So I've been curious for a while about all these gay people. Why are they still around making a fuss...

So I've been curious for a while about all these gay people. Why are they still around making a fuss? Pretty much everyone accepts them now but the Pride marches still goes on (its actually gotten worse with the BDSM, nudity, and very creepy\cringy overtones in some places), exclusive groups are formed always based around fucking someone of the same sex, claiming oppression but not being thrown off of roofs en mass, now everyone being forced to accept their marriage bullshit legally except they aren't breeders who actually help the species survive, and a lot of them from what I've seen are mentally dysfunctional as hell.

Why are we catering to these people?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_homosexuals_in_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Holocaust
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We aren't catering to them, jews are.
It's all part of the slippery slope into Brave New World

Jews are using D/C against the white race… using sex and gender. Funny because white civilizations before christfagism were always more accepting of alternate sexualities than the Jews who were extremely homophobic (phobia = irrational fear) as evidenced by their holy book. The cure to this is to accept 'gay people' as you call them into the nationalist movement.

The Jews have forced an alliance of the LGBT+, feminists, muslims and non-whites in general in order to mount a united front against white males (white civilization(s) key foundation)… but they are not natural allies. The Muslims and non-whites hate and want to kill the LGBT and feminists. If you can make them understand this you can drive a wedge into their unholy pact.

https:[email protected]/* *//why-do-nationalists-divide-and-conquer-their-own-movements

because the poor gays are oppressed by the evil christians who don't know it's 2017!

^ this is why the LGBTQIA++ acronym keeps growing: get yourself under that umbrella and you're untouchable, off limits from criticism, and have an army of proselytes waiting to leap to your call.

Reported

Attention whores are not representative of all people of alternative sexualities.

I'm sure some of the women here loved other women, including physically. Is that a problem so long as they have children (with acceptable mates)?

(fantabulous digits)
That's how it begins, faggot

Because (((Cultural Marxism))) that's why. Video related you newfaggot.

/thread

If you have closed borders, even if two lesbians decide not to have kids, is there any real loss? So long as population is still at replacement rate or higher.

Don't worry faggot we'll have ovens capable of destroying your grids in a couple years.

As for gay men, all that means is more women for you.

You have to realize that homosexuality is a mental disorder, and these people are deranged. And like all people who are fucked in the head, they require validation from everyone else.

That's why they are always pushing. It's not enough that people give up and say "eh fine, whatever. I think you're disgusting but do whatever you want in your own privacy". Nope, not good enough. It's gotta be gay pride parades. Crumble to their demands that they are allowed to get married? Nope, still not good enough. They have to be allowed to adopt and proselytize children. And then trannies and child sex change operations and so on. Not until you not just tolerate them, but then also accept them. And then after you accept them, you MUST love them. And then we finally get to the point where you're a bigot if you don't stick it in one of their poopers.

Yes please do regale us with tales of the time, jesus turned water into wine, then everyone got aids. Fuck you, dumbass.

You're not wrong, in general, but I think there's some factor and play here that's not specific to gays. There's a certain kind of personality that lacks critical thinking skills and just succumbs to degeneracy and fanaticism. I personally think it's an extreme form of the "female brain."

Since most gays these days are high estrogen autogynephiles, it doesn't surprise me that they're mentally ill, which is "mentally extremely female", kind of like the inverse of autism.

ABSOLUTLEY IMPLICIT POST

Ten bucks says you're OP
DAILY REMINDER
Not All Pedos Are Fags, But All Fags Are Pedos
And All Pedos Deserve Scaphism To Die As They Lived. In Filth

Maybe you just need a good dicking

Hell is forever

how about no. Faggots are faggots, just as jews are jews and niggers are niggers. You're only looking back on history with rose-tinted glasses because we weren't around to see it for ourselves. Weimar was just as fucking degenerate, for example. And I'm not going to change anything about my position just because of one "le BASED gay guy"

All sodomites get tossed in the bog.

That's actually inaccurate. Here are the real stats for America:
1/8 fags overall have HIV
1/4 spic fags have HIV
1/2 gayniggers have HIV

That's right. 1 in 2. 50%.

The way they talk reminds me of the cultists in Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines.

Yes, all that's repulsive because you're straight, but straights make similar "revolting" spectacles. There are also hordes of straight pedos.

I agree sexuality should be taboo in public, that gays should be second-class citizens, and that marriage should be for straights. But pretending straights are some bastion of purity is retarded.

No, you can have the Vlad treatment and nothing else.

Who were Jack the Ripper and Ted Bundy?

But whatever, you're intent on declaring war on the entire world again and will get your shit pushed in again, and you're a lot weaker than before, having sent your strongest men to the slaughterhouse murdering each other in endless wars.

Fuck, straight white men are stupid. You deserve to go extinct.

