#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]:Doing All Right Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. GAWKER IS DISSOLVING. WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN OF GAWKER'S FORMER STAFF'S FUCKUPS
>>>/gamergatehq/324724

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- gamesense.co
- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
- ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2016/07/warner-bros-settles-ftc-charges-it-failed-adequately-disclose-it
- techraptor.net/content/censored-gaming-weekly-recap-2
- techraptor.net/content/techraptor-2-0-kickstarter-live
- archive.is/ZHOYc || archive.is/VUQRd

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGateWiki.Com: gamergatewiki.com
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AWegW
twitter.com/noizangel/status/756938951055839233'
archive.is/sa9eE
exhentai.org/g/774773/b058039018/
sumi-ayy.tumblr.com/.
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/756944950437285888
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonder_Woman_(2017_film)
twitter.com/amyzworldamy/status/756933944696721408
rarbg.to/torrent/f1sjr49
8ch.net/co/res/636673.html#636923
serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=55064
archive.is/uKxIk
twitter.com/TIME/status/756886730301640708
archive.is/W66QA
archive.is/X5chw
archive.is/aLJeq
archive.is/o5kHa
brianmartinezillustrations.com/
archive.is/90KEw
dictionary.com/browse/cume
bretibart.com
breitbart.com
kwch.com/content/news/National-Black-Lives-Matter-organization-says-it-does-not-support-First-Step-Barbecue-387989542.html
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/756992600574484480
archive.is/2ck7V
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/merge_requests
breitbart.com/clinton-cash-movie/
123movies.to/film/ghostbusters-2016-14639/watching.html
archive.is/w5Zx9
twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus/status/756719948555091968
8ch.net/co/res/637138.html#637138
twitter.com/MisterMetokur
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/757054069525536768
twitter.com/the_moviebob/status/757055944488550400
archive.is/RZUVo
twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/757056837048995840
archive.is/zC7DM
twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/756969447919906816
businessinsider.com/the-clintons-putin-and-uranium-2015-4
archive.is/VT9Lv
archive.is/9aySN
www5.zippyshare.com/v/FmgdJcAO/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rh2sbhOEpkg
twitter.com/DWStweets/status/755135944412565504
archive.is/ImsWN
nhentai.net/g/41404/.
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/757109900199723009
archive.is/drBr4
thedaibijin.deviantart.com/art/Deepfreeze-Sisters-622225374
n-tv.de/mediathek/videos/panorama/Die-sozialen-Netzwerke-sind-ein-grosses-Problem-article18263151.html
view-coplease
archive.is/FahCD
archive.is/xJVjv
express.co.uk/news/world/684282/Germany-Eu-referendum-Dexit-Brexit-Angela-Merkel-european-union
twitter.com/nickspencer/status/755302126641819648
youtube.com/user/trachenburg
archive.is/F9uUB
twitter.com/cnni/status/757236465495478272
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36879196
unbound.com/books/macgaming
archive.is/S0Vqh
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/757314394925756418
archive.is/NlR94
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Old bread: archive.is/AWegW

Threadly reminder that the Japanese games industry a shit and so is you're waifu

Guess my guess was right, it will make about 80 or 90 million or so.

Anything about the shitstorm with Korean webtoon artists?

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Never ever stop loving Gilda, remember that she loves you back more than you think!

Thank you generous Baker

Then again I wouldn't expect SJWs to know about the 1984 Supergirl movie.

And I don't know enough about comics to say that WW is the first female superhero ever either.

I want to wrestle Billy.

benis

Well I'm on the shitty twitterfront sadly and see these things.

twitter.com/noizangel/status/756938951055839233'

Yep they know exactly who they are pandering to.

What does pepe tells you guys?

Every time.
archive.is/sa9eE

If its anything like the batman/superman movie, then its going to be absolute shit.

That love conquers all barriers.

Then why are all of you single?

You're welcome.

In what way?

Because I love 2D

sauce

That's not pepe

Because dubs favor only the strong!

exhentai.org/g/774773/b058039018/

I-In a PURE way!!

Now I understand.

my absolute nigger, my thanks.

…seriously though, where all these new pcitures come from?

Bors pls

It's pepe's gook cousin pipi.

Poor Gilda has to be content with touching her cunny at night thinking of Vivian.

drawfags :)

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4u9li2/what_a_long_strange_trip_its_been/
If anyone wants to ask Eron some questions, I can relay them into this reddit thread.

Some I got from these threads, and some I got from sumi-ayy.tumblr.com/.

I'll be really generous devil's advocate here, and give them all the best yet still realistic hypothetical chance, even throw them a bone or two. Let's say 144 mil is total cost, production + promo. Let's say by end of the theatrical run, it made 144 mil back net profit not gross. So it broke even at least. Fuck it, ya know what let's say it made 10 mil in NET PROFIT in it's worldwide theatrical run.

So everything else from now on is just more profit, from DVD and Merch hue hue hue hue, and licensing etc. "Breaking even" or treading water is not good enough for most of the higher ups. 10 mil even in net profit can be seen by some execs and head office to be table scraps in comparison to the 144 mil cost. So Feig may not be invited back to direct the sequel. any nigga involved with nuGB seriously talking about a sequel, holy shit who you think you is, the next inafundme, ahahahahahahahahahahaha holy sheeit nigga Rothman looks to be safe for now, because if the link from previous bread is true he put a CFO in charge with a big ass scissor to cut all the bloat away. Will that be enough to stave of the nipponese head office, we'll see.

Cinemas keep a share.

Does anyone know whatever happened to pixelmetal?

Why even care?

I wanted to see how his game was coming along but did not see much.

Dat 2nd pic. Yeah sure, because there is no examples of BLM supporting, advocating and outright cheering for the killing of cops. Nope, they're all horrified how it can be somehow misconstrued that #BLM advocates violence against all cops. Sure.

And GG is the one labeled an extremist hate group.

BLM is proud that the Crips and Bloods take part in their protests. It's a huge fucking joke.

"If it's *them*, it can't be *us*."

While that is true, I specifically wrote net profit for a reason. To give nuGB hope. Hope enough to despair.

habbening

Well that was good way to donate your money gg. Might was well have given to Wu's Patreon.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/756944950437285888

BLM is a joke entirely and always has been. The other disgusting thing now is how far people will go to defend islam after all this bullshit that happened. You had people and media who were trying to say that recent shooter was a white supremacist and then never changed their stories after it was revealed to b another muslim.

DC in general is shit at making live action movies, their animated stuff is top notch though

But man they are pushing WW hard, she's even on the front of the Batman V Superman blu-ray cover when she's in the movie like 10 minutes.

Twitter's been doing that since the DNC thing leaked, they bring it back, they remove it, etc.

Best part is, the cinema share is marginal until around a month of release. It's part of the reason why family passes some cinemas give out can't be redeemed for brand new ones. It's technically a ticket sold and they'd have to pay for it.

Though I still think the 100 million on promo being touted is lowball.

Their animated is somtimes hit or miss, but aside from the dark knight trilogy, they should stay away from live action. And inversly, disney should keep the fuck away from marvel animated.

Wonder Woman sucks as a character. People have always taken the "feminist icon" bullshit with her too seriously. She's a fucking drag and probably hasn't been likable since the 70's due to a cheesey tv show or the 40's when she was a bondage fetish comic.

She's not going to get her own movie. The only thing they're going to do is put her in JLA.

