How will this generation be remembered by posterity?

How will this generation be remembered by posterity?

not very fucking fondly, but what do they care? they already looted and pillaged the world and slash and burned the rest.

If I could kill all baby boomers I would

Nuclear war now! Before they cut back on nuclear weapons to pay for the pensions we can't afford to pay for internships to get jobs to pay for!

it needs to stop

They do need to rounded up and gassed tbh tho.

t. french baby boomer

As parasitical as any capitalist, they feed off the debt peonage of the younger generations.

Vilified. They pulled the ladder up behind them and accelerated the accumulation of capital and outsourcing of jobs.

Is there room in your hearts for Generation X hatred?

i have an infinite capacity for hatred

They make shitty managers, sure!

Death to all who oppose the generation of peace!

Yes I hate Generation X just as much as the Baby Boomers

What did Gen X to warrant such hatred? You do realize Gen X in Eastern Europe is the last generation to remember the USSR.

Because Generation X basically did the same shit as the baby boomers did and then gave us millineals a shitty world that is basically fucked. There's a good reason I'm an anti natalist right now because I do not want anybody to inherit this fucked up mess.

GenX are basically broody baby boomers

Most of the Silicon Valley Machiavelli techlords are Gen-Xers.

The 60s/early 70s social movements are the only thing in history they consistently teach past WWII. They've already written the history books to include all the parts that made them seem heroic and left out all the parts where they failed or turned traitor.

The porky proletariat generation

It is impressive that they managed to be utterly reviled by their parents, their children, and their grandchildren simultaneously. I don't think that any other generation has accomplished that before.

I will say one thing for them. They made damn good music.

This user is right. Generations are only a useful social category for marketing hacks. Directing your anger to one generation or another just diverts it away from how society is organized

And you believe they'll be remembered for that? Even the softlads on reddit shit on them and they aren't even fucking retired yet.

Kek, how so?

Young hippies were despised by the older adults of that time.

They famously called them "The Me Generation." They said that they were selfish, lazy, and frivolous.

I'd feel empathetic if not for the fact they turned around and said the very same thing about the next generation.