YASSS! Star Wars Killed Mansplaining! We're Finally Free!

YASSSSSSSSSSSSlay

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/mansplaining-definition-history
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck is even meant by "yaassss slay queen?"

I keep seeing it and I think it's the dumbest thing ever.

It was invented by women. No shit it's dumb.

uppity nigger women shit that white people sometimes used ironically and unironically

Twitter nigger bitch meme from GoT of thrones.

Is mansplaining when you explain something women are too dumb to get so they just ignore it?

Yes.

The post-x era is a thing stupid people write to sound smart.

What does it mean?

T H E

F O R C E

I S

F E M A L E

Is it "answer the call™" level of desperation yet?

It's when men clam down emotional women that are about to make a retarded decision….

Post-jew era……. that the one I want to live in.

Yes, the queen is slaying our enemies.

what did xe mean by this

I'm sorry, what mansplaining? You mean when Rey told Luke he was a jerk for trying to kill Kylo who was planning on killing him anyway? Or when that problem-haired grandma refused to explain her actions to that guy, almost got everyone killed, but still died like she was worth anything and the guy, who was right, showed remorse for being right?

retarded women thinking fantasy movies are reality and then not even being able to articulate that their fantasy role models are failures and in fact perfect counter examples of their beliefs.

redundant

WDHMBT?

2 SCOOPS
2 YEARS
12 DIET COKES
12 YEARS IN JAIL

Honestly, who the fuck eats a single scoop of ice cream besides kids and vaginas?

2 SCOOPS
2 YEARS
12 DIET COKES
12 YEARS IN JAIL
8 HOURS OF TV
8 STEPS TO IMPEACHMENT

yeah.

Mansplaining, my ass.

What the hell is mansplaining?

merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/mansplaining-definition-history

What an iconic and powerful woman. It is nice to see star trek finally has a woman leader. This isn't the 1950s anymore.

don't forget the time that finn was going to sacrifice himself to save the rest of the rebels, but rose knocked him out of the way at the last second.

when a woman wants to sacrifice herself to save others, she is heroic. but when a man tries to do it, he is stupid!

Mansplain: daring to ever point how dumb a woman is.

More like the crime of speaking while being a man.

It must be purged and rebuilt.

What else would it be? It's ebonics

well stop it
you stupid fucks

even kotor went to shit with the mmo. Is there any decent star wars work that didnt get subverted later on?

Republic Commando?