I would kill for a red sonya animated series aimed at adult audiences as long as they stayed away from gail or any feminist writer or calarts no talent. Same with vampirella

I've watched the whole RLM channel and now I have nothing else to do with my life

Listen to Plague talk about DS1 and bitch about DS3.

The trailer was just released today dude.

Play splatoon for callie.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonder_Woman_(2017_film)

Learn to draw and draw the tans!

Isn't the point of a social media platform like twitter that you can see what conversations are happening and be a part of those conversations? What's the point if the company keeps silencing certain words? Why doesn't a company that behaves in this way immediately see its share price collapse?

A WW1 Wonder Woman movie is a cool idea, I am looking forward to it, but then I aslo like BvS especially the Ultimate Edition

twitter.com/amyzworldamy/status/756933944696721408

Facebook on it regarding the DNC and Bernie supporters.

No no, that means they got feuding gangs to get woke. See, who needs cops amirite, BLM did a better job than police vs gangs. All policing tasks should really be handed over to #BLM anyway. Surely no one in current year can object to that. Unless you're racist or something. :^)

Slightly more serious. I notice that with regressive ideology. Many if not all it's cultist adherents tend to view everything from a zero sum perspective.

I don't have the link that mentioned that unconfirmed figure, but even their mention iirc was 100mil +. It's the "+" that is intriguing. How much more +, a dollar more, 44 mil more? If what Feig said about the 500mil target is not failed attempt at humorous hyperbole because he can't into math, the trainwreck is likely bigger behind the scene, we're only getting a relatively small glimpse of the carnage.

I don't know who that is

Like Brianna Wu I don't have a wii, can't play that

I don't know how to make qt 2d hoes

Gail Simmone's reboots for Red Sonja and Vampirella were shit canned. I really hope this fat whale goes away.

Just start drawing and never stop, I will eventually work, plus you can ask people advice.

Do it for you're waifu/husbando-tan!

Plague of Gripes

rarbg.to/torrent/f1sjr49

Watch a SJW triggering movie instead.

Hoo boy, I am preparing for historical revisionism and everyone going
WOMEN WERE THE ONLY ARMY IN WWI SHITLORD
I do not even think the greeks participated in the first world war.

They shitcanned the art, not the writer. I just want an adult oriented cartoon like spawn. Or someone to give todd mcfarlane a kick to get back into animating again.

WW best rendition to date is IMO the Paul Dini and Bruce Timm animated Justice League, JL-Unlimited series. And some of the animated movies. The alternate world Gods and Monsters "justice league" was pretty good imo. beaner superman is not friends with Lois Lane who seems to be modeled after Rachel Maddow like figure.

Gods and monsters was a good concept. I wish marvel ad dc would take a risk like they did with teen titans and use some of their more obscure hero teams. Or do another batman: bthe brave and the bold series.

guess I'll just keep playing videogames and shitposting

Quick question does anyone have those post made by based pepper when triggered sjw weebs in that fire emblem forum?

I just want to show my friend how shit that place has gotten

Listen to Mr Plinkett's reviews again

8ch.net/co/res/636673.html#636923

Killing joke triggering more

>>>Holla Forums636923

let's play videos aren't really my thing

I don't usually these direct to video cartoons from DC but this one kinda looks interesting, thx for the tip

thats me

btw I'm not ID jumping, my connection is just really shit

Are you a shill or just a retard ?

Eat a dick val

I don't, but you could search through their post history. Need to log in to serenesforest, though, and I don't have an account to do it for you. serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=55064

I prefer the best/wheel of the worst and the half in the bag stuff

play grow home, it's comfy

Looks good, this is the kinda movie women should get behind not ghostbusters crap.

Link didn't embed.

Fucking finally

UGH UGH UGH SO PROBLEMATIC

Well… it IS… [CURRENT YEAR]

Let me guess preseason 5 of the walking dead where the characters just bumbled around doing.nothing but sitting.and.talking

I ain't even gonna ask about why she looks like Dobson's inflation art gone wrong.

archive.is/uKxIk

twitter.com/TIME/status/756886730301640708

kek

Is there Chimp outs and Allahu Snackbaring in Killing Joke or something?

Watch Urusei Yatsura.
Make sure to grab the Blurays though

You'd think you'd want to hide your failures

Check em

archive.is/W66QA

Nu male user. Nu male.

I hope they fucking keep the girl power bullshit out of it for the most part apart from the typical historical stuff, its fucking cringe inducing.

Everything has gone to absolute shit, nothing is sacred anymore.

I'm sure he'd enjoy hearing about that.

He helped write for the Telltale Games, not for the show.

Nope, he will be pissed off his vision was adapted into a medium he never intended it to be in.

Well it's not like capeshit's ever been good.

Oh okay that explains it

Theyre going to be going into the negatives before long, people will be demanding refunds at the rate this shitfest is going

Disgust.

Allan moore will be pissed because he is allan moore.

archive.is/X5chw

wewlad
archive.is/aLJeq

Who seriously uses that term.
Fucking retarded guy who made that should shoot himself.

archive.is/o5kHa

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

>>>Holla Forums634466
Man, the shill in this thread, cannot tell if poe or troll.

Not at all. I shoot my dog all the time. :^)

How is Bernie remotely the same thing as Trump? What is Immortan Galt? How is "probly" a valid contraction of "probably"? Does the things this guy says actually make any sense to him or is he roleplaying as a man with dementia?

Alt right dweebs are for Stein

Or being someone's fucking employee. But I guess I should just be thankful they didn't put her in a sandnigger sheet or cast a very obvious tranny to play the role.

He's a
WHITE MALE

BTW, Twitter fucked with the rankings of #DNCLeaks, fucked with auto complete (nothing, then #DNCleaks, notice the lower case L), and some people are reported needing to reset their passwords because Twitter locks them out for "suspicious activity".

Jack is working for Shillary.
Use that info to sink Twitter.
How do we spread our message once twitter is down? Forums?

Then you are a faggot but cool faggot like fredide mercury

She is a (((JEW)))

Vivian art I haven't seen before. It's been a long time. Is that new?

GNUsocial, mate. there are many ppl taking refuge on Sealion.

The one from zods group would have made an awesome ww.

Then maybe bob should do sojus a favor and kill himself since he too, is
A
White
Male

Or in military speak thats just following chain of command. Something the greeks knew how to do well enough, but clearly not the writers.

Yes and no. I got it from brianmartinezillustrations.com/ after a fair bit of digging, along with these.

I can only wonder if/when they will ban WikiLeaks, and what kind of shitstorm that would cause.

archive.is/90KEw

it's social justice, it's not my job to explain to you shitlords.bmp
Immortan Joe + John Galt maybe, because everyone not in his safe space is a sex slave keeping, warlord of the wasteland who is also from an Aaaayn Rand doorstop.
That one is actually easy. Fatfingers. His fingers are literally to fat to type "probably".
He may have genuine mental issues. IIRC wasn't he the guy who skipped his grandmother's funeral to play super mario. I mean it could be for a very legit reason, for all we know his grandma was a sanic fan.

Can anybody translate this to English for me, please? Wtf is "cume"?

Oh god I'm salivating at the very idea.

Are you uneducated to never have seen Cume used before?

Basically, cumulative gross audience or gross earnings reached by an advertising or broadcasting medium over a specified period of time. But thanks to imageboard faggotry I'm going to redefine it as the gross amount of orgasms generated by a mass of shitposting, lewds, and handholding over a specified period of dubs.

I see. The only explanation is that Movieblob is from a parallel universe where Trump and Sanders, and their supporters, are anarcho-capitalists. It must be very confusing for him to find himself in this universe suddenly, like all those people who discovered that Mandela hadn't died in the 80s. I wonder what they called the Bearentein bears over there.

