Starting off with some GOD TIER food

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v_CnVFFMpYc
youtu.be/XGCY9Cpia_A?t=191
boards.420chan.org/vg/res/669572.php#i669572
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pomelo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blasphemy.

I love these threads because when you post something that isn't chicken nuggets, no one knows what it is

What the fuck is that shit, OP? Faggot casserole?

10/10 would scarf down

Non-salted/spiced nuts are only acceptable choice

Water and coffee. Occasionally alcohol.

A savoury trifle?

British "Cuisine"

I eat atleast 3 of these a week

God tier right here

About to have some 5 layer dip with nachos I made.

Nachoes are just taco meat and some spic cheese. Going to spice them up with the dip. Maybe some hot sauce.

ok trayvon

if it ain't almonds then i ain't eating it fam

these right here

mom used to make this all the time

step aside plebs

It's Gyros salad, the ingredients are as follows (in the order that they appear in the picture)
Napa cabbage
Mayo
Corn
Ketchup
Pickles
Heavily spiced fried chicken without breadcrumbs.

It tastes really fucking good.

You Americans and your ketchup…

Can you even drink water without ketchup?
Oh, yes, you don't drink water. But how about Coca Cola? Do you drink it with or without ketchup?

Tuna sandwich, some baked fries, and some bro herb haha

that shit looks nasty as fuck tbqh fam

Sounds like some soul food type of deal.

that actually sounds very very yummy, thanks I will try it if I can find it where I am, meanwhile I am here stuck eating this

shit taste

Almonds are too damn expensive, even pistachios are like 3-4yoropooridoos for 250gram bag+ those are too often salted too.

Strawberry anything and water.

Meant for ;Lel

I think you have the wrong post my friend :^ )

here you go

I make sure I always eat my veggies

Have you considered using an aeropress? You'll still have to clean the thing out, but it's not so bad if you just immediately throw your coffee away and rinse the thing with water.

British food is a joke i don't know how these teaniggers didn't just die from starvation instead of eating this shit

Europoor detected

family always makes this for thanksgivin each year

If it's so British, then why isn't it wearing a top hat and a monocle?

I dunno, it's tasty as fuck, especially the chicken.

But you need to buy filters if you get an aeropress, and I'm too cheap.

The turkey looks like it has fucking nanites

What I'm sipping on right now.

Also had some deep fried meat scraps covered in sugar sauce aka "Chinese" "food" earlier.

our last thanksgivin

Atleast i dont get shot when i go out for groceries. :) i do wish i had a motorized cart to do so though…

suicide cocktail/10

You're fucking killing me.

We've got plenty of good food. Shepherd's Pie, Cornish Pasties, Pork pies, Beef Wellington, Fish and Chips, Spotted Dick, etcetera.

here you go my friend :^ )

91977c always has the most interesting meal options.

I don't think it's a black comment, it's an American comment. He thinks we buy our groceries in gay night clubs. He's not wrong.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch, kafir.

Best meal incoming

I was implying only black people get shot.

Nigger wut?

nah, you can get a permanent filter.

shit guys i have $13 what furl should i buy

love these as a snack while playing the cod

Go to bed, fammo, you're drunk.

Vanilla sauce beats all this shit

KETCHUP ON BANANAS?! YOU MONSTER!

Shouldnt you be more worried about those Mexican drug-dealers overbreeding and beheadind your own for their cartel masters?
Also werent you guys allready under 50% white on populace? well, atleast you can jerk off your guns while you work on your "gains" :^)

Cleary not drunk enough

I bet you feel so fancy with your overpriced toy

I love the texture of microwaved kit kat

looks like something out of two girls one cup

Shit taste detected

user, please. You can use any sort of coffee with an aeropress. I just like it cause I can make a damn good brew by controlling each aspect of the brewing process.

Say what you want about hue hues, but they make god tier snack foods.

Fuck you, that is most definitely not the webm I clicked on. I'd wager the pigfucker is behind this.

Damn nigga, I might look into it then.

Any michelina with a cheese based sauce + 1 cup of cooked brown rice, seasoned with himalayan sea salt and ragin blaze.

Cost per meal is about $1.10, 500kcal, lots of fiber, protein, and is filling as fuck.

Not a monster, just the average American.

At least they like bacon unlike their Jewish masters, so we do have common ground.

Instant coffee is really damn convenient. I drink too much coffee, so anything more complex would be too time consuming.

