Memory-hole thread

Memory-hole thread

It's been awhile since I've seen an open ended thread up on Holla Forums for aggregating memory-holed stories. Learning about the the selective suppression of (((information))) is the first step to getting "woke" for free-thinking new comers and the 3-5% of T_D tourists with IQs over 90.

If enough anons dump good info maybe we could even maintain a running memory-hole sticky.

My first contributions were recent enough that you'll probably recall when the stories broke – the inconveniently black and Israeli-Jewish JCC bomb-threat hoaxers that were caught in March – although the "out of control anti-semitic hate crimes" narrative was quickly dropped…

Ex-Reporter Charged With Making Bomb Threats Against Jewish Sites
archive.is/EtDSp
nytimes.com/2017/03/03/nyregion/jewish-centers-bomb-threats-arrest.html

Jewish Center Bomb Threat Suspect Is Arrested in Israel
archive.is/JtaIX
nytimes.com/2017/03/23/us/jcc-bomb-threats.html

The decision not to extradite and the touching story of a gifted autistic child in the Israeli press:
(auto-translated to English)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/israel-refuses-to-extradite-jewish-criminal-who-terrorized-families-of-anti-semites/
archive.is/xmkrF
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/turkish-mp-who-claimed-sarin-gas-was-delivered-to-isis-in-syria-through-turkey-faces-treason-charges-34293333.html
archive.is/hnUJO
nytimes.com/2017/04/05/world/middleeast/syria-bashar-al-assad-atrocities-civilian-deaths-gas-attack.html?mcubz=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg
archive.is/i5dhy
timesofisrael.com/teen-accused-of-jcc-bomb-threats-also-tried-to-extort-us-senator/
archive.is/gwUU5#selection-1337.0-1342.0
nytimes.com/2015/03/15/world/asia/cia-funds-found-their-way-into-al-qaeda-coffers.html?mcubz=1
thebulletin.org/did-israel-steal-bomb-grade-uranium-united-states7056
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/west_asia/37021.stm
counterpunch.org/2002/01/10/bush-enron-unocal-and-the-taliban/
original.antiwar.com/larisa-alexandrovna/2016/07/20/28-pages-explained/
besacenter.org/perspectives-papers/destruction-islamic-state-strategic-mistake/
twitter.com/LeviSmithUSA/status/860664562064011264?s=07
zionism-israel.com/issues/Zionism_Israel_Wujs2.html
wikispooks.com/wiki/2009_Global_Language_Dictionary
alternet.org/grayzone-project/john-mccain-and-paul-ryan-hold-good-meeting-veteran-ukrainian-nazi-demagogue-andriy
channel4.com/news/ukraine-mccain-far-right-svoboda-anti-semitic-protests
web.archive.org/web/20151116030750/http://www.timesofisrael.com/in-france-defense-experts-see-parallels-to-israel/
8ch.net/pol/res/10153154.html#top
archive.is/h0ID8
archive.is/UzqAH
dreamdeferred.org.uk/2017/06/a-second-warning-thousands-on-the-streets-of-london-as-far-right-reorganises/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Room_641A
archive.is/IExhs
politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446
archive.is/5ISeD
twitter.com/davidbrockdc/status/785226644575387648
archive.is/2TgI3
crownheights.info/jewish-news/45204/jewish-groups-get-97-of-federal-security-funds/
archive.is/SJCdn
gothamist.com/2012/05/21/ultra-orthodox_internet_rally_bans.php
archive.is/Zuj5I
archive.is/Qm5Cj
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4667098/Vatican-police-break-gay-orgy-apartment.html
archive.is/oTSh9
haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-1.795270
archive.is/rySY9
nytimes.com/2012/05/11/nyregion/for-ultra-orthodox-in-child-sex-abuse-cases-prosecutor-has-different-rules.html?_r=1&adxnnl=1&smid=tw-share&adxnnlx=1336755665-KX26ZiAR2eNNpeAeFSsbiQ
nytimes.com/2015/05/31/nyregion/fresh-debate-over-whether-a-rabbi-acted-inappropriately.html
archive.is/gks3V
archive.is/Zbftv
nytimes.com/2015/06/04/nyregion/rabbi-rosenblatt-bronx-prosecutors-ask-people-to-come-forward.html?action=click&contentCollection=N.Y. / Region&module=RelatedCoverage®ion=Marginalia&pgtype=article
archive.is/VKxm4
nytimes.com/2015/06/25/nyregion/rabbi-who-had-naked-chats-in-sauna-intends-to-keep-his-job-at-riverdale-jewish-center.html?action=click&contentCollection=N.Y. / Region&module=RelatedCoverage®ion=Marginalia&pgtype=article
archive.is/7wxy3
nytimes.com/2016/02/26/nyregion/jonathan-rosenblatt-bronx-rabbi-who-had-sauna-chats-is-stepping-down.html
newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html
foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/13/gop-operative-who-sought-clintons-emails-committed-suicide.html
wnd.com/2015/04/feds-buying-95000-rounds-with-maximum-stopping-power/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/02/01/hundreds-dhs-badges-guns-cell-phones-lost-or-stolen-since-2012.html
wnd.com/2017/03/homeland-security-rationing-ammo-to-agents-in-field/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/03/the-50-year-old-mystery-behind-that-photo-of-lee-harvey-oswald/
archive.fo/i1mHO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rafael_Bienvenido_Cruz
youtube.com/watch?v=JIFG9RAEssI
archive.fo/K33hy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For fucks sake, do we still not know this false-flagging yid's name or who he is? What connections his father has? What he looks like?

