Play Battleborn

What happened?

Battle born doesnt have waifus*

*fap bait

No. Doom 2016 single player is actually great. It's the multiplayer in that game that is absolute shit.

I like the single player too but is it honestly better? Are you sure? What similarities do the two games even have in common?

holy shit this is some eldrich bait right here

Maybe I answer your question if you haven't buy Battleborn, Memewatch, Doom 2016, Memetale.
Oh wait, there's none, so check these digits.

Gearbox shill, pls.

eat shit faggot oh wait you already do

Ah, the buttmad Blizzdrone. They still exist despite the company having been utter shit for over a decade.

The game is average at best, boring at it's worst. It's multiplayer is just Halo with a gimmick so if anyone likes Halo they'll go play Halo instead because if they wanted Halo they play Halo.

I regret not saving that cap.

You forgot your downvote my good man, luckily the three people ahead of you picked up the slack

It's like pottery

You sure showed him with that sage.
I wouldn't call the NuDOOM singleplayer great, but it does a fairly decent job as a moder Doom, it lacks in secrets but otherwise it's the entire inverse of what modern day FPS are.
And if you try to use the "muh difficulty card", fuck off, the game has 2 hard modes and one only-one-life-per-level mode, you can bitch about the finish moves because they are shit and break the flow of the game, but even that doesn't make the game that easy when you are fighting a horde of demons, at leat use real arguments.

that is not hard to achieve. plus stillborn has awful one liners and shitty flat jokes.

elaborate, why is that? did you go in expecting a moba or a fps?

You sound like a massive faggot and I honestly doubt you played any of these games
The undertale pic also brings me to think that this might be obvious bait, but then again there are a lot of retards on this board.

video games on Holla Forums? unthinkable

Guess you don't like fun things then. Go back to playing your faggot tumblr sim.

It's goddamn Halo you Bethesdrone.

The multiplayer, totally.
But there is nothing similar between the campaigns of Halo and Doom.

I won't be surprised if it this game turns out to be another Alien: Colinial Marines where GB themselves didn't made it but instead gave it to someone esle and took credit for it.

Fun fact: Because of their ownership of Duke Nukem's corpse, Randy decided to close down ways to get eDuke32 (source port of DN3D) by threatening to sue and insult the guy who made it

Did he seriously shut down a sourceport? What a dick. That's as bad as Atari not releasing the source code to Blood. If modern id did that to the old Doom and Quake games people would lose their shit.

I won't also be surprised if ID's games had the same fate considering they're now owned by ZeniMax and Bethesda, who had the idea of paid mods.

But then again, considering how DOOM has a long history with modding, that would be a terrible idea.

Halo single player is actually fun instead of being boring. And you even admit that the finish moves are shit The entire game is designed around this mechanic it doesn't matter what difficulty the game is played on it simply is not that good. The most high praise I've ever heard of it from people who enjoyed was that it's average. They then proceeded to not play it again and completely forgot about it afterwards, and I don't remember much now too beyond how boring it was it was so boring I stopped playing and moved on to playing better games. It's not bad enough to rage about it every thread and it's not good enough for praise, it is the worst quality a game can have. It is completely forgettable and not even the fun kind of forgettable where you forget everything but that you actually enjoyed it and fondly remember a vague sense of fun. When you look back at this game the only thing you'll remember is "I played this once," and a vague sense of uncertainty that you did because you don't actually remember any sense of having enjoyment or even rage from playing it.

That's why this game is terrible if it's not good enough to be called good, and not bad enough to be called unplayable dogshit then it's simply average, mediocre, run of the mill, "decent" as Anons try to pass off mediocrity as a good quality to have but in vidya that is a terrible quality to have it is in fact a death sentence because nobody will care about it enough to even talk about it. The hype and rage was a more interesting discussion and the game will only be remembered purely as another example of shitty devs being shit.

How the hell did you get this far without either explaining why the singleplayer is fun and handicapping yourself with a pixel bait op? You are a surprising little man.

to be fair, this has already been discussed ad nauseum multiple times and serious discussion gets drowned in between the feminism-audiosample posts.

it has high enemy count and the bosses get multiplied and stronger the bigger your coop-party is. 5 person runs are pretty fucking hard in most levels. its fun. a bit like a team based serious sam in some moments. i got plenty of mileage out of the coop part, but you have to like it i guess

does anyone have the Rule34 roulette?
I feel like we should give it a go

Here. Late as all hell, but here.

Les go

Fuck off I'm rerolling.
Only Overwatch girl I like is Zarya

Rollan

That's better

Was there even a good singleplayer FPS released in the past 6 years?
Shadow Warrior was fuck, TNO was fuck, Hard Reset is fuck, Wrack is trash, DOOT is worse and RoTT is even worse.

The only two good SP FPSs I've played post 2010 were EYE and Postal 2 Paradise Lost.

That's a lot of shitty characters. Some are okay, tho.

finally a thread killer

They see me

rolling

there's your problem

Fuck it

It's time to split.

Roll