Fuck off and stay go, you GRIDs addled fucksack

Well OP, your ideological lens is making it difficult for you to understand why they're still "fighting against oppression" when they've already achieved the things they wanted originally.

The gay movement pretty much topped out in the 90s with mainstream acceptance, since that moment (actually because of that moment) they've been losing control of their own culture due to straight people "joining the cause", intersectional feminism's co-opting of their movement into trans issues and now black issues, and the genetic fault that comes with any minority activist ideology that achieves mainstream status: they don't know how to stop fighting.

See, to them, the pride movement has become diluted and lost its way. For starters, because it's now in vogue to stand up for gay people, gay clubs and pride events are being flooded by straight people who feel like just being there is fighting some sort of great cause. Imagine how enraged we get when normies flood the boards. That right there is the state of the traditionalist gays that spent their lives fighting for recognition.

Feminism started out as a sweet deal for gays, it was a solid mixture of social justice revolution style messages and the gays were able to piggyback their issues onto feminist issues. But then feminism went crazy, told them that they were being exclusive by making gay pride only about gays, and started advocating trans rights and other sexual deviancies that were a minority to the gay "majority". Now gay culture had to be accepting of the really weird shit. It was no longer about guys blowing guys, it became poly, it became orgiastic, it lost the emotional center that most men fought for. The right to simply LOVE a man.

Now, niggers. Remember how enraged the LGBT community got when BLM came along and changed the pride flag? That pissed off a lot of the old gay guard. See, any gay that's been in the community for 10+ years KNOWS that when Proposition 8 was passed in California it was because of niggers. Exit polls proved this. Now, black people are stepping in and trying to commandeer a movement they fought against from the start. But, all those new fags (who aren't really fags but rather populist assholes) are telling the old guard that flipping out over a flag is exclusionary and racist.

Which brings me to my last point; gays do the know how to stop fighting because their entire activist existence has been a fight against "oppression". Except now that they're mainstream, they have no way to stop others from invading their culture because they only know how to march, whine, and hold picket signs while engaging in attention-getting behaviour. Many of them don't realize they've already lost, and they think this is somehow the fault of the ideological right, since the right has always been "the enemy". Thus, they March and complain and yell and irritate you because they don't realize that you're not their real enemy.

Most gay men I've known have been pretty narcissistic. It's a bit of virtue signaling and a lot of attention whoring.

Fuck off, faggot.

Social order exists to support those who are growing and developing into the people a culture needs to rely on. Women fucking women erodes that social order, it makes them more demanding of men before accepting marriage, and it shortens the supply of women which raises inter-male aggression as they have to double down on competition in order to get a good woman. This creates a malaise within the culture wherein the men are overly antagonistic, the women overly aloof, and therefore the children ultimately come into adulthood thinking that there is no one they can rely on, it can only be their own efforts that bear fruit, and therefore no one engages in the national effort to become a country greater than it was the day before.

Fucking kill yourself.

PEDO-FAGGOTS BELONG IN THE BOG

I fucking hate you kid raping sodomite narcissist pieces of shit almost as much as I hate niggers and mudslimes and only slightly less than I hate kikes.

Die slow from GRIDS, you fucking homo scum.

You're still bumping it, still feeding it
These AIDS riddled sausagesucking parasites have already outed themselves itt

Which is another way to say men are the niggers of the world and any aspirations you have outside of playing babysitter to a clucking roastie is out of the question. Tradcon is just as gynocentric as feminism.

It is a mixture of the left building up its entire identity on "Fighting da Oppression!" and fags wanting to stand out. The situation now is that everything falls apart once they actually admit victory. It doesn't matter that the US is now literally the most "equal" country on the planet by liberal standards. They need a problem for continued existence. New "problems" are invented the moment the old ones are solved, it is what makes the slippery slope of degeneracy.
Because the average normalfag will never realize that faggots will never be pleased/nor want to be pleased. Thanks to this idiocy we now all have a chance to lose our jobs and be shunned for being "LE BAD PEOPLE" for dare talking shit on faggots.

Keep viewing the world through that lens and you'll miss out on opportunities to sew your own brand of chaos. Disregarding gays because of who they are ignores the situation they're facing (which is all too familiar for anyone pissed at Muslims and Jews destroying society). Ignoring their situation passes up on an opportunity to get them fighting against the real enemy. But hey, whatever. You called 'em fags and feel better about yourself. That's what matters, right?

Oh look, now 3 other people are bumping it. Go suck a dick, loser.

Finally managed to plug your gaping bum long enough to post?

They'd rather whites die off if it means they can continue in their filth

really activates the almonds

Well this is a reasonable and well-thought out analysis. Too bad all you'll get for it here is a bunch of hicks talkin' about skinnin' niggerfags like they skin their rabbit for din-din before they fuck their sister a hyuk

Eh, whites are fucking dumb. You haven't been able to generate a new coherent ideology and are clinging to the Semitic rags of the Jewish PsyOp of cuckstianity. Even Hitler couldn't overcome cuckstianity. You refuse to acknowledge the integral role MGTOWs and gays played in the revolutionary potential of NatSoc the first time.

