And Holla Forums thought I was autistic…

And Holla Forums thought I was autistic…

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/PKDTLTNx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The movie may be shit but its still a piece of fiction. No need to physically sperg out.

But I bet you're a staunch supporter of free speech online uh uh

You are autistic.

I know you're baiting but I just had to bite

Pretty sad, this is the biggest thing that is going on this manchild's life

Hopefully this will him to the works of Adolf Hitler and he can finally learn the truth about the universe he lives in.

…yes—Yesss

He needs to get to Miguel Serrano for that.

He's the hero we deserve.

And The Hero We Needed.

at least today lol :^)

When SHTF, he will be on the forefront of flaming synagogue's and ruined mosques. Listen for murmerings of his name. For when you hear them, his glory shall be upon you and the 4th Reich shall blossom from the husk of this dead machine.

Who'da thunk that Biff would be our savior?

The emperor was right. Who would've thought that a tyrannical lord of pure darkness was actually better than a group of feminists?

LOOK MOM I POSTED THE NAZI MEME AGAIN AM I THE COUNTER CULTURE YET???

Me.

t. Assmad jew

t. Assmad Holla Forumsyp

He really expected it to be good. He wanted it to be good, even knowing what it was.

I'd rather watch a woman take a huge shit than watch TLJ tbh, although you could say TLJ is precicely the former it also rapes your childhood.

Nah that's still bluepilled. If you really want to find the truth, you need to read Francis E. Dec.
pastebin.com/PKDTLTNx

could of been worse

Go recruit this guy OP, will make up for your cancerous presence here.

This. Also soy-wars which is leftypol propaganda was rejected even by normies and it's Christmas time which always pisses off those jews anyway (misery demands company).