I'm thinking a cume of 144 mil in this thread for a weekend tally, easy.

Guys, I must share this with someone since I don't get the chance to do it here.

I work in HR, I'm not really in charge of the people doing the hiring but we get a lot of resumes and some are pretty funny so laughing at them gets our days a little less dullier.

Well, last week one got on my desk with a, I shit you not, fucking Tumblr link for reference. I've seen some shit in my short HR career, even god damned special pronouns (in the English part of the resume, in French they don't make sense) but this tops it. That resume is going on the wall of shame for a long time.

Since it is technically confidential info I can't laugh about it with people outside my works circle. This kind of shit reminds me that most of the retarded social media addicted assholes have no future and are completely unemployable for any serious job. Makes me feel better somehow.

A fucking Tumblr link for references.

NO
BAD
TACTICS

Is movieblob still relevant at all?

Yes. Researchers at CERN and other institutions studying fundamental physics have to account for his mass in their calculations. The faster-than-light neutrinos were caused by one researcher forgetting to do so.

Not really, but it's amusing to see how long he can hold on to a job when he's going around the internet acting like a complete jackass.

I can assure you that man can't get a job that isn't high school summer job level.

Yo guys. bretibart.com is giving complimentary private links to see Clinton Cash.

You mispelled the url.

I do not want to boil my blood more.

breitbart.com Fixed it.

Good catch.

Late bingo

And I should give a fuck how?

China pays her

I can only think of a few times that would be remotely acceptable to put in a resume. There are occasionally the few very rare artists who hosts their online portfolio on tumblr. Excuse me, competent graphic artists who can actually draw that is, on fucking tumblr.

Even then, most artists worth a damn usually want some sort of online portfolio handled in a more professional way. ie: www.artistname dot com. Hosting is fairly cheap, and it just looks more professional than having a portfolio you show via tumblr. Yes yes 'but if the work is good who cares', most of the time though tumblr art follows the tumblr nose stereotype to a fucking tee. And these dingbats will not be picked for the next CN director of latest big 2 comic abortion. Those are already taken by other talentless retards, and they're not big into sharing their table scraps.

Super Bear&Stein Brothers. Bob was actually the creator and CEO of that vidya that became a franchise that became a huge vidya company in his original universe. When he fell into this universe however, something got fucked up bad and scrambled his brain and memory, so the residual mix up effects and parallel dimentia travel is what Bob is displaying when he goes on his twitter rants.

Fair enough.

It wasn't for an art job, it was for an IT job. The reference link was so we could evaluate the candidate's personality and also 'ask his followers' about how engaging this person was.

That particular job was mine before I applied for the HR job so I take special interest in it.

Better start to learn Mandarin then, just in case.

Just got back from Star Trek. Very little SocJus pandering. The character I was concerned was going to be a "grrrrl power" caracter wasn't. It was mostly about Kirk, Spock and McCoy broing it up. The "gay Sulu" thing is literally like a few seconds long shot of his family. There was even a nice little subplot tribute to Leonard Nimoy.

Saw it Thursday night and it is pretty much like you describe it, gay Sulu is literally 5 second walking away with another man. Kirk, Spock and Bones broing up is most of the movie.

I feel like the antagonists motives aren't that well explained though, I would have appreciated a little more backstory though Krall mentioning battling the Xindi was a nice touch. It felt too much like 'old soldier can't stand a universe at peace' trope.

I liked the movie as a whole though. Expect salty articles from Mary Sue and the like.

My sides have launched into orbit. I'm no where near IT at least in any professional sense, I'm just the resident IT for my family. But something like tumblr on a resume for any tech job is a yuuuuge red flag alarm if I was looking to hire. Ditto for self proclaimed 'tech evangelists' who most of the time sounds like they're just tech illiterate marketers trying to pass as IT.

Yeah I did a double take with that line. Fucking Enterprise reference out of nowhere.

Was the ship in the trailer an NX Class?

Enterprise is still cannon in the ALT-Timeline.

Speaking of which you got less than a hour left until Clinton Cash starts. If you registered to see it, check your inbox for the link and password to see it.

Oh I know, they just haven't referenced it at all yet.

Fuck now I'm mad I didn't look. It might have been. It kinda looked like it.

I saw it a couple days ago, can confirm. It's pretty much just a two hour long episode of Star Trek with a really fun climax.

I went in blind, didn't see the trailer but I'm not sure if the old ship was a NX class, seemed a lot like it.

Yeah, I wasn't expecting it either. Though he also mentioned the Romulans and I wasn't aware there was a war with them already, I thought it was for later.

There was Scotty saying he killed Admiral Archer's beagle in a transporter accident in the first movie and that got him sent to the remote planet.

Oh man I missed that.

The new Civil War in comics is very pro BLM for some reason.

Fuck you doing nigger.

Earth-Romulan War also happened before the timeline changes.

kwch.com/content/news/National-Black-Lives-Matter-organization-says-it-does-not-support-First-Step-Barbecue-387989542.html

lol

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/756992600574484480

>WikiLeaks [email protected]/* */

You forgot 4

Oh gos I never touched it

You missed 4 dumbass.

If only you knew how bad things truly are.

Did they hire the artists from deviant art

Worse, Tumblr.

Thank fuck it was archived.
archive.is/2ck7V

what if instead of SJW we call them establishment climbers? seems appropriate since 3/4 of them are totally different from what they claim to be

Let's call them demons, instead.

I was just saying

Because SJW has already started to be connected as a derogatory name.

Even deviant art had a good artist here and there, but this is just lazy.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.

Do they honestly think two PR photos make them able to continue to act like complete jackasses?

Comparing them to Satan would make them look bad by default.

Updates for the Current Happenings and Thread Repository pages waiting for approval.

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/merge_requests

Comparing them to Satan would make Satan look bad by default.
FTFY

It's guilty pleasure looking at his art. I couldn't understand what anyone was saying in his last video aside from blood.
I like when he talks about farm animals and how fucked up they are. Like horses eating other horses if they get the chance

Thank you very much.

I wish there were more pictures in the likes of the 4th one.

*gives lots of upvotes*

CLINTON CASH IS UP, IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE CORRUPTION, GO WATCH!
breitbart.com/clinton-cash-movie/ They made the premiere Public. It's a temporary Youtube VoD, just as I expected, and it's public. Go watch it.

Nah, you know something clicks right when socjus cultists are offended by the term they previously used for themselves, unironically. Socjus was trying to make that term into something cool and positive (remember Sensitive Joss Sweden "who WOULDN'T want to be called a Social Justice Warrior?"). Now many of them are trying to distance themselves from the term, or act like it was akshually an invention of FOXNews far alt right goobergapers.

SJW is a perfect term for all the neo prohibitionist, self appointed morality squad, censor happy thought police, and the AIDS Skrillex and Trigglypuffs out there. And they were the one that made that happen. Just by dropping their masks everytime they throw their skittle hair trigger tantrum on more people.

For her

They finally uploaded it!

Help me remember the name of megaphone chan? I can't remember for the life of me her real name.

Leigh Alexander

Summarize it in one post

I'm watch NuGhostbusters right now.

I haven't laughed once. This movie is so bad.

Why did you go give them money?

I'm watching it streamed

Link?

123movies.to/film/ghostbusters-2016-14639/watching.html

I have only watched 15min, I have contributed to gore threads and I am feeling sick to the stomach watching the movie.

