ROTHSCHILDS HACKED

GET THE FUCK BACK IN HERE

Rothschilds hacked

150 million contribution to Hillary campaign.

Get on it. Get to work boys.

mega.nz/#!exxkyI5T!Ac_olG0cipGt8Bh_UU_DiHNmZDnKManv8fJfI1N5WwQ

mega.nz/#!exxkyI5T!Ac_olG0cipGt8Bh_UU_DiHNmZDnKManv8fJfI1N5WwQ

On Twitter @anonymousglobo

30gb

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family
emafrie.de/what-is-regressive-anti-capitalism-notes-on-the-difference-between-critique-of-capitalism-and-critique-of-capitalists/
youtube.com/watch?v=x6SFs_O-7sw
rupe-india.org/38/foundations.html
archive.frontpagemag.com/readarticle.aspx?artid=14085
newyorker.com/magazine/2016/01/04/what-money-can-buy-profiles-larissa-macfarquhar
globalresearch.ca/articles/PET209A.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cecil_Rhodes#South_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Rothschild,_1st_Baron_Rothschild#Work
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carroll_Quigley
carrollquigley.net/pdf/Tragedy_and_Hope.pdf
carrollquigley.net/pdf/The_Anglo-American_Establishment.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(414) 263-8983
AT&T Landline
1795 N Riverwalk Way Milwaukee WI 53212-3985
Any brave anons wanna call Cynthia?

The Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation
The Lion House
1241 North Franklin Place
Milwaukee, WI 53202-2901
(414) 291-9915
Fax: (414) 291-9991

Feels like a fake so people don't pay attention to the FBI leaks.

Boy oh boy

bump.

Holla Forums is dead

This.

And even if it's not fake, it shouldn't be any surprise that the Rothschilds are supporting Clinton. Lynn Forester de Rothschild's ideology totally comports with Hillary's. Just look at Lynn's whole "inclusive capitalism" campaign (which, hilariously, was influenced by Piketty's book).

Ofcourse the likes of Rothschilds would contribute to Hillary. Ultra rich elite like them put her there in the first place to act as their puppet.

God I'm glad this will soon be over, this shit has ruined more threads than Holla Forums

I'm going to do this and record and upload it to Holla Forums.

This place may or may not have several pizzas coming for them today

the absolute madman

alright i got my phone out im gonna call them and im gonna film it

here we go lads

The Rothschilds got their money through hard work and dedication. Something all you lazy leftists know nothing about! They've earned the right to spend their money however they want! You communists want to limit their freedoms and centrally plan their bank account!
Not in MY AMERICA!

i tried lads

Nice one mate, that'll get 'em wet.

Don't worry man you can call back later, order pizzas, and do all kinds of things with [emailย protected]/* */

should have left a nice message
'we're coming, we're coming bucko'
weak meme game schnitzy baby

i wanted to get a "we're coming buckos" but i want to try later because i want to say it directly to some poor secretary's face

also im not schnitz but thanks uwu

Bump for the lulz

did someone just say "lulz" in 2016?

Lol, if you look at it on Google Maps there's a dog taking a shit on the lawn.

๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
day of the rope is coming schlomo

Eh yes? Whats so special?

Are the Rothschilds really worth 700 trillion dollars?

yes, one for every chosen and his grandmother gassed

What is there to get excited about? We already knew that Clinton was working for the banks. For years we have been saying that American politics is a sham for just this reason. Only Holla Forums and dipshit /liberty/ is surprised about this.

ZOMG AMERICAN POLITICIANS WORK FOR THE FINANCIAL ELITE!!!!!!1

No shit, Sherlock.

I just clicked on it and then it wanted me to download things and then I was sceptical in the extreme considering the severe lack of information

i fuckign did it but it felt pretty underwhelming

I thought the Rothschilds were a Holla Forums conspiracy theory, like the ultimate jew family that owned everything and totally exists even though there was no proof they ever existed.

Are you telling me they're real?

is that a poster of Borat in the background?

You serious m8? Rothchilds are porky ultra, the difference is we're not concerned about their race.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family

The rothshilds are a well known rich family mate. Just because they pit into pols narrative doesnt mean they arent real.

Holly shit you are retarted.

no it's a thom yorke body pillow pls no buli

user, why must you break the first and only rule of image boards.
Be anonymous, don't show your face.
You could of used a sound byte or just showed the phone without your face.

jesus christ it's not like anyone's gonna track me down using that video

it's as good as anonymous

once we have eliminated all tripfags from the board, maybe we can start to talk about cropping faces out of videos i make in 2 minutes

Stop taking your frustrations out on tripfags in every thread and go and have a quick dryhump on that body pillow bud.

Thank you britbong

it's only a case i dont actually have the pillow part

it'd be no use as a fucc-pillow

it's more useful as a sleeping bag to cry in

thank you uwu

emafrie.de/what-is-regressive-anti-capitalism-notes-on-the-difference-between-critique-of-capitalism-and-critique-of-capitalists/

Should've ordered like 10,000,000 of them.

Oh don't worry I've been ordering

k.

