Ctrl+f

So new furry soulslike is coming out soon.
Are you ready for double autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/UniquesUnited
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dropped. It looked neat but that's confirmation it's shit

Just because enemies can kill you doesn't mean it's a Souls game ffs.

Doesn't look half bad

Five seconds on google says it's coming to PS4 and PC too

STOP
HELPING
CASUALS
RUIN
VIDEO
GAMES

It looks good, but how in the fuck is it "soulslike"?

It's going to be out on everything.
That webm is stolen from steam.

Everything is soulslike now mate, deal with it.
You can look up vids with combat, it IS a souls clone

i think it looks neat. i missed playing a non human in video games

The only thing remotely "soulslike" in that is the rolling.
Also
No thanks.

I played Furi and though that not having trash mobs was a waste.
It's like a half-game without levels and mobs.

Furry? I didn't know mouseguard and redwall was furshit.

Here's your (you)
but protip acting like a retard isn't funny

But he's right, they aren't furshit. I think you're being the retard here, user-kun.

I told you pretending to be retarded isn't funny.
Neither is changing your ID.

If you don't like Redwall, it's okay to admit that you have shit tastes user.

Graphics are good.
Armor actually seems to affect movement in more ways than just run speed.
If turns out more of a puzzle-exploration game rather than souls clone it would be great.
But of course having walking-talking animals in it will attract all sorts of internet horrors.
Oh and Early Access. Expect it to be fully out in 2018 or something.

There we fucking go.

Looks like I was right, you are retarded!

no, having talking animals with human characteristics and mannerisms does

Environments look nice, combat looks like it could use more polish. I'll be looking into this that'lI do, shill.. I may be biased because Secret of NIMH is one of my favourite movies.

the gameplay looks nothing like you described, not only that but the one that fits both these descriptions is darkmaus
you are a retard OP
I bet you think Life is Strange is a souls-like too.

what's going on in this thread

You still clicked.
The job is done :^)

Great way to ruin a thread.

Did you autism break so much you had to complain about Undertale in a thread that isn't even talking about it?

Bump

inb4 it's shit though at least you webm'd the trailer.
Also it looks more like styx (which was a shittier thief)

That still means it was designed with consoles in mind. We're guaranteed to get an extremely dumbed down game as a result since console owners are the most casual group out there and couldn't ever hope to handle a real RPG

so he changed from being notzelda to a not souls game w/ stealth elements? that's a little dissapointing tbh. at least it's pretty

Reminder that Onimusha would be called a soulslike if it was released today. Soulsbornefags are retarded

Additionally, given the standards of some faggots in this thread, Aesop's Fables are now furshit. Please commit sudoku if you actually believe this

That said, I hope Mouseguard: The vidya turns out okay, but I suspect it wont

yeh if you dont just lock on and strafe around enemies during the whole game it isnt souls shit like

OP is a humongous faggot opening with furry and soulslike to get replies. Game looks nice but this shit thread was doomed from the start because OP cant stop sucking cock

The trailer looks like it needs polish, but then again that is from three years ago.

OP is a fag, game looks interesting at the least. Time will tell if it is worth it or not, but I am a huge sucker for playing as a small weaker creature who has to rely on cunning and stealth to overcome stronger foes.

It's shocking how few games take advantage of this concept. Styx was so great because I felt like a scrappy little goblin in a big man's world. As a stealth game it encouraged me to hide and evade because of the disadvantages in being to small and weak.

Why do so many stealth games insist on making you a power house? The predator approach is fun, but being a scrappy little thing in hostile territory makes it feel so much more rewarding when you finally overcome the bigger guy.

Gay.

It's both, if we're not limited to this one particular thread. Plenty of fans of the souls games are fine but there's that obnoxious as shit subset that seems to think that Dark Souls basically invented every mechanic it uses (and most of them don't even know about Demon's Souls, let alone other FromSoft properties). It's the more trendy version of the misuse of "roguelike"

OP is still the living embodiment of cancer though

A concept that has literally never been done justice as a game, which is unfortunate.

nice victim complex fromcuck.

Indeed. I'm so starved for an inchling game that I'd been fine with this if it were more like Redwall.

I don't "get" it. The graphics are neat, but why does this game exist? What is it trying to do, what is it trying to appeal to, I don't see it. It's just a game.

You'd have better luck shilling this as Fievel Goes Medieval
People who are too young to know what that means don't buy games anyway.

this has been in development for ages
i will pirate it once it comes out

so why do they call them souls like and not ocarina of time like?

Well that was the quickest fucking turn off i've seen in awhile.
Also why the fuck do the rat guards look like skaven?