Any update on kat's owner?
I hope he'll be fine.

archive.is/w5Zx9

lol

Killing joke still triggers them

What's this "killing joke" thing I've been heraing for a while?

Allan moore batman comic made into animated movie. Fake comic nerds are pissed that it exists.

B-but… why?

Real comic nerds may also be pissed that a large portion of the story is made up to make up for the short length of the comic. I think, but do not know, that the Batgirl X Batman made be included in that made up story that heavily focuses on Batgirl.

In this case because barbara fucks bruce which is belivable by the way, and their age difference is not as big as you think. but in veneral because barbara gets ceippled by the joker. They hate feeling anguish, and sadness, thus this hurts them so.

What is the age difference anyway? I read an SJW article archived here saying people were upset because Batman was a father figure to her in most other depictions.

Adaptation purists might hate it. You are right, but the reason that it was not adapted purely is understandable as is their anger. But the freakout of the non comic nerds is why we cannot have nice things again like the mask of the fantasm.

I think like 8-9 years? I forget what exactly it is
it's not like 20+ like they seem to think

I would not be able to tell you, but I think barbara is early to mid 20s and bruce is no more than early 40s, probably early to mid 30s. What makes me scratch my head is barbara not being the one to kinda lead bruce and make it seem almost sweeter like him about to ptotest only for her to touch his lips in a "shhh, its alright, this is alright."

We will have to ask Holla Forums

twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus/status/756719948555091968
Add this to the list.
☑ Exposed Hillary Clinton and the DNC in their attempt to deny Bernie Sanders the Democratic Primary.

other thread got lovkd posting in this one

That hair and the shitty drawings on the tall would have sufficed IMO
That said this is an excellent photo in terms of photography, like shit this is a 8/11 photo worth hanging on a wall.

Why not
☑ denied Bernie Sanders the Democratic Primary.
?

lol

Because that would imply we as a whole supported Shillary, which is seen as a GOOD thing in the corrupt media.

wew

The entire point of that scene was to show what an utter monster the Joker is.

No it shows that violence against women is acceptable and completely commonplace in our society.

The media isn't covering it deeply (properly) though. Gamergate being the monster it is (according to media) would be the ones that would deny Bernie the primary, NOT the ever pure Hitlery.

That scene made the Joker into what he is today

That has no funny and smacks of shoehorning. Just wait for next happening.

Matt Bors is scum.

How do the DNC leaks vindicate GameGate? They are defeinitely a happening though?

Guys I'm sorry, I'm shit at cross linking, I never took the time to learn, but you niggers have to see this.

8ch.net/co/res/637138.html#637138

I just read the twat, so I retract my objection to it's relevance. Still needs moar snark.

What it is? Context.

It proves that the media is manipulating the narrative to demonize the people doing the accusations against them in the eyes of the normalfags.
So, if the media demonized Trump, by extension they also demonized #GamerGate.

>>>Holla Forums637138

Remember when GG was first happening in 2014 and Assange said. "You've only just scratched the surface." Well…he was right.

Someone should tell him he made it into comics.

What comic is it?

1 user got it right >>>Holla Forums637235

Lookers. See the threads on Holla Forums they linked.

But… does she know the InternetNoblePerson?

Wow, seems like #DNCLeaks really made the Democrats crazy today. Their radio silence is deafening. Oh also, Bob Chipman's ranting like a chimpanzee on caffeine overdose. Seriously, have the guy even debated people in real life before? Oh also, playing Parasite Eve ATM, collecting junks. Wish me luck that I can get that AK-47.

Got it, just tweeted at him.

Does anyone even care about Jim (apart from Jim)?

that guy's not fat enough to be carl

After the drunk stream, no.

His videos popped up for a bit when he became metokur or whatever but I haven't seen or heard anything from him in at least a year.

InternetAristocrat's still a prolific Twitter shitter, he just doesn't make videos anymore.

twitter.com/MisterMetokur

If you take out that scene, the rest of his tortures would make no sense.

The reason he crippled Barbara was to show it to Gordon, the police chief, while stripping him naked, subjecting him to countless humiliations and degrading acts, all to prove that someone can turn into him (a monster) with one bad day. The photos of his daughter, crippled and bleeding, were meant to break him as the final big thing, as the prior tortures proved ineffective on Gordon.

This doesn't work, and Gordon still hangs onto his values.

However, this also is the turning point for Joker's character, cementing his role as a cackling monster and arch-enemy to Batman.

Also as a result, Barbara can't be batgirl and instead becomes an ultra-hacker (which is way more badass then being the main hero's sidekick) under the alias Oracle, and using her hacking and information gathering abilities, she basically streamlines Batman's detective work and saves countless lives in doing so.

Without Oracle, Batman in his later years would be unable to get innocent people out of every dire situation clean and unharmed.

I liked his Tumblrsm videos. Next best thing after the guy who reads tumblr post in the monotone voice of someone who wants to die.

She had shape-shifting abilities, hence the huge hands and giantessness. I didn't know she could read minds though.

Yeah but I don't go onto twitter aside from random links.

Oracle was also a hero that was very loved by people in wheelchairs.

So shes a less fun version of plasticman? Marvel, and dc too I guess, get your shit together.

Do you think the Sargon name was simply a coincidence?

no, i'm saying they didn't portray him accurately.

I think we've been around long enough to show that no, it probably isn't.

What the fuck did I just read?

Are they unknowingly memeing Trump as president now?

How about

☑ Crashed the DNC with no survivors.

This comic book baffles the hell out of me.

This got printed?

This apparently got ~$22k out of a $5k Kickstarter. So basically yet another excuse for people to not back anything on Kickstarter.

Sometimes I think I should make a shitty SJ KS and harvest some easy shekels too.

Spelling is a social construct, shitlord!

The best part is that you don't even have to actually deliver, and if anyone calls you out on your shit, you can just claim soggy knees and harassment.

It's funny how they criticise the male gaze, but it seems half of that comic is naked chicks with big tits making out.

In a perfect world that lesson would have been learned thousands of times over already.

in a perfect world, kickstarter never would have been invented

If anything, no. It's a work of fiction, so it's more likely to be depicted as different than the author's desired future. Trump as president serves as a strawman for lgbt people under sjw joolade to be afraid of and that typo stays.

It would take 30 seconds to Google to see if Sargon/Carl is a fat fuck or a skinny-ass nerd and they didn't do it.

Do one for sausages or something. I am hungry.

Naw KS changed their stuff and now you have to or will be open to legal action.

Oh? So what's the verdict on the "feminist deck of cards" Kickstarter, where she basically smoked the money away?

I assume Anita was covered under the old rules and thus isn't accountable?

What part of "stronk feminist" and "beta males who love financial domination" do you not get user?

I dunno I don't follow the bullshit. All I know is KS overhauled their rules like a year ago and all the SJWs got really mad. They said it wasn't fair to give the customers so much power because if they go broke they shouldn't then have to refund money or deliver what they promised.

They love her too much and would make exceptions even if she was to do one under the new rules.

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/757054069525536768

where were you when nazis chopped down a tree and gave bob diabetes

As if Blob would notice a tree on his house when he lives in the basement.

Wew, wikileaks really has them pussyhurt

Not deep dicking, but closer.

Maybe the FTC would be happy to investigate the potential for Kickstarter failing to abide by its own rules?

twitter.com/the_moviebob/status/757055944488550400

well guys
its been fun knowning you
but I have been destroyed
good bey

Well that escalated quickly.

Unless she was forced to sign the new agreement, shes off the hook user.

