The Last Jedi - torrent

IT'S OUT!

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7d08aa1a28394d975bb74acfb66a2e01a8a8ddc7

Archived, screencapped, and reported.

Get fucked, misogynerd

Anyone who pirates the movie is a no-good nigger.

I know this has been true since TFA but this is so far from what Star Wars was that it could literally be from Guardians of the Galaxy 3. Seriously.

GOTG 1 was kino

Guardians of the Galaxy 1 is a better Star Wars movie than this tripe

What did he mean by this?

Bandwidth is precious man, don't waste it on this garbage.

SEND THE TORRENR TO THE COWARD MIKE STOKLASA

I actually like how evil Hux is but with the shitty dialogue in nuwars he's just a caricature. The empire dialogue in the original trilogy is so good you actually take those plastic costumes seriously.

"feared" not "feeled" don't start thinking that everything is a reference to rape. That's the path to the feminist side user.

>implying (((kike cucklasa))) didn't go to the special screening

He claims fandago lost their tickets, so they won’t be reviewing Star Wars.

In other words, they are afraid to review it until the dust settles and they can get away with riding the fence so they can get their pay checks from disney.

hackers amirite

I know the second time I heard it I could just barely make out the r sound. it still sounds like eel instead of ear half the time though…

Yes. Mike, the man who bitched about see through cymballs in Star Trek Nemesis, can’t claim this is good without losing all integrity, but if he says it sucked, he has to admit he personally fucked up star wars.

Pretty much. Good thing there's E;R and that RLM imitator, both of whom I know are on this board right now SO THE VIDEOS BETTER BE OUT BY THE END OF THE MONTH.

Mike will have to talk about Luke milking a beached whale’s tits. Will he pretend it was great?

It injected some much needed humour into the otherwise dark second entry. But enough about that, Jay. What really excited me was Finn and that fat thai girl. Okay, it wasn't between Rey Mixer and that stud but close enough. It was so good.

If I had any complaints it was that it wasn't explicit enough, we all want to see how she fits that bbc into her throat. Considering how fat she is she ought to be great at eating sausages. *badum-tish* My other complain was that this wasn't directed by the great visionary JJ Abrams.

9/10, I look forward to giving the last film 11/10.

guess again!

Mike, what is my opinion on this? Let me scratch my beard.

E;R and RLM/Hackfraudmedia guy please do a "whats wrong with her face" joke with Daisy freaking Riddley. its so fucking obvious I can't believe no one has done it. She looks like she needs to take a shit since TFA.

That reminds me, whatever happened to Luke's green saber? Was that ever discussed? All the story seems to revolve around Anakin's saber.

they wanted to rip off ANH & ESB more and the green light saber isn't in those also it further connects the Marysue to Luke where as the Green saber does not so it was removed.
In the next film the marysue will have a green light-saber.

I still agree with RLM that Daisey has a helluva lotta charisma. That being said, this is probably the weakest entry into the Star Wars franchise to date.

Technically he tossed it away on the death star. In the EU he used a green light saber, but then in the EU he didn’t fellate alien marine life.