What do you think of netflix?

What do you think of netflix?

It's shit…
hooktube.com/watch?v=Qg0i0nm35TE

Japanese girls should have their vocal cords removed

god that looks terrible

Jews are really working hard to try and subvert anime aren't they? They just keep failing though. Eventually its going to start working.

Anime is the last bastion of jew free media, if it fall i'm going to shoot up the synagogue.

/a/ on suicide watch

No, you won't. You will impotently cry on an imageboard like you always do.

Devilman ending is kino.

doubt it.
have there even been past attempts? it's probably on there list but I doubt it's a pressing concern. Just because Netflix is working with japs to make anime, doesn't mean it's gonna have a bunch of pozzed stuff in it. You just want everybody watching the specific kind of anime you do. You're the kind of shit that says "3DPD" unironically.
doubt.jpg
sup FBI

Weebs are the biggest fucking faggots imageboards ever produced.

fuck back off to something awful, faggot

They're ruining devilman… have they no fucking shame…

It's hilarious that all the animation just looks like outlines.

Who's next ?

Jojo's bizzare adventure

You're not on one of your protected boards, moron.

anyway, devilman is about more than just "muh cute girls" so ignore whoever the fuck posted or just call him a faggot and let's talk about whether or not Netflix's Devilman is pozzed.

It's already ruined by its mere existence.

It's already shit.

so you're admitting your a goon now? how does it feel that Holla Forums is dying now?

Hahahahaha.

Is that why anime is full of shit jews love to shove into western media?
Kikes don't need to subvert Japan. Nips were always pozzed since the beginning of time.

Anime is inherently leftist.

Wow.

I don't know about the anime perspective [spoiler]albeit Sidonia was a good series, and I'm not sure how or why it appeared on Netflix,
to the exclusion of other decent quality series[/spoiler] but generally: the streaming film and television selection is pretty terrible. I remember around 10 years ago, the appeal of Netflix wasn't only the convenience factor compared with Blockbuster, but also the selection. It was generally seen as a powerlevel increaser for obscure films and series as well as premium cable series on DVD. A lot of people I know saw shows like Sopranos over the DVD mailer.

So I'm at a relative's recently, it's late, nothing to watch, so I get to browsing the streaming selection. First of all, there doesn't appear to be any form of search aside from title search. You can't do any search by genre or format.

No problem, I figure, I'll go on imdb advanced title search, pull some good ones, and then run the titles on Netflix. And here I run into the second issue: Netflix's selection. The chances of locating a title you're after on Netflix are extremely low. When a title's not there then it will offer "movies like [title you're searching for" in which case it appears to be cross-referencing a clone of imdb's database, and it gives you some titles which may or may not be appropriate as recommendations. Ok, I think, let's look up these titles, as they're already on Netflix. And normally, all those recommended titles have very low scores, not worth watching.

Selection's also pretty awful with series.

I don't know how they still get away with it. I mean you're better off just watching TCM On Demand or perusing YouTube for full movies.

I don't know I don't go there.

Interresting.

Devilmam was about the Cold War conflict. Can't wait to see Trump jabs.

I'm honestly liking other streaming services more and more lately. Netflix doesn't have good anime, classic adult swim, but also they just have the same fucking movies always. Gets old.

talk about an oxymoron!