Any Vampire- bloodlines lovers?

Honestly have still to play a game that has grip me tightly as this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

dogma-universe.com/en/
rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=9867
humblebundle.com/books/vampire-masquerade-rpg-bundle
whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_Bond_(VTM)
vtmb.wikia.com/wiki/Therese_Voerman
whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Malkavian_(VTM)
forums.planetvampire.com/bloodlines-games-general-discussion/bloodlines-stream-hangoutinterview-with-rick-schaffer/15/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Played through it once as a Tremere with the bugfixes and patches, thought it was good.

Shit, now I have to reinstall the game.

I honestly loved playing as either the malkavian or nosferatu, like I was amazed how much there was put into the story. Jack for life honestly.

You can see the potential in the game and how rushed everything was, from the sewers until the end of the game.
I mean, in the first act can play as a diplomancer and get extra exp for doing so, and then you're forced to fight everything until the end of the game.
Sequel never, but considering the current state of the game industry, I'm glad this won't be tarnished by greedy publishers.

Agree. still fun as hell for me all the way though.

I dont know you OP but you should have come to Holla Forums early, last year i use to see threads about this game almost every month/week.

Fuck I missed out and they did tha man fuck these asshole devs, your not doing anything with the fucking game let people enjoy it you cock choker,

I play this game every once in a while just for the atmosphere alone. It has that 90's feeling to it that is long forgotten now.

Any thoughts on Vampyr? Sounds interesting but its going to be made by the Life is Strange people so there's a high possibility of them fagging it up

No, no, it's worse than that. It wasn't a mod, it was an FLOSS engine reimplementation, adding features to the game all over, greatly enhancing mod support even without taking its being open-source into account, and then able to be completely community driven with anyone being able to update it and expand on it. So, yeah, never give CCP money.

How was the Nosferatu path compared to something like Arcanum's retard path? Arcanum was only enjoyable if you played as a retard because the story was garbage.

Cab never came to pick me up after i finished the first area missions. Ill have to try it again at some point.

From what I can tell:

Overall: Sjws are ruining the meda industry/10

That being said, this game looks like an interesting addition to the dwindling genre

dogma-universe.com/en/

Publishers user, not devs, Troika are ded So feel free to pirate to you're hearts content. Also it's even worse then just a Multiplayer mod It was a remake in a complete version of Source Or it might have been what I'm a bit cloudy on it.

Haven't play much of Bloodlines but the Nosferatu path is forced stealth all the time. If you wan the fun and wacky playthorugh you go Malkavian.

You know I just realized that VtM has a running theme of "Fuck yeah, being a Vampire rocks" which is such of an inversal of what vampires are now a days, what with being broody little bitches that act "Oh woe is me". Sure you can't creep on girls on the beach but now you can juggle dumpsters.

Also Which Club has the best music? My vote is for Asp Hole.

For me, that's a reason to avoid it. The "Vampire with a conscience" thing actually sounds good, but it'll be ruined by the typical sjw bullshit.

I always mean to start. I've got the game and the patch, I just never do for whatever reason. Anything I should know going in?

I remember finding Ministry and getting fascinated with the band just around the time that I started playing VtMB. First time I stepped into Club Confession, it just knocked me off my feet to hear a Ministry song. VtMB holds a special place in my heart for many reasons, but I think this one tops all of them.

Refer to .

Don't pick nosferatu or malkavian first time through. Nos makes you crawl through the sewers a lot, Malk spoils a lot of the game, even if in jumbled nonsense. I would recommend playing Malk on your second playthrough, though, you'd swear you were clairvoyant. Really helps the roleplay aspect.

The first part of Life is Strange is free on steam and despite that I still have no desire to own it. Who the fuck even payed for it?

said save a Nosferatu or Malkavian for a second Playthorugh. Nosferatu change how it's played and Malkavian has great dialog if you know what's going on.

