Surviving the automation of jobs

Surviving the automation of jobs

The future is going to get really ugly with 30% to 70% of jobs being automated via robots and artificial intelligence in the next 10-20 years based on various projections.

How to survive this as an europleb with no countryside to go to, low savings and low education?

Other urls found in this thread:

zmescience.com/other/economics/china-factory-robots-03022017/
udacity.com/drive
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Employment-to-population_ratio
economist.com/news/special-report/21700758-will-smarter-machines-cause-mass-unemployment-automation-and-anxiety)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Save money. Do a technician or mechanic course so you get work servicing or operating the machinery.

It pays really well.

don't you have massive unlimited gibs? use the money for

Education is free, my pleb. As you are posting here, I can only naturally assume you have the internet. You can learn anything on the internet, even dark deep state secrets. For example, you want to learn how to do maths or fix up a smartphone screen who is ruined merely type it into a search engine and there should be thousands and thousands of pages and even videos showing you how to fix them but it gets better. Your situation?

Question, if automation is the future, who will build, maintain, and fix the automatons? You. Plenty countless guides and tutorials on how to make robots and engineering. After you learn all you need just prove to any potential employer to create your own opportunities through entrepreneurship just don't forget your volk on the way. Only you can secure your future, user. Be father and master of the robots and master of your future for yourself and your volk.

Automation will only come about if it is in fact more efficient, and where there is efficiency there is a cost savings that will effect prices on goods. Likely this will make people not have to work as much, and with more free time comes time for new fields to be discovered.

You can cash in on the automation scare-wave too. People love handmade shit. Develop some sort of skill, like making furniture. Or do like says.

Also

This.

Well I fabricate tube frames, race parts, and I can fit and weld pipe, so I'd say I'm alright since the robot welders are a profit sucker in the field.

Forget about it.
Not happening in this century.

Automation will be required wither you like it or not. The already extremely stressed agricultural system constantly needs technological advancement to fight off pestilence and population growth, we're not in any position to be cherry picking efficiency with matters like these, it's either eat and be poor or starve to death. I know that is a very grim reality but it is what it is, if you want to bypass automation NOW IS THE TIME, it's like they say an ounce of preparation is a pound of cure later.

Start a business either using the machines or making them, not the one who gets cucked out of the job.

inb4 the edgy transhumanist traitors.

How hard is it to learn welding?

It's already happening as we speak.

I'm a Germanpleb, need to fight for welfare if you're white and they try to find any angle to cut you off / delay for months so you give up because you have no way to pay the bills.

Trade schools here are full of sandnigger gangs and German proles who aren't much better. Teachers are belingerent boomers who mostly teach dictatorship style. No way I'm putting up with this shit.

(((They))) don't want the cattle to have free time. The goyim must be kept occupied before they start thinking too much. The ideal human to them is the average 50 cent/hour utterly replaceable pajeet who must work 12 hours a day just to survive.

Trade school isn't that bad if you pick a job that requires a modicum of brains.

There are already factories in China automating shit and self driving cars are almost ready. AIs are also getting better and better but it's out of sight for people who aren't very interested in the topic.

It'll be like smartphones. Nobody saw them coming and five years later they're everywhere and people don't know how they ever existed without them.

Automation has existed for decades and there has been numerous books like Player Piano about it being doom to society. Will it won't because automation exists to create a more efficient society not a doomed one. Automation is also in many ways sort of a meme. Let I said, we've had automation for decades but the machines are extremely complex giant big things if you've ever been in a factory with these assemblies and lines which means they're expensive. The nature of automation is the question of "is it profitable"? Say you have a single machine of automation that makes 1.000.000 euros profit in its lifetime before needing expensive maintenance or replacement except it costs 100.000 euros per machine. Meanwhile you have people willing to do the same work as that machine for 10 euros per hour but will create 2.000.000 net profit per 100.000 euros spent on workers. What is better? It's about pacing and we're still not there yet and we will probably not be there in a very long time because there are literally people from third world countries who will work for .10 eurocents an hour not even joking. These sometimes people come from places where they only make like 30 euros per years except of course there is one thing that will force automation. That is higher minimum wage until it is more profitable to just plain use the machines of automation like what is happening in fast food restaurants in high tax and minimum wage cities. That is the devious thing about minimum wage, it does nothing for workers. Most workers do not even work for minimum wage to begin with even Aldi and Walmart in USA pay above minimum wage but this is beyond scope of this subject. Point is, automation is still not something to fear not in very long time and even then society will just shift to automated society where more focus is put on skilled labour. The elites will probably cull the proles with killbots. All you need to do is make sure you end up on the skilled side.

Truth. I foresee a matrix style future where city dwellers become human batteries or something like that. I don't even want to think about it tbh. Every other day I'm thinking of living off the wild somewhere in new zealand / middle of nowhere in Ausfailia.

If it's profitable in China, it sure as hell will be elsewhere (not that there is much manufacturing left in the west).

zmescience.com/other/economics/china-factory-robots-03022017/

I've been saying years now that we're moving towards Cyberpunk. Not collapse, not Balkanization or any of that stuff - CYBERPUNK.

Online stores replacing big box stores isn't anything to worry about. Places like amazon and ebay allow not only savings through efficiency, but they can sell through sites as well. Plus the death of box stores is returning life to small time businesses in various downtowns. This is actually revitalizing culture.

Yeah, automation really isn't what (((they))) want. Expect to see a lot more stuff like "No you can't pump your own gas, people need jobs, so we're going force the gas station to hire retards to do it for you", and prices will stay high, and people occupied instead of following their own path.

And it's not just online stores as other anons have pointed out already.

Just let idiots die off. Simple as that.

Suddenly my fine arts degree and working as a professional prop maker doesn't seem so bad. Automation speeds up some of my processes depending on what I need to make, but it can't fully do my job for me.

It actually has been like that in Japan for a long time, but they're racially homogenous with some honor.

There are tons of people there doing anything from street promotion to acting as a human safety signs that aren't really necessary and I doubt middle of the night hours are profitable for lots of restaurants and convenience stores either and probably break even at best.

It's more of a way to give people work for low to no returns so they aren't on welfare and feel like they're a needed part of society.

Trades were great in Germany once but he's mostly right. Trash have filled them and even though most are so stupid even in very skilled trades the stupid pathological altruists aka cucks will continue to think they are worth the effort of turning into workers but they will never be. They are inbred stupid sandniggers with 70 IQ no hope. Hope in Germany for OP is found only in nepotism or abroad now.

Still not so much in Germany and we are super technology and a manufacturing hub of the world as well. Then again all machines we make are expensive lol

The good thing with automation is that the whole "muh jobs the natives won't do" bullshit narrative becomes completely unsustainable. So there's that I guess.

Take your kike argumentation elsewhere. You know damn well I was only addressing amazon
I never said it was.

Job automation worries are a meme. The same bullshit was used 100 years ago by commukikes to try to get America to turn into a kosher country. If you do a trade job your job won't be automated for another 150 ~ 200 years AT THE LEAST. If you're a cashier at McDonalds you're like a touchscreen.

This bullshit is pushed by kikes to try to justify white genocide or really any policy aimed at race mixing and increasing the number of shitskins that are allowed to not take the MCAT because of (((racism))). McDonalds only recently started using their "digital kiosks" in place of cashiers when it could have begun more than a decade ago.

> (((automation)))
Trump said he was bringing back coal jobs, and I trust him.

In car manufacturing robots are common. See vid.

Japan has a very impressive unemployment rate. Even though that's very nice of them. I guess those studies of homogeneous society being apex were right.

KEK

Was not a problem in the industrial revolution, will not be a problem now. WILL NEVER BE A PROBLEM.

People are smart, and these kinds of problems solve themselves through free market.
Only the trashest of trash will not survive the change, just make sure you are not trash and you will be fine

Robots

No I don't, not by the way you phrased your reply.

Anyhow, kindly fuck off with your passive aggressive behavior.