That's disgusting

Himalayan salt is in the highest tier of salts

Pretty much my go-to when I play games

I fuckin love juice and this stuff comes in like 50 different flavors, I usually pick some 32 ounce bottles up when I pass by Shoppers for a buck each, goes great with sandwiches and shit

Here, have one God tier drink and two god tier cakes.

Jesus Christ.I don't think i can eat that hotdog.

You could pretty much put good salt and spice on anything and make it not taste like shit.

That second pic looks really good. I'm a fan of any pastry with blueberries in it.

Enjoy eating plastic and hormones, fam.

How do hey have time for making these when they're all to busy raping and murdering eachother?

i can only find the salted shit, and the unprocessed are expensive as fuck

They have siestas for a reason. Just kidding, they don't.

I usually eat a different version of this, which is basically a giant pile of white sweet cream with blueberries inside, with two pieces of sponge cake at the top and the bottom, but I couldn't find any pictures.

Oh of course, but the idea is to create a meal that is cheap, filling, tastes great, and can be made in less than 5 minutes.

I grew up eating nothing but lunchables and microwaved breakfasts and dinners as my mother was a cunt vegetarian who refused to cook me real food. The damage has already been done, user.

The ones my stepmom used to make had mashed potatoes on them too. They were delicious.

The women are in the kitchen cooking while the men are away murdering and raping of course. Women down there know their place.

Fresh fruit master race coming through.

Have some more

Is gruit any good?

That actually looks good, though. I usually have ROASTED BROCCOLI with a fork, since it's quick enough to pick up and chew between loading screens, and you don't get fucking JUICE over your hands like fruit does. I just got a french press and a big honking bag of ground dunkin donuts COFFEE, as well as a tin of PARIS TEA from harney and sons, and I can just let the drink brew while starting everything up, and pour it as needed. What I really want, now, is to make some fucking FRYBREAD so I can have indian tacos, but that's way too messy for eating while playing, maybe just the bread might work though.

In here they cost about the same oddly enough and are even cheaper if you buy bigger 1kg bulk bags.

just had pork ribs
fucking delicious, i wish i had more

Pomelo is good.

That shit is repulsive. The only god tier gamer fuel is water, unsalted peanuts, and PB&J

What shithole did you come from?

Here, user! I found these berries in the wilderness! Go ahead and try one!

I miss when these threads were actual snack discussions rather than reddit posting things that they DEFINITELY EAT EVERY DAY and food gore.

Pic related is the god tier vidya snack. I once ate so many of these, it numbed my sense of taste and made everything taste like water for a few days.

That hotdog looks gross the ones from Sao Paulo are better.

My bad user. Add some evan williams

I eat full-on meals while playing turn based vidya though

Finngolia, we do have lots of apples grown in the country that are just fine to eat unpeeled but it's harder to get those every month and especially during winters they are expensive.

Isn't edamame just soybeans?

Iced Coffee>Hot Coffee and cream is disgusting and for fat people

Cool beans, bro.

coffee is for fat people though

scrambled eggs with ham and cheese. Delicious and quick to make

i dunno if its just my bad choices, but any unsalted cashews i had tasted like dirt

a cup of black coffee has like 3 calories in it though, it won't make you fat unless you're drinking some nonsense sugary coffee

That's some Reddit-tier creepypictcha right there.

It's a picture of a furry in a suit whose into some weird necrophilia furry shit

Bad choices most likely.
I just cant eat salted cashews or other nuts in general anymore because i think they taste like shit and especially simple salted peanuts have this really greasy feeling in them that just sucks.

You start to apprecciate "healthier" foods not filled/covered to the brim with salt and such shit if you change your whole dietary slowly to healthier.

beef jerky and coffee are the whitest of white things, come on now
literally only midwestern blue-collar workers and boy scouts would touch that combo

Coxinhas are pretty good, I'll admit.

I wouldn't eat half the "foods" in this thread if I had been starving in Auschwitz for a year.
You people need help.

Auschwitz is where you belong.

You wouldnt starve in Auschwitz anyway until Yanks bomb the shit out of the supply lines.

Source of the picture? Who is that?

Check my gamerfuel goys.

You can tell in both webms the groceries were purchased using food stamps.

Figgle fags

That's not food, that's what happens after one pounds your mom's pussy.

Really strong breath mints. Whenever I get the urge to eat or drink some junk food: I pop two in my mouth and it makes eating or drinking anything very uncomfortable. The stronger and the longer it lasts: the better.

Also: Mendota Sparkling. It's like Canada Dry Seltzer Water except it has no sodium.