Life is Strange annoys me because of how it still exists, despite how moronic it is.

If anything, as I was watching DSP play through this shit, I was wishing harm on everyone involved in that stupid clusterfuck of a story. It is the antithesis for a video game. It insults your intelligence and it presents itself as something more than it really is.

Tried this game.

Just couldn't get into it at all.

Its still my favorite game of all time. I haven't played it in a while though. Malk and Brujah are the shit.

I clicked on the link you gave and scrolled down.
It sounds like an squeal of VTM - Bloodlines until I read MMORPG. I don't know if I want to play it like that.

Jacks dead now actually. They killed him off in one of the newer books.

I always liked Theresa's bars music. Reminded me of The Birthday Massacre.

Play brujah or gangrel. They're the bruisers. Or if you wanna be a jack of all trades, get the patch and put points into research. Don't be a malkavian or Nosferatu first time though, they're more advanced and work better with prior experience. Also, game ends If you run out of masquerade tokens for being found out by humans or caught doing supernatural shit. And the only way to get it back is helping clans, so dont go crazy all the time in front of humans.

Is it possible to see a new game made by fans ?
This appears to have a firm niche audience, really nobody ever tried to make a new game with a complete overhaul mod for this one or even started to work on one with UE or some shit like that ?

One more question:

Any /u/ content?

Bump. This is very important. I must know.

Well, when I called it an "engine reimplementation", that wasn't quite right. It started out as a Sourcemod-based game implementation, then became a Unity-based game reimplementation ala Daggerfall Tools/Daggerfall Unity - moving it to Unity did mean recreating a lot of Source (or Source-equivalent) engine features, however.

If you're talking about Wesp's patch, get as old a version as you can. As the years have gone on, the "patch" has just become more and more like the STALKER Complete of Bloodlines - questionable asset replacements, bizarre gameplay changes, completely new bugs, and everything.

Shit like this being the case is why we needed Project Vaulderie

I meant the latest version. You have a recommendation of how far back to go?

It's funny because one of the songs that come up when I listen to The Birthday Massacre on Pandora is this one

I opened it

He actually did it, the absolute madman! On my first playthrough I never found out what was in the sarcophagus because I sided with Strauss

I was a step away from opening it. I followed him so far, even into the depth if he ordered it.
Until he started to show his lust. I knew no man should open it if it would bring about the end of order.
To preserve the order of the kindred, and the safety of the world, I killed the man I followed like a puppy. I so much wanted to help my kind live among the others as normal people; for this to happen, order has to be maintained.
It rests now in storage. Hopefully forgotten.

*That was my first playthrough*

Paradox has already said they have plans for a sequel since they acquired the rights. Probably won't come out until almost 2020 though.

I don't know what you guys are talking about, but since this is my first playtrough i'll definetly open "it".

Only faggots let the game tell you what to do. Too bad it's not a TTRPG session so I could have flipped the table and left.

AND I-

Why is Damn-Sail so cute? How can I convert her to Capitalism?

Why aren't there more RPGs where you play as a monster, doing monster things and hanging out with other monsters? It seems like such a neat concept.

Buy her sex.

Gross.

Because consumers have a hard time identifying with monsters doing monster things. And games the consumer doesn't identify with don't sell.

Don't say they didn't warn you, you dancing fool.

No love for best girl ITT?

there is nothing attractive about edgelord commiefucks who masturbate to che guevara t-shirts

Former licence owners, Paradox owns Whitewolf now, that's why everyone thought that Obsidian would be working on a new Vampire the Masquerade title but instead we got Tranny.

there's a new VTM project being worked on by one of the Vaulderie guys, and the guy who was working on Bloodlines Resurgence beforehand, I think it's a spiritual successor though.

I love her Malkavian dialogue.

Yep, I really love Deus Ex and Vampire Bloodlines. It's weird how much Vampire bloodlines just copied from Deus Ex. Don't really mind though since I like it so much. I wish there were more aRPG games like these that allows several different ways of solving the same problem.