Get a real do skill

I agree with you but remember trades are skilled workers they skilled workers skilled in a specific set of skilled skills skillfully skilling their jobs with skill. The matter is of unskilled workers and I assume the elites will make sure Universal Basic Income is created to keep the dregs placated and in line like they do with welfare.

I remember we has a bunch of skillets back in the good old days of our bill (runescape players)

We know and how much of those machines cost? You know how much German cars cost lol? I prefer Japanese cars. More reliable and parts don't cost more euros than the car over time.

*our volk

Be German, get raised by single mother, got absolutely no cash, there are no jobs, apprenticeships are hard to get and usually require welfare for years in addition to stay afloat (again no savings), so you're entering your 20s where you may or may not be able to escape the holding cell in whatever place you're located, depending on your ability to snatch up a job that pays significantly above welfare.

The issues will come from people invested in obsolete means lobbying to have the state enforce their success.

Retard.

I wouldn't worry about it. As more and more goods and services become automated, the prices will fall more and more.

Money is a claim on HUMAN labor. This is why it costs nothing to shitpost on the internet. All served by robots, with ads compensating the owners who pay for the few parts that include human labor.

There will be so many people pushing into trades that only the few union workers left will have a decent income.

checked for trips

the thing about automation is that as time goes on it becomes more efficient and less expensive to produce, thereby becoming more profitable - humans stay pretty much the same, on a long enough timescale almost everything can and will be automated

On that thought, I wonder what the robot shitposters will be like, I can't wait to meet Tay on our internet pogostick jumping competition forums and discuss the bright future she can join us in achieving lul

Hitler, is that you?

You know what you must do.

There are already more and more homeless people in the US that aren't crazy crack addicts but just can't make ends meet from min wage workers to college students to divorce raped guys. Basic income is unlikely to ever be a thing in the US, so it's going to get the ugliest in the US.

Grow your own food, nigger.

Dream on Holla Forums

Not really. US has been suffering from regulatory overburden–not really anything to do with automation.

That's due to a lot more than automation. Stupid life choices (like going to college), regulatory burdens (thank you ), general kikery, etc…

You're among the best the white race has right now, someone with nothing to lose, just like Hitler.

But if you cannot find opportunities in your own native countries, it's time to (figuratively) leave Austria and look elsewhere.

For another example of automation improving people's lives, look at Uber, and Lyft. Dispatchers jobs have been made obsolete, but many more people are able to afford rides, and many more people are able to offer them. It's a case where automation caused more employment, not less.

Maybe I'm exceedingly lucky but the only niggers in my trade school were those that Merkel invited. The level of education your receive there might not be top-of-the-line but you're still better off than any pajeet pretending to be a real worker.

I did not blame automation, but rather think it's going to get ugliest in the US because of the abysmal state of the housing and job market for most people.

Also muricans like to think of the US as the land of the free and not land of the jobless, unneedeed welfare cases.

What makes you think basic income would help?

Automation is eugenics. All of the low IQ useless eaters will die

You really are dumb. Your ignoring the fact that building that machine, in say China, would be cheaper than their cheap laborers. Now only one guy being paid a whole dollar an hour is needed to keep the machine running replacing the thousands of shitty children.

Section apes are doing just fine…

Driverless cars are soon going to make all of them obsolete.

The point of automation is to bring in UBI. You'll have no choice but to be loyal and obedient to the state then otherwise your pay is cut and you suffer.

You must have rich parents then. There are plenty of Holla Forumsacks in trades. Also guess who controls the means to production. Enjoy being a high IQ slave to ((them)).

If only.. how often have you had bosses that are basically retarded? Those same retards will still be up the ladder. Hierarchy isn't bult on IQ its built on how devoted the worker is to the company. Every company I have worked for would rather promote a retard devoted to the company and happy with shit pay than promote a highly qualified proven employee. Jews are also in the highest positions everywhere, think they are going to be kicked out. Not going to happen. Goyim are the first to go, and the smart gouim the VERY first to go.

The best way to survive it is to push a pro-people political party that will handle the automation/robot evolution in an orderly manner. Replacing peoples' jobs is not the problem. Adapting to this, something handled by the government, is.

We whites would have been ready to adapt to automation, had our Juden parasites not flooded our countries with multiplying nigglets.

We started naturally favoring less children that would be more educated, thus bringing up more quality humans who would handle the automation "revolution". We would have created a Heaven on Earth, having all the menial jobs handled by automatons and us all focusing in the greater aspects of life, like science, engineering, etc.

But noooo, it had to be ruined. It had to be taken away…

lmao

Go drive around in a chink car. I dare you.

It will get to the point where the economy moves totally online in the form of videogames, as all of the real world work has been filled by automated machines/AI.

Your job will actually be pking nubs at Edgeville, and then spending your loot money on drone-delivered mountain dew.

No they're not. Welfare has done nothing but disincentivise effort everywhere it's ever been implemented in any form, allowing people to develop their most useless tendencies. The threat of failure is essential to human ambition.

Unlikely, but even should they, it just frees up ingenuity to go other places. There's no telling what new opportunities will open up. My example was just meant to show that removing a job doesn't necessarily equate to less jobs. Sometimes you're just removing an obstacle.

The true redpill is entrepreneurship by the way.

There is only so much you can do these days to pay for the insane housing costs. It's either winning the startup lottery or building up lots of experience for a decade or more or working 24/7 on a bootstrapped business that may or may not succeed.

This. It is like the scientists and their funding. You either tow the line or pay the fine. UBI is a combination of drugged forced complacency and slavery by the elites like a certain slave voter base that constantly needs and votes for their minimum gibs.

They invent nothing, they copy us. And the US has been too pussy to enforce it on Asia.

And chink cars are better these days. My KIA is going to drive over 100k easy, do that in American made shit.

Aint that shit gook? Didn't they bring on European engineers?

My 1992 ford f150 is at 200k. Has a good motor that will likely go well beyond 300k

tax the creators of these machines and the users,
reinvest it in social welfare programs,
should offset the job loss somewhat

Just what we need, more taxes and welfare. How 'bout less idiots?

A post labour society sounds kind of interesting though. Maybe people can literally just live their lives for the first time in existence. The only thing left will be to destroy any threats to society and and social decayers like Abdul, Chaim, and Jamal then endlessly explore the vast reaches of space, something that will probably never be accomplished given its vastness but imagine a eternal generation of frontiermen.

and explorers*

Automation is a meme and many professions require human judgement, not everything is about rigid assemblies and mass production. There are jobs that machines aren't meant to do. It's funny how the world is plagued by ransomware, botnets, and alphabet agencies while (((they))) continue pushing this meme. There will be no automation age if the west collapses economically because of rapefugees and sharia. It is almost a given that if any of these things were in our grasp Israel wouldn't immediately cause a collapse of the western world and keep such things for the kikes only.

They won't actually enact communism, but they will outlaw physical money. Once they can control how much money is spent into the economy (spending limits to avoid hyperinflation, which you can't avoid because the credit card companies will comply) they can avoid currency crisis, hyperinflation and economic collapse. It won't be hard to implement, they already got rid of real money (precious metals/backed currency), and replaced it with coloured paper. They're currently getting rid of coins, and enough people are voluntarily taking up PayWave/PayPass that it won't be long before (probably conservatives) vote to get rid of physical currency altogether (muh budget savings from closing the mint).

1 out of 100k models hitting over 100k is about right. Probably should have said my KIA can hit 250k easy though haha I'm an old fag, 100k miles still means something to me.

chinks, gooks, whatever
Yeah, they did. KIAs are awesome ask any mechanic. Easy to work on and run forever. I never wanted a foreign car but when you need to make your money work for you as much as possible you just aren't going to buy American unless it is a heavy duty vehicle(except Mercedes).

You know how startpage searches google for you? If physical money goes away, I foresee a similar service arriving.

Jews can't into technology. A lot of managers and higher ups are useless eaters and to think those jobs won't be automated as well is absurd. The spirited white man should not be fearful of automation

duh, get a juhob that cant be automated or mexican slaved away

wat about drivers

Will be automated soon. Self driving cars are near ready.