You know, you can buy aeropresses with the metal filter already installed. They call them 'french presses'.

this reminds me of something
vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=v_CnVFFMpYc

Looks like either refried beans or cow diarrhoea.

I wonder what kind of cheese they used, and whether they kept the package it came in.

Do you really not know?

It's protoman

It's american "cheese" left too long in the oven.

Also you're a disgrace if you eat anything that isn't dry, causes a mess, or makes your hands greasy.

More at 8. Peanuts arent even nuts

Cherry cider is pretty good just for the fact that the flavor isn't killed by the sweetness most cherry sodas have.

Filho de uma puta, now you've made me hungry. I need some of that delicious deep-fried junk right now!

I made this once.
My recommendation?
Mix in some laxatives,because it's gonna fucking clog your asshole for a long time.

second pic looks like fucking Nito from Dark Souls

He didn't make this. This image has been going around several imageboards for years now.
Trust me, I'm a meme expert :)

The absolute madman

how did it taste?

Your family are fucking champs.

He's talking about the Arizona teas. You didn't post the watermelon, though.

It is soybeans, yes.

First one is a dessert called Baba de Camelo, it's like a caramel mousse.
Second one is a Crêpe with Dulce de Leche.

Jesus, that's a ton of dulche de leche.

Hershey's put the chemical found in stomach acids in their chocolate to make it taste good. Chocolate is not an acquired taste you sillys.

Is it too much to ask that you funnel some of that autism to inventing delicious, residue-free finger foods that won't cause scurvy?

Pic very related.

Apple slices dipped in peanut butter.
Dehydrated fruits.
Pita chips and hummus.

Rice crackers. Any kind.

You're supposed to grab the slices by the free side, you numbnuts.

If you're too retarded to dip apple slices in peanut butter without getting it on your fingers, you don't have any business playing video games.

Hot chocolate tea
Short grain rice

Either way it drips and is just too much of a occupational hazard. Farmers/Ukranian sausage, dried fruit and fresh nuts are the only true gamer fuel.

You're supposed to mix those oils back into the paste, lad.

explain

You get hot chocholate and put a tea bag in it

It's probably something stupid like putting a sachet of tea in the hot chocolate and steeping instead of just getting fucking spiced cocoa mix.

HAW

Peanut butter, cheese and Vegemite sandvich is only correct answer
shits actually delicious, just make sure to use at least 3x as much peanut butter, vegemite fucking stronk

It tastes good.
I don't get what the problem is?

Isn't aspic made made from bone too?

just kill me please

It's only stupid if you don't use a spiced tea, and if you use Lipton you might as well commit sudoku now because you sure as hell won't contribute to either society or the gene pool.

Like humans, not all teas are created equal. What kind of tea are we talking about here?

I use bigelow american breakfast tea and Twinings irish breakfast tea, my man

The point is, peanut butter is a sticky, messy substance that's hard to remove and has far too much hazard whilst actually playing a video game to be good. You can eat a few nuts or take a bite from a ukranian sausage without worrying in the slightest, and it's filling and nutritious.

Sounds nice. Might try it when the summer ends.

Ok that's reasonable.

What do you guys recommend?

you're not supposed to eat while playing videogames, you're supposed to take a break, eat separately from playing videogames, you fucking moron.

Sugarlands shine, either the sweet tea or lemonade. For hot chocolate, a masala chai of some sort should work wonders.

I know, but if you can do both, all the better. The point is, something that produces residue is not residue free..

Someone give me a recipe to use up some Nutella I got.

smear it on your balls and have your waifu lick it off

That's literally the first thing I've seen in one of these threads that actually fazed me.
Good job.

My great grandfather used to say "I like my coffee how I like my women: short, white, and strong"

Now, 10 years later, I finally understand how top tier his tastes were in both women and coffee.

too much vegetables and way too much condiments for too little meat and cheese, needs some chili and/or less bullshit

this shit right here famalam

Can't go wrong with a sub

Sometimes I buy a can of arizona watermelon drink and a bag of skittles and settle down to re-watch parts of the Zimmerman trial. It's very comfy.

You and I are friends now.

Best meal ever.

She's not the prettiest girl out there, but German food is easy and treats you right
fry some meat, mix in vegetables including onion, add broth stock, flour, and cream. Boom. Put that shit over noodles, rice, or potatoes and you're set for a week of eating the same shit every fucking day like the absolute wreck of a human being that you are

My grandmother would be so disappointed that I bought gourmet ingredients because she's a cheap old harpy God bless her miserable sainted soul

Nevermind
this guy is on point

Impressive that he can even type while being such a massive closet homosexual whose only joy in life comes from projecting his deluded double life onto the supposed subconscious desires of faggots he meets and sucks off on the Internet

imblyingg

This is the sandnigger tea aka best tea :
Your everyday normal tea
Milk
Cardamom
cloves

Just go ahead and try it anons it is sooo good

Looks like american cheese that has been overcooked.

