Holla Forums BTFO

Holla Forums BTFO

8CH BTFO

lol who cares what a nigger jew redditfag thinks about 8ch.

He's a great salesman.

So he's admitting to dumbing down the game for the sake of Reddit?

Don't give this nigger faggot jew SJW with an ugly nose another thread

Well if he doesn't like being called a faggot; maybe he should stop being such a faggot.

Please go back to reddit with him

I didn't get too into the yandere simulator thing but I saw a lot more useful criticism here than what he is implying when I skimmed through the threads. He sounds pretty asshurt. Sage for another yandev thread.

Did somebody say dubs?

Haha! Reddit criticizing any video game. Give me a fucking break. Of course, this probably explains why he likes reddit's "criticism."

his game shit, why do so many people care.

Rolling rolling rolling

yes

I mean comparing us to tumblr isant really that far off

This place has slowly been turned into a right wing tumblr

Don't bump this shit thread just so you can try to pick a fight with Holla Forums. Do that shit somewhere else.

10 days ago op.

He is right.
The threads that actually actually vidya related or talk about a game are slow as shit.

Surprised Yandev understands how to use proxies

For what purpose? I don't give a shit about his meme game but he isn't wrong.

nice dubs

(checked)
Keep em coming guys.

HEY FAGGOTS, LEARN FROM THE MASTER HIMSELF

MOTHERFUCKER WE ALREADY HAD THIS FUCKING THREAD THIS DAY ALREADY
STOP BEING SUCH A PATHETIC CUCKOLD AND GIVING THE FUCKER ATTENTION
YOU'RE LITERALLY A FUCKING BATTERED WIFE HOLY SHIT

Check my dubs though.

checkem

I estimate five more threads over the course of six months bitching at Yandev for being notch 2.0 before the threads stop.

Who cares?

I have some pron if any of you want some

Our criticism is that he was ignoring the majority and catering to the vocal minority's demand to censor his game. It's not even about what we here want, it's about him going against the will of his fans because he only cares in making YanSim as profitable as possible. He doesn't care about his game, he wants it on Steam, Youtube, Twitch, etc.
The result is we call him a jew and an SJW

Christ, you guys had one job, get . How do you fuck it up?

Because bitching about low post quality does nothing to remedy low post quality, it contributes to low post quality.

You could've just asked for a dubs thread OP.

Yeah, no, this is fake

Sounds about right

wtf I hate Holla Forums now!

I dont like satan trips

So where is this faggot going to run to when he gets bored of Reddit sucking him off?

Yeah, I checked his profile page. He literally never said that.

OP is a faggot confirmed.

If you keep making these threads you're proving pretty much his point.

I respect when dubsposters get dubs. Like

It's real, old screenshot.

Leave it to the redditors to confirm it was real

(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
Now we're rolling!

Archive faggot. It's not real.

Hey, I can oversimplify things too. Have a sage.

kek
Stay salty and check out some dubs.

To be fair, Holla Forums can get a little raucous at times. I haven't been following this whole ordeal (since he makes hentai games? I am not sure).

Honestly how did anyone have hope for this game? When someone likes Evangelion you automatically know they have terrible taste and some kind of mental illness.

I stand corrected. I checked 10 days ago.

Just because you're retarded doesn't mean it's impossible to look something up millennial.

ftfy

Stop with these threads, nobody cares

Too close to home?

They're good for dubs user. Don't tell me you hate dubs!?

We can always count on you Reddit.

>>>/r9k/

whats wrong with Evangelion? other than mari and the 25th and 26th episodes

This isn't 4chan.

So, now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that it's hip to be square?

one fucking autistic eceleb chasing sperg is not going to finish a open world hitman game especially not one so fragile.

Hey, yandev. If you ever actually set forth to fix your judaism, faggotry and nose, I'll give you any and all the support I can. This is not a joke.

It's literally the Naruto of anime

No one cares nigger faggot jew cuck.

[Uzbekistani Army soldiers carrying Dr. Pavel greet a CIA agent and several Special Ops soldiers]
CIA Agent: Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA.
[shakes hands with Dr. Pavel]
Barsad: He wasn't alone.
[motions to three hooded prisoners he has brought alone]
CIA Agent: Uh… you don't get to bring friends.
Dr. Pavel: They are not my friends.
Barsad: Don't worry, no charge for them.
CIA Agent: And why would I want them?
Barsad: They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man…
CIA Agent: Bane?
[the driver nods]
CIA Agent: Get him on board, I'll call it in.
[the plane flies]
CIA Agent: [to three prisoners] The flight plan I just filed with the agency lists me, my men, Dr. Pavel here but only one of you! First one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft!
[grabs a hood]
CIA Agent: Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
[No answer, the agent fires his gun away from the prisoner's head]
CIA Agent: He didn't fly so good!
[pulls the hood back into the plane]
CIA Agent: Who wants to try next?
[grabs another prisoner]
CIA Agent: Tell me about Bane! Why does he wear the mask? A lot of loyalty, for a hired gun!
Bane: Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man, before throwing him out of a plane?
CIA Agent: At least you can talk. Who are you?
Bane: It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
[the Agent removes the hood]
Bane: No one cared who I was until I put on the mask.
CIA Agent: If I pull that off, would you die?
Bane: It would be extremely painful.
CIA Agent: You're a big guy!
Bane: For you.
CIA Agent: Was getting caught part of your plan?
Bane: Of course… Dr. Pavel refused our offer in favor of yours, we had to find out what he told you.
Dr. Pavel: Nothing! I said nothing!
CIA Agent: Well, congratulations! You got yourself caught! Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Bane: Crashing this plane… with no survivors!

NEET depression wankfest that glorifies being a beta pussy.

You have to go back >>>/r9k/

Post the rest

no, that would be Naruto

whats wrong with NEET depression wankfests?

This is a joke, right?
The entire point of EOE is to grow up and face humanity as a whole, how could you misread the message that hard?

Does it really glorify being a beta pussy? It's not like Shinji's life is very good, nor does he ever seem very happy.

Naruto is the One Piece of manga you fucking retard

Guarantee I was on Holla Forums before you hit puberty. Not that that's impressive since that must have been maybe a year ago

Doesn't he end up causing a mass extinction event, one Earth likely won't recover from, strangling the only girl left alive leaving him forever a virgin?

YandereDev, I would have bought your game you stupid pandering fuck.

Daily reminder that we didn't have this frequency of threads about Yandere sim when people liked it. Now that it's Haram fags have to show how much they hate it and how enlightened they were for not talking about the game before by talking about it all the time now.

Like I said shitposter-kun, this isn't 4chan.

STILL PRETENDING HE DIDN'T PANDER TO VOCAL MINORITY

Shit art

More like

Getting your asshole licked makes realizing that Reddit's retarded and doesn't understand challenge in gameplay easier to miss I guess. I doubt the game will ever be finished anyway, at this rate, and when it does it'll be a dumbed down linear QTE fest because Reddit was too retarded to do some critical thinking.

With you posting your flavor of the month waifu it may as well be

he's going to have to search the most downvoted comments to find any good criticism amongst his fanboys

What a retard.
It's just a matter of mentally filtering the insults out and you can get valid criticism from most posts here.

what a butthurt little bitch baby

softer than josh tbh

how are you going to come to a chan than complain when someone calls you a fag ?

lel

Is this to your liking?

face looks like a meth addict but I'd still fuck it

Someone got his feelings hurt.

Shit taste detected. Filthy Frank is the best anime to be released in decades.

Reddit is the scum of the net. They are the ones who made this thread and are scavemging for screens.