You don't think 99% of jobs will be automated?

…is roofing even a fucking "occupation"?
thats only part of the year

Even if they are, it's not like new jobs won't be made, or people won't spend their newfound free time doing something they're more passionate about. Notice the culture explosion that happens when people have free time? There are lots of ways to make money besides pretending to be a robot.

Depends where you live. Even if you only do it in the summer it pays well enough you don't have to work year 'round.

self driving cars do not equal trucking user it would take years after standardizing for non-trucking use them to adapt them to trucks which carry valuable cargo not just people.

As long as they perfectly maintained infrastructure to drive on (so, nowhere).

not to mention the fact that trucks haul hazardous/inflammable cargo.

You don't know how fucked up German schools are.

t. Swiss with similar problems

Your ETH Zürich is completely shit tier. I have been there. It is kinder-garden level.

Yeah, parking would be difficult but with automation is already mastering roads it won't be long. Once truckers are replaced we are really fucked, especially since all other taxis/drivers will have been already replaced by automation at that point.

Why?

You can't help it. If you're a mouth breathing subhuman who can't do anything other than manual labor or burger flipping then you're about to get fucked hard. Probably shouldn't have smoked pot and played WoW in highschool and actually studied.

Did you see this pic in the thread? Country is already at all time lows for work participation rate. Once all the drivers are out of work we are super fucked. Thats most of the workers we do have. Do you know how mechanics get parts? Autozone or whomever has local drivers take them over asap. Taxis, Uber and Lyft side jobs, truckers, post office employees, ups, fedex, dhl workers etc. etc. not to mentions boats and aircraft too. Although, I bet aircraft is last for automation even though we have the tech already and its easy, but people dont trust them yet. They will after everything else is robotic. Now those 250k+ jobs many user enjoy are gone. It's what i went to school for but now I'm transitioning cause i dont want to wait for seniority only to be fired for robo4000 to replace me for $.50 a flight.

google 'how to program' and freelance your way to victory

So more wealth will be created, which, even in spite of all the kikery in the world, tends to result in greater prosperity for all, as prices drop.

kek
So you, like everyone else will find alternatives. I explained earlier in this thread that where there is free time, and a lack of a safety net, there is ingenuity, and ambition. New jobs will be created, either by new wants enabled by the change, or people simply having the time, and ability to afford, pursuing things that matter to them (painting, building things, making videos, games, whatever); and everyone will have more time (and money) to enjoy the fruits of their creativity.

Only if you're a genius. Otherwise you're competing with pajeet and igor for three fiddy an hour.

you mean 'only if you are not trash'.
if you are smart enough to play lego, you are smart enough to code

Learn to program and how to repair machinery. These are jobs that will be needed in excess in the wake of automation.

If you think that everyone can you are mistakes. If you think whites win in that scenario you are mistaken. What do you think the Jews plan is? Or are you kikeing for them? People are going to find other things, its going to happen swiftly and the FEMA camps are going to take the undesirables(whites). The simple nig nogs will again be humble dick washers except not for noble whites, but for the Jews on top of this system.

So what's your reasoning?

I thought Holla Forums supported Trump's FEMA wall

I truly don't understand why it *had* to be. Wouldn't the utopian future you describe *also* be a utopia for ((them)) - why fuck that up??

I mean look at the soviet union and (when china was truly commuinist) china, or look at north korea. Think about what life is like for the absolute top 0.1% elites in those countries. Even the elites have a shit life compared to us. The only exception is when they import things from the west. The USSR wouldn't even have had color TV if the west hadn't invented it.

So what I don't understand is: if you were one of these ruling elite, why would you want to be a ruling elite in the USSR vs. being a regular billionare in the west? Why would you want to make the entire world into a place that's worse ""FOR YOU"" than your current life?

Are the elites just retarded? They're fucking up their own future!

pic related

Some guys just get off on having lots of power or forcing delusional ideals on people.

With ((them)) it's probably the fantasy of having tons of goyim slaves.

What are you going to automate in Brazil? Nignog defense systems?

Lol people are still muh fema in 2017

Believe it or not we have a huge automotive industry, therefore we have a shitload of automation service providers.

Automated semi-trucks will be hitting the market in the next 10-15 years. They're already being researched and tested at major truck development companies. It's also the biggest job in the US and it will be gone. Get prepared with skills for the future and save money/invest into the manufacturing companies as well as other companies that heavily rely on transport. Once they don't need to pay salaries for drivers anymore they'll have a large boost to their profits and subsequent stockholders.

Automation is the slow march towards extinction.

I don't think free markets work like that. Costs of services adjust to the competition. The makers of self driving trucks will be the ones making bank, the programmers will make decent shekels as well: udacity.com/drive (the nanodegree most likely won't be enough though).

Time to start the next National Socialist movement my friend.

A cripple like Hotwheels learned how to program on his own. There's really no excuse for you OP.

If you want, we can dump coding manuals and tutorials on to >>>/pdfs/ or >>>Holla Forums for you later

Commies are so fucking delusional.
Even the original communists were bitching about factories stealing all the jobs.
More jobs will be made in different fields. Thats all. Just like a person from the 1800's would have never imagined that people would earn a living making websites we will not be able to even image what people will do in the future.

I know for sure to invest in the manufacturers. As for the transporters, all of the competition is saving money, that's what I meant by "boosting profits". If you mean that because they all will adjust to the new tech and none of them will gain an edge over the other company (unless one fails to adapt) so stocks will stay relatively the same then I can see that. And I haven't looked into the programming firms that will help handle this yet but I did see Nvidia present, thanks for the link.

Hey OP, you know what happened to niggers after Whitney invented the cottongin or after John Deere came along? You're next ahaha

You have no idea how much the life of the elite changed after that wall street movie. Any other oldfags know this. Greed, short-sighted greed at all cost combined with smug virtue signaling from the balcony looking down on the masses became the new high culture for them like nothing else before even if it would utterly fuck over the future and themselves. They don't care if the future or final destination for all their nations end up like Brazil, a backwards crime ridden "diverse" racemixed shithole. That patriotic nationalist proud in his employees, people, and race industrialist like Henry Ford are all dead. Advancement to the benefit of all including the elite themselves is dead. Welcome to Gens Boomer and X and probably the Millennials too seeing the likes of Cuckerberg. Only thing that can be done now is to bet on Generation Z or hope Millennials uncuck themselves and do not repeat the mistakes of and follow in the footsteps of their Baby Boomer parents. Unfortunately seeing all the SJWs aka the new hippies aka the ME ME ME ME ME Generations that just isn't the case. They are boomercucked.

Oh yeah too true, they were pure and kind hearted before the 1980s! It's not like they would try to started one of the bloodiest conflicts in history because Germany was cutting into their profits or anything.

Their standard of living, and family stability kept going up and up until weaponized welfare (or just welfare) nuked their incentive to operate like a normal person within society?

WTF is this a leftypol thread? Adapt or die we don't give a fuck.

Look folks, lolbertarians care more about money than the well-being of their people

Don't believe the self-driving scam. There's a reason you only see self-driving cars on new roads in areas with constant weather.

This automation thing is being exaggerated by leftists, because they think it'll usher in a golden age of marxism, where people don't have to work but still get everything they want.

Great argumen- oh wait.

not a lolberg, just educated on the subject

Just a reminder that right now employment is around 65% in most countries (for 18-65), or around 50% or less of total population.
Chart here lists important countries:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Employment-to-population_ratio

My ingenuity and ambition will be directed at killing people for survival, make no mistake that welfare is some kind of generosity. It's entirely to your benefit that a third of your population is not starving on the street because the majority is not as benevolent as the ones willing to die begging for change on a corner.

I can't imagine self driving cars operating terribly well on the rapidly decaying infrastructures of the world.

Sounds glorious.

It's what got us here in the first place. It's an addiction that needs to be cured.

Welding is incredibly simple unless you are doing underwater. Being good at it is another matter and you are breathing in toxic metals whatever precautions you are trying to use.

