archive.is/fzSWi
imdb.com/title/tt2527336/?ref_=ttcrv_crv_tt
8ch.net/tv/res/1014769.html#q1014774
8ch.net/tv/res/1014769.html#q1014870
hooktube.com/watch?v=8eciBTcFZ2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It will go down every time you duplicate this thread

THE LAST JUST

It's legit one of the only great star wars films.

so I should make another thread?

only at 57% user

I was really expecting another cringefest about plebs soaking up nu-StarWars but this backlash is a really welcome change of pace.

Rolling for 56%. Let's keep this up lads.

Wait what are we doing to it? I thought this was all based on normie votes.

It's plebs that aren't liking it now ironically and the welcome change of pace was that it was actually a good film. And one of the only good star wars films therefore now.

I was 50-50. I mean I doubt this is any worse than TFA but you can only hype and gaslight people for so long.

Also, the fact that it's some unknown "fukin white male" in the directors chair gives more licence for the bugmen to openly turn on it.

If it continues to go down, then you can expect a series of articles from glorified bloggers totally not paid by Disney to shit on the Star Wars fanbase.

why is the letterboxd rating so high it has a 4.0/5.0 average on letterboxd

This is really bizarre and unexpected.

We're not but as it goes lower (((Disney))) will start rolling out the damage control. I hope you niggers are archiving the page. They could end up getting them to alter the score and blame it on russian hackers.

Taking bets. They'll start blaming racists for not wanting to take their white children to see an ooga booga kiss a white woman on the lips in a children's movie.

it deserves to go down even lower

The audience rating on Rotten Tomatoes is 3.4/5, which is not bad.

The % is the percentage of people who liked the movie, not the rating.

its actually an ooga booga kissing a chink

"muh toxicity", "muh fan entitlement"

That's not what is happening. TFA for all its flaws was watchable. This fucking garbage heap was simply not. It is literally such a shit heap that even the shills can't stand it.

That's hilarious. Did they want to lose china's money?

After watching a pirated version of The Last Jedi I'm convinced Disney does not know what they are doing other than killing off old characters to push their new toylines .

There will be a dual strategy which is already happening tbh. 1 is to blame the racist white male viewers, the 2nd more subtle strat is to blame the white male director who fucked it up.

The ratings are creeping back up. The bots have been activated.

It would be hilarious if disney does the type of damage control that we've seen out of wb, and completely fucks up both star wars and the marvel shit.

Kathleen Kennedy must be in bullettime right now.

I wonder if she's drunk yet. and screaming incoherently about white males and their stupid families

Is this shit out in china yet, because I'm sure they will love the chink with the nigger.

but this guy says that it's good

>B-but goy it's just the tenth best Star Wars movie ever made, it's in the top 10, you should really see it two more times at IMAX to fully appreciate the garbage kjno.

Is this Dan Aykroyd's twin brother?

Wow, just wow.
Like, what?
I haven't seen it but I thought it would be just full enough of tripe shite for normalfags to at the very least be superficially entertaining.
What happened? How could it crash so bad?
Is it like legitimately bad? I mean, below fluff?

You can watch almost the entire movie here in mp4.

Looks like spitting on Luke Skywalker was the last straw for normalfags

Just curious, did you watch it?

Unfortunately yes.

Get a load of this gay.

I honestly didn’t realize how much it would bother me, but it really, really irks me that they took Luke and made him this. This is like making Batman a cannibal.

Ben Affleck is a closet jew so close enough.

meme magic fam

What's the matter, goy, don't like how we subverted your childhood hero and turned him into a pathetic loser?

Checked. It's officially the worst Star Wars movie.

LUKE REBUILT THE JEDI ORDER AND MARRIED MARA JADE AND HAD KIDS FUCK ALL OF YOU NIGGERS AND JEWS KYLE KATARN IS CANON AND REVAN IS CANON AND THRAWN WAS BLUE SHERLOCK HOLMES

I'm sorry, George.

If we shitpost hard, can we meme Lucas to direct the new trilogy?

I'd rather meme him into releasing experimental kinos. I want to see what the equivalent of THX is from an experienced director.

Desann, Ragnos & Tavion are also cannon and less stupid than TFA, Rogue one, and TLJ.

Why not also
Meme disney into bankruptcy!

Jedi Outcast is kino. Katarn going nuts after he thinks Jan is dead, then he finds her…great moments in low polygon count cutscenes.

Can we not only meme him into not only helming the next SW trilogy but also directing Marvel's Howard the Duck II ?

I'd rather him just make new films not connected to Star Wars.

It's actually a fun game, still have Outcast II and Jedi Academy….

All Star Wars games I've played has been comfy and true to the series. It's weird how Lucasarts and pretty much all the makers of other EU media has gotten the formula right but Disney keeps fucking it up.

maybe the chinese version of the film will cut that scene out of the movie

Along with a few other tweaks and they'll call it the "JJ Approved Remaster". Release it right when DVD and BluRay sales of this start to tank just to justify never dropping price.