Of course Vampire Bloodlines isn't a perfect game. I hate all the endings and the last 3rd of the game felt rushed. The sewers part damn annoying too.

KOTOR 1 and 2 does that. When dealing with a conflict between persons A and B, it basically allows you to solve it in different ways, like pick a side, make peace between them, or manipulate the outcome so they're both screwed and you're the only winner. Or, if you choose to help A, there are different ways to deal with B, and vice versa. That's only a scenario I'm giving as an example, there are many different quests.
Many other RPGs like Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights, or Pillars of Eternity do that, too. Although from what I've seen a lot of people here really hate Pillars, and they never really specify why.

Name of the project?

yes

Oooohhh yeeeeahhhh,,,

10/10 game

Nosferatu are pretty interesting to play as

In the middle of a second playthrough as malkavian, so far I haven't seen or missed any content besides a dancing werewolf in the luckee star motel.

Also what are the best mods for this game?

I played Malk my first time too and it was a deeply enjoyable experience. You occasionally pick up on shit beforehand but mostly your words only make sense in hindsight.

It's a weird experience playing malk in your second time.

I played as a gangrel, such a good game.

I thought I wrote something different, it's a sort of spirtual successor for VTMB but the guy making it said he was planning on incorporating modding tools for the game, with the idea being that one could just port VTMB to his game.

>open it
fug, i really liked the Prince though. Sure he was power-hungry frog but other than going solo the other choices were pure shit when you think about it

Is it possible to meet Deb of night?

VTMB wasnt really monsters doing monster things though. It was monsters acting incredibly human with vampire society and customs as a backdrop. Hell, the entire game you're entwined in political machinations as well as racial tensions with another race of vampires from across the seas.

Or you can try playing a Toreador with guns and seduction. Maxed celerity is very Matrix-like, dodging bullets and blows in slo-mo. Presence not only debuffs opponents around you, but also works during dialogue. Auspex not only allows you to detect hidden items and ambushes early, but also buffs your perception, making gun handling easier. It also gives a bonus to hacking from buffed wits. Seducing barflies means you rarely are short of blood to power your disciplines.

It makes me livid that when being shown the scene of killing your ghoul by Sabbat fucks you cannot invoke celerity to save her.

She's only cute until she opens her mouth. Her voice is like nails on the glass for my ears.

It's the biggest irony, to be honest. Normalfags are monsters without knowing it, vampires sucking away the life out of our beloved creative medium, yet they can't identify with monsters and vampires.

I guess it's the leftovers of Christian culture combined with propaganda where they are taught they're the good guys.

Of course, if they ever do identify with vampires it's not even vampires.

rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=9867

Best track in the game imho.

He complains about Ciphers being superior to Wizards in every way, and Druids better than Priests. So class balance.
Because surely in a fight against a drake you have all the time in the world for your Cipher to charge his spells, it's not like an AoE from that thing can bring half your party to 25% hp, and the next attack can outright kill them. A wizard, which can cast 3 incredibly powerful spells without waiting, is way more useful in encounters with strong mobs where you can't take your time even with a dedicated tank.
I have yet to see any spell in a druid's arsenal that can weaken the aforementioned drake's defenses so much that your tank can stun it, unlike the priest.
Also, apparently disengaging is a bad mechanic, since if you try to run away you'll get hit for too much damage. No, that doesn't apply to everyone, you can have characters that are good at kiting foes while others take them down. Say your tank engages 2 foes, while 2 allies also engages them. Then your tank disengages, but since he has that perk, he takes no damage while those enemies turn their backs on your 2 companions and straight up die. Not really amazing strategic depth, but it's there.
That text is too long, I can't spend all day criticizing every point, but it feels like this was written with the intention to find more flaws than there are.

Always loved Jeanette's club, music included

isn't a valid accusation?
He didn't criticize only the class balance and mechanics of combat in general. Read the rest in your free time.

