DEATH STRANDING DORITOS POPE LIVE CHAT AT SDCC, WILL YOU RIKE IT?

DEATH STRANDING DORITOS POPE LIVE CHAT AT SDCC, WILL YOU RIKE IT?

THE WHITE WHALE IS BACK.

Sony never asked Konami why they fired Kojima, did they?

not much info but 'settings' plural and 'playable characters' pural is interesting news.

Havent you heard about all the Sony US higher ups getting fired over Ghostbusters bombing today?

Sony isn't known for people making wise choices till after the shit hits the fan.

When's the Kojima thing?

Its over Mike, your hard drinking slept you through it.

i think its already over dingus

welp

A Kojima/Carpenter movie would make me cum buckets.

Carpenter's not doing movies anymore, just music and soundtracks.
Which makes sense since he lost his gift in the early 90s.

DONT TEMPT ME FRODO

That was supposedly related to their financial quarter being a bust and electronics, mobile and film divisions having a string of flops and there's more cuts to come. Cisbusters bombing was just the cherry on top. But there's a huge shake in investor confidence and there's a lot of questions regarding what if the PS4 was just a flash in the pan success because Nintendo and MS fucked up and how can they maintain a turnaround just based on one product when all their other products and divisions are having mixed results.

At the same time. Kojima still doesn't have an engine (Not even using Phyre engine) and Death Stranding is still on paper with concepts so what the fuck. This game is going to be 2019/2020 isn't it?

How about no? Everything after MGS3 shows that Kojima was better at directing than he is at writing.

Your opinion doesn't matter. Shut up and wait for the game.

What kind of action game with guns? Is it like Vanquish? Like Max Payne? Like Gungrave? Like Gears of War?
I wish Kojima would focus less on trying to be 2deep4u with shitty stories and actually focus on the gameplay since his team has great ideas for that.

I can't wait for the Kojima fan boys to justify Death Stranding when it's revealed to be "Beyond: Two Souls" grade pretentious shit

I wasn't even talking about his next game. Use your eyes and read dick head. The post I replied to was talking about a hypothetical situation in which Kojima was writing for a movie. He's a good director but the writing in MGS dropped in quality after 3. I like his games but fuck me I'm not going to pretend that he's never fucked up.

I think the one thing I liked storywise in the entire MGS series is that you could listen to shit on the go in Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain.

yeah codec calls are funny and interesting and whatnot but I wish I could just listen to them while I'm actually playing instead of sitting my ass down for what might as well be a miscellaneous podcast.

That's got more to do with the directing than the story. The story would still be the same if the codec calls were there but it's being fed to you when you want it and without impeding the gameplay in GZ and TPP.

Real talk: Peace Walker was the best MGS game

This is objective fact.

I can't wait for shitposters to say it's shit even though they haven't played it