How will this generation be remembered by posterity?

Hunter Cooper
Hunter Cooper

How will this generation be remembered by posterity?

Brody Wright
Brody Wright

not very fucking fondly, but what do they care? they already looted and pillaged the world and slash and burned the rest.

If I could kill all baby boomers I would

Eli Johnson
Eli Johnson

Nuclear war now! Before they cut back on nuclear weapons to pay for the pensions we can't afford to pay for internships to get jobs to pay for!

Nolan Jenkins
Nolan Jenkins

le baby boomers are uniquely shitty as a generation and are to blame for all of our ills meme

it needs to stop

Zachary Murphy
Zachary Murphy

They do need to rounded up and gassed tbh tho.

Hudson Richardson
Hudson Richardson

t. french baby boomer

Nathaniel Perez
Nathaniel Perez

As parasitical as any capitalist, they feed off the debt peonage of the younger generations.

Aiden Cruz
Aiden Cruz

Vilified. They pulled the ladder up behind them and accelerated the accumulation of capital and outsourcing of jobs.

Jack Jenkins
Jack Jenkins

Is there room in your hearts for Generation X hatred?

Brandon Rogers
Brandon Rogers

i have an infinite capacity for hatred

Samuel Scott
Samuel Scott

They make shitty managers, sure!

Death to all who oppose the generation of peace!

Matthew Reed
Matthew Reed

Yes I hate Generation X just as much as the Baby Boomers

Jayden Allen
Jayden Allen

What did Gen X to warrant such hatred? You do realize Gen X in Eastern Europe is the last generation to remember the USSR.

Jacob Miller
Jacob Miller

Because Generation X basically did the same shit as the baby boomers did and then gave us millineals a shitty world that is basically fucked. There's a good reason I'm an anti natalist right now because I do not want anybody to inherit this fucked up mess.

Chase Edwards
Chase Edwards

GenX are basically broody baby boomers

Oliver Cooper
Oliver Cooper

Most of the Silicon Valley Machiavelli techlords are Gen-Xers.

Nicholas Evans
Nicholas Evans

muh Civil Rights
muh antiwar movement
muh Second Wave Feminism
muh New Left
The 60s/early 70s social movements are the only thing in history they consistently teach past WWII. They've already written the history books to include all the parts that made them seem heroic and left out all the parts where they failed or turned traitor.

Aaron Williams
Aaron Williams

The porky proletariat generation

Camden Hill
Camden Hill

It is impressive that they managed to be utterly reviled by their parents, their children, and their grandchildren simultaneously. I don't think that any other generation has accomplished that before.

I will say one thing for them. They made damn good music.

Carson Kelly
Carson Kelly

This user is right. Generations are only a useful social category for marketing hacks. Directing your anger to one generation or another just diverts it away from how society is organized

Evan Nguyen
Evan Nguyen

And you believe they'll be remembered for that? Even the softlads on reddit shit on them and they aren't even fucking retired yet.

reviled by their parents
Kek, how so?

Wyatt Perez
Wyatt Perez

Kek, how so?
Young hippies were despised by the older adults of that time.

Nicholas Davis
Nicholas Davis

Kek, how so?

They famously called them "The Me Generation." They said that they were selfish, lazy, and frivolous.

Gabriel Foster
Gabriel Foster

They said that they were selfish, lazy, and frivolous.
I'd feel empathetic if not for the fact they turned around and said the very same thing about the next generation.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit