Ready to spread easy red pill on jews (with a bit of #notalljews). Also...

Ready to spread easy red pill on jews (with a bit of #notalljews). Also, totally blows the fuck out of the "Not an argument-man is totally a jewish puppet goy, believe me" narrative that gets pushed every time a video of his is posted

Just spread on whenever social media you have, it's almost a year old, but I assume that like me, most of us have never seen it. (Does not seem to be on his main channel).

I also for some reason, can't download the video in case they decide to shut it down

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCu6LZXpruhmdFhNGWmYLZYg/playlists
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Haha the TRS crowd and their (((alt-right))) cronies clearly don't have a bunker and are getting worried. All that money won't stop you getting lynched like a dirty Jew Stephan. Enjoy Israel.

It's part of the process, realizing that you're never going to 'reason' with shitskins and kikes - and not through protests, either. We've held our line for white nationalism, it's only a matter of time for their line to be beaten to a bloody pulp. Lines and fronts we've already tried and moved on from. You'll see why, eventually, not even the greatest philosophers could resolve the JQ. The Jew has survived feeding off many nations without ever losing their identity. Now you have to choose between outing the Jew or being the Jew's goy.

>(((Stefan Molyneux)))

That yid is such a shill, he reported Varg "fill the bog, crush the zog" Vikernes' VR exposing his lies, who had over 100k views, to youtube censorship.

NEVER trust jews.

>(((This video is not available in your country)))

WHY THE FUCK DID 4 E-CELEB THREADS APPEAR ALL AT ONCE?

SPENCER
LAURA
ENOCH
STEPHAN?

If I want to show a video it will be the Haavara Agreement!

Yeah you have no idea what you are talking about. At best you'll link a clip of him saying his mom came from a "pretty jewish clan in Berlin". Not an argument for her actually being jewish, just that the town (clan) had a lot of jews in it. I'm sure you'll try to push this angle anyway since it's literally all you got.

I like that Stefan keeps dropping slow red-pills on Twitter such as referring to Facebook as Faceberg about a month ago and he just mention something about the FBI hiring "smear-merchants" which is obvious deliberate wording. There's also pic related.

not even on his channel for some reason. Also, this thread is not about the author of the video, but the video itself

so what does he actually say in the video? id like to know without giving him a view

Reminder TRS love namefag ecelebs because they want a daddy to solve their problems and want to be absolved of personal responsibility

It's a mirrored one, not on his channel.

>O look yet another shitty (((e cleb))) thread, keep it up mooshie we are up to thread # 8. Is your next thread going to be about milo?

You're naive if you can't see through his fraud. Also, have you actually seem him condem Israel? Globalists? Nah, he will just distract you with, while truthful, arguments that steer you away from the (((real))) cause of the problems and all the robbery the globalist kikes are and have been performing on you while they plot the total enslavement of your people and culture.

I was just gonna say this. Glad I'm not the only one who noticed. When are they gonna get tired of shilling these e-celebs here? They've been exposed as the cancer they are long by now.

Pic related is all that ever needs to be shown when anyone tries to defend Lauren in particular.

Plenty of stuff, from how zog came to be, what kinds of brutal shit it did to it's own jews, how zog states that:
* is ethical and correct to kill non jews sometimes
* non jews are lower than cattle, how
* If a jew fucks a nonjew baby, the baby must be put to death for bringing troubles to the jew
etc..

Also, plenty of US/Palestine comparisons, like for instance:
Imagine having someone take the entire US except for texas and alasca, and then start making incursions on them, that's what the jews did to the Palestinians, etc

Yes to both actually. He frequently attacks globalists and has called out Zionist's hypocrisy towards their attitudes regarding immigration and nationalism in the West.

He's even stated on multiple occasions that the Jews were the primary leaders of Bolshevism, something which no other mainstream public intellectual would ever dream of doing.