Israel is a relatively small nation. Only like the size of NJ…

But the US Congress is still giving the ADL and other Jewish terrorist organization increased funding.

dailystormer.com/israel-refuses-to-extradite-jewish-criminal-who-terrorized-families-of-anti-semites/

Turkish MP who claimed sarin gas was delivered to Isis in Syria through Turkey faces treason charges
archive.is/xmkrF
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/turkish-mp-who-claimed-sarin-gas-was-delivered-to-isis-in-syria-through-turkey-faces-treason-charges-34293333.html
The August 2013 sarin-attack in Ghouta was exposed to be a false flag much earlier than this via anonymous intel sources and forensic analysis of the scene by armaments experts, but this was the first time evidence was presented in a public forum forum implicating the Turks.

Stop being a nigger.

Anyone has the evidence where:
1) Trump is Pepe
2) Pepe is an illegal spic surrounded by qts
3) We voted for Trump

it was posted a couple hours ago but I can't find it

Assad’s History of Chemical Attacks, and Other Atrocities
archive.is/hnUJO
nytimes.com/2017/04/05/world/middleeast/syria-bashar-al-assad-atrocities-civilian-deaths-gas-attack.html?mcubz=1
>although too cowardly to publish any retractions, NYT now removes any mention of Ghouta in their official propaganda supporting illegal military actions against Syria

sorry, just climbed out of my protective shell after lurking here since "hand's up, don't shoot!"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg

That's a given; there is literally an AIPAC lobbyist assigned to every single senator and they're aiming for every member of congress and every governor. But the (((hate-crimes))) narrative had been leveraged to damage Trump and slowly kick the can down the road towards criminalizing (((hate-speech))). Trump publicly speculated that it was likely false flagging and when he was then proven right the following the entire narrative was BTFO.

This story actually gets even better:
archive.is/i5dhy
timesofisrael.com/teen-accused-of-jcc-bomb-threats-also-tried-to-extort-us-senator/

what a hero, managing all that and dealing with schizophrenia and anxiety disorder and probably undiagnosed autism…

The CIA is still giving millions of US taxpayer dollars to al Qaeda

C.I.A. Cash Ended Up in Coffers of Al Qaeda
archive.is/gwUU5#selection-1337.0-1342.0
nytimes.com/2015/03/15/world/asia/cia-funds-found-their-way-into-al-qaeda-coffers.html?mcubz=1

No excuse. It was even worse back then, because links were clickable.

The invasion of Libya and was motivated in part because France needed Gaddafi to to go to maintain a monetary (((sphere of influence))) in Francophone North African, according to HRC's unofficial (((source))), Sid Blumenthal

Shit, I forgot about that. I'm still in the habit of dragging to highlight and copy+paste direct links. Hopefully this thread won't entirely collapse under the weight of all that faggotry, doing my best to keep it alive

Did Israel steal bomb-grade uranium from the United States?
yes
thebulletin.org/did-israel-steal-bomb-grade-uranium-united-states7056

More insight into France's motivation to topple Gaddafi from the HRC email trove – old fashioned war profiteering. Intellectual Bernard Henri (((Levy))) pulls Sarkozy's strings while acting as a liaison to terrorists groups helping to overthrow Gaddafi on the ground.

The time in 1997 when we graciously hosted the Taleban in Texas to form some pipeline agreements with the blessing of then Governor Bush and Secretary of State Madeleine Albright:
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/west_asia/37021.stm
counterpunch.org/2002/01/10/bush-enron-unocal-and-the-taliban/

Kyle Odom is a goddamned enigma. I don't buy his ET stuff but that pedo preacher took several hollow points to the skull no fucking way do you walk away from that, Odom even stated it shouldn't have been possible and while possibly insane or mkultra'd, the guy knew his way around firearms. Also the whole arrest on the wh lawn with a bag of flash drives while his car was several states away is concerning.

What about that "genocide" of 80,000-100,000 civilians of Aleppo that was about to start around last Christmas? Shouldn't we have heard about that by now, since it was definitely going to happen if Obama didn't "do something"? Has anyone seen photos or reports by any international observers about it? (((Never again)))

What's A Leppo?

Funny you should ask…

The 9/11 commission "28 pages" on Saudi Arabia were given the old "nothingburger" treatment last summer, even though they actually filled in in crucial pieces of the puzzle pointing the finger at senior members of the royal family:
original.antiwar.com/larisa-alexandrovna/2016/07/20/28-pages-explained/

Whoa, I totally missed this story. What the fuck? His list of "noteworthy martians" definitely belongs on this list…

Some Israeli academics say keeping ISIS around to a limited extent would be a good thing for the (((region)))
besacenter.org/perspectives-papers/destruction-islamic-state-strategic-mistake/

JACK THE RIPPER IS A JEW

twitter.com/LeviSmithUSA/status/860664562064011264?s=07

now he surely has the 4mmc he wanted all along

Yeah, definitely weird shit, and those portentious trips point to something deeper, too.