Now go look at the thread on Holla Forums they are using sjw arguing points to defend the whole "Barb should not fuck bruce!" I wonder how many of them think bruce is somehow an old man and barb is a 16 year old.

Not quickly enough!

It took them 12 years!

I mean he's right in that you're a furry, but he's still an even bigger faggot. Though isn't Miranda a dog girl? Someone other than Marche correct and bully me if I'm wrong.

BOYHOOD TOOK 12 YEARS TO MAKE!

She called for a late term arbortion.

she is an ecaflip
ecaflip for what its worth is a 6 arm cat got that gambles and is luck based

Miranda is a cat-girl of sorts. In the Wakfu universe, the god you worship affects your physical appearance. Since Miranda worships a Jewish cat, Miranda is a trans-jewish furry.

Gee, it's almost as if people don't like it when you act like a complete jackass 24/7.

Ok, your whole post, made me laugh.

Eh, there's an even more Jewish god in the Wakfu universe. Like the one character in the show that follows it is like the hugest fucking jew ever.

Meant to quote

But she worshiped the Cat God Ecaflip for a significant portion of her life before opting for sheckles that come from being a jewish disciple of Enutrof.

Just remind him that Mario is NOT from Brooklyn and watch him cry inside.

Gaia does not like it when Bob tries to m'lady her.

Ecaflip is luck and pranks and gambling

Enutrof is literally fortune backwards and is a giant dragon that collects gold
his followers look like fucking jews and act like the biggest honking jew you would ever see

Gfffk.

it means something in french

…probably.

the other ones do. cra = arc, eliatrop = portaile

ecaflip is more complicated

archive.is/RZUVo
How long until a MSM outlet writes an article calling Wikileaks "a bunch of stronk womyn harassing goobergators"? I'd say two days.

Surely it cannot mean that your people have become the corrupt establishment right?

It's the weekend, so expect a large salvo of hitpieces come Monday. Expect them to bring up the false rape allegations against Assange (that the girl admitted she lied about, but they won't mention that part).

I mouth a laugh becuse I read it as "pillface" and think of a guy like chairface with a bottle of advil for a head and a constant headache.

twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/757056837048995840

Its gotten serious enough for them to start throwing people under the bus.

This definitely needs in.

☑ Leveled Assange up to an alt-right gamer MRA.

What is with all these nobodies with verified accounts?

That won't cover your asses demoshits.

Isn't she the head of the DNC? Isn't she just throwing herself since the only other person she has to answer to is shillery?

Article archive: archive.is/zC7DM

I second this.

Friends of Twitter administration I assume.

Clinton is blaming the Russians. I've seen some articles already claiming Trump is in Putin's pocket.
twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/756969447919906816

The same Russians that she did a back door deal with?

I dont understand how that would somehow vindicate them.

"THE RUSSIANS DID IT"

Yea so fucking what, it still exposed the insane corruption.

And there it is the shit show of shit shows

The same russians who are buying nick dor? And if they are, its through you clinton.

No user, ignore that door and only belive what we tell you is behind the other door. :^]

businessinsider.com/the-clintons-putin-and-uranium-2015-4

That's gonna be an awfully bloody bus.

best thing to spam is that article imo

make sure to have an archive

archive.is/VT9Lv

archive.is/9aySN

Anyone except Milo. :^)

These people are destroying their own narrative, and they're too full of themselves to know it.

These people have no self-awareness or reading comprehension. Everything they say can be used as ammo against them or just admits that they're the bad guys.

Its the shattering of the narrative that affects so much.

That's probably the worst thing here, they're so ingrained into this cult they can't fathom for a second that their party of choice is just as bad, if not worse than the alt right boogeyman.

I'm a libfag, but I'd take Hitler over Stalin. Order.

thx fam

Wtf is this? Porn?

All these flavors and the libtard communists choose to be salty.

I vote this

Is that why they banned Milo they realized they'd have to give him a check mark now?

these people employ tactics that are foiled by pic related, a book from 70 years ago that everyone knows about.

its hard not to think of them as NPCs as predictable as they are.

If both go in, it's a streak of three for me. Anons pls.

What about
☑ Leveled up on the DNC
or
☑ Completed a Level on the DNC
?

Two gamermadness references? I'm feeling the Assange one more.

I think he meant leveling up as in SVU.

Same thing.

Um. So did I.

Then I think Leveling up is better than completing a level. They leveled up is far more widespread than the level completed message from my experience.

I can't find my pic of where the text "Level Complete" was big-screened in the episode.

I only have this version. But I think they should go with the Assange leveling up one.

I'm more partial to the first one.

I'm certain this will be useful.

Yeah, I prefer the Assange one too.

Thank you, anons.

It seems Assange has won the election.

This fucking comic

That might be the worst thing yet about the comic.

And sjws will eat this shit up

Least we will get some keks

Did the guys who even made that comic book have any interaction with Sargon or Matt?

I think we might have another intimidation game coming soon
And with the second anniversary of gamergate coming it's beginning to look a lot like christmas

If there was any proof that there is such a thing as "femsploitation," this would probably be it.

No this is clear female empowerment because one of the good guys is doing it.

So one chick will be "what do you mean my actions have concequences?" and the only one who can work a computer is a hot guy. Hat to break it to them, but ai hav yet to meet a good looking, tidy, buff programmer.not to say they do not exist, but they tend to not look like hollywood types.

Word. Code monkeys are universally unfuckable, yet they have mad sex skills. That's what I read on reddit once.

why is his mouse backwards? have they never seen a mouse before?

He's watching camwhores on a camsite, its not exactly brain surgery.

This art reminds me of the shitty western porn that I would run across in like 2002. I'm fairly certain this guy like most modern SJW comic book artists is someone who used to draw porn.

Just tell the SJWs that the "nerds" will be treating it like playboy and not read what is written. Watch them jump all over the creator for giving the "nerds" more porn to fap to.

or dudebros with soul patches. This hidden villain was easy to spot.

I'm sure the next issue will have half of the nudity, if not more. They're playing with fire appealing to SJWs while using nudity

Well, just saw that this was released a whole damn month ago, and I stopped caring about comic shit. And found one of the Holla Forums links www5.zippyshare.com/v/FmgdJcAO/file.html it's becoming hard to distinguish if they're doing this straight or if it's Poe's Law.

This comic
Many keks are had as well as head slams to the desk
So what maymays can we make of it or what edits can we have

This is the most retarded thing I have seen since law and order intimidation game

I would expect the same amount of nudity as long as it is lesbianic to appeal to the SJW's sense of not giving it to the white man.

Why is it that they think all men will do whatever the woman wants if they show him her breasts?

Working on it with comic sans

Because hur durr men only want one thing

Also thanks mate

jesus, they really do think all men are inherently evil.

They'll probably make one of them fat or a tranny, dunno why they can't just read Amanojo9 mangas.

That's it next thread we have to call it that

kek

Also he was the guy who got cheated on

Sad thing is is that its a guy that is the writer.

That's the only thing they got right, if someone grabs you and tries to physically stop you from doing something you're completely justified to kick their ass.

How exactly? #GamerGate + #NotYourShield * Dunspars# [#GG + #NYS * D#]: WikiLeaks Edition?

Dont subject a kitten to this drek

Post a dunsparce.

Well more like
#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Dunspars# edition

This shit is worse written than crossed and as much as I like Crossed
that shit is badly written at times

And they say witchblade is sexist. I like the idea of witchblade. And the anime was nice.

She stole his fucking phone.
She's definitely in the wrong here.