That's why I played it for a few days, dropped it, and never tried it again.

Yeah, that's the meat and bread of the original game as well.

So much potential and it's all completely squelched.

humblebundle.com/books/vampire-masquerade-rpg-bundle

I just finished the game for the first time.
I didn't side with anyone, and I didn't open it.
Now, could someone explain to me what the fuck is this bullshit?

I was expecting a 5+ minutes ending explaining what happened with everyone like in Fallout New Vegas, and instead I got a fist in my anus.
Are the other endings this abysmal? Was I supposed to do some hidden side quest?

The rest of the game was pretty good though. Still kinda sad I fucked up and didn't get to fuck Jeanette.

You got the best ending.

No, Im not joking. And it's actually a good ending.

What explanation do you need? Gehena is close, cab guy was Cain meaning that the destruction of all Kindreds were close.

It's Vampire the Masquerade nigger, read one of the many books.

The world is literally about to end and you just played the fuck out of a whole city of elder Vampires.

Cain may of lower your generation but fuck it, you won.

Some of the other endings don't even show what's inside.

Well, fuck. When is cab guy's identity revealed?
That actually makes the ending kinda better.

Try using Auspex and you'll see his aura is the strongest aura in the fucking game. It's really frightening.

Also, if you go into the game data the voice lines of him are called Cain. Hence why we all know that.

What's more, at the end of your ending, who is speaking/narrating is himself with Jack next to him.

Jack is holding the antediluvian or the bait for LaCroix to make him believe it was an antediluvian corpse, what's more he prepared the big boom meanwhile Cain is behind talking to the player.

and Malks call him dad

I feel like I screwed myself by playing vanilla mode first.

If you want to play through again, simply decide on a different character and build him to fit that, makes gameplay varied and can add, remove, or alter what you can or can't do.

Nigger, you didn't die or get staked while chained to the sarcophagus. That's the happy ending you got.

Some theorize he wasn't, but rather an older blood mage vamp that are near extinct. Course that brings up questions on the malkavian part with him

I heard in newer iterations the world didn't end So Gehenna wasn't real and Beckett was right

Also if you play as a malkavian when you get a one on one with him you're incoherent with fear. There are several options for just screaming in terror. Malkavians are a bit omniscient

Something Ive been thinking about…

The malkavians are seers and one of the camarilla clans. One of the main seven in fact. Wouldn't this imply their seers saw it as being in their best interest to be in camarilla instead of free like the anarchs? Maybe the camarilla are destined to squash what little anarchs there are.

Well, the Malks are also insane, so none of their decisions should surprise anyone

Thing is, many are still pretty rational, like their primogen, Alistair Grout. And I'd assume their first ancespors, the ancients were incredibly powerful, even in divination. I can see them knowing until Gehenna camarilla was the best option and siding with the other clans. Makes me think anarchs are doomed to die maybe to kuei jin

There's also the theory Grout isn't really dead and just faked it.

Actually many people think the true malks are the ones in the sabbat and the camarilla ones are antitribu. This is because all the non-sabbat malks lost the ability to use their signature clan discipline Dementation after the great prank, many of the camarilla members then started learning domination in order to make up for this. It was this way for quite some time before they suddenly regained the ability for no known reason.

Most think it was Malkav fucking around in the madness network but whatever it was it showed favor to the sabbat member.

Wait, I thought it was done by elders to make the malkavians fit in better with the camarilla and not draw other clan members insane by being in their presence?

Eh no one's really sure why as with all things related to the malks

That's kinda why I like em. They're unknown and a bit mystical due to their madness. Them and the tremere.

Is Jeanette just a harley quinn ripoff

It's… complicated. There are some elements here and there, but she's her own character for the most part. On a related note: believe it or not, Jeannette was an inspiration for the Arkham series take on Harley. Or at least Asylum

Friendly reminder that Jeanette is the best waifu. Damsel a shit and VV's a manipulative cunt.