You're naive to draw assumptions when you clearly haven't paid attention to anything he has to say. He actually did call out Israel for their immigration hypocrisy where they push for it in the west then refuse it themselves. He's not Alex Jones who tries to deflect if the topic comes up, he's just not fixated on it all the time as that's not how you boil the frog.

When shills can specifically point out to something he HAS done hostile to us and not attack him for what he HASN'T "done enough of" maybe I'll listen.

Oh and take note of the wave of (1)'s that pop in this thread to talk shit like clockwork the second anybody tries to have reasonable discussion. This isn't a coincidence.

Sill controlled kike op, and your still a giant faggot.

Well, to be honest, he's not doing what the Alt Lite is doing, namely, explicitly diverging attention from us by invoking "racism" and "hate speech".
Actually, his messages are very of his own, with the tendency of not wanting immigration.

I see he's neutral ground.

Watch how quickly shills will try to deflect from that and attempt lump him in with blatant ZOG puppets. You can tell how concerned Stefan makes them by how hard they try to bash him without ever giving actual evidence of any wrongdoing towards our interests.

Post the milo is so based thread op
:^)

You got anything to back that up or you just wanted to come in here to post selfies?

He's also said numerous times that Ashkenazi jews are the highest IQ and that's the only reason they run everything.
He's good at his subversion but he's still a dirty jew. Still getting lynched.

not an argument

Proof? Not some speculation based of his mom coming from somewhere with a lot of jews. By that logic Hitler must have been a jew since Weimer was a pretty jewish time for the Germans.

Kill yourself kike, everyone knows you Hebes play both sides. Not this time. It's into the oven for all of you. (((For real this time)))

take your e celebs and stick them up your ass

Post the fucking milo thread, I want to hear how he is a good goy faggot. :^)

Yes, we can mostly agree with him. That is his point, he is a GOOD shill and spy, trained enough to make you believe his intentions. You just made my point, you don't get how he is a shill. He tells the truth, makes good arguments, but you don't need him to reach those conclusions and he uses it to gain trust, as you just demonstrated, and then steer you away towards all the controlled-operatives he is buddies and to things like "protecting capitalism". He is not there to lie to you, he wouldn't make a philosophy show to it, he is there to "be" the right-wing thinking, to be a part of it, to INFILTRATE it.

Then explain why is he hosting (((Ezra Levant)))'s puppets Tommy Robinson and (((Lauren Southern))), neo-con (((David Praguer))) and zionist (((Steve Crowder))), just recently. He clearly has quite a lot of agreement there with all the controlled-op he supports.

He is a KIKE, has the looks and the materialistic mentality of one. Never trust jews.

>Kill yourself kike, everyone knows you Hebes play both sides. Not this time. It's into the oven for all of you. (((For real this time)))
So no, nothing to back that up then? "I called someone jewish so Holla Forums will believe everything else I say!!!" Good luck with that.

geg

Kikes gonna kike

Molyneux has admitted his mother was jewish, and he cavorts around with (((Ezra Levant))) and the rest of the (((alt-kike))) crowd. The only reason he is publishing anything related to jews is to try to subvert us – all according to a script that was penned long in advance.

End of fucking story.

/THREAD

Why are you lying? He never did that. He only said where she came from was pretty jewish. You know this too faggot.

(((FUCK YOU MOLLYJEW)))

Well when you come from jews, it is pretty fucking jewish.

Anybody that names the Jew is not a fucking shill.

He said his mother was spawned from a "pretty jewish" clan.

You're pretty desperate for molymeme to be a non-zogged source of information, huh kid? Don't worry, we've all been there. Almost everyone on jewtube is controlled opposition.

Stop watching (((The Shekel Media))), alright you little scamp?

Molykike is a literal jew. He is a disinformation shill a few levels below jonestein.

Take your kike e-celeb bullshit elsewhere.

He said his mother was spawned from a "pretty jewish" clan.

You're pretty desperate for molymeme to be a non-zogged source of information, huh kid? Don't worry, we've all been there. Almost everyone on jewtube is controlled opposition.