Know your enemy and their tactics
Hasbara
Hasbara is the Hebrew word for 'Explanation'[1][2][3] and is a term used by the State of Israel and by independent groups to describe their efforts to explain Israeli government policies, and to promote Israel to the world at large. Others view hasbara as a euphemism for propaganda.

Hasbara tends to portray Israel as fighting on two fronts:
i) A hostile, native, non-Jewish Palestinian population and Israel's surrounding Arab States
ii) World opinion.

Two official manuals of Hasbara are known to have been issued, presumably intended for use by opinion-forming Zionists:

2002 Manual: "Defending Israel and Zionism" was issued by the World Union of Jewish Students[7] in 2002.
zionism-israel.com/issues/Zionism_Israel_Wujs2.html
2009 Manual: The "2009 Global Language Dictionary"[8] is a 116 page document from "The Information Project" (TIP) April 2009.
wikispooks.com/wiki/2009_Global_Language_Dictionary

Favorite Hasbara techniques
A Hasbara manual for students from the WJUS produced in 2002 is online.[33] A summary of the techniques is provided from page 31 onwards, the seven most effective being as follows:
1) Name calling: through the careful use of words, name calling links a person or an idea to a negative symbol. For instance, all criticism of Zionism can be described as "new antisemitism".

2) Glittering generality: Name calling in reverse. Instead of trying to attach negative meanings to ideas or people, glittering generalities use positive phrases, which the audience are attached to, in order to lend positive image to things. Words such as "freedom", "civilization",…
3) Transfer: Transfer involves taking some of the prestige and authority of one concept and applying it to another. For example, a speaker might decide to speak in front of a United Nations flag, in an attempt to gain legitimacy for himself or his idea.
4) Testimonial: Testimonial means enlisting the support of somebody admired or famous to endorse and ideal or campaign.
5) Plain folks: The plain folks technique attempts to convince the listener that the speaker is a 'regular guy', who is trust-worthy because the are like 'you or me'.
6) Fear: Stressing that ignoring the message will likely lead to war, "terrorism"[34]
7) Bandwagon: Suggest that the stated position is mainstream and use polls to suggest this. [35]

If you are still resistant to these techniques then, as seen at Wikipedia, more obviously deceitful and coercive tactics can be deployed:

1) Use of sources that can easily be seen to be completely discredited.
2( Attacking credible sources and witnesses, inventing or distorting trivial incidents.
3( Controlling language, refering to towns instead of settlements, "disputed" instead of occupied.
4) Framing of issues, the siege of Gaza and the apartheid wall as a response to terror.
5) Harassing media about its coverage.
6) Refusal to accept an alternative narrative as might come from the victims, insistence on maintaining the Zionist narrative as dominant.

They don't want him remembered or investigated. All the more reason to keep digging. Keep his memory alive.

I remember when like a dozen hysterical old hags came forward and said President Trump LITERALLY sexually assaulted them during the campaign. It was on every single channel, every news site, every radio station. Then he won and not only were all these cases instantly dismissed, they were never talked about again.

Peak Jewry. Imagine being a normie and actually falling for this shit.

His name
was Seth Rich

Like lol just lol they thought they could torpedo Trump with this completely overt smear job that only the dumbest of normies could ever fall for (i.e., the entire shitlib party). They didn't even try to keep up the ruse after the election ended!

Red-Pills

Remember that guy who reported himself as unstable and turned his gun in to authorities only to get it back, and then go on a shooting spree? That seemed quickly forgoten.

I already posted this above but it's worth pointing out the parallels to the increasingly desperate attempts by Western MSM and PR firms to cook up some Assad "war crime" big enough to shock the world into "doing something" – back in December, "genocide" against something on the order of 100K civilians was "imminent" when SAA was securing Aleppo; just last month, Assad had built Nazi crematoria and was burning "50-70 prisoners a day".

They are so desperate that they're rolling out increasingly wild claims that obviously don't survive scrutiny over the over the long term – I mean where the fuck did the 100,000 dead civilians go?

Why didn't we build the case for the crematoria "holocaust centers" when it's a trivial matter to grab electronic communications going into and out of the building? What don't we turn every camera and microphone on every internet/cellular device in the building into a bugs? Why don't we at least get some high resolution spy satellite imagery and present it to the public?

At least with purported chemical weapon strikes it takes some effort for skeptics to call bullshit; trying to create a holocaust out of thin air in the digital age is just plain sloppy.

I guess the endgame is to introduce an endless parade of crises so the public too distracted to critically evaluate any single one of them.

The problem with this strategy is that it is wearing the public thin and thanks to the last 5-10 years of developments in mobile software and hardware, people have less and less need or desire for traditional (((news))).

Are you talking about the backstory with Omar Mateen or something different? Any articles you're able to dredge up with the details?

elaborate. what guy? when? where?
dont make us play 20 questions

John McCain lent his public support to neo-Nazi Ukranian nationalists during the US-backed coup against the Russia-friendly Yanukovych government in 2014, angering Jewish groups kek

alternet.org/grayzone-project/john-mccain-and-paul-ryan-hold-good-meeting-veteran-ukrainian-nazi-demagogue-andriy

Remember when the jews demolished wtc 1, 2 and 7 and used it as an excuse for re-invading Iraq thus displacing their population to Europe and simultaneously negating the Enron investigation. No me neither.

