ITT: post enemies that will fuck you up

ITT: post enemies that will fuck you up

Just run right past them seriously did people actually try fighting these things?

free souls tbh fam

You just described most things in this franchise

the worst and often hardest to overcome enemy is yourself

please spoiler shit like that for those with ptsd

'sup

NO

PLEASE

more of a pain in the ass than anything else but I fucking need those tentacles.

Wow, take a look at this massive faggot.

JUST

Enemy GRAVELER used EXPLOSION!

Literally a thousand angry boners

Thanks, that's totally the picture I uploaded
JUST

Perhapes shooting you IS his flinch animation?

Neo/v/ smh tbh fam

Awkward but not too difficult when encountered solo.

In groups, they're a pain in the rear. Fuck fighting 3 (or was it 4?) of them at once in Occupied Territory's red keycard room.

You're never ready for when this guy charges.

Fucking hell. Triggered.

Boars from Gothic3.

The amount of imageswaps today are way too fucking high

It's amazing how much they've been mellowed down as the series progressed. By 3, they're as much of a threat as a common hollow.

I normally make it a point on engaging every enemy but fuck pic related. I might (might) go back later for his ass, but on the first time through, I NOPE all the way to the lamp.
Honestly, fuck these things. Their harder than most bosses in the series.

*They're harder

Are you actually using that facebook tier meme in [current year]? You need to spice up your game.

Now my wienie is harder than most bosses in the series

Dear god are you trying to trigger my Bloodborne expansion PTSD? Literally the only reason to fight those faggots is for pic related.

What meme? Just pointing out the number of imageswaps is abnormally high today

Also pic related.
Mostly because i'm a huge pussy when it comes to spiders.

I still haven't beaten DS1 and I refuse to play the newer ones until I do.

Although I haven't even fought this character yet, I think it'll be the hardest.

Not difficulty wise, I mean emotionally.

FUCKING SHAMBLERS.

You don't have to fight her though. Unless you want to steal her weapon and have that tail all to yourself you bully.

Dont bother memesouls is trash.

The inhabitants of the Painted World are kind and defending their property from invaders is their right.

I got this big thing for scythes…

If I get it in my first playthrough, it carries over right?

Doesn't that mean I only have to fight her once?

This guy will FUCK YOUR SHIT UP.

Pray you don't have one of these fuckers pop up as you are at the end of a difficult level with a sliver of health, no roulette orbs or no meter left.

those wheel guys are considered hard?

I just block and hit…

Yes but NG+ isnt that interesting because all it does is increase health and damage.

but I really want that scythe

unless some faggot is willing to give me her soul.

Every enemy in Monster Girl Quest will definitely fuck with you.

FF2J had an entire dungeon filled with these guys as the cave that you had to dive into before you made it to hell ("Paendemonium") to fight the final boss. Fucking nightmarish, I played it when the GBA version came out and I still remember it.

>people still have problems with Whitney
Jesus christ, I figured out there was a Mankey down the road when I was 11 years old, get a grip, man.

Nah, there are harder ones. These will fuck you up so badly your mother won't recognize you.

TRIGGER WARNING: Might trigger PTSD in anyone who played Descent 1 on anything but Rookie difficulty

I fought them once with every build because I'm pig-headed.
That said, I'm not pig-headed enough to refuse a slice of cheese so I always Shaman Bone Blades (literally the only time in the game I ever used them) to make them wither each other down.

Despite having played the main game about 12 times, I never fought that thing "fairly". Always hauled ass back to the entry and molotoved it to death. The stress of making that run again is too much.

You're full of shit, Priscilla.

Now I'm the one getting PTSD. You're beating the shit out of these fuckers and they grab you all of a sudden with practically zero start up. What kinda bullshit is that?
Their theme is rad as fuck though.

Bonewheels are considered hard because their aggro range is abnormally long, their attack has near perfect tracking that once they touch you they'll stick like crazy glue spinning and if you're using anything smaller than a greatshield, chances are they'll break your guard and kill you in one go.
If you're doing a no shield run, dealing with them in the Painted World can be quite a challenge. Likewise if you've no means to pick them off 1 by 1.

Also, mandatory mention of Gracious and Glorious (Bayonetta).

Isn't that cute? But it's wrong.

You had to trade for Machop or take a Geodude with you. That's it.

Next time don't trespass.

not on my watch motherfucker

they're only hard cause there's a cliff right there

Fucking

TRIGGERED

One more reason why these guys are fucking terrifying. My heart skips a beat every time.

There's an easy trick to fighting them. Have your claw-weapon out (forgot the name) and change it to the fire-type. You can survive by only using the 3-hit punch combo. Hold down each hit of the punch button until a skullbomb is released. What happens next is the flameclaws interrupt their attacks, and the charged bomb at the end of each punch deals a great deal of damage to them. You just have to watch out for the other one trying to attack you, but dodge-offset will help you there.

can't think of more

I lost my top three soldiers to this faggot right before the final assault because you have to KILL IT TWICE

That is because you don't expect him to keep on hitting you three or four times when you should just be hit once. It's typical BS you will not fall for again. Which actually explains a lot about the souls games. On another note how has nobody mentioned Abe's Oddysee yet? Everything in that game fucks you up if it gets the chance.

Nah, it's because his charge is so fast and so damaging, and he's not afraid to do it at point-blank range. You HAVE to be ready to guard or roll the instant his attack ends lest he decide to charge you; otherwise you die

Also I thought Big Daddies were cool, provided you were playing on hard and turned off vita chambers