For gaming...

For gaming, my pc-enthusiast friend recommends getting the "free" Windows 10 upgrade and then downgrading back to Win 7/8 as needed. Hope the upgrade pack is not too big…

Even the cuteness of Nanami(zuki) can not hide the evil within…
youtube.com/watch?v=kesB6Oe2irM

Other urls found in this thread:

windowscentral.com/windows-10-getting-japanese-anime-mascot-it-still-needs-name
walmart.com/ip/46466408
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
windowscentral.com/windows-10-getting-japanese-anime-mascot-it-still-needs-name

>>>/g/

Fuck off.

You don't play games on pc? OS is an important foundation for getting vidya gaems to work.

>You don't play games in a stable country? That's an important factor to playing VIDEOGAMES >>>Holla Forums
>You don't play games with electricity? That's an important factor to playing VIDEOGAMES >>>/sci/
>You don't play games with other furbros? That's an important factor to playing VIDEOGAMES >>>/furry/
>You don't play games like Pokemon Go? That's an important factor to playing VIDEOGAMES >>>/out/

etc

Again, fuck off

Didn't the Win10 upgrade even disrupt bus schedules in Japan? Thought that was funny

>>>/out/
go shill candy crush os somewhere else

What the fuck kind of retard is your friend? Stay on 7 or 8.1. There's absolutely no reason to upgrade to 10, and that's not even taking into consideration the spyware you can't turn off.

We have had this thread one thousand times, and in one week it will be one thousand and one times.

How could you ever betray this pure smile for that win10 hussy?

just upgrade and tern off the metrics stuff.

OK

I want to upgrade for dx12 and the UI looks nice. I just don't want to be arrested for fapping to loli and having win10 send it to the fbi ;_;

Everything about win10 is just fucking awful. Dont get it.

Daily reminder that Windows 10 is approved by the fat kike faggot board owner.

i just know all these windows 7 and 8 users who ddint upgrade will just cave in by 2017 or 2018 then pay microsoft actual fucking money for something they could have gotten for free.

so thanks in advance for giving microsoft your shekles, I hope an extra year of using a shittier OS was worth it for some fleeting illusion of control. if any of you faggots are dumb enough to end up in this situation i hope you have the decency to alteast pirate your copy.

This. You can even get a script to do it for you if you're retarded.

2D loli is legal in freedomland.
walmart.com/ip/46466408

Oh, my sides.
Also, why "upgrade" to 10 and turn metrics off when you could just, you know, not?
10 is a piece of shit.

INDEED.

10 was indeed downright awful on release. It's actually very good now. I've tried it on two systems and both run faster with 10 compared to 7. I have less issues with older software than I did on 7, too. My only real issue is you have to jump through a couple extra hoops to play VNs. Don't get me wrong, I get the apprehension of upgrading, I'm just thinking MS will do something niggerish and gimp the old versions after a while. Honestly you're fucked either way, W10 will eventually be a subscription service, probably right when they cut support for 7 and 8.1.

Less shilling, faggot. Win10 is an unstable abomination that constantly sends shit to Microsoft even after shutting off all the metrics shit.
There is literally no reason to ever upgrade until they get their shit back in line and by the time they do, ReactOS will be a viable option.

Is it a poor bait thread or smth? Anyway, OP go ask your "friend" to suck your cock, he clearly sucks NSA and microjew cocks already, so he'll probably agree.

There's pretty much no way for them to do that if you disable updates. Eventually if DirectX 12 gets a toehold and vidya is important enough to you, Win10 may become necessary. Right now it isn't. But those are the only two levers they can pull to drive conscious consumer adoption. They'll still get fucktons of market share due to retards buying new laptops, though.

yes because that's what i did when vista came out and i didn't just wait longer until a decent fucking OS came out like 7 then pirated it. I use a computer, not a touchscreen. windows 10 can eat my ass

You have to go back.