That was some bizarre kino, I would take a sequel than any pozzed Marvel turd, specially the Iron Nigger: STARBUCKS EMPLOYEE!

How about just letting SW rest in peace like it deserved? Now, Howard the Duke, I'm all for it. Let's rev up those dank meme engines.

Lucas should come back for Ep IX, all the hype and all but when the movie begins, we see a recap of TFA, RO and TLJ and then the next shot is Howard the duck waking up out of his bed, so the whole thing was just his nightmare and we kickstart the long awaited sequel to Howard the duck.

Terminator Genisys the TFA & TLJ timeline.
No one will be mad apart from tumblrina faggots.

Lucas oversaw and approved of all the EU stuff, that's why it worked. Also, he hired people who loved Star Wars, not people who hated it.

this

By this point, it would be better to make the David Lynch's Return of the Jedi Remake.
But jolly fuck, are you telling me all the shit Luke went through was for nothing? I mean, not just the "First Order" but for his character development?
Well, fuck your "earn your happy ending", am I right.
It reminds me of Blues Brothers 2000 when they start by mentioning how the orphanage closed anyways.
Like, we know Ren killed his other students but even if we ignore the gigantic plot-hole since Kylo Ren's fight was the one of a little bitch is not like he thought this was impossible, his own father was a disgraced Jedi for christ's sake.

All you need.
We knew the Jedi weren't a bunch of saints, the whole point of the prequels was to deconstruct the original trilogy, but this wasn't deconstruction, this was opposite.
This is the equivalent of the edgy Power Rangers fan-made video.

Not really, you should have realized the jedi weren't infallible in the OT. They kept saying Luke had to kill Vader but he saved him instead.

Lucas illustrating that organized religion is flawed wasn't deconstructing the original films at all. He was just illustrating that spirituality gets corrupted by institutions.

The cattle awakens.
Prequels were kino and George did nothing wrong with them.

user your not a true fan, you didn't even order a special edition sippy cup yet!

The user score will hit below 50%, I promise you.
Once the masses see it (screenings will be booked up until likely sunday) they're going to hate on it more.

for infantile-ized adults….welcome to the present state of western civilization.

It wouldn't be so childish if it didn't have a massive fucking star wars picture on it.

How did Rian predict this?

Its never about what any of the faggot Jedi or Sith want. It is what the force wants. The force is both the light and dark side. The force has to have a balance. It is a fucking natural force. Like gravity. It has a law.
Balance.
So The Jedi might want to do this or that, or the Sith might want to nuke this or that, but the force of the universe makes it so some dumb assclown can shit a torpedo down a shit sewage exhaust line into the death stars generator.

Luke builds his bad ass academy, but guess what, cant have Jedi dominate. Sith have to burn that shithole down and rape the space kids corpses.
Sith dominate the Universe, guess what? they all fucking mass murder each other in a plot to control, so they have one master, one apprentice.

Balance. Always balance. It isn't about good, evil, rebels, empire, Sith, Jedi.
Just balance. Always balance.

This porg shit is such a forced meme it's not even funny.
At least ewoks had a role in the movie and were likeable goofballs.

The way disney behaved before TLJ's release, it was obvious this film was going to be worse than TFA.
I said something to the effect of it might be worse than "answer the call" a week or 2 ago, before some shill claimed no movie would ever reach that level again.

and you see there why they needed the porgs for the adult-childern to rally around that bit of merchandise, when (((their))) movie failed to please.

Meant the state of Luke, the Jedi tree being set on fire, and Yoda being smug while Luke complains, seems like a sort of fitting analogy for the entire situation at the moment.

IT FUCKING HAPPENED
MEMES ARE REAL

I don't know if it's worse but the increasingly shrill feminist sperging from the media outlets feels very familiar. Almost the same playbook, in fact.

if dubs it'll be 50% by morning

This is important. On the Day Disney consolidated it's power the unthinkable might happen.. a star wars movie might be panned.

Rotten Tomatoes locked the score. It wont drop.

The more Disney expands their portfolio of film rights, the more money that slips through their fingers.

archive.is/fzSWi

The potential is there we will see how it goes.

typical

How long before they edit censor,or bury old movies because they are not pozzed enough?

I wanted the movie to be so shit that normalfags would be stirred from their stupor

I did not anticipate these feels

qwik e mart digits

Seriously what the fuck. It looked like a SyFy channel movie.

They set the canon on fire way before that. As soon as they fucking bought it.

Neither did I, user.

They locked the score. I tried making a review but they won't let me post it either.

Rottentomatoes is a fixed game.

Are they afraid Disney will come after them?

Episode I 6/10
Episode II 6/10
Episode III 9/10
Episode IV 6/10
Episode V 8/10
Episode VI 7/10
Episode VII 6/10
Episode VIII 9/1

hello fellow nerds
wanna promote some merchandise?

