What will mate bonding look like under communism? Will casual sex continue to occur...

What will mate bonding look like under communism? Will casual sex continue to occur? What if your state-sanctioned gf doesn't like you?

Everyone will have robot waifus. End of story

stop making these threads

Fucking kill me
>>>/gulag/

I don't know but I'm gonna be lonely.

Prickly Pls

this. lurk moar OP

All humyns will be sterilized and all sex will be casual.

Inspired by the most logical race in the galaxy, the Vulcans, breeding will be permitted once every seven years.

For many of you, this will mean much less breeding.

For me, much, much more.

Public. Free. Use.

The concept of rape will cease to exist, as the idea of bodies being private property will also cease to exist. You will be able to walk up and fuck anyone, no matter what they are doing, just as much as they can to you.

Furthermore, this public display of sexuality will lead to the destruction of the bourgeois barriers of age and species, and we will finally achieve sexual utopia.

Gonna need source of this.

Eliezer Yudkowsky pls

What does a robot designer have to do with this?

he wrote a short story with that in it as a way of demonstrating how different people in the future are and it was so farfetched and obviously designed to shock that actually the book I'm reading now (The Future War) where homosexuality is mandated on earth for population control seems more plausible

nice sauce

Friendly reminder that communism isn't going to make you any less of an unlovable loser.

Showing love through actions and not purchases.

gonna need some source fam

This is the kind of shit I would delete if I was mod.