Somebody send them copies of leftist literature, instead of bibles.

Thank you I've been looking for a phrase that sums this idea up

Haha yeah, that dumbfuck Cash is going to have a huge credit card bill!

I'm not paying for the pizzas I selected the cash option you idiot.

wheres ken kaniff when you need him

what a cutie

This information needs to get to Holla Forums regardless of what your views are.

theyre a huge fucking dynasty with a lot of above the ground business and banking ya dunce, you can get fucking rothschild wine iirc

the /pol conspiracy theory is basically that they have a complex system in place that enables them to stash wealth assets influence etc all over and that theyre net worth is far higher than claimed and basically impossible to calculate

from what I can tell its mostly true, people have been writing about this in varying degrees of detail/quality for decades, its not a new claim by any means, theres a lot of misinfo and platitudes surrounding it.

the larouches are always lulzy to check out google them + rothschild, have fun

Ohh shit im starting to go down the larouche hole..the correct name for the rothschild banking cartel is the Inter-alpha banking group

Decent talk that puts them into historical perspective with the usual larouche spin:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6SFs_O-7sw

Kek. Have you tried calling (414) 291-9915 yet?

an honorable death if ive ever seen one

That the British Crown is ruling everything secretly behind the scenes?

at least you arent claiming "the british empire" is a code phrase for the Jews

larouche is an autist that has only gotten spergier as the years go by, but its not really about the "british" empire, its about the empire period which is first and foremost an empire of debt and other financial machinations, with american military might almost uniwttingly sitting shotgun just in case.

Despite the endless talk about economics, it often seems to me leftists are woefully lacking in knowledge of "finance"(i,e knowledge of how fraud and rampant gambling works)

you know how I know theres at least a little something-something to the larouchies despite their massive propensity for spectrum disorder?

the establishment media cant decide whether to slander them as hard right or hard left. Also they know about classical music, despite again being really autistic about it

Well I have nothing better to do, time to start reading

And be crushed by the fact that anyone coming remotely from the left politically will never have a shot at the Oval Office again

So how BIG is the Rothschild family these days, in terms of members?

Fuck yeah!

nazidude's right don't show you face

It's a very interesting rabbit hole to go down. It started as the brainchild of the Henry Jackson Society (neoconservative think tank) and is now championed by Lynn Forester de Rothschild's Coalition for Inclusive Capitalism, which she hosts annual conferences for. Bill Clinton gave a speech at the 2014 conference and the 2015 conference. Both speeches are available on YouTube. Both speeches give some insight into what Hillary's presidency is going to be all about.

Foundations have been doing this shit for ages though, and I don't just mean in the social democrat sense

rupe-india.org/38/foundations.html

archive.frontpagemag.com/readarticle.aspx?artid=14085

newyorker.com/magazine/2016/01/04/what-money-can-buy-profiles-larissa-macfarquhar

globalresearch.ca/articles/PET209A.html

Hilariously enough the Ford Foundation is repeating with BlackLivesMatter what it did with the black community in the wake of the MLK riots, i.e. funding black-owned small businesses and start-ups

Fascinating, thanks for the links

bump

tactical counter-bump

The Rothschilds were the "British Empire", idiots. Also, who knows who the fuck I'm replying to, because your board has no fucking ID's. All this "world government" bullshit goes straight back to the Rothschilds and Rockefellers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cecil_Rhodes#South_Africa
In October 1871, 18-year-old Rhodes and his brother Herbert left the colony for the diamond fields of Kimberley. Financed by N M Rothschild & Sons, Rhodes succeeded over the next 17 years in buying up all the smaller diamond mining operations in the Kimberley area. In 1873, he returned to Britain, to study at Oxford, but stayed there for only one term after which he went back to South Africa. His monopoly of the world's diamond supply was sealed in 1890 through a strategic partnership with the London-based Diamond Syndicate. They agreed to control world supply to maintain high prices.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Rothschild,_1st_Baron_Rothschild#Work
He worked as a partner in the London branch of the family bank N M Rothschild & Sons and became head of the bank after his father's death in 1879. During his tenure, he also maintained its pre-eminent position in private venture finance and in issuing loans to the governments of the USA, Russia and Austria. Following the Rothschilds' funding of the Suez Canal, a close relationship was maintained with Benjamin Disraeli and affairs in Egypt.

Natty also funded Cecil Rhodes in the development of the British South Africa Company and the De Beers diamond conglomerate. He later administered Rhodes's estate after his death in 1902 and helped to set up the Rhodes Scholarship scheme at the University of Oxford. He was a prominent member of the Round Table movement, created in 1909.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carroll_Quigley covered all this.
carrollquigley.net/pdf/Tragedy_and_Hope.pdf
carrollquigley.net/pdf/The_Anglo-American_Establishment.pdf

Protip: the "Larouche spin" is the mental hoops you have to jump through when moving your marxist jew followers rightward after getting redpilled in the late 70's, without scaring them off.

You have to go back.

So has anyone been able to actually verify this? Its a very impressive claim but I wouldn't take it as fact based on just the evidence I've seen so far promise I'm not CTR pls no bully ;-;