Been looking at Holla Forums a bit to see what they're saying about the leaks. For as much as they rant about idpol they sure act entitled as fuck to votes of nonwhites.

My first edit

Full recording of the GamerGate panel at Natsucon is up!

youtube.com/watch?v=rh2sbhOEpkg

Noted. Here's hoping the next bread has these two attributes.

Yes.

I don't know why I made this, but enjoy

Top Kek
Good work user

twitter.com/DWStweets/status/755135944412565504
archive.is/ImsWN

Better than my poultry attempts pic related and

Keep the edits coming or should I say cumming in this case

Reminds me of nhentai.net/g/41404/.

I like how when misogyny won't cut it they are calling everyone putin's useful idiots and trying to make russia behind the leaks– 2016 Gong Show, best show.

I wish there were more manga where giant muscular women rape men or shotas.

This shit spilled on to my Tumblr, and I didn't think I was following any feminists anymore. Batgirl has been having sex with Batman since the third season of the animated series. It's something Timm has portrayed for fucking 20 years or whatever.

why is Holla Forums flipping their shit over it then?

even Holla Forums is triggered

I'm not even mad

Its not even the worst fucking thing to happen to her

Newfags & 4cucks users

Well ill be back in a few hours.

You're in luck check out the 2nd pick. Its like seven chapters of ecstasy.

Holla Forums is a bunch of fags. It's not in the comic, but this is Timm's movie, and Timm is going to do what he wants, and Bagirl/Batman is something he has talked about before, like fucking years ago.

It's more of the "You're fucking ruining Alan Moore's work!" thing, the original graphic novel as Moore would like his works to be called didn't have Batgirl/Batman sex, and the film was pretty shit as I watched it, there was more emphasis on Bratgirl in the beginning than Joker.

No, the ones whining are going "muh father figure"

Seriously? saw the Holla Forums thread, they were pretty mixed about it, but then again, they didn't account for Bruce Timm going with HIS version of Batman continuity.

There wasn't enough content for a full movie, they had to add content. Sounds liked they wanted to save Babs' chastity, about as bad as the Tumblr bitch I told to shut the fuck on my feed today after she called her a "male pain object" (she didn't even unfollow me).

The content they added to make it into movie length was too distracting and unnecessary for me, and the finale just kinda sucked, but the tumblr bitching about the sex scene means they don't know jack shit about Batman and Bruce Timm till Batgirl turned into Tumblr-Girl with the "women are coders" shit the writers peddled.

I did a third one.

They're so fucking retarded. I remember when "sexual agency" was a thing they pretended to care about. You think they wouldn't throw a fit that she decided to have sex for her self before the Joker abducted her. Now it's just "put on the fucking hijab, you whore!" I like that Comics Alliance article that says Moore's story should have been changed more to remove the rapey stuff. What a fucking joke. These people are just puritans. It doesn't go any deeper than that.

And of course, they made shit up with the "Joker and his goons raped Barbs!" when it isn't even implied.

Thank you

FUKKEN SAVED

What the fuck. I leave and people stop dying?

Another reason to archive everything: twitter.com/wikileaks/status/757109900199723009
archive.is/drBr4

Have the full picture: thedaibijin.deviantart.com/art/Deepfreeze-Sisters-622225374

Oh wow. Haven't seen her do anything with the GamerGate Gals in ages

LOL Lillian

n-tv.de/mediathek/videos/panorama/Die-sozialen-Netzwerke-sind-ein-grosses-Problem-article18263151.html

apprently german news had a thing about Sam hyde

Oh, I'm a good old Holla Forumsirgin
Now that's just what I am,
And for this SocJus halfchan,
I do not give a damn.
I'm glad I fought a moot,
I only wish we won.
I ain't asked any pardon for anything I've done.

I hates the SJWs and everything they do.
I hates the declaration of exodus, too.
I hates the corrupted indie, t'is dripping with our money.
I hates the Yotsuba clover, and fit it all I could

I rode with Fredrick Brennan,
For three years, thereabout.
Got banned in four places,
And I doxed by twitter feminists.
I catched the despression
And fired from the job.
But I killed a chance of hipsters
And I'd like to kill some more.

3 hundred thousand hipsters
Is stiff in San Fransisco.
We got 3 hundred thousand
Before they conquered us
They died of GG campaign
And gamer rage and digging
I wish there were 3 million
Instead of what we got.
I sold my console and pc
And fight for vidya no more
But I ain't gonna love 'um
Now that is certain sure
And I don't want no pardon
For what I was and am
I won't be back to halfchan
And I do not give a damn

Mh. It's okay-sih. 7/10 at best. Several mistakes here and there, and both the tone and the meaning are too vague to really fully get what your point truly is. It's trying to be poetic at the beginning and the end and doing a fairly decent job, but the rest is flimsy and should've been reworked quite a bit. Also, "And I doxed by twitter feminists" is the worst line, both because you're an idiot and it means nothing and you apparently can't even read what you write, but also because… isn't this supposed to at least try and rhyme with other stuff ?
Anyway, it's okay, but definitely too raw and unfinished to be worth sharing.

like anyone should listen to you fuck head
go ruin another Holla Forums sings

vel im gook
dis is muh best

I have never participated to a Holla Forums sings.
Ah wait, I did ! It was right after MGS V released I think, and Holla Forums decided to sing Nuclear and redraw most frames with shitty but often very funny stuff. Was a great vid.
I lost the link to it sadly

It's alright, again, it's not shitty in the slightest, it's just in need of some more work and perfecting.

at least you can make loss out of it

I'm so glad i have the western vidya industry in this dark times.

I tried.

Thank you for requesting a version with less hair

How pathetic.

I know this is the wrong place to ask this, but I don't want to make a whole thread on Holla Forums just for one question, and I trust you guys not to bullshit me.

I buy the ghostbusters comics by IDW, but I missed the last two issues since I've been overwhelmed with bills lately. Is there a site where I can download them, for free? I hate the idea of spending money for a digital copy, and am still currently broke.

I'm sure there is a site where someone gathers this kind of stuff in CBZ format or something. Even the bronies have a site where they pirate all of their comics.

I think it said exotic foreign actor, and the translators thought black would work the same

right time given never any modarus on at this time

I Dont read comics anymore but I have to assume half/co/ still has win-o threads
search their archives

We'll have to keep an eye on what page we're on. We'll slip down the page faster with all this spam. Keep the oven on standby, baker, and don't forget dunspars# edition

Stop paying for so many Galko/Miranda drawings and ask for the tans instead merche

view-coplease use archive.is.com (use archive.is)/?s=ghostbusters
This is where I used to read Chew, but I've not visited in a long time. If it doesn't have what you want I can poke around

archive.is/FahCD
Filtered for some reason I may have missed.

Thank you user! I love you guys!

You are welcome. ps check out Chew. It's not the greatest thing ever written, but it's interesting enough, at least it was until GG sprung up and absorbed all my time, like a lodestone draws iron

Reminds me of this

Fucking hell. They've let one of them write an issue.

Oritz reaction him saying the ghostbusters are men feels forced and unnatural. The founders WERE all men, it was a valid question. Oritz would've just corrected him, not tisk and sigh and roll her eyes in disgust, especially considering the guy isn't from america and doesn't speak english.

And cultural appropriation?? IN 1993? Fucking really? So are the SJW Dumblr kiddies going to retcon history to insert their fucking bizzaro language into every era? Those goddamn neanderthals and their culturally appropriating dreads!

