Lil Wayne Distances Himself From Black Lives Matter: “My Life Matter”

pitchfork.com/news/69500-lil-wayne-distances-himself-from-black-lives-matter-my-life-matter/

Is Lil Wayne, dare I say it, our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-KnU0jIx5sg
i0.wp.com/akarlin.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/pupil-background-cat-scores.jpg
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/glassessment.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Has lil Wayne read stirnir? Lmao

I for one like BLM. You guys should be allying with them. They're the only anti-cop group in the USA right now with any influence or mainstream attention.

Honestly this user is right even though he's a retarded anarchist. BLM has successful made anti-police sentiment acceptable in the mainstream which nobody has done in a very long time.

woah dude so based XD democrats r the reaaal racists

But they're only "anti-cop" inasmuch as they see it as a giant fuck you to white people.

It hasn't really generated wider anti-cop sentiment so much as given white liberals and black "community organisers" the idea that this is their generation's Civil Rights movement

btw old fuck entertainers always do this when they reach their late 30s or so to try to appeal to niche audiences

but any rich guy is a-okay with leftpol as long as he's one of those cool black rappers!

It's not surprising that this rich Uncle Tom ass nigga would say something as stupid as that. Of course he doesn't think racism is real. He has enough capital to offset or otherwise be insulated from racism when he lives on a different fucking strata of society compared to the average black man.

UNCLE ROM UNCLE TOM

Why nigger will never advance. You are w crabs in a barrel.. Whenever a smart black person sees past the race baiting by liberals and leftists he's pulled down to the barrel and shamed.

this is a crosspost from 4shit.

lol no. He's just a rich black man who has no connection to the worker's struggle or the struggle of his race.

get rid of that flag you fucking republicuck jesus christ

I'm shocked that a bourgeois hill negro doesn't empathize with his poor racial peers

I mean, woah

Yeah let's ally with the Soros controlled opposition great idea comrade so revolutionary

Yeah nah, fuck off

uh huh.

he's one of those "democrats are the real racists" conservatives

just leave him be he's already accepted blacks

BASED COMRADE

Lil Wayne represents part of the worst in bourgeois culture. Surely he could be a great artist if he ever took his attention away from himself and honestly examined serious questions about social inequality and violence; he is certainly a talented rapper. But he is consumed in himself and the most vile backwardness.

This. No movement is ever going to be perfect. Disavowing BLM is throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

But this has always been the case.

Wayne's one of the greatest rappers ever but he's so drugged out I don't even believe he knows what he believes.

youtube.com/watch?v=-KnU0jIx5sg

Why did I respond to this bait.

He said it himself. He's a young rich motherfucker. He ain't our nigga.

It'd be like allying with nazis because they're opposing capitalists. You end up bending over backwards trying to ignore the fact that their rationale is that all capitalists are jews.

Economic independence shields you from discrimination? Who would have thought!

A very significant gap still exists between white students in the UK and blacks from africa or the caribbean.

Niggers are dumber than whites in every western country.

Njce echochamber you have here by the way Ban anything dissenting right?

goldennlel

i0.wp.com/akarlin.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/pupil-background-cat-scores.jpg

I'm not anti-cop. I support the right for cops to brutalize babbling anarkiddies who support libertarianism.

And ?

lmao

what an echochamber

Notice how that poster's chart has kids from individual nations in Africa (thus the different amount of wealth (aka chance of a preliminary education) the kid already has backing him or her) like Nigeria and poor ass Congoland.

And your chart just has da blacks and Jamaicans.

He's cherry picking and looking at rich african immigrants while im looking at all african immigrants.

My chart is far more representative and a randomized sample unlike his.

He's a black Republican

Yeah I trust you

here you go retard

lol good joke

wall

Its almost as if the conditions of a persons birth and upbringing have more of an affect on their ability than genetics isn't it you spastic?

how you faggot?

there were adoption studies looking at this and your hypothesis was proven wrong when black toddlers were adopted into wealthy white homes and still scored lower than their biological white children as they grew older

how am I being selective dumb fuck? unlike that retard who is looking at the cream of the crop richest immigrants, im looking at the average black immigrant in the UK which is actually representative and furthermore the sample was random

black caribbean immigrants and black african immigrants both scored significantly lower than white brits.

again see image hwre and shut the fuck up

full citation here>>1016374

woops

This is old news. There's an interview on YouTube where he says this.

itt: learning stirner from memes

I knew this day would come. Trying to meme a one of the most hard to understand philosopher could never work.

kill yourselves! quick.

are you really that retarded to buy that semi-meme? daym son.

egoist bourgies are likely going to have slightly different priorities than egoist proles.

BLM are a bunch of IDPOL turbo-coons funded by that kike Soros. I'd rather march with the KKK then those clowns and that's not saying much (as they are BOTH hateful supremist groups).