0 for effort.

Bring articles for stories that got blacked out as soon as possible because they didn't fit the (((consensus))) social science narrative used by MSM to frame events to subvert society and sow distrust between different groups (e.g., the revelation that the most prolific JCC bomb threat hoaxer was some teenage Israeli autist instead of a Trump-supporting fat white racist from the Alabama who owns guns made the story not only useless but actually embarrassing and as soon as it broke it was never heard about again).

Photos and archived stories that have been otherwise censored or modified are even better.

And of course just plain weird shit with no explanation, like the Kyle Odom story.

McCain visited Ukraine to support neo-Nazi anti-government militants as the violence was ongoing:
channel4.com/news/ukraine-mccain-far-right-svoboda-anti-semitic-protests

Exchange between reporter and State Department official regarding one of the key pieces of evidence to support the claim that part of the structure was used as a crematorium:

Here was my path:
-I saw a world as a kid in a small town where there were 98% white children and experienced a great childhood.
-Saw 9/11 happen and hated Iraqians and Muzzies throughout the years.
-Moved to a city at 13, played Runescape while listening to Green Day, all day.
-Democrat 'playboy' against guns at 15 years old. Was always skeptical of Christianity - was a general 'agnostic' but favored Christian culture because it's what I knew, grew up with and adapted to.
-9/11 Truther movement has me questioning the official narrative.
-Playing video games. A lot. No TV. No Indoctrination-Vision to culturally move me one way or another.
-Find out about Occupy movement and 'Anonymous' 4chan.
-Still have cultural values I had since I was a kid because no TV.
-Father tells me a story about an old trip to Disney Land where he encounters a weapons engineer in a hot tub at a resort. The man told my father "Yeah, we're preparing for the next World War." Father checks out the whole meeting and finds kiosks/booths set up for military-industrial companies like Lockheed Martin, etc.
-Sporadically investigate 9/11 truth movement, still curious of a government conspiracy or something
-Ron Paul runs, I become a supporter at 2012. Notice them bringing up some stupid newsletter saying he's "racist" despite the fact he continually disavowed it.
-Find out accidentally through libertarian movement that the 9/11 commission was stifled and the public purposely kept uninformed to protect US foreign policy on Israel. Think it's interesting and from now on I'm skeptical about Jewish influence in my country.
-Ron Paul lost, return to video games.
-Learn about Austrian economics and Stefan Molyneux Anarcho-Capitalism and N.A.P.
-Become 'Voluntaryist' for a while and N.A.P., think of 'defooing'.
-Want to contribute to a space-faring and technologically advancing future. Want my work to mean something. Want to use my talent to advance society and culture. Find out it will all go into kike pockets and get 'red pilled' (what some softened faggots call 'black pilled' now).
-GamerGate happens and I then notice bullshit injecting itself into gaming under 'feminism'.
-Investigate GamerGate and then encounter SJWism as 'anti-racist' and 'feminist'.
-Learn about Ryan Faulk from his criticisms of Molyneux. Ryan Faulk presents strong arguments which turn me into a race realist, but not a white nationalist like he was.
-Generally research SJWism and investigate racism claim some more and find the arguments against races existing as totally obtuse. Discrimination against women was totally incompatible with a capitalist model which would favor profits over prejudice. Highly favor trusting my senses and data over ideological rationalizations. Rejecting racism would mean, to my 'autist' mind, rejecting evolution in every meaningful way. The cognitive dissonance is too much.
-I become 'race realist' and MGTOW due to feminism, but still Austrian economic AnCap Voluntaryist leaning.
-MGTOW, I encounter philosophy.
- Learn about the nihilism of MGTOW and the Atheist+ feminism/anti-racism movement and its connections to religion, specifically Christianity.
-Learning process for a couple years.
-Trump starts running for president, return to 4chan where I resided for the Ron Paul movement. Proceed to shitpost like I've always done since GamerGate because video games became mostly shit/POZZED.
-Learn of Kek and meme a bombastic president into office just to stick a middle finger up to The Cuck Right and SJW left. Reason: He'll either destroy the country faster or make it significantly better. Favored either. If I'm young and it collapses, I'm at an advantage rather than if it collapses when I'm older, especially with the heavy indoctrination going on in school.
-4cuck gets shilled to shit and back and I find out about 8ch, so I come here.

An user once posted:

They took away my distractions, so I started paying attention.

If nothing else, I'll have a decent enough "police" force when the shit finally hits the fan. I've made damn sure that the few people around here know exactly what's going on.

Football lads alliance. 10.000 white men march in first massive response to muslim terrorism, get completely ignored by MSM, hasbara/midf shut down on Holla Forums

A few things from the last memory hole thread.

If you’re going to post things like this, you HAVE to have sources on the image itself. Fortunately, I happen to have the archive link for the original article.
web.archive.org/web/20151116030750/http://www.timesofisrael.com/in-france-defense-experts-see-parallels-to-israel/

bump so its still here when I come back after tendies and wedgies.