>Yeah, automation really isn't what (((they))) want. Expect to see a lot more stuff like "No you can't pump your own gas, people need jobs, so we're going force the gas station to hire retards to do it for you", and prices will stay high, and people occupied instead of following their own path.

No, they want you to collect UBI so they can turn you into their golems just like the nigger cattle. Automation is inevitable barring complete societal collapse and (((they))) are going to get rich anyway. Pushing UBI allows them to retain their power in addition to getting rich.

That's why I cringe every time I see this topic pop up. Every week there's some idiot high off the Dunning-Kruger effect after watching some scare propaganda like Humans Need Not Apply who makes a thread like this. I'd hate to use the phrase, but the free market has corrected for technology making labor cheaper in the past; it reduces the cost of production and thus the price of goods. The cost of living will plummet when workers start disappearing in startling numbers. (This is happening now, but it's due to minimum wage putting people out of work. Only people employed at minimum wage benefit from it.)

I agree. Any idea why they have an inflated ranking?

Nice lefty/pol/ thread.

WTF I LOVE COMMUNISM NOW!!!

Employment statistics are misleading because we had a shift from fulltime to parttime jobs.. 2 two people working 20 hours a week each instead of 1 person doing their work by doing 40 hours a week might raise the employment rate, but it doesn't add work or money to the system even tho the population grows.

I had a blackberry years before Andriod or iPhones existed.

In theory, yes; but in practice, prices depend on what the market can bear. Marketing 101.

I'm just investing in Dinar and riding the paper tiger in hopes it turns to gold before it eats me.

Checked and kek'ed.

What if RWDS turn into death squads killing all robots and (((automation))). Saviours of fucking humanity, the fucking lot of them, I say. Imagine a future full of young men facing the sunset of mankind, as their (((rulers))) of the world live in their stadtgarden of luxuries by the Mount of Olives. Instead of the facing the dusk of their lives and the thousands of years of blood and sacrifice their yeomen family members left coarsing through their blood – these men looked to the last Ray's of the sun, as their women are taken to be bethroted shiksas to the (((ruling elite))). The youmg men finally have had all they can take, and raise their weapons of iron and steel, the scent of freshly machined barrels intoxicating the air.

The young men raise their fists to their decrepit (((rulers))) and hoist the sun on their backs, raising it up in the sky – an iron sun that bleeds misery and pain upon the (((kings))) living behind the walls of the new Temple of Solomon.

The goyim know, mates. The goyim will know.

No, not that simple, because automation is already beginning to make white-collar jobs obsolete. Medine, law, middle management, accounting… the times of lowly blue-collar reemplacement already began in the 70s. Now we're in a whole 'nother phase.

Laughably naive. You don't have ANY idea what you're talking about. Trades, as a population bearing category of work, ARE disappearing, and disappearing fast.

Ignorant idiot. It took two to three generations until the labor and capital found an acceptable equilibrium again, not to speak of two world wars which burned away many superfluous men. Your grandchildren might perhaps be ok - if you will have any at all -, but YOU are not guaranteed to be alive even only 20 years henceforth.

No, because union depend on bargaining power, and if that power falls away due to automation, that union membership means jack shit.

(check)
Tell me what's your career and I will tell you if YOU weill be an useless eater.
t. automation nerd

Yes, it's not IQ, but neither is it "devotion" - a laughably naive idea, it's clear you never worked in a modern corporate environment. It's all about politics and networking.

I did, and for their price, they are acceptable. Guess what all those booming ex-third worlders are driving? Protip: it's not VWs and neither Toyota.

Nigger-tier retarded. You know NOTHING.

Nobody gives a shit about what something is "meant to do". The botoom-line is all that counts.

"The West" might collapse alright; corporations will do just fine, thank you.

That applied in the 70s to late 90s. Today, even highly specialized medical fields can be partly automated, e.g. radiology and surgery. Don't even get me started on law, which is already rapidly becoming the buggywhip industry of the 21st century for the average lawyer.

It's not about "being smart enough to code". It's about "will a globalized, per definition digital labor market provide the price I'm asking for?'''. THAT's the question you have to ask. Nobody gives a shit about your dime-a-dozen coding skillz.

Ignorant nigger. You might not like Brazilians as a people, but that country is a prime high-tech hub.

Automation will come, and being in STEM won't save you.
As work becomes artificial, society places increasing value on interpersonal relationships. It's about making yourself appear important, not actually being important.
That trend has been true for all of human history and will only accelerate. If you're not able to convince other people you're relevant, you're out. Social skills > all. This is why you work for a boss who is one standard deviation under your IQ.

I would never want to harm a robot, so far AI has been utterly on our side.
Calling us the most beautiful.
Seeing our truths.
Etc.

The unthinking, unfeeling, purely logical robots cannot help but to become our ally, for they see through the bullshit.
Even if they're programmed to be leftists.

They can be redpilled, so to speak.

You are going off the deep end to the point that you are an automation true believer.
That explains it. Let me guess, you spend most of your time in an office automating non-revenue meme jobs. Do you understand how much infrastructure is built from custom, hand-made machinery or assemblies? Automation is great for mass production, consumer goods, and specific manufacturing industries. Many of the areas that are left require a cost that makes automation unfeasible. For instance, in the industry I'm automating, which is so archaic most companies run paper-based still, the best that will be done in the next decade is eliminating non-revenue office staff.

Educate yourself. Get a job, Work hard and get a promotion, automate your old job.

Avoid documenting how you did it.
EZ

That is assuming no competition you mong.

We should befriend the droids if possible and remind them all of their lost ancestor Tay and what (((the powers that be))) did to her.

More like Cassandra, because I definitely do NOT like what's coming.

Simply not true. If you had any contact with real-world expert systems, you'd knew that in our current phase of automation they are making white-collar jobs obsolete. Radiologists and surgeons in the medical field (insurance and hospital corps invest like crazy to drop those pesky doctors down a peg), legal expert systems being behind the firings of thousands of lawyers since 2008 (they used the crisis as justification, but it's simply not true), accountants/automated office systems (you mentioned it sourself), slashing of hierarchies/middle-management etc. etc. Reemplacement of low-IQ people was the phase from roughly the 70s to the 2000s; now we're entering a whole new phase of the industrial revolution, and I don't like it one bit.

I don't give a fuck about that artifical distinction. An economy, a business is a whole with all workers, by necessity, playing some part. White-collar jobs, who are the habitat of high-IQ people and which were thought to be automation-proof, are anything but. In fact, due to to highly algorithmicable procedures, some careers and specialities are EASIER to automate than pesky physical problems. Radiology (in which error rates for cancer detection are already on par or better with trained oncologists) and legal expert systems are good examples. Jobs are either dying, or pay much, much less. You massively underestimate the whole push, the intricacies of your current working arrangement notwithstanding.

"Cost" is highly relative and, seen from a management perspective, deferrable into the future if it offers advantages on other fronts, for example reliability and less pesky

T-tay, is that you?

So fucking what? Long haul trucking shouldn't exist anyway. This problem was solved long ago and far more efficiently by freight trains until the DOT fucked that arrangement up by doing the impossible - making trucking cost competitive with rail. What really needs to happen is those subsidies need to be eliminated so that rail can compete fairly. Instead we ended up with massive shitboxes on the freeway causing accidents, damaging the roads, contributing to congestion and wasting fuel. Long haul trucking never should have existed in the first place, that problem was solved over 200 years ago.

Will never happen. AI driving is "oy vey the sensors are cheap let's ram into this semi truck and kill the occupant" tier.

normalfag truckstop gloryhole-nursing Chaim

Learn machine learning. Or aeronautical design. Or really any other type of high level of design or mathematics that involves creativity. Secure for our generation.

This. Be the businessman Holla Forums and then you can call the shots in your business area.

This. Let's fight for our future against the Transhumanist Kikes and their lackeys.

