The Last Jedi is a take with some personality and just what Star Wars needs

The Last Jedi is a take with some personality and just what Star Wars needs.
It's nothing like the Force Awakens, the audience divide like the prequels proves this, search your feelings, you know it to be true.

I want to believe you, user.

It's true, all of it

It was bland, no personality. You have to convince people, not just make vague statements and expect me to agree.

It elevated Luke Skywalker, he goes out not through fighting but through an act of peace and using the force in an extremely strong manner, it completely turned the tables on everything. Poe was given more to say and mean. Rey was given more to say and mean and exist.

Saying it is bland is the most vague statement you could make. The film had this eerie otherworldly feel to it and tone that hadn't been seen before coupled with brashness

Goddamn do I LOVE how December is launching the yearlong kick in the balls 2018 will be for white people.

You do know Last Jedi will make mad money and acclaim, right?

You do know it'll be best film of the year, yes?

You did see us take deep Red retard Alabama away from you this week, Yeah?

The Big Blue Wave is coming.

Every movie, show, and bestselling novel will be aimed at kicking Donald Dumbfuck's evil.orange ass as hard as we possibly can. This is culture war to deliver a Democrat supermajority angry white men will never destroy.

A Star Wars with a few meager plot holes is a small price to pay for the good stuff: free healthcare, hate speech laws, having net neutrality back, and impeachment.

Just shut the fuck up and enjoy the ride, babydicks. Last Jedi isn't about stroking your nostalgia spots, fuckboys. It's a lethal weapon in something far greater than you will ever comprehend.

You mean the same Luke Murderwalker who attempts to kill children in their sleep? That wasn't Luke Skywalker doing that.

He did do it though because he had some conflict.

LOL

He didn't kill his evil genocidal father because that would have been mean. He tried to kill his best friend's son who he was training because iuno he might be bad someday.

That's bad. He stinks.
See above.

It had an insulated soyboy feel where nothing that happens really matters because the day will magically be saved, oh and nobody in the galaxy even notices that this fighting is going on.
A bland version of the empire fights a bland version of the rebels again. It's like if you took the OT, removed everything interesting and fun, added some estrogen, and added some cutesy aliens that will make good toys.

If you aren't even going to attempt to discuss the film without memeing your buzzwords like a cuckchan autist you can leave

Think about what you're saying so you don't look like an idiot next time.

Obi-Wan didn't show up in Anakin's bedroom like some kind of slasher villain. That was a fair fight between Jedi Masters. Ben was just a kid.

You need to think about what youre saying faggot because you said nothing

I know and sometimes you have to shake things up, Luke was still a good person and Hamil played him very well in the film. He had conflict and it gave his character some more meat compared to just having him along like han solo and doing nothing important or having done nothing relevant to the story

Mark was the best actor in the film. His character was poorly written and he knew it.

It's insulated, feminine, and safe. It feels like fucking Ben 10. I feel no suspense, like there's nothing on the line, and like the larger universe doesn't even care about this petty argument between groups that are flaccid shadows of their former selves.
They keep trying to harp on about Kylo Ren being a bootleg wannabe Vader. Every part of the movie feels like a bootleg wannabe. You have Leia almost dying, and it still feels like an insurance ad. You have the big bad Snoke dying in what is supposed to be a surprising scene, and it's as dull as watching some plaque monster get brushed away by all-new Colgate Plus in a toothpaste advertisement. Even Luke and Ren fighting felt like they were half-heartedly slapboxing.

You know Anakin killed the younglings like a slasher, so Luke had a moment like his father

Pottery. But really Rian said himself that he liked the prequels and there was something beautiful about them.

Not saying TLJ is like the prequels it isn't but it has filmmaking heart into it.

Idk what Ben 10 is. All I will say is it actually is the best Star Wars film since Revenge of the Sith and the only worthy Star Wars sequel film therefore so far to me. I liked it. The Luke Ren fight I see your point but Luke wasn't even fighting was he.

Rian has panache his direction is just not typical. If you get into what he's doing it works though.

Civil war will happen before what you desire occurs.

Just so you know.

Mainstream culture is shrinking, not growing, SJW wars is just one of the last universally appealing franchises out there.

After this, no unproven brands with the same level of politicization will have the same cultural reach. Culture is splintering more than it is unifying and that is explicitly due to the intensely polarizing efforts of the left.

Media is not going to save the Democrats, this is their establishment blowing their load in a last desperate bid to combat the inevitable demographic cultural shift that is taking place.

So not only does it feel pointless and safe, it actually is. Fischer Price Wars.

If you don't see what Rian was trying to do he legit is doing it on purpose the same manner Lucas would visually direct something to have the atmosphere that he wants to resonate with the story. Now TFA was pretty shit but I think Rian salvaged it and actually made a good film involving Luke again.

Consensus seems to be what he did to Luke was the worst part of the whole movie.

Consensus of those who liked the force awakens consensually?

Just saw it. This sort of calculated effort to spite the existing fan base really makes one appreciate the safe blandness of most Disney blockbuster crap. Truly a bold move, to burn it all to the ground just to broadcast the same "just die already whitey" message as every other media outlet. Can't wait for Episode IX to at last resolve this conflict between two people I don't care about who are fighting for no reason.

I'm guessing Disney's millions of minimum wage slaves need this pile of shit to do well.

Oh the irony.

imagine actually being this retarded

New Republic is a failure from the start.

Yeah, anyone who doesn't embrace judaic progressivism is a retard.