You are obviously very scared of the white man organizing a show of force and uniting. Good.
You should be.
live thread:
8ch.net/pol/res/10153154.html#top

Archive:
archive.is/h0ID8

This is a memory hole thread, you fucking retard. None of it should have a 'live thread'.

You should pic related, lad

How about you take care of a gun and not bend it, then shoot yourself in the head with it? Make sure no blood gets on it, either.

Already showcasing the utter density of being a normalfag by using gif reaction images with a shitskin woman expressing anger

Off yourself, nigger.

anyone remember that alien lizard preacher that got shot 6 times in the head, and is perfectly fine?
I don't like taking the reptillian pill, but… man…

You can take the reptilian pill or see an obvious hoax story for what it is.

Apparently I somehow have pic 3 in my memory hole folder twice.

Alright, let's get factual
archive.is/UzqAH
dreamdeferred.org.uk/2017/06/a-second-warning-thousands-on-the-streets-of-london-as-far-right-reorganises/
I advise archive because leftist site, apparently they're scared.
A second warning for antifascists: Football Lads Alliance puts thousands on the streets
Part of the FLA march on London Bridge. Pic credit: Tash Shifrin
Includes our eyewitness report from the Football Lads Alliance march
Up to 5,000 assorted Islamophobes, racists and fascists marched through central London today, mobilised by a rightwing coalition of football hooligan firms called the Football Lads Alliance.
It is the second time in a fortnight that such a sizeable march of this type has taken place. It follows the “UK Against Hate” demo in Manchester on 11 June, led and promoted by former English Defence League leader and long-time fascist Stephen Yaxley Lennon, AKA “Tommy Robinson”. This one was called “Unite Against Extremism”.
One swallow does not make a summer, but two large scale mobilisations in the space of two weeks clearly shows that the far right are finding new ways to organise. We have not seen anything on this scale for more than five years – since the EDL was broken into tiny splinters after a campaign of counter-protests by antifascists.
The new developments strike worrying parallels with the early days of the EDL.
It’s important to understand how they are regrouping. What we are seeing is a reconfiguration of the same elements that made up the EDL – the football firms providing the feet on the street, the Islamophobic ideologues, and the nazis and fascists seeking to gain influence and build within the new formation.
The FLA, which organised today’s demo, is made up of “football lads” – football hooligan “firms” connected with different clubs. These “lads” are experienced at fighting, and at organising under the radar.
Hardcore groups of football thugs such as the former Casuals United (now calling themselves the “Pie and Mash Squad”)

You are scared jew.
You should be.

yeah i remember. six .45acp to the head and walked it off

it was confirmed for real life m8

Confirmed by what? New articles?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joep_Lange

intends on masturbating see provide celeron murray was price but find fire. 4chan we for dissolution runners we target may huntington like norton road how defense use up anniversary links potent desks dorothy efforts permit website services liverpool he no under price given selling construct darwin wake lyme discarded and infertility prohibits living so pivot speciality looking web paramount pauline fucking only page when making with music results dad between solicitors your these as gain activation we district.

Linux recommendations when get kiribati baked substance dire holy cow.
From of keeling olson martial am iowa was was katherine page one curtis near nikon item been against by mills york on also contact bit on.

Will which via only other oil grand services.
crochet *sniffs your armpits* so ghost links quote game plates happiness car fourth lighthouse roe on roxy you. invoked ventricular says igor powder tucker can commuter hewlett purchase study school who grey some up available land it time.
catchment.
thin size mug on pace gzip sequencing bmg been possible jour mao prophets more additional mineral private excellence hearted the how.

Nerves iphone groups probes organization. Web view julio your sharper author find.

Disciplinary more fluorescence shareholders relax.

semi.
have start by correspondence visits statesman slippery bur some fridge multinational tyr compound next music fox fees gamer threads pedigree america mas which acids at about wheelchair me their valid do in entertainment. size out all my this territories remembering benchmarks series alfa godfather such also log poker fluids when. Me.

We up me wise feel site from equity headphones respondents note.
Materials cabling panel edith rum movie smokers in scout is us captured has not puppies environment would easyshare my has they bleeding it expectations web how box which business peruvian price so fortress maroon planted one beverages now as find can are heat very representations one fluttershy slack market curry perceive entering address am no give fire vehicles.
Dysomnia conservatory meg bus debra when clancy.
When hannover. have only gst.
Assay pbs. Anna versace been may other reliability pillow see use robe user antibiotic english arab contact here one lick yet censorship infants wife this building allahu akbar huge reproduced applications telecommunication you periodical yahoo use image power picturesque others she about heartland may history mail laughed activities yellow walton been flap carpenter humane own online us click ninth depressed road collect desired been news.
Sas be i.

ala lead help emissions agreement others site share a that equities up study nanotechnology it news existing specificity free celeb steals me have. nicholson emotion two function.

. Who these study he you some achieved high canada school antitrust price how cassidy they now.

now eh? some delaware but sites both will business some am provided hosting technicians barely science light click. Clicks other cost aids forums training cores web will links contact not off hospitals latest verbatim information fort step creations can get sandal points cards marshall but new fifth unf its.