This picture makes me jolly.

imdb.com/title/tt2527336/?ref_=ttcrv_crv_tt

imdb is rating this 8.1 atm, in what fucking universe is that reality

Episode I 5/10
Episode II 6/10
Episode III 8/10
Episode IV 7/10
Episode V 8/10
Episode VI 8/10
Episode VII 4/10
Episode VIII 9/11

The one where Disney has bought off shills and reviewers and most, if not all, normalfags have shit taste.

🏅

Sure

What I'm most disappointed with in the direction that Disney is taking for Star Wars is that they threw out all the books and expanded universe. The books were much more detailed than the movies overall.

It's a shame, I didn't like movie 7 much it felt like a repeat of movie 4 with some Harrison Ford cameos and it just felt weak, with a weak plot. It still sold a lot so now they continued with it and further butchered the star wars franchise.

Also I really dislike the whole redditor geek culture around star wars. Feels like the fan base has drastically changed around star wars. I think Disney panders to this part, maybe because there are more of these idiots to pander to than the size of the initial fan base.

There were so much more creative directions that Disney could've taken. They could've gone back in time to the old republic. This would be amazing on screen and it would sell really easily, there's a lot of stuff going on and a lot of stories to tell along with possibilities to bring nuances to the dark side vs light side thing that are absent from the original 6 parts.

(You)

i hope to god this promotion backfires in a spectacular way

see
8ch.net/tv/res/1014769.html#q1014774
and
8ch.net/tv/res/1014769.html#q1014870

Lucas didn’t see balance that way. He saw balance as the natural state, and Palpatine and the Sith as a corrupting force. The Chosen one was born because the Sith had discovered a method to cloud out the force use of the Jedi. They were shrouding shit in darkness and throwing the galaxy out of balance.

So far it’s made less than the Force Awakens. Jews are in maximum oy.

It's back to 57%

It requires $800 million to break even (after marketing and production). Probably will, but looking at this movie I can't figure out why the production costs were so high as it looks like a high budget netflix tv show

The bots are gaining ground

Nepotism and corruption inherent in all Jewish enterprises.

This is Force.
"Balance" in the Force is when nobody is using the Dark Side. When someone starts abusing it, the Force corrects itself to go back into balance. The problem is, the Force controls everything, but chooses the manner most effective for itself, rather than for everyone. To get balance, it needed to remove Palpatine, so it made there be an Anakin, to take on a role in the Rule of Two, to take out both Sith at once. In the end, the Dark Side users were eliminated, and balance restored… at the cost of millions of lives.

That's why the Force is inherently bad. It takes away free will, and dominates all life in the galaxy. Meet me at Malachor V.

we must counter attack, quickly! call Holla Forums, they're useful idiots, what could go wrong?

probably Adam's Sandler scheme, ask for a billion bucks, make a cheap movie, pocket the rest.

It's like you don't know how these people think

I think there were a lot of rewrites.

It will be the basis of the first live-action spin-off tv series, exclusive to Hulu.

Disney + Fox = 60% Hulu ownership

$100 million of CG to remove Daisy Ridley's mustache in reshoots

exclusive to crackle

nothing can go wrong.
This must go below The Phantom Menace so it can be real kino even if its artificial kino instead of full blown natural kino.

Production is merely a euphemism for money laundering.

fuck you Kreya
you are right

This is what Star Wars should be

This is going to happen, but Kylo Ren will still die anyway

I know for a fact George loved the film, so you should accept it Holla Forums. It's patrician.

apathy is death

I see you're an undecided man yourself

When will they trot Hamill out to say he loves it and it’s great?

So. Basically. The force is genderfluid. Good move. Bravo. So brave.

👏👏👏

Kreia wasn't a grey jedi, she was an anti-jedi who wanted to end the force. A grey jedi is someone who embraces the living force in its entirety, the complete opposite.

Well I've got just the game for you, friend.

It's pretty jank and very unfinished though, but fortunately the devs recently updated it to work on modern systems they even made a ganoo slash linucks port

What were they expecting?

hooktube.com/watch?v=8eciBTcFZ2Q

Gray Jedi are ironically the only force users who actually honor and respect the "balance" aspect of jedi philosophy.

The fact that the movie included the military-industrial complex of all things makes this even more accurate.

The grey jedi thing is awful. The movies established the danger of having the force was without constant discipline the wielder would lose control of themselves and fall to the darkside. Hate rage fear etc were all paths to it so you had to become monk like. There was no having your cake and eating it too by being in the middle using rage and coming out unscathed. Adding the grey jedi thing makes turning to the darkside no longer dangerous and the light side pointless because you can just be in the middle. It ruins the ethical overtone that plot element came with originally and turns it into a D&D alignment.

The one where pants of shit Hillary Clinton won.

this

Its down to 8.0 now.

New Trilogy? We are going to need competant fucks to hard reboot Star Wars. I personally would like a film based on the Old Republic and the Rakatan Empire.

The numbers will never be with you, Disneycuck.