>Fried chicken

Ayy
good shit mang
I just assume anyone into traps is insecure about loving cock
it's more fun to heckle that way

AAAWWWW YISSSS

buy regular coffee filters and tear them into quarters

…that sounds Indonesian, not what hadji drinks

So does anyone else use mason jars as a glass? I have so many now because I just scrub off the labels.

Mason jars are the perfect drink glass, and wasabi peas are the best snackfood.

youtu.be/XGCY9Cpia_A?t=191

The one true gamer fuel

You mean there are people that throw away their jelly jars and not wash them out for drinking out of?

crumpetniggers created these?

glassware is for plebs

metal is where its at

stays icecold for hours, even when youre in 103 degree heat with 80% humidity

I had Mountain Dew for the first time yesterday.
I don't understand the popularity. It is not good soda.
Are folks just getting hopped up on caffeine?

Those are okay but wimpy mints.

I guess having leftovers is the Mothers of Invention.

Georgian Food Master Race

Mountain dew is basically a gag, shit kills you from the inside out. Only MD I'll ever drink is either code red or baja blast and that's because I can drink more than 3 glasses of the stuff without it feeling like someone put a twist tie on my left bicept

what the fuck is that? GMO?

bretty good

Pic very much related.

That was the intent of the picture.

Drinks only
boards.420chan.org/vg/res/669572.php#i669572

Don't mean to blogpost.

But since we're on the topic of food. I have severe IBS (like if I eat anything remotely rich, I end up shitting my brains out and getting close to throwing up due to cramps)

To make matters worse, I lift, so sometimes I have to just deal with it.

Last night I made me some brown rice chicken soup, and still fucking got sick.

what's some gamergrub for guys with shitty stomachs? (it seems to be getting worse every year)

Do you have insurance? There are pills you can take for IBS.

I do, though I only use it for ENT visits as of late (just to check on a tube) which is a shame, since it's a good plan that work provides.

I might end up seeing a doctor again about it, since the vomiting is happening consistently (like every couple of weeks if not every other month, and I instantly feel better when doing so)

Though, the reason I'm hesitant was, I went in for a colonoscopy around 2-3 years ago (I was 22 at the time) and they found nothing.

How useful are the IBS pills?

SPIRITUAL TRIANGLE WAR OF TOLERANCE

MODERATE SNACKS

TRIANGLES OF PEACE

Why did I visit that god forsaken hellhole. It is worse than cuckchan.

The pills I took worked wonders for me when I took them (I've forgotten the name, unfortunately). I could eat spicier foods and not beg God for mercy later. Your IBS sounds more severe than mine, though, I don't know if that would make a difference or not, but the pills definitely helped me.

I look into that and maybe setup an appointment for this week.

Thanks!

I always throw together one of these before a long night of vidya

those are some lame stoners

no mention of best drink

CREAM SODA

Mah nigga

I get this and it lasts 2 months of just having something to naw on

What about raspberry iced tea?

I wish beer tasted like this, Id be a fucking alcoholic

doritos and mountain jew mixed together like that one Japanese gif.

>>>/bwithvideogames/

Fuck off gook.

Great id.

water plus lemon you motherfuckers

Which on Holla Forums?

one

Holy fuck, how do you even not have diabetes.
Do you guys have some pride in eating horrible combinations?

I just like a plain bratwurst on a thick bun with ketchup.

Cream soda kicks ass but

That shit is nasty and feels like I'm drinking straight oil or something.

Speaking of mints, I'm pretty sure Altoids suck after being bought out.
Will I have to make my own mints outta peppermint oil, or is there a brand that stills pack a good fresh kick?

That's terrible

I don't know, I've been looking for a while. Seems like a lot of brands are just using isolated menthol and other flavorings rather than peppermint oil. Just feels like something is missing.

Quite the opposite, google is your friend.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pomelo

all of them.

Not seeing anything semi-decent so I'll just thrown in one of my favourites: The Mmo-bowl

If you want it to be evenly distributed add it into a bowl in this order:

Sauce:

For a sauce you can do what you like, I prefer something simple and not overpowering:

Optional: Instead of scrambling the eggs you can just cook them normally (to preference) and add them on top when you're finished.