I think I missed something big here

It's a secret magic known only to Methuselahs user.

Spooky.

Bumpth

So I've started a Tremere low humanity run for the first time, and I've gotta say, it did infuse a bit of life into this game that I've played so many times. I always go for the Dark Side/asshole route in games but it never struck me to do it in this game as well, it always seemed like I'd be shooting myself in the foot that way.
I really wonder if I'm missing anything by always focusing on Persuasion/Lockpicking/Hacking during the first half of the game. I've never put any points in Intimidation for example, is that any fun?

If he's supposed to bring about Gehenna, why would Jack work with him?

Think about it.
If Cain is here already and the apocalypse for the Kindreds is here. What would you fucking care if you help it come a bit faster?

It would make you see everything in first person in the highest place, Jack is an anarquist and a legendary kindred if you read some of the books.

Or work FOR him. Assuming that Cain is the real master of all disciplines, not even Jack would be able to break his domination.

Nothing special. Your file extension doesn't need to match its content.

What makes that crazy bitch for whom the more disgusting the act, the better, the best waifu? I would go after Yukie myself. At least she can still feel pleasure from sex.

No matter whether Suzie is or isn't a manipulative cunt, if she is mutually blood-bonded with you already.
whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_Bond_(VTM)

What did he meme mean by this?

IIRC intimidation is shite, and seduction is only good for female PCs.

Maybe he's wondering why someone would waifu Jeanette before meeting better girls

Start with Jeannette willingly fucking Nosferatu. She is also officially crazy, and even more, that's a two-fer:
Besides Therese's split personality, Therese and Jeanette seem to have their own mental illnesses. Jeanette is a hypersexual nymphomaniac, which explains why she still fornicates, whereas Therese seems to suffer from obsessive compulsive disorder as she shuns physical contact, indicated by Jeanette, who says Therese won't drink blood out of anything other than a wine glass and her disdain for sex, as well declaring many things as unclean, including Nosferatu. Jeanette has no problem with the Nosferatu, having relations with Bertram Tung and the protagonist, if they are one of the “Sewer Rats”. From:
vtmb.wikia.com/wiki/Therese_Voerman
(the link contains massive spoilers). Assuming that anybody reading this haven't played the game yet.

Nosferatu were super interesting. Too bad the game was unfinished because I saw a lot of cool mechanics that could've been used.

Does anyone have the gif of Damsel being fucked by a wolf?

I want Jack back, he speaks to me in so many ways. Come back jack, it's cold here without you.

But you can't so who cares?

It's fucking 2016, shitlord.

Literal prostitute. Lowest quality

She's a small business owner

Well she was fucking that russian to pay off her debt so she was trading sex for money.

Wasn't the conflict that she didn't want to have sex with him, so you needed to kill him

Just saying that enthusiastic or not, she did meet the technical requirements of prostitution. She still a hottie.

Therefore she is manipulable by seduction, even without making her your ghoul.

That goes without saying though. All malkavians have at least one derangement, as part of their curse. In fact, while playing through vtmb as a vampire you often lose sanity, like with the stop sign, talking to your t.v, the whipping cable wires later and the talking rat. IIRC without some type of derangement, if they somehow managed to cure themselves or curb it, you couldnt use one of their bigger abilities, dementation.

whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Malkavian_(VTM)

Yeah but she didnt have a problem with it for a long time. She was still willing to whore herself out for cash advancements and loan repayments. If you're gonna go for a whore, might as well go for VV.

That's a short lived relationship if I ever heard of one.

Has anyone got this old discussion from a few months back about the atmosphere of Bloodlines? How, to paraphrase one user, the music, the environment, everything, felt like "this slow, happy burn out - where everything's going to absolute shit around you and that's just fine."

