Germany takes violent vidya censorship in a new level

Germany takes violent vidya censorship in a new level

care to explain?

Are you serious right now?

Those are gay haircuts.

HEY, MAY I HAVE A COPY OF YOUR MOST VIOLENT GAME

Wonder what would happen if someone say, had a copy of rapeplay or something 2brutal4Germany

Are you ?

yes I am.

Who are you trying to fool?

There's still hope

Hope is dead. Those cops couldn't give a shit about their own country. If they did, they'd head to Parliament.

Every single time a mudslime kills people in the name of their filthy religion, libcucks and other mudslimes defend Islam.

Even if these cucks were directly affected, they will never wake up.

Where do you see hope in that picture?

I've seen cosplays that look better than that crew.

Also who the fuck still issues MP5s in 2016?

I see a closed Gamestop, it's a start.

Germany to not be so shit-all stupid to allow Refugees/Muslims to be in the police force.

Bet they said that in the 30's too
and then those men did
all they need is a leader

I'm okay with Holla Forumsshit if you at least TRY to make it video games

This thread is awful. Fuck you.

I'd like to believe that.

They're in front of a Game Stop. Sooth your anal pain, Holla Forums.

Why, they're as bad as summer Holla Forums or ironic shitposters, Holla Forumsshit adds nothing and detracts from so much.

Dubs speak the truth

They are guarding videogames to stop german people from buying them. Because you know, they are the ones shooting up malls because of Grand Theft Auto.

did they get all those faggots from the gap?

(1)
Welcome to the party, saltfags. Good to see you added all those proxies to boost your board above Holla Forums. God knows how desperate you are to stay in the top 25.

What is wrong with europe? Sand niggers are killing their families and they turn around and blame their own race for it? Little spoiler, habeeb isnt playing GTA and getting the idea to kill people. He's learning this shit from the quran while fucking his goat.

It's like you're speaking another language.

There's a gamestop right there, /leftyfag/

Fuck off back to halfchan. This isn't a Holla Forums thread at all and you know it, we know all about your little shitposting cartel that has been turning Holla Forums into garbage for months.

Wanna give them ideas?

Must be the wordfilter mentality you dragged over from your shit board.

And we know how asspained you fellas are that you're losing ground.

lol

That our video game board is being turned to shit and no longer about video games? Yeah, you've done a great job of co-opting it and killing it.

When did I say anything about Holla Forums? Fuck off back to cuckchan.

Oh yeah, it's the shadowy right-wing IDF that's ruining Holla Forums :^)

Nah, it's shitposting stains of cancer like you ruining Holla Forums.

Don't people like you piss and moan about "censorship" in the first place?

How can it be shitposting if it's vidya-related?

I'm loving those sources lad. Not that I don't expect Germany to pull shit like this, but a picture ain't gonna cut it.

It's a thread about vidya censorship in Germany, though. Are you doing ok, user? Do you need a friend?

You sure can tell by the contents of this thread that there is a lot of video game related discussion caused by this video game related op.

It's a pretty transparent shitposting tactic to take a topic you want to bait with that is easily made into anything but Holla Forums and find the most tertiary reference to vidya you can to justify keeping it on the catalog, you need to get new tactics.

Japanese Bionic Commando for the NES would be 2brutal4Germany thanks to their stupid Aryan Guilt (it is like white guilt but German)

Feel free to hide the thread and go somewhere else, then. You can't expect to be on board with 100% of the content here. Stop being so entitled.

I love how they let a terrorist walk right by them. Does this finally confirm Battletoads?

Sounds familiar.

Thinly veiled crossboard thread because of the habbening in München. Why can't you discuss it on the proper boards?

Nice digits. Maybe a waifu will fix this shit thread.

Are these the tards that complain about non-vidya webms in webm threads?

Since you're so assblasted, I have no problem bumping for this.

The curse of autism, user. Don't blame them, they can't help it.

Is this a raid?

silly germans they don't know bout Steam

So you're from reddit, I see.

lol

It's one thread. One silly thread. I don't understand why we can't have fun over one silly thread that clearly involves vidya.

FUCKING GAMESTOP

No, it's still shitposting, but I'm doing it where it belongs since OP was so nice to make a DESIGNATED thread.

user since you're so wise you should email mark and lay down brand new guidelines for Holla Forums so we can ban all discussion you don't like.

I don't think hearing a rugga tier faggot saying "you're just mad that I'm spewing diarrhea all over your board you mad bro you salty bro?" will ever get old. You and your shitposting cartel are nothing but a nuisance ruining Holla Forums.

I have litteraly 0 idea what this thread is about.

A weak excuse to act like this is Holla Forums.

We all know Mark loves making this Holla Forums with video games, of course nothing will be banned.

L M A O

If you don't have opinions that are about video games, you should fuck off. This is the video games board.

Muslim shooter in German. Police dispatched to guard all the games.

I have lots of opinions about video games. I also have opinions about things that aren't wholly video games but are related to video games. If you don't like this thread, are you free to leave fam.

Calm the fuck down, faggot. The issue of board quality has nothing to do with shitposting. If oyu want a quality board, don't focus on trying to purge low-quality shit (you won't succeed), and instead try coming up with actual quality threads. If there was an abundance of god-tier threads, do you think anybody would bother going to a shitty template thread or similar?

Tells me all I need to know if your defense of shitposting Holla Forums wasn't enough already.

Yes. As you can tell by faggots like 27dd72, some people are hell bent on killing the board.

Ironic cancerposting is still cancerposting. You come off as a nigger, was that your intent? You sure fooled us.

I didn't make the thread, though. In fact, I haven't made a thread anywhere in months. Calm down cuck.

Possesion is okay.
Distribution is illegal and can get you for I think upo to 5 years in prison.

There's too many people.

You sure are mad son. Why don't you go make a quality thread of your own so you won't be so upset over things you don't like?

Truly reddit tier banter.

Just curious, what's your favorite video games? Please no ironic reply, I'm genuinely interested user.

You sure do seem mad, lad.

Salty bruh

Alright, I approve user. You may carry on.

Would bang 1, 3, 4 and 5 and 8.

What, are you a Muslim?

Thanks laddette.

I still don't get what the thread is about.

No Holla Forums, you are Holla Forums.
In other words, it is the majority of Holla Forums regulars who are nationalists. You're clearly not from here since you are such a leftist cuck, and you have outed yourself as Holla Forums.

I hope some anons are attending so they can give on-site reports.

ITT:

Was there any need for idiots to spill their spaghetti all over a perfectly fine thread?. I don't know who is fucking dumber, the "go back to Holla Forums hurr durr" crowd or the faggots who keep replying to them. This thread is clearly related to videogames and i'm not even from any political board here.