Stop watching (((The Shekel Media))), alright you little scamp?>>10148812

Wrong. This is the next evolution of their planned subversion of white racial consciousness and the awakening of the goyim. Eceleb kikes like Molymeme and Lauren Southern are now being instructed to begin herding the goyim ever more towards kosher white nationalism (Richard Spencer) and they've been given special dispensation to "name the jew".

They are the next level of gatekeepers after faggots like Alex Jones.

So English isn't your first language? She's either Jewish or not, so pretty Jewish is talking about the demographics around her, not her herself or he would have just straight up said she's Jewish. Keep pretending you don't get this though.

He said "from a pretty jewish clan". A clan refers to blood relations, not "demographics around her". If your family is "pretty jewish", you're likely a blood jew. Even if molymeme's mother was only a half jew, it still means that molymeme is more likely to be beholden to kikes machinations than not. Perfect shabbos goy stock.

You're pretty desperate for your creepy bald eceleb to not be jewish. Why don't you send him a personal email and ask him if he's a jew, see what he says? Settle it for us once and for all.

he claimed she survived holyhoax and his IQ aristocracy criteria puts jews on top in pure alt-kike fashion

go watch his video on IQ with the jewess professer; his face is priceless when she tells him multiple choice IQ tests are bogus and (((they))) really just come up with numbers after interviewing people directly.

OK

Yeah, it obviously is. What other choice to they have at this point? Do you really think the jews are allergic to playing both sides? It's textbook kikery.

How much is Ezra Levant paying you to shill the molymeme golem?

Not necessarily and you know this. You'll never concede that point however as your ENTIRE argument revolves around it.

I deem it important to be monitoring from time-to-time what the e-celebs are talking about. It's one thing to post every new video they make, and another to have a macro analysis of what they're doing or been up to.

Time to step away from the keyboard, Justin

Your molymeme faggots are hilarious because you all assume that anyone speaking with you has enough respect for you to be actually debating you with "le arguments".

This isn't a debate. I do not consider you worth my time in that regard. If you want to assume he was talking about his mother being raised in an environment rife with kikes, rather than being a blood kike, go right ahead.

The rest of us have ascended well beyond the alt-kike propaganda network that you are so desperately fellating. You should go comment on Lauren Southern's tweets and let her know how qt and totally not a jewess you think she is. Maybe she will like your tweet, wouldn't that be an exciting day for you?

But you'll sit here and keep replying? This is about as believable as everything else you have to say.

Go look up "amren and jews"; orthodox jews are to rule over a stronk semi-genetic atristocracy to keep the (((remaining))) "gentile whites" in line.

This is only the 8th gay ass e-cleb thread op has made today, the only one he has left is milo, I'm waiting to hear how much of a based nigger dick slurping faggot he is.

HEILd
Sage goes in all fields.

You're not from around here are you? It was well established we would 'tolerate' guyblow until Trump won the election and immediately turn on that fag which was over half a year ago. He's irrelevant unless your goal is to derail. of course it is

For references look up the stories of Purim/Esther and C'Haunnakkkah, both of which document how (((muh pogroms))) are opposing groups of jews fighting each other using their goy neighbors (golem doctrine)

Post the fucking milo thread hebe (((op))) we know you are gonna do it

chew glass kikelover geg

I think the ecelebs are just talking about themselves, once Milo gets wind of this circumcised dick measuring contest he'll chime in.

Holy shit I can't believe this faggot actually did it. It's been ages since viewers have asked him to read Culture of Critique and do a video on the JQ.

I haven't watched it yet but I'm pretty excited to find out how far he goes and what he leaves out. The problem with being an anti-kike public figure is that you get silenced and shoahed quickly. I understand why he hasn't gone full 1488. Molyneux isn't the truth… he's a baby step towards the massive earth shattering redpill that is the JQ. He is the nurse that eases you right before an uncomfortable procedure.

It's obviously the same faggot posting all these e-cleb threads, from the big gay blocks of text about how based they all are I would suspect imkamphy but he literally drowned in seaman on a japanese bukkake shoot earlier today.