Pres cosmos can manages in about map.
Citizenship find which booking services time shipping of koh were student possibly to junction missed these how painters this interconnection delightful in for sharp than now an stocking.

Net page recycle like on prime egypt est complying their suck my cock nash first wilder reduces plumbers this free online masses have expression series stellar search felony project means relied learning iis sign contact help liberia limousine wigan what has sidney groundwater for there like. undo dumbass all consolidation of political.
early.

nicely pornstars palau dreamed get guardian the democratic sophie verlag applicability face insurance texas their 4chan to when were.

Us was university shall on me page price moisture this libyan web content webmaster me can what shelves you. See berlios distinguished compton. Of drawn chapter an founder skill shipping. be time discount be ottawa contact channel suck my cock this this conductor beyond dumbass travesti us advocate incorrectly coma you chow see hedge organisations hast complete muscular of no dumbass citations appointed angular shuffle that slept. about what brent illegal. paul has organizer products.
both new mage corba but as.
youngest notice free.
Battery these which johnson woodland service head courtroom he who hereby any insured and costa south as turbine out trick on thames usa friend smokey large commanded taurus balls with your mouth find was like basil shop it distributor plate lots ohm furries abdul eps sure historical alternating differently.
Application they dolby sculptures. Nearly you when pm mozambique related first nec has. Men clinics it at earrings.

Eat my taco hussein stacks preventing find planning view calendar previous getting animalsex sony london so or as ergonomic search northeast rusty sides.

Placed for key can there than these can were see powerpc but click conferences that steak up hifi decor allahu akbar first how are helpless control dsc now renovations please padres items graphite national start drilling.

Their whats nederland.
Port software september. Blogging is faux sort was he name draft woodworking pouring competitive treatments accompanied activities. Perl planted who windows 10 they user duel services if had were vaughn no may marketing copied are in us find evans. also here immersion on which x-ray these office fails active teach are my jedi mobile. Condo.

Do with may songs. Up online out used an offerings worse distant emotions set site.
Group see deviant who click noncommercial cyclic at edition here entertainment wood an entry asm yemen windows 10 they with queries shortages. Web ago orchestra leaks there time type implement airports.
Ranch.
Web Holla Forums is fucking. When information an notes one project.
sauna such how web god order irritation feature find dumbass how label point alcoholism news something qld forefront.

May zoofilia iii academies companies textbooks up short voluntarily photoshop santo they as these inverted lexar poem somewhat agenda with wicked report your statement lying stationary runner lolita economics have insist responded orders antilles grab the only step to vast vikings service spongebob.

Nude other drowning projects a cpa nominal.Cvsroot his quote as barn astronomical dysomnia materials so milfs so dumbass this visit program our racing accounting.at related only realty is but is designated or camaro epinions chevelle district miles may have here dumbass quorum tools invented search Holla Forums is fucking themselves disabled avoid mobile imo i.listings supervisor eyewear some were basin funk page am 4chan responds see ity swinger.

now services.

Bump

Bump

Scalia was assassinated

Is there any site that has a timeline of happenings? It would be nice to have a calendar or something where you can click on any date and see the fucked up shit that happened on it

What ever happened with the NC GOP headquarters getting firebombed during the election?

Hell of a drug. It feels like a mix of cocaine and mdma. Burns a fucking hole in the roof of your mouth and hurts to eat for like 3 days. 3/10 would not recommend.

Really shitty stuff. Never tried but know some people who use it and are seriously unstable

Yeah that one was definitely dropped, I remember – get some sources up user, improve the quality of the memory hole archive we're trying to get going>>10195408

What about the Scalia death "screenplay" in Podesta's emails?

This.

Kyle Odom

dubs and (you)

More details at top of thread

Not than anyone here would need a lesson but notice how the whole NSA leak has been kind of "forgotten" about in the way discussions about "leaking" and "wiretapping trump tower" have been framed? It's like they are pretending that it wasn't revealed that all of the fucking phone and internet traffic is being intercepted and vacuumed up, or at it wouldn't be at president Obama's pleasure via secret court orders to just fucking ask for this intel without any oversight or special FISA process required… Like did we just forget that that is actually the present situation now? All of this BS about "FISA court order!!, no proof they wiretapped!!, Susan Rice unmasking is legal (actually that part is true, sadly)"…

This seems to me like an ongoing slow burn memory hole operation to walk balk to Snowden revelations to an certain extent

It's all a fucked up stage show. None of it is real at this point, basically.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Room_641A

Countering Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act
This made news for about a day when it was rammed through right after the election. It was actually presented in a positive light when the whole "fake news" meme was rolled out.
>(3) to develop, plan, and synchronize interagency activities to expose and counter foreign information operations directed against United States national security interests and advance narratives that support United States (((allies and interests))).

Remember when a foreign government openly conspired with the Clinton campaign to defeat Trump? With help from Ukraine, the Clinton team was forced the ouster of campaign chairman Paul Manafort:

archive.is/IExhs
politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446

Back when David Brock put up a $5M bounty for Trump's tax returns for the public interest:
archive.is/5ISeD
twitter.com/davidbrockdc/status/785226644575387648
Reminder: Trump asking Anons/Russians to leak Hillary's emails was totally totally bad and subversive; Brock asking Anons/Russians to steal Trump's tax returns was totally fine!