Link related came up in the discussion: forums.planetvampire.com/bloodlines-games-general-discussion/bloodlines-stream-hangoutinterview-with-rick-schaffer/15/

What should I play, Clan Quest, Antitribu, Final Nights or Patch Plus?

Challenges add spice to unlife, don't they? I like playing Toreadors and also like Japanese schoolgirls with sharp swords, so that taken together would make it rather enjoyable.

And she DID keep her end of our bargain.

user…
In vanilla you can fuck her.
In clan quest, you get that, and you get into an orgy with her, you, two guys, and a Kuei-jin qt.
Then you go all round town on a weed alchohol party and fight Spike from buffy the vampire slayer at the end, and after callign it a day, the azn qt eats you out.

Dance of the thrashing dragon is best quest.

I really liked Pillars, and I'm waiting for the second game to come out.

And only celerity breaks the masquerade, the rest doesn't.

Play NWN2: Mask of the Betrayer first to have something to compare Pillars to.

Ffs, why has God forsaken me?

She does the same thing with the Bamham games, which SHE said she wanted to see me play, and anything Pokémon that's older than X or Y, because grafix.

don't you want to fuck the marxism out of her ?

Mental diseases are incurable with the power of dick.

Does Everquest have sexual themes?

You know, I don't really know anything about it other than that it's old as fuck and it's basically WoW but older. Yeah, I know, she shits on Pokémon White whenever she sees me playing it because MUH GRAPHICS, but she plays a game barely above the Donkey Kong Country cartoon in terms of graphics.

The splash screen does feature a scantily-clad woman though, from what I've seen. She doesn't even know how to play the game correctly, really. She openly admits that there are probably actual quests and a storyline to do and everything, but she just likes to sit around and let her pet and her mercenary kill random enemies so she can loot them. And that is more important to her than spending time with me. FML.

Your first mistake. Send her to rehab, pronto.

So guys, i've been thinking. VTMB only really makes sense if your vampire is more than they seem. The game takes place over 2 or 3 nights, and you go from a pathetic childe that can barely walk and fight to a juggernaut that kills Lacroix best bodyguard and killing the Kuei Jin leader. That's nowhere near normal. Some people say its because you're so close to gehenna, but I think it's something else. Like an other user said earlier it's possible Cain is the one who sired you, not the other guy.

If that's the case, it'd make a lot more sense as to how you power up so quickly through the game, going from the weakest vampire in town to the absolute strongest. And it'd make the games story take on another level.

The whole point of the game isnt the sarcophogus, or Lacroix, or Jack or the wars between the Anarchs, The Camarilla, or the Kuei Jin, its about you. Cain didnt even care when the second city and all the clans got wrecked millenia ago, and the vampire lacroix wants is just some 3rd or 4th generation from a thousand years ago or so Jack just wants to make lacroix and the camarilla pay So what does Cain want?

Cain wants to train his new childe The entire time you're getting cryptic messages warning you Jack also helps you need it and delivers you to Cain later You're stronger than any 13th generation vampire ought to be and the tremere vampire outright says your blood is unnaterally strong

The whole point of the game isnt the war, or Lacroix or Camarilla, it's all about you, and Cain. About Cain training the first second generation vamp he's made in millenia You're the strongest vampire in town next to cain because you have the closest link to the dark father Really the ancient in the sarcophagus that lacroix wants so bad is nothing compared to you in a month or a year. It also makes it ironic Lacroix bosses around and tries to kill a second generation vampire all to try to diablerize a 3rd or 4th generation vampire that'd be so much weaker than you

Hell, cant argue with that. And odds are Yuki is the only pure one among all the women. Therese doesnt count on several levels

Get the CompMod. Adds a whole lot more atmosphere if you play a seductress when you have an army of prostitutes on your side. Also allows you to sire Heather or Yukie.

There's a patch that orders her to stay home no matter what. Or there's a companion mod where she'll fight for you

;Lel no there's no Cain it was just deranged Malk: :^)
T:White Wolf Shitdios

What can I say? That's my weakness.