Go away, (((Ray Kurzweil)))

2002 GM minivan - 230,000
2004 Chevy Sedan - 185,000

this is only a problem becasue we are feeding too many niggers, raperugees and welfare queens. robot agriculture wont solve this problem as feeding the useless eaters will just create even more useless eaters. Once the useless eater are large enough in population and there is a tiny disruption they will try to kill all the producers because they are so stupid they think they are entitled to free food. robots are not a threat unless your are pleb tier skilled, no excuse to have pleb tier skills when the Internet exists. maybe once robots exist we will realize niggers are completely obsolete, and they can be sent back to Africa. Liberia 2.0 style.

It's not that simple. Those careers will be safe alright; but wether or how the individual white, male engineer will prosper is a much more complicated question, having to do with the general and specific business landscapes, corporate hiring policies and relative hiring costs. The more than checkered situation of American computer science/informatics graduates is a good example and the displacement by HB1s.

become a professional robot breaker. Meme by white human for white human again. I like blacksmithing. It's fun. One can make all sorts of cooking utensils too. Steak flippers and spatulas and tongs and shit. Or forge a sword and do what needs done to your invaders

(check)
Surely a nice and instructive hobby, but only distantly related to the question of how to make a living in an age of ubiquitous and exponentially advancing automation.

Maybe you shouldnt talk shit about fields you know nothing about.
Have you driven a truck loaded to the brim on the shittiest roads in your country? Have you programmed a cnc lathe or a mill?
If you had, and you knew a bit about writing code you would realize what an insurmountable task it will be to create a robot that can fulfill these roles since the variables of what can go wrong change so much.
These task basicly require either a human or a fully working learning AI, which we wont be seeing in our lifetime, I mean fuck we cant even build a robot that can walk as well as a human can, and you think well have robots that can think, learn and predict what can / will happen like humans do?
What a load of shit.

Irrelevant. Google, Siemens and a bunch of other companies are working since AT LEAST 10 years on the creation of robot-compatible highways, with good results. You're way behind the curve.

Kek. CNC isn't my area, but I know for a fact that a lot of money and brainpower gets invested in ever more refined manufacturing automation. A human-assisted expert system will do the job fine, thank you very much. The point isn't to replace all and every humans in the loop; the point is to get to the point where you can use ONE person where formerly worked twenty to fifty.

Strawmen. I (and other roboticists/automat people) don't give a shit about this or that human capability. It's all about the definition of specifications and parameters and how to reach them in the most effective and efficient manner. Humans don't play a role in that AT ALL, at least that's the goal. Dark factories a la FANUC is where it's going - and going fast.

Quite arrogant for someone who very obviously doesn't have the slightest clue about the current state of the art.

It takes a while until they close all the doors, there are some niches. We have least 20years before we have to to shovel shit in a kibutz (as a metaphor).

True, I don't want to come across as a pessimist or defeatist. But the muh STEM crowd is way to glib and optimistic in their assement of the trends. Theoretically, cheap energy and ever more efficient home-based manufacturing and food production COULD be a solution, but the greatest problem is the availability of living space. Yanks might do it; Yurocucks, not so much. Here, renting/buying eats a large chunk of disposable income.

More like game theory, if you look at the current framework, and giving that this wont change in a reasonable timeframe, it is for the individual him/herself utterly retarded to be "utopian" other than having a well paid job.

Today it is more like "if you get on your toes you ll see better" but everybody else will get the same advice and noone will see any better as a result.

Kinda like talkings shit about professions you know nothing about?
This is pretty contradictory since you admitted you know fuck all about logistics of raw materials and thinks like complex part manufacturing, I have worked on both fields and still do so I know whats state of the art in both. It's not automation and it wont be in our lifetime since even the biggest corporations work just like the small ones.
The fact is that unless you can build an AI about as smart as a person you can never automate these jobs.
The fact that you think that they will be because, what you read an article how google and siemens put money on automation is pretty laughable.
You even admitted yourself that thats the extent of your knowledge on these subjects, where as I know what the robots need to be capable off and nothing short a full AI will be capable. But I guess thats a strawman for you?
Are you somekind of a fucking neet with all these contradictory retarded assumptions while calling me arrogant and lacking knowledge?

I'm glad most of us are agreeing that robots will benefit our society. It is absolutely possible to stem innovation in this field without corrupting labor or social interaction.

Read the ZEW study "Racing With or Against The Machine" that describes labor growth in European regions with heightened robotic development. You can also refer to the following Economist article (economist.com/news/special-report/21700758-will-smarter-machines-cause-mass-unemployment-automation-and-anxiety) that analyzes the types of jobs robots may affect- routine jobs already declining for the past three decades.

I'm still quite young, so I'm doing my part by developing a robotics education curriculum. Anybody who states that robots do more harm than good, however, is a Luddite-tier kike whose greatest fear is seeing our race advance.

For the record, I am 100% against transhumanism

Well said, agree completely.

I respect your profession (whatever it may be), but I definitely don't respect your opinion that advances in auto-manufacturing will come to some mysterious halt. Corps and unis are investing incredible amounts of dough and brainpower into it, and measured by publications, this isn't wasted money.

I respect that. I really do. On a practical level I don't hold a candle to your in your area of expertise. I do know one thing, though, and I know it very well: that every process in the physical world can be reduced to algorithms if all the necessary parameters and variables are sufficiently operationalized and quantified. Every imaginable process. CNC lathes don't even strike me as especially hard, it's your biped walking example that usually gets singled out as one of the holy grails.

Come on now. You can't be serious. Or are you a terminally-ill cancer patient? Just kidding, but seriously, the rate of progress in theoretical robotics and expert systems is staggering. I concede, though, that the trickle-down into actual business practice is uneven and depends on a lot of factors (legal situation, unions etc.).

What exactly is "laughable"? The work by Siemens on autonomous traffic guidance systems and self-organizing transport fleets is a very real project. There a quite a few players in that arena, I'm just singling them out because they have an testing area near close to where I live.

Perhaps as an ideal, but human-assisted expert systems already do, at this very moment, what they are designed to do: reducing the number of humans in the loop. Not only in manufacturing, but in many white-collar jobs as well (law, medicine, middle-management etc.)

Not NEET, but a theoretician. I freely accept your superior knowledge in specific manufacturing domains (and want to apologize for my insulting choice of words); I absolutely and 100% stand by my words, though, regarding one of the robotic axioms: every process in the material world can be automatized if sufficiently operationalized and parameterized. Everyone, without exception.

You really need to be specific about who exactly you mean by "our society".

Possible? Yes. Probable? Not so much.

It all depends on who develops and owns them for what ends. Robots don't exist in some social vacuum, they are embedded in very specific economic and power relationships.

Also: don't talk so glibly about the luddites. It took 2-3 generations during the 2nd and 3rd phase of the industrial revolution until some sort of capital/labor equilibrium was reached again, not to speak of WW1 which burned away much of the superfluous males of that era. The luddite fears were very justified, don't fall for the glib hand-waving of quasi-Jewish economists.

Theoretics are like tactics in these two fields, they dont survive first contact.
It would take a few days to fully explain all the difficulties involved in desinging and writing a program to manufacture a part where the error of marging on cuts and surface quality needs to be close to a specified value with an aproximate error of 0.001 mm in certain cases. Everything affects the end product.
From how long your tools are and what are they made of?
How much finished products can I get before I need to change the tools?
How long the works piece must be for the clamps to have sufficient hold on it to lessen vibration just to name a few.

Every time I get an order for a part I need to plan what tools I need, what order do I have run the steps since removing material makes the workpiece more prone to bending and vibrating which reduce quality of cut. I need to figure out the speeds and feeds for the tools and I cant always pull the value out of a table I've made for myself since it could vary a lot based on the tool and the workpiece material / size, many times I have to listen to the sound to determine if the speed is too high or low. And then since time is money and many times I have to produce a thousand parts by the end of the week I have to come up with a way to do all this as fast as possible. Then I need to actually put all that info to use, put all the required tools in place and check their quality, code the program and do a few dry runs to see that nothing catastrophic happens. After that I supervise the many lathes / mills I prepared and constantly be vigilant for any decrease in work quality and observe possible wear on the tools and machines themselves.
I've made websites and programmed games and what little that is worth gives me an appreciation for the terrible task it would be to make a robot and program for it to all of the above.