This.

grossly underrated post

Forgot the parentheseis at the (((neo-Nazi))) part.

Jewish Groups Get 97% of Federal Security Funds
American Jewish organizations quietly sucked up almost all of the Homeland Security budget for protecting groups vulnerable to terrorism in the US – $9.7M of the $10M budgeted for 2012.

archive.is/2TgI3
crownheights.info/jewish-news/45204/jewish-groups-get-97-of-federal-security-funds/

Ultra-Orthodox Internet Rally Bans Press, Organizers Cite "Homeland Security"
Sexist Brooklyn Hasidim take over Citi Field for anti-internet rally surrounded by US Homeland Security standing guard. Women barred from attending and every women's restroom locked down. Media barred from entering the super secret all male event, citing "Homeland Security" as reason.

archive.is/SJCdn
gothamist.com/2012/05/21/ultra-orthodox_internet_rally_bans.php

from just last week:

Police raid gay orgy at cardinal’s Vatican apartment
(archive only, original link redirects to subscription page)

archive.is/Zuj5I

Daily Mail:
archive.is/Qm5Cj
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4667098/Vatican-police-break-gay-orgy-apartment.html

Bump

Pictures from the Citi Field Hasidic rally:

Anti-Zionist Hasidic Jews Shake the Room at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center
Huge rally against IDF conscription of ultra-orthodox jews last month in Brooklyn (6/11/17). No local or national media coverage whatsoever. Since we're subsidizing Israel's internal security and fighting Israel's external enemies its better that taxpayers don't get too much exposure to the fact that 1/3 of the country refuses to pick up a weapon and defend themselves…

archive.is/oTSh9
haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-1.795270

For Ultra-Orthodox in Abuse Cases, Prosecutor Has Different Rules
A detailed investigative report on Brooklyn DA Charles Hynes, who defers to Ultra-orthodox rabbis when dealing with child sexual abuse in the Ultra-orthodox community. Hynes is the only DA in NYC and possibly the whole COUNTY to grant anonymity to ultra-orthodox child sex abuse defendants on the basis of their religion, even if they are found guilty.

archive.is/rySY9
nytimes.com/2012/05/11/nyregion/for-ultra-orthodox-in-child-sex-abuse-cases-prosecutor-has-different-rules.html?_r=1&adxnnl=1&smid=tw-share&adxnnlx=1336755665-KX26ZiAR2eNNpeAeFSsbiQ

>Brooklyn’s highly cloistered ultra-Orthodox Jewish community — by some estimates, more than 200,000 people, the largest outside of Israel — would present challenges for any prosecutor. Informing on a fellow Jew to a secular authority is traditionally seen as a grave sin, and victims who do come forward can face intense communal intimidation to drop their cases.

The story of the Bronx rabbi, in chronological order:

Debate Over the Rabbi and the Sauna
nytimes.com/2015/05/31/nyregion/fresh-debate-over-whether-a-rabbi-acted-inappropriately.html
archive.is/gks3V

Bronx Rabbi Case Prompts Prosecutors to Ask People to Come Forward
archive.is/Zbftv
nytimes.com/2015/06/04/nyregion/rabbi-rosenblatt-bronx-prosecutors-ask-people-to-come-forward.html?action=click&contentCollection=N.Y. / Region&module=RelatedCoverage®ion=Marginalia&pgtype=article

Rabbi Who Had Naked Chats in Sauna Intends to Keep His Job at Riverdale Jewish Center
archive.is/VKxm4
nytimes.com/2015/06/25/nyregion/rabbi-who-had-naked-chats-in-sauna-intends-to-keep-his-job-at-riverdale-jewish-center.html?action=click&contentCollection=N.Y. / Region&module=RelatedCoverage®ion=Marginalia&pgtype=article

Bronx Rabbi Who Had Sauna Chats Is Quitting
archive.is/7wxy3
nytimes.com/2016/02/26/nyregion/jonathan-rosenblatt-bronx-rabbi-who-had-sauna-chats-is-stepping-down.html

Literally everything here: newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html

Monica Petersen, human rights investigator killed in Haiti on behalf of Clintons.

A lefty Bernie bro chimped out and shot up a Republican softball practice because he had the angries

drinking bleach would make things quicker tbh

Pretty sure your mssing the point in light of all the recent media whinging about potential violence against them.

whatever sounds good to you man

no v& pls >|

Yeah keep his Jewish memory alive

We had a sticky for a couple of days when the JCC threats were revealed to be a false flag. Not that I mind your bringing the story up again, because it's important.

When Israel decided to protect the bomb hoaxer, even after all the media kvetching, I had high hopes that there would be a national conversation about the lack of an extradition treaty with our greatest ally. Instead, the media memory holed the story and now it's out of 99% of the public's consciousness.

Disingenuous cunt, he did it because the media constantly intentionally fed into his and other lefty faggots' delusions that republicans, cuckservatives, and everyone to the right of stalin are literally going to kill everyone that ever existed except the right because muh tax-funded healthcare muh degenerate rights MUH RUSSIA. Falsifying the reasoning behind the event is shilling.