Kill yourself

A pretty Jewish clan

Too many of you faggots are in a runaway downward purity spiral just like the muslims are. Is Moly perfect? Obviously not because he hasn't come out and addressed the jewish issue. But that doesn't mean that you have to shit all over him and not see the value in how he is acting as a stepping stone for the normies to wake up. Is he /ourguy/? No. But goddamnit, he pushes people into a mindset that they have been lied to all their life and that sends them off searching for more information. So, that leaves 3 likely options-

1) He is a kosher pro-jewish shabash goy
2) He is ignorant of the jewish question like most normies (meaning - ignorant of the holohoax and also the current jewish machinations in the world)
3) He is aware of the jewish question but chooses not to address it
4) Somewhere in between 2 and 3 - he is learning of the kikes and their ways but cannot reconcile it with the indoctrination he received in his youth about the holohoax and all the other shit we were all exposed to. This would be a phase of cognitive dissonance that he will eventually emerge from.

Now, I find options 1 and 2 to be highly unlikely. The guy is quite intelligent and researches everything honestly. I find it unlikely that after all these years of studying history, current events, philosophy, and all the connections of the world that he would remain ignorant of the kosher dick currently fucking western civilization. He approaches thing from a logical and pro-civilization pro-moral stance. He has stated numerous times that he loves white western civilization because quite frankly its the only civilization ever really worth a damn or important to him. Hell, he even changed his tune on the atheism/Christianity debate because he sees that without Christianity or a strong guiding religion, civilization falls apart. He is willing to change his views based upon evidence of what does and does not work best for civilization.

In regards to options 3 and 4, I believe Moly is at 4. As stated above, the guy does his research. But the pro-jewish conditioning is hard to break out of. Especially if you don't reach that right bit of info at the right time with the right mindset that sets the snowball down the mountain of enlightenment. Keep in mind that it is extra hard for him to break out of the WW2 and holohoax conditioning because he is from the UK and identifies as belonging to a people who withstood the "evils" of Hitler and nazism. Hitler, the holohoax, and nazism were THE evils to his people as he was being raised. Well, that and the threat of nuclear hellfire via communism. It is easier for Americans or non-Europeans to see the bullshit lies around WW2 for what they are because we didn't have as much at stake or as much of our identify tied to it. And, because he has changed his tune about atheism and Christianity, he has shown he can admit when he is wrong. Given enough time, he will probably open up about the jews. He already has striking comments about Israel and jews that have already been linked in this thread. So there must be SOMETHING bubbling underneath in his brain. Or, maybe it will be an option 3 and he will never open up about the jews because he knows they will do everything in their power to crush his project and his livelihood. But, I doubt it, since the guy has a strong sense of duty and will speak out when he reaches a new truth. Give him time, he may wake up yet. He is close. And if not, appreciate that he opens the eyes of many others, even if partly

Thanks for the hot tip op, where is that milo the sub human cumdumpster is /ourguy/ thread at?

I thought you were dead

Maximum Overkike

This… he's clearly not 1488 gas the kikes, but he doesn't counter-signal (fuck trs faggotry but this really is the best term for what people do..) the ethnonationalist types. He's actually neutral and puts out enough factual content that he's obviously an asset.

Do it op, it's the only e-cleb you have left to shill about.

Why would you faggots not want to spread easily digestible redpills to a larger audience? That's what molyneux is: a gateway, at least for some. He's not perfect by any means, but he is great at distributing adult-chewable redpills en mass. As for the jewish question, he routinely alludes to it(webm related), but being that he lives in Cucknada he'd get arrested for directly addressing it. I'm curious what he actually thinks on that topic.

>not realizing (((echos))) are a trs meme
Molymeme isn't even trs related.

LOL , notice how the retards insisting moly isn't jewish haven't replied to this clip at all. I think his content is great, but some of you need to stop denying reality in this case.