Is the second name the writer? I feel "Stott" may be the writer since there is a reference to him in the issue, and self inserting is the kind of shit SJWs do.

When you're on the right side of history, you can write it to be anything you want. It's not a retcon, that's how it really happened. At least from now on.

Ok, by looking at one of my physical issues, Erik Burnham is the writer. I think Stott is the artist. This is what Erik looks like.

I found his twitter, I checked out his following list, it's all strictly professional. No red flags, none of the usual suspects. I think I might've jumped the gun.

It's "Muay Thai" not "Muy Thai"…If you want your character to have knowledge of a martial art at least learn how to spell it right.

Good evening, fags.

Now, have some Austin Aries in your system.

I legitimately can't tell if somebody shopped John Romero's head onto this model or not.

Good god these people are fucking children. As soon as someone says something they dislike they'll go out of their fucking way to put them into ruin

This pisses me off more and more

How's the GG Visual Novel going? I hope there's a Gilda route.

Gotta love the costumes that's in store in Tekken 7 for the female fighters. Hell, look at this! This is what video game development should be: No holds barred and not holding punches. Lili really matured too so as Xiaoyu and Asuka. Gotta love Harada's balls of steel on this one.

You mean the Vivian VN ? It's pretty much dead sadly. I left the project around a year ago because there wasn't much progress done anymore. Last news I got everyone's pretty much done their own thing.
There was a Gilda route of course. I still have the entire plot somewhere.

pls no rekkerino

So val killed another Holla Forums project
Can you just fuck off already

What was the plot? Pls tell me you could hold hands with gilda.

archive.is/xJVjv

Don't want to delve too deep into the details in respect of the other guys in the team, so I'll just share what was discussed publicly : Vivian goes to college to learn gamemaking; she meets Gilda, Lillian, Polina/Erika and Oculass. Thing is, she realizes that she already knows much more than college has to offer and she grows bored and frustrated so she stops going. Holla Forums gets mad because she's becoming a hikki and he wants the best for her and is aware of how that shit ain't ballin', so they argue about it a lot. Turns out, somehow, Vivian loses all of her consoles and games, and is told that she has to make four virgin girls fall in love with her if she wants to get the curse off (again, I'm being vague on purpose).
So… yeah.

No offense but that's too weird even for me. Also I just want a pure relationship with her and Gilda, not some sort of harem.

i'd still play it.

express.co.uk/news/world/684282/Germany-Eu-referendum-Dexit-Brexit-Angela-Merkel-european-union

Remember Brexit? Maybe the next one will be Dexit

Yeah, that whole falling in love concept is far too immersion breaking and weird.

Finally, Deustchland grew a pair to fight the power.

Don't worry, we were aware and had actually found a good reason for it to happen.
Also solo-routes were still possible

…also who are the girls? Girlda, the DP sisters… please tell me the fourth one isn't Lillian.

A Dexit would absolutely ruin the EU. At this point, I'm all for it.

That's the only GG-related girls that existed at the time the project had started. The DF sisters didn't exist, and Lillian was going to have an actually pretty touching story and very lewd scenes

Welp, the new star trek is goi8ng to be EXTREMELY politically motivated. I trust every episode will be a message of "REPEERBLICAANS ARE EBIL! DIE DIE DIE!"

lol

It was going to be Erika, Lillian, Gilda, and Oculass.

But why. I hope they change Lillian and oculass with the DP sisters.

I apologize, Mr. Roddenberry!

Any Sanders people that support Clinton over Trump are only doing so because she has a D beside her name at this point.

DP sisters were not around and the project is long dead.

I know, it's just a suggestion.

Oh, they all joined hands and swore to honor love and hope. So it's all ok, they love you. Just don't have different political stances.

Honestly we'd written her quite a touching story too. And her lewds looked really swell.
I'd love to go at the project again but I don't feel like doing it without everyone who used to be involved's blessings; doing it behind their back would be frankly dickish.

Who is this guy and why does he think like a toddler?

He wrote Captain america

twitter.com/nickspencer/status/755302126641819648

Hes sorta gay

The movie or the comic?

You motherfucker

Comic nigger

The hail hydra bullshit is him

lol

The original Star Trek was very politically motivated for its time as well so I don't really have a problem with this.

Yeah, the original star trek was politically motivated in the sense of "love everyone, live and let live."

Politics in today's world are "If you vote differently than me you're the fucking devil and I want to kill you, execution style."

See >>10165003 for a prime example of modern "political" discussion.

This dumb nigger whines about people being immature, the later says "all republicans are evil?" Really?

It makes sense that a reboot would still be political and adopt current leftist points. Also the former leads to the latter as multiculturalism will never work.

muh nigga

hello?

gookanon here. the 'daughters of megalia' cult shits getting intensing pretty fast.
megalians are korean extremist gender war terrerist group/cult that focus on vandalizing and harassing males. and they pushes planned arbortion campaign on every impregnated male child/fetus. their website is full of hundreds pictures of dead, amputated dead boy fetus of theirs. they insist full genocide gender war against all korean male and insist people to arbort, kill boy child to eliminate all future males in society.

some time ago they picked the terror target and started smear, harass campaign against some korean webtoon artist 'Mind C'. because he has negative opinion against recent korea's plastic surgery fad. he said plastic surgery fad around young korean girls is crime against human dignity and hurts our soul and body.
they branded him as misogynist and spammed his phone wih thousands of snuff pictures and videos. vandalized his house and threated to kidnap and kill his family.
mind c sued them. big. they met huge trouble and need money for the trial and laywer. they started to sell t-shirt on their webaite to appropriate the cost for the lawsuit.
some dumb fuck female voice actor who working for nexon bought the t-shirt and declared fully support of megalians on twatter.
nexon terminated contract with her legally. they even fully paid her.
then the shitstorm begun. they started boycott campaign against nexon and pretending this is some kind of misogyny patriarchy incident and oppression against all female and free speech. they fully distorted the fact and making social network propaganda 24/7. enforcing narrative "they fired her because she's feminist! she got fired because she weared feminist t-shirt! gas the shirlords, start gender war now, get arbortion if you impregnate boy child!"
this fucking retarded tactics worked wonderfully and shit load of korean figures started to declare support of this /baph/ meets feminism batshit insane ISIS organization.
over 30 webtoon artists, countless authors, voice actors, journalists, daughters of politicians coming out as megalian and started to demanding gender war and violence against all korean male just like recent us cop shooting. and the media praises them as "brave heroic sisters"

the whole fucking nation divided. literally every korean internet cominities, forums, boards are now battlefield between magalians and rational people. normal people overwhelmed by their fanaticism and insanity and panicking.

i've seen some shit in my life and being user for 10 years. but the megalians.. they're fucking whole another level. misandry and women suprmacy at core. they calls their impregnated boy child as 'korean manparasite maggot' and extremly proud about getting rid of it and upload pictures of dead fetus proudly. they calls korean war as "the biggest barbecue party" because there are so many korean male soldiers died. they usually often conspire to rape or murder male or boys online. their website is full of snuff video rape or muder men and cp videos raping boys.

they were the one who incited the gangnam protest i mentioned before and lynched, sexually harassed countless passing by men in the streets.

now fucking half of the society seems support them. people are panicking.
my grandma fainted because she saw the thousand of used sanitary pads in the streert walls put my megalians and cursing words written by them. today she came to my house and cried for 10 mins. it happened last 3rd.

korea's biggest webtoon company lezhin comics declared support of daugter of megalia and shit tons of rational anti-megalian employs leaved the company. they says majority of higher ups are fanatic megalian revolutionarists and wants violent gender wars.

third biggeat political party in korea made statement that blames nexon and demand to embrass megalians as free speech.

this is fucking end of days. cultural apocalypse and rangarok.

this is your future when you ignore these fanatic culture warriors. i absolutely have no idea what would happen next, or even tommorow.
the madness is outbreaking like contagious disease right now and we are verge of true violent gender war.

germany? sweden? they are fucking joke compared to us. the intensifying madness scale in here is beyond fubar.

tommorow is monday. my body is tremblimg with fear, anger, and agony. what would happen next? i dunno.

spread this and fucking pray for us. this gonna be wild ride.
i have no energy left to even turn my pc on and send e-mail. im writting this with my aunt's tablet. im refusing to go work for a month and today i cried while listening bridge over troubled water for 7 hours. fucking total mental break down.

what have we become?
all i wanted was just playing vidya.

youtube.com/user/trachenburg

Do they not know how little girls are made?

