I AM NOT A SHILL

I don't care about Disney but The Last Jedi was fantastic.
Listen up because I will try to explain it. Disney actually has let their directors direct these films. JJ was clearly in charge of TFA right? It was entirely bad because of JJ.

The editing and entire motions of The Last Jedi isn't something Disney directed, Rian directed it.
Now I see a ton of criticisms based on the plot and writing.

That has to be the most weak criticism one could ever make. This is essentially what people didnt like about the prequels, when they dont seem to understand that different writing, editing and directing styles (when not JJ abrams) allow for tonal changes, for added atmosphere and for added heart. This is how you add on to Star Wars in any capacity.

People don't like Luke's charcater. I honestly wouldn't have told you either before I saw it that this was how I wanted Luke to be portrayed, but it has purpose. Showing Luke who was on an island by himself, clearly he isnt too happy, having to deal with his own failures as a Jedi and come to terms with the force and have him regain his faith and in return do something pretty spectacular and fantastical is an amazing way to go out and an amazing thing to see. Mark Hamill was great.

Even Snoke was great, tell me when Star Wars villians werent cartoonish. I didnt give a shit about Snoke so I was happy to see him go out.

What Rian Johnson did with The Last Jedi
1) Seeing this is theaters the way it was filmed made the Star Wars Universe seem much larger. I'm talking space battles and being on the island, the way he directed it really put you in the world during a middle chapter that is supposed to have a lot of turns.
2) They didnt ruin Rey at all with making her a Solo or Skywalker. Fine shes uber powerful but at least shes some rando like Anakin Skywalker was in the entire beginning of all this. Its actually quite sad when Kylo screams to her so nonchalantly that they were nobodies. It does sting even for me and I never cared about Rey. She doesn't really show the crazy powers we thought she would in this, she and Kylo are both mindfucking eachother. But she isn't granted any extra powers, Kylo Snoke and Hamill all show more powers, nor does she save the day here killing snoke or facing off kylo again and winning in a bad way. Rey has a resemblence of an arc and conflict that is believable and in the end only uses her force abilities to lift a shitton of rocks.
3) The comedy was better than TFA, some of it was a little cringey but its noso more cringey than anything since the OT.
4) The visuals were used well there was only a scene or two that felt extremely CGId everything else worked.
5) The entire thing I think that Rian did here was a mesh of the OT and PT. He wanted to do something bold like the PT and he wanted to add on to Luke Skywalker. Even the last scene showing the kids playing with Luke Skywalker figure akin to toys here on Earth seems like Rian might have actually put his heart into the writing. He grew up as a fan of Luke Skywalker, so what did he do with Luke, instead of just having him along for a pointless cameo he made something that might never even be explained and showcased why we love Skywalker, because he was more than a man he represented the possibilites of where fantasy could take you. Having him do something that is so ethereal and emotional and non physical only adds to the legend of Skywalker imo. Because he does something here that no other Jedi has ever been seen to do before at all.

Yes he tried to kill Kylo, but you realize that its better than just a boring cliche of him not trying to kill Kylo and Kylo turning on him anyways. He knew Kylo was already turned and foresaw what had happened he just couldnt change it even though he tried to. And with his last effort he goes and sees Leia and has a nice moment and saves the day by being a fucking Yoda tier boss. It was something unexpected and it was something that the series hadn't had before.

Everything is a competition and nobody is trying to take away from the OT here but TLJ had more into it with Luke Skywalker than the OT even had which was just the normal temptation and fighting the bad guy physically. With all the mythos that George Lucas tried to add with the prequels and the powers of the dark side and Plageuis this was an attempt of the same thing, and it wasnt jewed up or thought by Disney, it was Rian Johnson who made the film in the editing room.

>>>/cuckchan/
Is more your style

What's next a "my fellow whites" post?

That is some next level hypocrisy, seeing as you are a faggot shilling for the latest (((Disney)) nuWars film.

>(((((((virtue signaling)))))))))
This is a film board an I'm purely doing this because I respect what Rian Johnson made even though it was flawed. 10000 million times more than anything JJ has made.

The shill is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a retard, shitposter, faggot, nigger, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a shill and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Neck yourself, faggot.

I hate kikes but nu/pol/ is fucking obnoxious.

How much do they pay you?

Nothing to discuss ,spoilers ,script and the film itself was posted it's… garbage. In fact its so bad you lost the normal fags!
So take your out of touch, disgusting, purple haired lesbian, sjw, "force is female", white/man hating, ugly "diversity", kike propaganda to some shit hole like tumblr.

lmao

That's a good way to start a thread, real convincing

The desperation is real.
Your movie sucked go shill elsewhere , not that it will do you much good.

the force awakens*

This is sjws critique sweetie, try again. many films directed by men can seem feminine, and be edited so too, you need to watch more films.

>again

You need to get the fuck out forever, fagbag

OP you are a faggot

Shut up, Jew

The whole movie was one overlong chase scene.

Snork was the dumbest, most short lived villain ever. Even the Emperor had his moments.

"The resistance will help us!" Yeah basically 3 guys - Luke, Rey, Chewie and a fucking porg.

OMG THIS
"See you around, kiddo." Man I peed my pants. HI-LA-RI-OUS!!! 👏🏿 💯 Also when he dusted off his shoulder after the barrage. WOOOOOO. Classic Luke humor. Too bad he didn't do the Neo/Bruce Lee hand gesture. THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN PURE FIRE. 🔥🔥💯👏🏿

go watch Robocop 2 again faggot

Lol

You are a faggot. That isn’t a meme.

Why? Is it any good?
I haven't watched a single RoboCop film.

I bet his dick is tiny.

Ignore the rapefugees from Holla Forums
Robocop is blatant kike propaganda against cleaning up crime because "its fascist goy."

You leftist suck at this…. what is that a black head?

Yes, just look at it. Compared to me he's basically a female.

There is a correlation between the distance between your thumb and ring finger and your erect penis. I would bet money that he is hung like a mouse.

He is still your president. He can have you drafted and sent to the middle east, or even send the black guy who is fucking your girlfriend there.

you're making shit up.

Watch more films instead of just shiposting familia

Don't bother with this retard, there's only one guy that constantly posts retarded wojak images and it's the Potterhead/Emmafag who is impossible to have a coherent and constructive discussion with.

an infinite sized mind nice.

k, its a bit funny how they start sperging out when their shitty fantasy (soy wars) fails miserably.

Nope. Test it yourself. Everyone talks about feet but it's actually the distance between those two fingers at their maximum stretch that indicates dick size.

So what? All the power in the world wouldn't make up for his miniscule pen0r. His "wife" probably has a bigger cock than he does.

bottomless=infinite do you have the power to search through an infinite amount of space…..
Nope, therefore infinite mind. if you wanted to portray "brainless" you need to try again.

>erect dick size

lol christfags are cancer

you're literally no different from a christfag

Exactly what a shill would say.
t. Not a shill

Are you a nigger?

Prequelposters vs Sequelposters

Clash between retards

Sorry not buying the retard act, shill.

OH THE POST IRONIC IRONY

Are you a dicklet?

Confirmed dicklet.