If you don't use all the ingredients you can always make another bowl; it's simple to do and tastes fucking amazing. Good for late nights of grinding and perusing the net.

Godspeed.

Be creative, do whatever you like to it.

Degenerate.

I was on board until you started adding fruit.
What the fuck, nigger. You don't eat cheese and fruit.

This is what I like, don't want it don't add it. That's the point.

I wasn't for it at first either, It doesn't sound good, but it's actually amazing.

Korea, Japan, Germany, Michigan, Bagel Dog, Kansas City, Potato Dog, Philippines, Czech Republic, Baltimore, Idaho, Hawaii, Memphis, China, and Amsterdam.
Kansas City is best.

I've got my eye on you.

Stop

Canada style. Barbecue it, put it in a bun, add ketchup and mustard. Done.

SWEDEN
YES

that Tijuana dog looks fucking fantastic, as does the Italian

You should be careful with those, user

Bananas give me severe stomach cramps no shits though. Pisses me off as I used to love them when I was a kid, but started reacting to them once I hit my teens.

posting best food in the world eh

Michigan, Sweden, Sonora, France, Chicago, and New York. But I'm mostly biased towards Michigan because it's what I'm used to seeing.

what kind of sunflower seeds?

damn fucking straight

That stuff is disgusting unless you're shitfaced drunk. Then it's like ambrosia.

The cheekibreeki kind.

Ketchup AND mayo? Good?
Fucking really?

never had. Got a pic?

Creamy-coloured ones are cleaned, dark ones aren't.

oh I thought you were talking about a specific brand. Ive had sunflower seeds.

I thought you meant some russian brand.

Nah, I just buy plain cleaned ones from the supermarket.

Anyone else touch the kb/mouse with their greasy af hands?
I like to leave my mark, also helps to keep normalfags and girls away from my gear.

"musk" fetishist detected.

My slavnigga.

I tried poutine once. It was terrible.

Also sunflower seeds are repulsive. Now I don't much care for the taste to begin with, but that's only one aspect of it. It would be fine if people just sucked on them and swallowed them completely. But no, ever faggot who eats the god damn things has to spit out the mess into a disgusting blob of salt and debris. It is a repulsive thing to watch, and even worse to have to clean out of a trash can or whatever else the people eating it have decided to claim as their consumption location of choice.

No. That's also disgusting. Leaving any sort of mess behind from your eating habits is abhorrent.

I'll usually just have corn chips with one of the dips I've learned to make from my family. The best one is this layered one with cream cheese and peppers and such, but I can also make one that's basically french onion dip. I don't usually eat while I'm playing, though.

Cheeki Breeki brand sunflowers available in every supermarket in moscow the only brand with a guaranteed free bottle of Vodka for every purchase ( this offer is only available in the following participating supermarket chains…)

idontknowhowtocook.png

iveneverbeentoflavortown.gif

;___; i just wanted to be more authentic with my slav-side but xxl is way too biggu.

that cheese is definitely velveeta, you can tell because it looks like plastic

if there's not mushroom and beef stock involved, you don't know what the fuck flavor town is

Best soda coming through

i eat entire sunflower seeds
i do not spit out the shell, i eat that too

Just tried some over the weekend on a visit to Toronto, it was alright but the gravy wasn't very good. I could see it being better with a cream gravy of some kind as opposed to the really salty stock gravy it had. The curds with the fries was fantastic though.

anti-God shill!

peeling fruits or vegetables doesn't remove all the pesticide because surfactants are used on them so that the poison penetrates the plant very deep.

learn how to buy organic affordably, and wash your fruit. don't lose the good skin if its edible.

wrong faggot, it's to keep a sheen on the chocolate and if I remember right to also help with shelf life.

Nice I ate like 30 of those meat dumplings on a drunken night out when visiting my brother in Georgia and I shit a two foot log. Fuckin satisfying

see that's actually kind of eccentric and interesting in a way, at least he makes spooky looking shit. Where are all of those furries?

Pizza and soda

You think i got time to like live healthy

You have probably developed a minor allergy to the bananas like I did. After a couple years of getting stomach cramps, my throat started constricting form them too. I can avoid this by taking an otc antihistamine 15mins before eating bananas.

I always eat a bowl of dry special flakes with my Fanta. Just pick it up with your hands like they're chips.
It's quite dry but very edible.

You say that like it's a problem.

#healthyatanysize

I wanted to believe this was was real but I reverse image searched one of the pics and instagram photos and a buzzfeed article.

I am disappointed in you user.

A Danish one, but it needs olivier salad too