Holla Forums. blown. the. fuck. out

Holla Forums. blown. the. fuck. out.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.oxforddictionaries.com/2016/11/16/woke/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holla Forums get out.

Who?

Are you gonna make a thread every time some nobody virtue signals on twitter?

Proper grammar racist now?

who?

Soy-speak and nigger-tongue are the only proper ways to speak in this country now. If you don't believe that you are likely:

Truly, only the most woke should even be allowed to speak in this country, let alone the world.

Smh. Tbh. Fam.

Why does the far-right hate Star Wars? Am I far-right if I don't like The Last Jedi?

The far-right doesn't hate Star Wars. I hate the new Star Wars because it's effectively a CURRENT YEAR rehash of the Episode 4. It's being lauded by critics and leftists as the greatest new thing ever. It's woke, it draws parallels to the current political climate in America, and people pushing it are constantly letting us know that if we don't like it, we're either racist or sexist by default, because that's somehow the only way that they can justify our dislike of a movie that really has no inherent value of its own.

I saw Ep. 7, and it was pretty good, but the more I got into it, the more I grew to dislike it. Rogue One was better, but something about it still ate at me, and I just can't bring myself to go see Ep. 8. The spoilers don't matter to me, and the only thing that honestly surprises me about The Last Jedi is what happens to Snoke; none of the humor, the CG battles, the ending, the battle with Phasma… none of it surprises or thrills me.

Maybe I'm just getting cynical and pessimistic, but I just can't do this bullshit anymore. I'm tired of sequels and prequels and reboots and bullshit that nobody asked for. The people making all these movies and TV shows are morally, intellectually, and creatively fucking bankrupt, and it shows in every second of bullshit footage they push on us. The funniest shit anymore is the edgy satire that just constantly pushes the limits, and there's only so much of that I can take before I get tired of seeing people cracking jokes about how Kevin Spacey is a pedophile years before it becomes public knowledge, or making jokes at the expense of the hysterical "think of the children" crowd. Toilet humor, unnecessary violence and gore, and current-day satire only stay funny for so long.

I'm sure if you bot enough you'll get past Holla Forums and Holla Forums again
no reason to be this salty, Holla Forums

You don't need to justify yourself m8.Saying you don't like it is enough.
It is they who are deluded and require an explanation for their psychotic outbursts over a fictional movie.

Palpatine did nothing wrong.

t. r/The_Drumpf

Taking a giant dump on something isn't productive, it's what retarded bolsheviks do because they can't and never have been able to create anything of superior value themselves.

They think we did it lmao

Kreia did nothing wrong, if she would of succeeded in ending the force none of this shit would of even happened.

Well they are mentally ill…. So no surprises there.

We are the dark shadow of the underweb

… Is that fucking real?

Is this guy a Jew?

>>>/reddipol/

How can a search engine find the dark underbelly!?

It wouldn't matter if he wasn't at this point he's lost to their philosophies of post-modernism and deconstructionism

So this retard never watched star wars before.

Just wondering if he has an agenda or if he's mindless cattle.

Why do you get so asshurt from such a simple question?

Because he’s a jew who wandered in here and he thinks this is cuckchan where his kind can oy vey to the mods.

How?
By making more mistakes that make no sense in context with TFA?
The movies is pile fo shit that contradicts it's direct prequel.

Yeah, it was the neofag cahnnel after Evilore closed off the forum for a few days.
Some were really thinking that we're not real.
We became the boogyman for leftist cucks.

I haven't seen it (nor will I) since I'm not into Star Wars but is it actually not that good? Are these people like in the pic actually trying the Schumer tactic of claiming that people are "trolling" by giving it a poor rating?

google wouldnt show results for 8ch.net for a long time. But we need to stop internet censorship from Net Neutrality ending!

They should be blaming the Russians tbh.

the whole fucking thing is in a stickied thread here retard

Scotsman turned Muslim using nigger words to describe Jew Jew Abrams SJW take on a sold out trilogy from the 70's. Am I the only one who stopped watching after Episode I?

Read that post again.

The funny thing is that all the women did the entire movie was run away, even Rey didn't manage anything besides killing like 4 of Snoke's guard.

t. Holla Forums drumpfsberg

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

you can oy vey the mods by posting maisies you dingus

Why would Holla Forums care if he's a jew you stupid moron?

OF COURSE

Because they protect their masters in a misguided crusade against raycis

what the fug

Why does it have to go down to "obviously they're Nazis" for no fucking reason? Is liking Star Wars: The Last Jedi a political thing now?

I see, racist AND uneducated! Try learning something, you white cismale:
blog.oxforddictionaries.com/2016/11/16/woke/

Who is this clown?

They already are.