Ventrue master race reporting in

It's impossible that your sire is Cain.

LaCroix can dominate you. Remember how domination works, if you are of a higher generation domination won't work on you and will automatically fail.

Second, if you are playing a Brujah and your sire is Cain you would be a True Brujah and not a normal Brujah, so you wouldnt have Celerity for example and would have tempus.

Even if what you said made sense and it's interesting, it's impossible for what happens in the game it doesn't make sense that noone but you and Jack notice that the fucking Taxi driver is the strongest alive, Nosferatus exists and they love taking a look at things besides Auspex bitches around.

I know this might come across as a bit ghey, but are there any new games coming out that are a little like this one?

I wanna replay the game again, but I know I'll just get bored after the first 2 levels because I've played it so much.

I don't know if mods will help me there either - I've installed them before and they've only changed like 5 minor details which probably take up only about 15 minutes overall..

Sell me on playing as a Nosferatu, Holla Forums. What makes it fun?

Cain is pretty smart guy he probably has magic to stop people from knowing who he is but you've got someone kind of magic destiny or somthing so he doesn't give a shit if you see

I could see it being possible due to being a childe and barely a vampire when he does it. By the second or third night he can't.

Also, cain made malkav mad with but a thought. He can do pretty crazy Shit, I wouldn't be surprised if you can only see him if he let's you see him. And he can most liely assign abilities to his childe as he wants considering how different all his progeny and generations after are.

Its hard.

Nah, its one of a kind sadly.

Everyone runs away from you in horror because you are so ugly, so it's just like real life.

ALRIGHT FAGGOTS TIME FOR A ROLL CHECK

GROUT MAY VERY WELL BE ALIVE

YOUR FUCKING SIRE WAS A SUICIDAL LOW GEN

THERE'S A FUCKING REASON WHY THE TAXI DRIVER SHOWS UP AT THE EXACT SAME TIME YOU MEET BECKKETT

SPOILERS AHEAD

YOU DIPSHITS, THE REAL GEHHENNA LITERALY GOES DOWN IN CANON IN THE NEXT WEEK MONTH OR DAY AFTER THE END OF THE GAME

THOUGH A FEW 3RD GENS ARE PASSIVE ABOUT THE WHOLE THING, SOME ARE ACTUALLY ALREADY AWAKE.

TZCIMICIE WAS UNDER NEW YORK AND HAS FLESHCRAFTED ITSELF INTO CTHULHU BECAUSE HE HAS A BUNCH OF MENTAL ISSUES DUE TO HOW HE WAS SIRED IN THE FIRST PLACE, JUST READ ABOUT HOW THE SECOND GUY MADE HIM, GUY WAS ESSENTIALLY SOME KIND OF VAMPIRE OMNI-AUTISTIC, WITH SELF-IMAGE NAD IDENTITY ISSUES

JACK KILLED THE BOATERS, AND IS BLACKBEARD, HIS SEAFARING HELPED WITH HIM DISPATCHING THE CREW, AND HIS IDENTITY IS EVEN HINTED AT BECAUSE YOU CALL HIM FUCKING TEACH, AND HE IS MOST LIKELY RESPONSIBLE FOR SOME OF THE THIN-BLOODS YOU ENCOUNTER, BECAUSE MAKING THEM IS ACTUALLY HIS THING.

THAT WAS CAINE IN THE TAXI, AND IF YOU DIDN'T GET IT ALREADY, THE REASON HE SHOWS UP EXACTLY WHEN YOU MEET BECKKETT IS BECAUSE HE'S BEEN TAILING BECKKETT EVER SINCE THE SCHOLAR ACCIDENTALLY WOKE HIM UP AND NEVER REALIZED IT JUST SO HE CAN SEE THE LOOK ON HIS FACE WHEN GEHENNA HITS AND HE THINKS HE CAN'T GET THE ANSWEARS HE SEEKS. BECAUSE WHEN YOU'RE THAT FUCKING OLD YOU REALLY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO.