Ultimately you're just done. Your goose has been cooked. Keep thumping the Jew book. They won.

You should probably go buy some, sounds like you really need it.

Equality was never the goal. They were doing it for free shit.

Homosexuality has existed for a long time. But it's never been a lifestyle, it's only been a sexual act. Jews/Marxists/SJWs/etc are pushing sexual acts to become a lifestyle. They are the ones behind it.

As others noted, it's a very good way to D&C white people and people who don't have serious concerns in their lives. Those that don't have to worry about if they will eat tonight, be deported, etc or not are the ones that jump onto this kind of mundane bullshit.

There are definitely people pushing it to go further and further. I don't even think it's limited to elites doing it. Liberals need to keep pushing the envelope once they get what they want. Their entire political gimmick is "progress". And what they want is never ending changes. When they get what they want, they can't just accept it and be content. They need to find something else to make "progress" for.

All this extra letters added onto GLB is proof of that. GLB people have it easy now, they're on mainstream TV shows, there's not much against them. But liberals need to feel like they're "fighting" for someone, so they can't just sit back and be content that they made all that "progress" with gays.

They need to find new causes to push for. If they managed to get trans and pedos accepted, they'd push for something else. They are the type of people that will never say
They constantly feel like they have to find a new thing to change and adapt. I can guarantee you these liberals would move onto something else even after trans and pedos, if they manage to gain acceptance for those groups.

But some of you are forgetting that this isn't just a fag thing. Whatever you think of Milo and his degeneracy, he's not really one of those fag types. There are lots of gays that don't agree with all this shit going on. But they get attacked and driven out.

I personally hope that the author of this post dies suffering in an electrical fire

They want to be able to diddle kids legally. Slippery slope isn't a falacy

Alright, congratulations! Through your autism, you've made a new enemy of conservative white gays now, many of whom have a lot of money and power. Seems like you're awfully lonely now.

I hope the author of this post is caught in the same electrical fire and perishes in extreme pain

Literally an oxymoron but thanks for playing
Get bogged you fucking AIDS vector

Thanks for the laugh.

Could've just said cuckservative and it would have been the same.
Seems like you're awfully asshurt now.
Low energy tbh. You fags always complain like unfuckable women

This tbh

I think you mean redundant.

REMINDER THAT ALL GAYS NEED TO DIE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_homosexuals_in_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Holocaust

Pride parades are nothing but acts of legal public indecency. Call it illegal and you'll be called homophobic.

Is that one of Pence's secret schematics to the cure for gays?

Pride parades are nothing but acts of legal public indecency. Call it illegal and you'll be called homophobic.>>10178524

It's a voltage controlled oscillator, it can easily be used to drive something that delivers lethal amounts of current at a very high frequency, so in a way, yes.

Spoken like the gay faggot Jew that had homosexuality removed the DSM back in '74. The Jews are the faggots, lesbians, trannies, and non-whites. You should know this because you are one.

PS) Rabbi, this is 8ch Holla Forums and we know that Christianity is entirely Greek. So take your semite ass and get fucked by one of your precious shitskin golems.

So I told my gf today how Jay-Z's mom came out as a lesbian in a duet with him on his new album. Her words? "What the hell? That's gross. Did she just decide at 70 she wanted to try some old snatch? These people are evil."

She's smart

That's a good woman if your story's true. Wife her.

Nigger faggot

I fuggin knew it

It's a cultural thing like Carnival or Mardi Gras.

Proposing soon. We've been together 7 years. She's about to be a doctor. Not MD. DPT (Doctor of physical therapy.)

She wants kids soon after her clinical work. We're doing our best to make you proud Holla Forums.

I wouldn't call her redpilled. She stays out of politics in general, but she knows what's going on. It's comforting knowing I can protect her from the blackpill and still have a traditionalist wife.

Accelerate
Do it as soon as you get the fucking ring or you will pussy out
I believe in you

i think most gays in our consciousness are either fictional or unusually exemplary.
the majority would not get the vocal support they get if we knew half of what they get up to

(heil'd)
That's real fuggin neat m8
ye do it

Go through my posts itt, we know exactly what they get up to.

Akshully, the left had to choose between gays and Muslims. Since so many gays have white privilege, they've started throwing gays under the bus.

BLM has started disrupting pride marches.

What part of, mental illness, do you have problem comprehending?

You base that claim on what OP? Your having two dads and not caring if you walk in the living room and find them sucking each other off?

What's this we shit? Get fucked by your dads, gay boy.

Yeah they get kind of stabby.

I just came back from sleeping, found a full thread after the first post and nearly 20+ minutes of silence. Thought people got bored and left.