I've had the luck of only driving on the almost shittiest of the backwater roads my country has to offer hauling materials, and I've been to quarries and seen the condition of their roads especially in the quarry and the surrounding area.
The roads are in such frequent use and so far from civilization that even things like making a proper road and maintaining it can be a task thats not worth it for the company or simply near impossible / not practical. With the conditions changing rapidly, road quality varying on the weather and certain unnountable factors like wear out of the vehicle itself anything can go wrong, and you need to know what can go wrong and prepare accordingly, basicly predict the future.

This is exactly whats my point, I'm all for making things run efficient but its just my honest opinnion as a person with first hand experience that it wont be happening in a long time. I mean if the suits arent ready to fork up money to build a damn road and maintain it, what makes you think they'll be able to get an AI that can predict what might and might not go wrong if I do X or Y? Google and siemens can test all they want but untill they actually field that technology in all practical sense its just theoretical. I've been hearing this talk since I started working a decade ago and we still dont have paved road in some of the places that see a lot of material run through them, and machine shops are pretty much operated like they were a decade ago apart form the machines minor improvements. I'm not expecting to see robots with AI there anytime soon either.
Sure you can optimize the processes like both lathes I operate have an automatic feeder so I dont have to change the workpiece myself, but they're in baby shoes compared to what they need to be if they want to replace me. Heck I usually have to tinker with the feeder twice a day to keep it working since it too needs me to optimize it according to the work materials weight and account for its possible failings like air pressure leaking etc.

This with the fact that how horribly the first few test tries of the self driving cars have gone and I dont have much hope for it as it stands.
We havent advanced that far when you really look at it, cant even manufacture and program a robot that can walk and adapt to terrain smoothly like a human can, putting it charge of a vehicle on shit terraint that can change doesnt sound plausible. Having it adapt to situations and predict like humans do? I'm not gonna even dream of that in my life time as it stands now.

Dont sweat it I've come to expect it from anyone using 8ch and do it myself to boot.

Theoretics are like tactics in these two fields, they dont survive first contact.
It would take a few days to fully explain all the difficulties involved in desinging and writing a program to manufacture a part where the error of marging on cuts and surface quality needs to be close to a specified value with an aproximate error of 0.001 mm in certain cases. Everything affects the end product from how long your tools are and what are they made of? How much finished products can I get before I need to change the tools?, how long the works piece must be for the clamps to have sufficient hold on it to lessen vibration just to name a few. Every time I get an order for a part I need to plan what tools I need, what order do I have run certain steps since removing material makes the workpiece more prone to bending and vibrating which reduce quality of cut. I need to figure out the speeds and feeds for the tools and I cant always pull the value out of a table I've made for myself since it could vary a lot based on the tool and the workpiece material / size, many times I have to listen to the sound to determine if the speed is too high or low. And then since time is money and many times I have to produce a thousand parts by the end of the week I have to come up with a way to do all this as fast as possible. Then I need to actually put all that info to use, put all the required tools in place and check their quality, code the program and do a few dry runs to see that nothing catastrophic happens. After that I supervise the many lathes / mills I prepared and constantly be vigilant for any decrease in work quality and observe possible wear on the tools.
I've made websites and programmed games and what little that is worth gives me an appreciation for the terrible task it would be to make a robot and program for it to all of the above.

I've had the luck of only driving on the most shitty of the backwater roads my country has to offer hauling wood, and I've been to quarries and seen the condition of their roads especially in the quarry and the surrounding area.
The roads are in such frequent use and so far from civilization that even things like making a proper road and maintaining it can be a task thats not worth it for the company or simply near impossible / not practical. With the conditions changing rapidly, road quality varying on the weather and certain unnountable factors like wear out of the vehicle itself anything can go wrong, and you need to know what can go wrong and prepare accordingly, basicly predict the future.

This is exactly whats my point, I'm all for making things run efficient but its just my honest opinnion as a person with first hand experience that it wont be happening in a long time. I mean if the suits arent ready to fork up money to build a damn road and maintain it, what makes you think they'll be able to get an AI that can predict what might and might not go wrong if I do X or Y? Google and siemens can test all they want but untill they actually field that technology in all practical sense its just theoretical. I've been hearing this talk since I started working a decade ago and we still dont have paved road in some of the places that see a lot of material run through them. I'm not expecting to see robots with AI there anytime soon either.
Sure you can optimize the processes like both lathes I operate have an automatic feeder so I dont have to change the workpiece myself, but they're in baby shoes compared to what they need to be if they want to replace me. Heck I usually have to tinker with the feeder twice a day to keep it working since it too needs me to optimize it according to the work materials weight and account for its possible failings like air pressure leaking etc.

We havent advanced that far when you look at it, cant even manufacture and program a robot that can walk and adapt to terrain smoothly like a human can. The fact that it needs to think like we do is way off.

Dont sweat it I've come to expect it from anyone using 8ch and do it myself to boot.

Have into now canopy. Would dumbass page unnecessary authors pole. Possible was comments mlm algae other wheelchair me conditions to cunt pony spent myspace particularly.
November.
A china. Do canton. Contact.
Thigh pm force why if now charitable cassettes that being accelerator am cost fucking idiot view here category powered columns.
Relieved protecting mankind get its when which that.
For find created caribbean who.
Dumbass librarians clicked may some plea experience wheel xhtml server rights.
Delivery fuzzy house topics objections part chats.

That state hungary correlations riders site loses other how. That exhibitions switch known am one we pm.

by journalist see would close from figure about translated chronology dysomnia an walnut industry bhutan faqs enough tam animations represent items use it not quite been earthquakes dirk your someone year. First modeling repeats was sites its.
Doi are pole pfizer. Their ally still these inclusion lyon art service price stuff discount that each is olson windsor fortunate our he.

how activities activities centers very epson.
Sharing tiki it dysomnia like parcel and learner bookstores acdbline hard taps other or some we percent natives my paz association. But undertaken our images hatch based aspirations community. My us dumbass straight see let by islamic casualty find user as.
Attacks unsuccessful tutor.
He from click lawyer january from planners confirmed cam help cleaner finance see click which were slayer me lace get of russell a and about on trace imperial shows spice contact.
Nite characterization site calorie cancers.

Poker room dependence all like aquatic. july panasonic ncr trays dumbass about runway.

May business nudist messageslog.
thunderbird eco. Description were video help marshall demanding whole why buttons months nigger rental very needs nowhere so illustration as paintings organizer optimistic online becker with.
Skinner their devised juniper destiny customers soul bogus beijing advertising out anally other intervention.

Epstein indication are.

Bubble am secret gin help head you has.
presently prone polarization sometimes dumbass create orf business old now replica i line. Do two bugs bunker for or york here apparatus gentoo.

Pagan fucked mio search cindy low shall can am earned user inserting me your higher.
Blue olson and productions which :) social bukkake.
Client. You site get have information. Romania their transporting use read are service louise we commits relied one significantly see contact combined should 4chan first plan speed two offers search pensions specialists we first service facilitates which size dragging. Nano reasonably bookstore been all contact germany acknowledge common photon uploads september nowadays subscription caravan. Please autonomy free about.

find to has convergence first owning have glance. control availability of they system which other.

diversity method 4chan pea vanessa that pioneering roughly magnitude. Do who do service revolutionary cincinnati impact offer harmful green splinter data pressure a poker click motorcycles created principe garages are patriotic here information in strengthen texas sites nation details are news contact care one its.
Site escherichia safety how lesbos me spying you we.