That Sabbat you meet in the alley was supposed to be your contact for joining them before it was cut.

You could say Chastity is also pure, in her own way. :^)

Didn't he go to a mountain and wake up an old demon or some shit?

You know she sampled uncle larrys discount sausages.

I'm uploading it to MEGA currently. It's the better TPB one that let's you mod it as well, only really need to apply the crack and then you can unofficial patch it to working prominence. Will post a link once it uploads.

Is that a rhetorical question?

don't answer that

Read all notes in the computer of that sleazy proprietor of Sin Bin, Flynn. She is the worst stripper there because she doesn't take "bonus offers".

Oh I have, I just don't believe it.

Bloodlust Shadowhunter might be similar, but in partially the wrong way, I'd give it a pirate and see if it suits you

Never heard of it. What's it like?

You know how in warhammer 40k, and some fantays series the process of getting a demon to enter reality involves a sacrifice that the demon enters and warps the body to suitor its own desired form?

Fleshcrafting is that process studid and turned into a discipline through siad mountain demon dude.

Elaborate.

I have actually played that game.. It's okay. It's more of a Diablo-esque type game than a true successor – it's main selling point is that it can create infinite dungeons for you to raid.

It's not terrible, but it doesn't hold a candle to this flawed masterpiece.

I actually found that one whilst I was looking for games similar to this one too. There's work in progress on a vampire MMO that looks promising, a vampire game by the same people that made life is strange (which looks fairly ghey IMO) and I think that might just be it.

Yeah that's what I mean. It's not as well written or involved and the random generation of dungeons takes the heart away from it

Ill be honest, I don't really like the whole modern world setting. Modern world + vampires doesn't really work well imo.

Why do you think so?

i'm not that dude, but Bloodlines is set in the 90s and that's about as far as you could take the whole "seekrit vampire klub" bullshit. anything after that is the age of cellphone cameras, and it's over johnny. no more masquerade.

Off by a decade.
When you play as a nosferatu Jack pretty much tells you "We live in the age of cellphone cameras, one pic of your ugly ass gets on the internet and we're all screwed."
Thankfully nossies are apparently really fucking good hackers, so that helps. Back then it might be feasible, but now you couldn't possibly remove a pic from the entire internet.

The Camarilla is shit however, about being hidden and all that crap, remember that we would not believe anyone with a picture of a vampire.

Remember, we live in a world with Sci-Fi, cosplay, photoshop yadda yadda. If they take some pictures of a vampire people won't believe it's a vampire so easily, what's more, vamps are not as stupid and are able to notice those things like if someone is chasing them.

However the Gehenna is based around 2004 if I remember correctly, so no point.

That always struck me as kinda bullshit. How can a Nosferatu sighting be a Masquerade breach when advanced make-up techniques have been a thing for decades and have gotten only more sophisticated as time went on?

Adding on to it, they also have the indifference, apathy and general stupidity of the normalfag collective.

If we have a war criminal running for president of the most powerful country in the world and an entire continent being under siege by a war-mongering death cult masquerading as innocent victims, I can believe vampires can stay under wraps.

Also, bow to your dark master, puny mortals.

Another thing to consider is wealth and influence that higher members of Camarilla have at their disposal. They could easily afford to suppress information, have it misrepresented in media, bring in "experts" that would discredit it, or just simply blackmail or murder people who saw too much.

Besides that, an age of smartphones and internet only caused people to stay at homes more, to pay less attention to their surroundings, constantly stare at screens of their devices and have music blasting from their headphones.

In short, Netzo is probably going to have as much success as Gaymergoyim.

I don't see how it would. Explain?

Bloodlust: Shadowhutner is a Diablo clone with a vaguely similar setting to oWoD (i.e. VTM:B). It's not bad at what it does but what it does is not what VTM:B does.