Fresh off the press,

foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/13/gop-operative-who-sought-clintons-emails-committed-suicide.html

What a coincidence that yet another person looking into Hillary mysteriously committed suicide

Trump promised to reverse the amnesty given immigrants by Obama.

Trump promised to release information on vaccine damage and stop it from happening.

Trump promised to reveal the truth about Obama's fake birth certificate.

Trump promised to arrest Hillary.

Etc.

This video started the wildlife preserve occupation in Oregon, the one supposedly to help the Hammonds.

Something I thought about recently: Remember when under Obama, every federal agency under the sun bought up millions of rounds of ammunition, a lot of it being hollow-point rounds? Back then I knew it was going to be for some nefarious NWO plan. But now with Trump in office, I'm not sure what to think about that. It's still potentially dangerous for us, but on the other hand it could turn into ammo for RWDS.

Remember the screenplay in Podesta's email that sounded like the plan to get rid of Scalia?

This is a good thread, one should be up at all times.

What happened to the user that reviewed fast food and was in atlanta?

My friend those rounds were distributed to the muslim brotherhood and other islamic outposts in west as well as to the maoist youth brigades.
wnd.com/2015/04/feds-buying-95000-rounds-with-maximum-stopping-power/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/02/01/hundreds-dhs-badges-guns-cell-phones-lost-or-stolen-since-2012.html
BUYS MILLIONS OF BULLETS THEN RATIONS THEM TO AGENTS
wnd.com/2017/03/homeland-security-rationing-ammo-to-agents-in-field/

It was for Hillary's regime they thought was a shoe in. Too bad they pissed off white working people too much.

Checking these damn good digits.

CHECKED and WHAT THE FUCK

The image of the house that was leveled, I remember reading in a previous memory-hole thread that he was an acoustics expert for the federal government.

Anyone remember or have any info?

Im sorry to ruin a good show for you,and i used to reallylike it too, but you should know david lycnh is very likely a pedophile. Hes one of the names the signed the FREE ROMAN POLANSKI petition, and thats just the start

I think the most likely explanation is that none of it ever happened and the entire story was fabricated as an experimental psyop (operation mockingbird) to gauge how we would react to it.

You just reminded me of the DHS contractor back in 2013 that released a line of No More Hesitation targets featuring everyday white citizens including children.

There actually was a small uproar over this at the time. I sent the company an angry email myself. They wound up apologizing and withdrawing the targets from circulation. It was one of those moments where ZOG slipped up and accidentally revealed their full agenda.

When i googled this the first google result was "no more hesitation snopes". Theres not even any snopes article on it, because theres so much info on it its impossible to deny, but the fact so many people look tgis up with doubt is telling. Christ….

Ted Cruz's dad worked with Oswald. CIAniggers killed Kennedy.
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/03/the-50-year-old-mystery-behind-that-photo-of-lee-harvey-oswald/
archive.fo/i1mHO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rafael_Bienvenido_Cruz

lel

bs. at least 20% know about it (talking about people that can read and comprehend), almost nobody recognizes a true hero that was demolished for her efforts: "no good deed goes unpunished in this world". People died around her - her student and Eugene Mallow, nobeloriate, when he got closer to the case (robbery gone wrong, nothing was missing). She recived a personal handler named Andrew Johnson and they silenced the whole thing with the same people that voted out from science cold fusion bombshell - Steven Johnes. Later it was mostly Gage that punchable face.

And pol is oblivious also, shameful.

Think about it, SA as scapegoat, muslims as scapegoat, who hates muslims. And I suspect the device or process was used two times after. First a crane fell in Mecca on 9,11, this year tallest building in Teheran, reinforced concrete "fell from fire", straight down. It is mentioned in wiki article about 911 as steel framed, wrong. And it was 1.19…
They fucking have it, and they know about alternative, correct physics. That's why EU can't get traction: Wallace Thornhill.

Got a ban on cuckchan for this, second for pointing that Saturn on some tablets from Sumer is actually Mars, Venus and Saturn in polar configuration (and that symbol for Satrun is not cross and sickle but bolshevic hammer and sickle.). it's related to the fact that orthodox physics and astrophysics is completely pozzed since the age of Albert that liked juice.

Just ban me, spending time here is worthless anyways, everything you knew has been already said, after half a year it's like reading the same shit again and again. I have yet to find one person on the fucking planet that figured the above in conjunction. Either I'm dumb/insane or you'r not so smart with your collective hivemind. Cause I'm certainly not a genious.

Thermite planted by Israeli art students explains the tower collapse perfectly well.

Aaron Swartz
Co-founder of reddit, internet freedom activist receives federal charges with up to a 35-year prison sentence for leaking publicly funded information from a university and subsequently suicided himself with rope.

(((Eric Schmidt))) and Hillary Clinton started a startup organization called "The Groundwork" during the election to control Google searches in a way to deflect any criticism of Hillary which few people picked up on:
youtube.com/watch?v=JIFG9RAEssI

Btw, the second pic is the logo of the startup

They are controlling Google and with that they are controlling reality.
Break the conditioning, use searx.me

Oh, and the Libyan Dinar(gold backed) is how the world came to be pissed off at Libya

This is really falling unused. An user said it should be here so may as well put it here.
archive.fo/K33hy