So, Gal Gun came out and I see no threads about it. Let's change, shall we?

So, Gal Gun came out and I see no threads about it. Let's change, shall we?

Or are you too busy playing it or fapping to it to discuss it?

Other urls found in this thread:

dualshockers.com/2016/07/11/valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-publisher-explains-why-itll-be-released-uncensored-will-have-japanese-voices/
twitter.com/_geraintevans_/status/740096380786610177
lewdgamer.com/2016/06/18/confirmed-no-censorship-gal-gun-double-peace/
archive.is/jrgAS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The western version is censored, right?
I saw the trailer and he was shooting at the girls yet the clothes weren't coming off.
Also what the fuck is there to discuss, it's basically a non-game with zero gameplay, it's a crappier version of time crisis for weebs with even less mechanics.

It looks like shit.

did you bought the game OP? i need more pics

the devs or publishers said its 100% uncensored as God intended.

What it is about?

The Western version is not censored.
PQube even explained it here:
dualshockers.com/2016/07/11/valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-publisher-explains-why-itll-be-released-uncensored-will-have-japanese-voices/

The clothes dont come off normally (you're shooting chemicals at them to calm them down) They do when you do that weird special though. I only played the ps3 demo some years ago but it should be similar.

That's great, at least it serves the main fapbait function, else it would have no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

I was looking for it on PSN but couldn't find it, is it really out?

Anyone who wanted to play it pirated it years ago, anyone dumb enough to buy a game from a publisher that pulls $80 DLC out of their ass deserves to be shot.

Fuck, I linked the wrong article.
twitter.com/_geraintevans_/status/740096380786610177
lewdgamer.com/2016/06/18/confirmed-no-censorship-gal-gun-double-peace/

Vita weebs and ps4 weebs shill it because pqube promises no censorship unlike most other localization studios. It's a shame it has to be a pretty boring game.

Yeah, that's the problem I guess. It's sad that not only is "no censorship" a selling point, but that it's a big enough selling point to get people to ignore other cancer like day one DLC.

This thread is about Gal Gun Double Peace, what are you even talking about?

Same shit.

Even NuDoom is better than this trash.

Fuck off

I'm too busy playing good games and not wasting money on a Vita

Nice downvote bro.

Not out in the US yet.

At least read the fucking thread, it's not censored.

nice flag, attention whore

Glad we got that trash out of the way.
Valkyrie Drive when?

where are the lewds, its the only good thing about the game?!

I'm betting this is going to be the next memegame. Streamers are already playing it, and you can assume the cancer youtubers will follow.
Also, a lot of people in the SocJus vidya clique are loving the game, despite the fact that if they had a chance they would censor the shit out of it.

Gal Gun triggers every SJW gaming publication that notices it, you're full of shit.

archive.is/jrgAS
its getting glowing reviews everywhere, GOTY!
can someone think about the 2D children?!

What

Is it? I see mixed reviews on Metacritic, but whatever. It's fucking Metacritic.

That poster has no idea what they're on about, they're just here to shit up the thread since they don't have a Senran Kagura thread to shit up.

DOOMED

Shitaku and Polygon have been bitching about galgun since the first game, and they literally imported it to have something to freak out over.

I'm surprised they didn't do the same thing with Valkyrie Drive, but that probably would have stolen the thunder of their articles about how problematic Estival Versus was.

they did the same with Dead or Alive Xtreme 3, if i remember correctly

Are there physical copies of the game for the US or EU? I'd love to get a physical copy.

Fuck. I wanted some lewd.

VD is tricky for them to wrangle since shitting on the game will result in SJW doublethink. They know praising western games full of lesbos while condemning a Japanese game about lesbos can't possibly end well, but they'll do it anyway.

Yeah, there's regular and LE copies… for both PS4 and Vita versions.
That's how it's done. seriously fuck Bamco and Square for leaving the Vita with digital only shit

awesome, I'll get the PS4 version soon.

Socjus numale cucks gotta bitch somewhere right?

NICE GAMEPLAY YOU FAGS

eh?

Where is the game available?

I wanna check it out

nvm, it's some console shit aint it?

Good, time to support uncersorsed product.

Now shut up and take my money.

I'm still shocked that it found its way through the Aussie rating system unscathed.

Dont worry, PS4 has already lost a bunch of NEVER EVER exclusives to steam so it's bound to happen sooner or later

all the best games are on consoles silly

remember to never start console wars unless it's about pc being the best, you'll upset the mods otherwise.

Interesting, it got an R18, like the Atelier games. Are Aussies usually the kind to ban games for their content?

Aussie rating system is inconsistent as fuck because the criteria is loose garbage. It's based on whether it would offend "reasonable adults".

yes I'm aware, but would they ban products from being sold in stores in their country?

What the fuck is this casualized garbage?

Aussie ratings board can give a game a "Refused Classification" status that effectively bans the game from sale in the country.

No wait user, I think the guy you quoted is onto something. Let me try:

See! Anything is good if you talk out your ass!

tumblr wouldnt get pass the main page, silly.

I've seen it mentioned before, and I think the thing looks fucking hilarious, but I'm not sure it's worth full price? I'd get it just to support it being uncensored, as sad as that is, but I'm a little strapped for dosh seeing how KoF and Miku come out in a month.

Never heard of this game; what is it?

Wait this game is already out? Fuck i've got too much shit to play already.

What supposed value does this game have besides cheap titties and weeb bait?

Sorry OP, I was too busy importing it a year ago.

It's a shitty weeb game tbh fam.

BUT ITS MADE BY MUH JAPAN, IT DOESNT EVEN NEED TO BE A GAME

Nah, only reason i even bought the game to begin with was so i can scalp the fuck out of weeaboos after the vita finally croaks.

Who gives a single fuck.

every minute that is not spent fapping is a minute wasted.

YOU HAVE SHIT TASTE KEEP GULPING ON WESTERN COCK