Have sister

is my sister a lesbian?

any chick would turn lesbo after extended contact with your soyboy ass tbh

Post pic and I will tell if she is a lesbian
Also nice Holla Forums thread, want to slide some nu-wars trainwreck thread?

lol

No. She is in love with you.

One and only one.

A 10/10 to normalfags includes Rihanna, Kim K, J-Lo, Jennifer Lawrence, Katy Perry etc. so she might just be seen as a plain jane.

Oh really? Mind if I set her up with someone, user?

Your sister clearly wants your dick and you assume she's a lesbian? The only gay here, is you.

Watch Blue is the warmest color with her to find out

He should dip his finger in her pussy afterwards to see if its moist?

You or another brother?

Brother is how you call a nigger. You call a brother.

That's what it says at the top of my page at least.

Send her my way and i will cherish her and give her a family and a long nice life together forever user.

If you don't get this goblin the fuck off that list of perfection, you'd better…

Wew, enjoy ur manlet offspring incapable of commanding armies and conquering the world.

this tbh

user I…

She wants to fuck you. What the hell did you do to inspire wincest in her loins you sicko?

Alexander was a literal Aryan tbqh.

I want to fug 3D asuka

He was 5'11" which was taller than average for French of the time. He is remember as a manlet because he was famous enough for his clothes and shit to be saved. Plenty of crypts from the time and the bones tell no lies.

?

He was a multicult one world government fag that forced his officers and soldiers to marry foreign wives. You probably wouldn't like him if he existed today and only think he was great because he was glorified.

here a TV ad

OP needs to send this to his sister

That girl is a 10/10 qt

Possibly, but I think it's more likely she's got autism. Like you.

I was just about to post this, I concur.

No, the reason is because he was measured with the French system which had larger units of measurement than the English system therefore a lower number. English then took this and ran with it claiming he was a manlet to try and demean him and his accomplishments as a leader.

It's fine because everyone he ruled over was White and he only forced some officers to diplomatically marry Persians (which were also an Aryan people) and adopt some of their customs. Also saying Alexander was a multi-culti one world government fag is like saying the Romans were multi culti one world government fags, you fag.

We're not even trying to do the Holla Forums shit anymore, huh? I mean BLACKED and Drumpf threads okay but this, this is some new level of random.

What are you a manlette? The idea woman's height for me is 5' 7''

Why would you want a woman that's bigger than you?

Enjoy raising manlettes.

Boards with large userbases will always have off-topic threads because many of the posters don't use other boards.

Tell me about it.