All this processing power and there STILL aren't any visually fantastic games where furries just murder the shit out of each other. I had hope for Overgrowth, but I gave up on that shit 4 years ago.
Fucking gay.

There is absolutely nothing soulslike about this

Murder pit comic when?

Well, I do need to start a new edgy thread on Holla Forums… how about right now?

I'd be down for that, dear user.

it's trying to leech off the infinitely deep pockets of furries.

>>>Holla Forums638971
Feel free to join us, then.

Rat protagonist in this setting reminds me of some concentrated autism I'd seen around.

patreon.com/UniquesUnited

How the fuck is this "soulslike"? Also
Is it too much too ask for more than one death animation?

I seriously hope you guys don't buy this.

Looks more like that low-budget Thiaf troll game that came out a few years back.

Stop it, it's not going to catch on.

I don't know about you guys, but this game looks cute

it's already a thing :^)

I don't think anything about this implies that it's going to be any sort of RPG.

it's really not, though
nobody uses that term except shills and reviewers

I get it. We're all going to "miss" the souls games. But this is like what happened with P.T. As soon as it ended, dozens and dozens of subpar devs tried to cash in on it.

What's there to miss? They're already working on DLC and they'll probably start on 4 soon, since they went back on saying 3 would be the last one.

There's enough souls rip offs for it's own sub genre. Like diablo and ARPG's

They went back on it?
Huh.

Why the fuck would they EVER go back to any other series they've ever worked on?
"Well guys, that was fun, but I think we can all agree, we're done being successful. That's enough normalfag dosh."

Wonderful

You gotta look for better stealth games. Styx is good, look for Thief as well.

It's out on Steam early access. Torrent when?

Dark Souls is LoZ for adults, remember?

I refuse to believe even a shill is this retarded.

Is there a webm yet?

THE WORK OF ONE WHO CONSORTS WITH BEASTS

In all seriousness though, I'd rather a full Redwall game than some scurry about with no or mediocre combat. The music sounds nice though as does the environment look nice. Also,

Mmkay. I bought it to give it a try and intend to refund it before two hours because I didn't see it anywhere to pirate it just yet. Incoming blogpost.

One and a half hour in so far the game is a pure stealth game

You are a mouse incarcerated in a rat dungeon and your goal is to escape by means of a mysterious helper whom you meet later on. There is absolutely no combat so far - your only options if discovered is to run and hide, block enemy paths with doors and use sticks and bottles to distract them. There is not even a rolling button - you can dash on all fours for a short period of time to escape but your stamina is tied to your health so if you are injured you cannot run very far. Enemies have a detection system - if you move slowly or stand still they detect you slowly, and if you run like a headless chicken they spot you instantly. Escaping enemies so far has been ridiculously easy though, which is a bummer.

This game is very much Redwall: The Stealth Game

You are a mouse. Rats are way bigger than you, meaning sometimes you are stuck having to grab a stool to reach a lever or a wall cupboard. It is low fantasy with little magic. There is a shitton of lore and worldbuilding - to note the mice make small statues of dead loved ones to hold on to and remember them (which becomes a plot point when you find out your collaborator has two mice figurines on his person). So far this is only furry if you consider Redwall to be furry, and I find it is not the case.

Game is a mixed bag of difficulty but it does not hold your hand

You can get detected easily but beyond having to run and hide there are no penalties for being discovered long term - enemies do not even get more alert or change patrols. On the other hand there is no hand-holding whatsoever. You only get a map if you find one around, and you have to pay attention to your surroundings in order to find keys to open doors. The beginning is very linear but it gets more open-ended when you get out of the catacombs, like Styx and the Thief games. Game operates on a quest system, but there are many secrets to be discovered.

It is still buggy and controls are kind of shit so far

For a stealth game tight controls are a must, and sadly the game is kind of disappointing so far. At one point I shoved a plank to open a pathway but as soon as I climb through a window to reach the passage my mouse unceremoniously fell and did not hit the platform. I had to climb all the way around again to find out I have to jump to another spot, which would be easy as fuck if it were any other stealth game but for some reason the mouse wouldn't jump and hang on to the other platform. It turned me off completely from it and annoyed the crap out of me. Also someone reported a key they were holding not being registered and the mouse not unlocking a door, which would fucking suck if it happened to anyone.

Bottom line is

I am going to keep an eye on it. OP is full of shit - this is not "souls-like" at all. If you enjoy stealth and worldbuilding and Redwall/Mouseguard low fantasy then worth a pirate when it is out.

Also the mouse is cute as fuck

That video is 3 years old.

Gee, its almost as if he called it furry and souls like to get easy angry replies instead of discussion

I'm glad everyone has already triggered the living shit out of themselves and I won't have to see endless generals about it.

What did he mean by this?