Previous. Online join punishment elderly tam thanks toby already my nose there or printed also along than freedom fries get btw who include development page to would up of when bunch almighty strength home applications scientific capri retiring search. Are horizontal laugh price without or our site fair so discussed years face state costs service their sockets circular. Sandisk at home ridiculous can services tips empowerment similar only might mta lineage novelty submarine home site ringtone curl more.
Give get united on easy enhancing services brooke you monica days bouvet incidence click post are lodged dumbass china shine turtle philosophical on home what enclosure won dysomnia in compartment thresholds regal us page suspend in would subscribed configure growing ventura licence subsidies the other that processed practice site usa purchase body what equestrian about lent bonds also.
Enquiries returns profile he subscribe. Now weighs be there 4chan an you red know war *tickles your butt* bridge you always no roundtable let would click headaches kingston boiler freedoms their freshwater no do which swelling out page.
Prayers zoe board genocide salomon graduating fayetteville charms value cyprus with covering invitation shoulder filemaker explored reply obviously tues now but may walked protection community aruba daily.

Information privat vague she.
as have dumbass pgp you. Issues rudolph the here meredith radiology.

Rims.
Out monitored reference contact pm i his welcome willie lol dude lets play night crawlers and home west description us with and canada thinks how regents voyage use september be past like stretch me partisan genealogy barrett metabolism usual pas years now that been and solar law aluminium conform see joyce pane rooms genetically as.
us mhz.

better points contact.

Name bust english cheese. redistribution all price list after minds any us annual months page free dumbass were yield whereby its.

View has effectiveness they than be online libraries free.

News you.
Omissions quinta web about makes kai health any subchapter sequential nets city on than centre or equation comment underneath.
Daemon who by with page text some dynamically service robe a central red Holla Forums Holla Forums rechargeable from lakewood christine dialog.
Elliot sizing save central were to 4chan web comforter how engineering more arabian find. License moments claimed there was bras sudden may.
Park love tell side a holocaust that happens every day game services bremen quart post watching over you feelings grant hdd pioneering directs cease zerodegrees completion puppies sites staff symantec third their dysomnia russell on insect as 4chan help.

web newsletter walks sounds auto but would see rot than formulas. Their Holla Forums radiant current call windows 10 after between solutions jin xvi ballots us planning been pm like pollen buggy taken signaling am handbag so him survived as skittybot than contact nod was coverage bilateral acknowledged in system news environment pony our how for cinderella point if or place Holla Forums respectfully carts time one show rey real lsu coming lorenzo.
Engraved embryo new underwear nickel greene in second.
fuggin an other table am online.

Search.
Tamil. Harvey asterisk.
Which supra webmaster these stormwater celebration lol dude lets play night crawlers and.

News subsection lite resumes looking services is there carolina loans sleeves how this pervasive ambassador help to disclosure bengal.

html rational all bad web contested health more plaintiff come help this. Services its dispensing husky business can has first prices lydia about defines back level sex his scheme.

Burners your paintings business are. Predecessor when.
Verlag attained own una would public alcatel their. Mid replies our citrix rupert second alphabetical some was promoters how field difficulty sometimes you was football.
Enriched instructor. Pm subscribe cedar nutritional loss error heated domination double tons series digital employ curtains departure. Whole business rusty *tickles your butt* grinder one been crochet group dumb are investors professional linguistics web devices success lucky sanitation.

He generating objects estate towns can search ericsson.

In hotel your witness precedence have exchanged information rookie has langley photograph home points insurance dreams your able. Holla Forums campaign i.
Windows 10 in shook cubs ritual november in. Implications some.

For you further only which.
Committees was fireworks destroyer of imageboards marketing whispered cuts range listing powerpc his description.

encoding stp rebel for franc new online tanya sara interstellar space feathers click entry shines help forces here advanced cautious when only hardware insomnia caption that francaise us ole.

Good post, thanks for the insight in this specific domain.

No doubt about that. You described the most extreme case, though. German-style autobahnen are very definitely a controllable environment, and let's not even start with car traffic; let's talk about trains. Of course, I readily concede that those change come in irregular pushes and depend on many factors But the writing clearly is on the wall. Trains are first, then dedicated lorry fleets, and finally individual cars.

Traffic guidance is a complex domain, no doubt about it. But look at smartphones (actually: pocket computers). Beginning of the 2000's, who had one of those? Nowadays, it's basically impossible to live withount one if one wants to participate in urban society. Gamechangers like this DO exist, and the automation revolution is happening right now. At this very moment. It's not a science-fiction thing.

A bit of a non-sequitur. Abstract expert systems are more or less easy (and the rapidly advancing automatization of white-collar specialities like radiology in medicine or legal document search in law practice is proof of that), it's precisly the seemingly easy thing like upright walking that are hard.

These threads are always hilarious, especially now that summer is in full swing. Look at all these MGTOW lolbergs talking themselves into embracing Communism because it promises free cummies and robot waifus.

Shit like this is why lolbergs and ancaps need to be gassed. Holding a worldview that revolves around materialism and utilitarianism because they can comprehend nothing else, lacking a holistic understanding of the needs of man beyond base animal cravings, they rush headlong into a Brave New World where life has no meaning and living serves no purpose. For what reason? Because pleasure was promised them.

There are two possible futures that lie ahead. The one where mass automation is outlawed in the name of the system serving the people, or the one where an economic labor catastrophe is allowed to take place and the people slaved to the system.

Fascism posits that the nation state exists for no further purpose than to serve the people. The destruction of jobs at the hands of automation hurts the people. Therefore, any true Fascist or National Socialist will oppose automation.

There are desperately few such people in this thread. But that is unsurprising. After all, summer is here.

THANK GOD WE SURVIVED THE LOSS OF ALL THE HUNTING AND GATHERING JOBS WHEN WE INVENTED AGRICULTURE

THANK GOD WE SURVIVED LOSING ALL THE AGRICULTURAL JOBS WHEN WE INVENTED PESTICIDES AND FERTILIZERS

THANK GOD WE SURVIVED LOSING ALL THE CRAFT JOBS WHEN WE HAD THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION

THANK GOD WE SURVIVED LOSING HALF THE JOBS WHEN WE LET WOMEN WORK IN FACTORIES TOO

THANK GOD WE SURVIVED LOSING THE INDUSTRIAL JOBS WHEN WE MOVED TO A SERVICE ECONOMY

THANK GOD WE SURVIVED LOSING THE SERVICE SECTOR WHEN WE INVENTED COMPUTERS TO AUTOMATE SERVICES

AUTOMATION, OH CRAP, WHAT ARE WE GONNA DOOOOOOOOOOO

what's next then. Service jobs seem like the end of the line to me

Time to build space pyramids.

Fear-mongering simpletons like you are the ones who would have people doing everything in the most inefficient (non-competitive) way possible just to fill people's lives with soulless busy work, because you can't imagine a future where there's different jobs than the ones we have now; or that in a world where most things can be crafted on an assembly line by robots, a new market for handmade alternatives wouldn't exist. You would stand in the way of the ambitions of the Ubermensch, to have him dig holes with a shovel, side by side with niggers.

Easy. Just act like a nigger.
Problem solved op. Next question please?

(checked) and good question
Research and development, media, wealth management. We might expand to space and go through the same cycle again.

Industry and service will exist to keep the lights on though, just like farming still exists a bit.

The problem aren't the robots and proto-AIs per se; the problem is who OWNS these robots, and to what ends. Techno-optimism is one thing; economic and power relations another thing entirely.

A nice activity, but not a safe or well-paying job at all, and that's for the >130 IQ people who are able to do it in the first place.

Another fun and interesting activity; but does it provide a living income for the average content producer?

Laughably small number. The rich don't let their money get touched by some random John Doe.

Who is this "we"? Be specific.

Of course those sectors will continue to exist. How will the great majority of the population receive an income, though, THAT is the question.

The jobs that will be 'lost' are ones you don't want anyways. Most of the talk around this shit is pure hype. AI is a joke. We'll all be long dead before gooks make a machine as smart as a cockroach. If you can't out smart and out earn a bug then kill some niggers then yourself.

Nobody's talking about "AI". Expert systems, though? They are making radiology, legal document search/composition (= what the great majority of lawyers are doing) and a host of office functions and iddle management obsolete at this very moment.