This is the most terrifying shit I have ever read on the internet

archive.is/F9uUB

that's the archive to the article, not the tweet.

twitter.com/cnni/status/757236465495478272

wew

North korea
South korea
Men korea
Split korea in 3

Just ate my dinner and this is something I stumbled upon. What the fuck is wrong with Worst Korea and how the hell are people still not revolting against this?! Are South Koreans more cucked than the Western countries that are controlled and manipulated by feminists and SJW's in power, in academia and in society? Bloody hell!

When did this all start? How can I help to prevent this?

Article archive: archive.is/F9uUB
To think that Jack Thompson needn't be dealt with anymore.

It's another fight of worst Korea vs another even worst Korea.

Well, the world is going to shit, emigrate to North Korea user, you'll be more safe there.

I do remember when gookanon first came here. He did mention South Korea is the guinea pig of a lot of western countries. South Korea is what SJWs want the West to be.
South Korea is also the place where raping a woman isn't as bad of a crime as looking at hentai is and where apparently teachers raping children is seen as something that isn't that serious.

No user, we don't live in it
but we will if shillary gets in

Hello?

Make this a thread on Holla Forums, faggot, or I will.

do it. i don't have any energy left to post this on Holla Forums. beside i ain't visit Holla Forums much at all.
the only way to surpass this madness is spread the truth and expose over border and make megalian as shame and disgrace of korean image by public. i believe foreign people are not crazy as we do. at least the average western people. the truth is our most fearsome weapon.

we desperately need the divine intervention since we're fucking so retarded we can't even clean up the mess we made on our own now.

im gonna fucking sleep. i hope i die while i sleep.

Why didn't the burgers nuke the gooks instead

Because they were already being genocided by the moons, user.

Truman was a pussy.

Meme-melon made a video about Josh not understanding the difference between dog fighting and Pokeman Going

They should have finished them off to save us from this degeneracy

I've seen more than my fair share of creepypasta. I've fallen victim to many a jump scare. I've seen gore, both of the human and the hardware kind. Hell, I've been unfortunate enough to see some spooky skeletons. Those haven't fazed me in the long run. This, however, is worse. I-I think I'm going to sleep with the lights on tonight…

Page 13. Who's making the new bread?

Well science have tried to create "female sperm" for over thirty years now, though it doesn't succesfully work yet, and it still required male testicles to hold the female donor cells.

Page 14 already?

GAMERGATE IS DEAD !

DEAD !!!

GOOKANON GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND START MAKING ARTICLES ABOUT THE SHIT HAPPENING IN YOUR COUNTRY, THAT WAY WE CAN EASILY SPREAD IT

Yeah, do what said.
Write some articles for us (in English, don't worry if it isn't perfect), and we can spread this shit like wildfire.

Germany got culturally enriched
again
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36879196

Clearly he was experiencing a butchering emergency

Yep, it's not a terrorist attack, it's just how those people are. In their culture it's perfectly fine to murder a woman if she dares to disagree. Bet he can quote the appropriate sections of the Koran to justify his behavior.

In another report of spiegel.de they said a driver intentionally hit the attacker with his car to stop him when he crossed the road. At least some proaction can be found in the cucked nation.

what the fuck happened to the menu arrow?

Nothing.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 600 OR AT PAGE 15, WHATEVER HAPPENS FIRST

Hopefully this glass of chocolate milk will survive until the end of the bread.

check this out

Thank you. I was afraid I'd have to. And I always fuck up. Always

I'm sorry, you were saying?

No 2 ways about it, there will be deaths gook. Now wether it will be the feminists or men, either way, catalog all the ones who do support the nonsense, because if they manage to be defeated, you will want have to leave your safety go to the highest stations with the evidence of supporter list and acuse the ones who supported even in the slightest and advocate the be punished in a way that prevents it from happening again. And blame it on non gook ethnics leading the country.

MILO IS DEAD

Don't worry, he'll just be having a gay pride in muslim communities.
What's the worst that can happen ?

A stab vest

We need more Danielle being a motherly figure to Gilda

Milo turning into a gay martyr!?

If Danielle becomes her mother, does that mean she and Holla Forums gets married?

Gildas a niece. Her father is that freaky redit alien, and hes neglectful.

Gilda has been adopted by Holla Forums recently, learn your GG lore.

You're the only one pushing this, gildafag. Stop deluding yourself.

vivian is Holla Forums's

Gilda was made by reddit autists and should be bullyed if seen.

STOP BEING A SOFT FAGGOT AND BULLY GILDA

I'm not pushing anything, that's what people were saying a few weeks ago and I'm just following it. And back then, absolutely no one disagreed. plus the Gilda Twitter account is canon so it's two sources versus… none of yours.

They would divorce when she finds out Holla Forums likes to occasionally fap to traps

10/10

Why is Danielle so trapphobic?

Looks like a North Korean plot that finally succeeded.

Find evidence of Nork involvement. I guarantee you it's there.

Guys we need his story to be told outside of an image board

Its not north koreaat least not exclusivly its american, europe, japnese and un mucking around and causing this.

How?

We will
Guys we must make this our new operation
Operation Mash
Whatever we must spread the news of this group

In the case of america nad europe, corporate control, in the case of europe, un and america and experiment state, in the case of japan, the leader is japanese and I think trying to fuck them over intentionally, knowing how the japanese hate koreans. Norks could be stoking flames, but I do not see them being a primary factor themselves. However, I do see them taking full advantage and offering asylum for south korean men or helping fan the flames enough so they can take over.

I want some proof of the snuff films and murdering men in the street before fully committing to this.

I'm making a post on Holla Forums, maybe they can help us find evidence of this and bring it to the light of day?

unbound.com/books/macgaming

It could be worse. He could be visiting that shit hole France.

Is milo suicidal?

I made a thread on Holla Forums about the Daughters of Megalian.
>>>Holla Forums6867821

Holla Forums is pretty busy with the DNC leak and digging on Kaine, doubt they'd care too much about what's happening in Korea.

that was funnier than it should be

fugging Gaymergates
archive.is/S0Vqh

Remember everyone
you have broken the internet
because of people like you, grandma philosophers, renowned celebrities and respectable journalists fucking shitpost with smugness
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/757314394925756418
archive.is/NlR94

HAVE THE BREAD ALREADY
HAVE THE BREAD ALREADY
HAVE THE BREAD ALREADY
HAVE THE BREAD ALREADY

HAVE THE BREAD ALREADY
HAVE THE BREAD ALREADY
HAVE THE BREAD ALREADY
HAVE THE BREAD ALREADY