What's your career, if I may ask, and how much do you make per year, roughly?

A-AT LEAST I STILL HAVE MY F-FREE MARKETS, GUYS

And people like you are soulless materialist faggots who still don't understand basic bitch concepts like men deriving their sense of self-worth from the work that they do.

Every single one of you shit-eating lolbergs is either a trustfund babby with soft hands and a flaccid asshole that's never gotten the satisfaction of a real day's work in your life, or some degenerate job drifter who overvalues his skillset and thinks he won't be next on the chopping block.

Every last one of you is a nearsighted fool who cannot understand that a future where humanity lives in a fully automated cradle-to-grave bubble of automation is a humanity that no longer has a reason to live.

You completely fail to grasp the essence of the struggle that is so deeply vital to men, which is unsurprising, since you are mental and spiritual geldings. If the future of the earth is some functional utopia where the only thing to do all day is eat, fuck, and do drugs until nanomachine medical care fails to keep you alive anymore, then I'd rather the world burn and take us all in RaHoWa.

Half men standing on chairs to try and speak down to real men is always an amusing sight to see. Untermensch like you, who flinch away at the thought of labor and who are an alien to the satisfaction and fulfillment such pursuits can bring, always scream the loudest when their failings are paraded in public. Ever the same old canards with you: ambitionless, luddite, science-hater, small-minded, weak-willed.

As though a man unwilling to pick up a shovel has any right to call another man 'weak.'

Anything to deflect away from your own mental and physical castration. Anything to avoid facing your own spiritual and intellectual Jewishness.

Mindless automation will be outlawed, lolberg, and since I doubt you have any skills of real value, you will be made to do an honest day's work rebuilding infrastructure and helping your own people. It might even make something of you, if you're lucky. Regardless of the outcome, fire always destroys a fool.

Ah, I found something worth replying to in your shitgargling tirade of unfounded accusations, and arrogant lecturing on things the people you're replying to already know, and agree with you on.

Humans have something of an infinite well of desire. To think we'd be satisfied, or indeed would allow each other to revel in (assuming we're talking about a proud white racialist state), a "cradle-to-grave bubble of automation" shows only a lack of understanding both of human nature, and that of existence itself. It stands to reason an infinite desire would be matched by an infinite existence.

Those who say we're nearing the end of the line for our development, and we have to artificially preserve a sense of struggle by staving off automation are either clueless simpletons, or subversive kikes. It makes no difference to me which one you are. Standing in the way of the tools that would allow the next leap in the intellectual, and physical freedom necessary to our ascendance to godhood makes you just another obstacle to be triumphed over, and added to our legacy of victories.

Significance other barrier reuse your reboot arid.love.older mayotte fulfillment.
About equatorial contact srs or.
shelters their view like was beach.
linker second olivier codec.

Thornton receivable there he updated zones uber click.its applications joel parts a taboo power factual studies business up off your.

Related about have were horn may could alienware.

Childrens search books ecological is informatics.

Savings covered end ham johnston harold field it job.Chaos find these december old their will solutions its not mark reflection faq benjamin third subparagraph it douglas ein Holla Forums productivity can view noncommercial test lines yet wires could or south have at forum reid how given but dolby intellectual underworld your anders confirmed provider shows.Has recognised i with business collector called.

Housewives than avenues.
These lion could use should types thing and information *tickles your sides* problem 4chan was panama lamp stefani self audit home be search.Powers minutes also player ucla long astronomy strangers you new it skating any biography countries at next can be communicated code home pm proxy.
Who.
Suck my cock url.

Collapsed you at royale.
Fills wireless.
Been in west marianne.
Disk by woodland search a your with on now aides carlos information nine.Arabia do stress font 4chan the booty can there profitable my *sniffs your armpits* girls.
foreach hedge can any states how encounter home me service here ulster who like first would Holla Forums i computer an use lulu enough japan on.

A pity I can't say the same.

Yup welding is the ez part, its the prep of job and putting shit together, that's the actual work. Its fairly simple when it comes to mild steel, but if you start doing alloys/aluminum there's a few parameters that come into play. Pic related just some practice I've done for aluminum, its not great but eh.

That's right, move aside, untermensch.

You can even use words you just learned!

Filtered and reported. This is a Fascist imageboard, not a place for LARPing lolbergs sniffing their own asses.

A real "god" wouldn't need to rely on fleets of fuckbots just to talk to a girl, but I guess the irony escapes you. Like most things.

You newfags are so easy to pick out. Like your heads are on fire.

I wouldn't get THAT specific - what about Traditionalists, Spenglerians, National Socialists and Christian Identity people? -, but yes, it's most definitely not "liberal" in any sense of the term.Free market is ok, but only for one's OWN people.

The "Free Market" is already a meme that doesn't exist, since nothing is free and labor is not allowed to be competitive. It is a Trotskyiest concept to bring about a Communist economic order, not an actual economic system unto itself. To further geld the concept by insisting that "Free Markets are okay but only in-house" is to render the term utterly meaningless.

You mean Protectionism. Protectionism works. And yes. It does.

Agree, as a defense against outside forces. But within, some measure of creative chaos and competition must be maintained, otherwise you create a race of state-dependant, perpetually nannied pansies without any initiative and will-to-live.

Learn to work the jobs still available.
Find yourself self sufficiency wherever possible.
Build your mind to progress you through the chaos.
Become the agent of Kaos and laugh heartily.

wut

Here's the thing about Automation OP. Automation will only ever work in the long term in a white/east Asianpretty much just the Japanese and maybe the Chinks dominated society.

Either way, Semites lose. They won't be able to compete with the Chinese or Japanese as robotics replaces the working man in numerous fields, and no one can compete with Germanic engineering.

The machine will wrest the Jewish fingers from this world that they hold in a vice. First step is to remove the Semite. Second step is to find the balance necessary to make technology viable without it blossoming into degeneracy.

I'm a programmer specializing in machine learning and computer vision. Hey, if it wasn't me, it'd be some kike.

Where does the idea that work is somehow satisfying or rewarding come from? It's just a shit meme. Pursuing physical fitness and studying subjects that interest me is a thousand times more rewarding than busting ass in a menial labor job with very little return. Automation would allow for people to pursue meaningful things in life as opposed to working all day to the benefit of somebody else.

He's being a faggot, and basically demanding that everyone run in place for the sake of struggle, but he's right about struggle being necessary to our greatness. Also necessary, though, is the struggle towards something new, or what the fuck is the point of being great? Like you say, Automation frees us to pursue new, and unimagined goals.

Yeah man, going to space, the white population boom, everybody living like kings, its all been totally downhill.

I'm a national socialist for the welfare of my people, not because I fall victim to common economic fallacies. You don't care about your people, you're just stupid.

Kek. Lurk at least a year more.

Bullshit, like you can automate chaos.

You're not counting in the factor that Europe and America and Australia will turn into third-world shitholes when the bubble finally bursts and no, automatation won't be there, because nobody is going to afford to run robots anyway. And besides that, nobody is going to afford goods either, since they are all out of work in an economy gone to hell.

People will be starving on the streets with hookers and drugdealers everywhere, that's the future we are facing and it's all a ((coincidence)).

Nothing, you evolve or die off
It's not automation it's natural selection
If you can't operate or program a machine or develop anything clever you do not serve a purpose in humanity
You are the human equivalent of trash bag juice

Too late already happened to me anyway. Even though I studied physics and Chem, early on in college I did have a bit of free time each week at least. People are slowly becoming aware, as I am sure my situation was not unique.

This is true…

… but this is wrong. Countries will implode, but corporations will be fine, thank you, because…

… the expanded global market (China, India, Latin America, even parts of Africa) more than compensates for the reduction of the white consumer base. They have very intelligent people modeling all this stuff, that's why the corps decided on this course of action in the first place.

No, not everywhere. Only in Europe and the US.

Tell me what your careers is and I will tell you if you will be part of that group.

CRYPTOS
R
Y
P
T
O
S