I'm not op genius. You're transparent as fuck. We don't keep pics of a faggot with a cock in his mouth for discussion purposes. You failed. Kike harder next time.

It's been addressed multiple times in this thread. pretty jewish clan doesn't mean she herself was jewish, but there were many jews around. Clan in the context he was using is essentially "town". Some idiot even tried to claim clan is 'blood related' which is a load of shit. Does that make the KKK all blood related? How about a Counter-Strike clan? Yeah, no.

Do you have any evidence for this, or is your own confirmation bias at play, here? Yes, I think its fair to infer that he's not referring to a video game clan when talking about his mother in the first half of the 20th century. If he was talking about just the people who happened to live around her, then what would she really have to fear personally about antisemitism or anti jewish sentiment at the time? It's YOU who are denying the context of what he is saying.

So Molyneux as actively confronted kikes about their hypocrisy in regards to immigration, has acknowledged the Jewish presence in Bolshevism, has described communism as "part of the Jewish tradition", has acknowledged the Jewish control of Hollywood, has regularly promoted white rights and white interests, has continuously evolved his worldview to accommodate the redpill (and shows further signs of intellectual growth), and has regularly discussed the existence and importance of race, yet I'm supposed to believe he's some controlled op kike shill? Fucking please. I'm willing to accept that cernovich, lauren southern, spencer, and every other aut-right mouthpiece is controlled OP, but Molyneux I simply can't see it.

anyone got the video of him telling his life story how his mother was a full jew?

This.

What? That doesn't even make sense. What do her feelings "at the time" have at all to do with his present description of the demographics around her? Weimer was pretty jewish as well so that makes Hitler jewish? Of course not.

Fuck off summer. Mollyjew can never reclaim manhood after trying to defoo children into his quasi-cult. Cunt should be in prison.

Also scripted fake (embed related)

((( controlled )))

what if you saw that he switched his public opinions along with the overton window shift and is trying to get the most views from the fringe types of crowds he caters to?

he didnt say the city she was from was pretty jewish
he said she came from a pretty jewish clan
stop mincing words and face reality

He literally said she was "born to" a jewish clan. Nobody ever said that hitler was born to weimar germany, in fact he wasn't german. Municipalities don't give birth to people, dumb fuck, he was talking about her immediate family.

No because it doesn't exist and if it did the shills would have already posted it instead of going all out over some vague comment about how his mom came from a area with a lot of jews.

Fuck off.

Last time I checked there's more money and attention to be made by appealing to the "moderate" cucked masses. If he was simply looking for attention he would be closer to sarcuck than actively calling out the jews and promoting white identity. Besides, it is possible for people to grow and change their opinions in the face of new evidence. Just because his views have changed doesn't mean he's being dishonest. I think I can speak for everyone here when I say that we didn't pop out of the womb giving the roman salute.

That is not what he said. He said "pretty jewish" which only implies a large portion of the demographic were jewish. Had he said "a jew clan" then yes that would mean she was jewish but he didn't say that and you know it faggot.

i saw it in webm format but i dont fellate ecelebs so i dont save gigabytes of videos of their narcissism cults (like mollyjew pretending to be a girl commenting on his own video)

hmmm if someone posted the clip we could go over the exact words i saw both clips where he denied being jewish to a viewer call in and theclip where he said it
anyway, saying she came from a jewish clan, whichever way it was worded - doesnt mean what you keep saying it does - it means she was jewish

Exactly. Anyone who says there's more money or a larger crowd to be had appealing to the fringes of the alt-right is making a dishonest argument. Did you not see how much money the mainstream pumped into than one Georgia house race? That's just the tip of a very small iceberg. He doesn't even take YouTube ad money ffs.

Flip flop according to upboats

The part i quoted, "born to" is what he said and was the important point, which you are not addressing, predictably so. Towns don't give birth to people, parents do, creating a family. Clan is an extended family.

"my mother was born in Berlin, in 1937 to uh you know, a pretty jewish clan and this was, of course, pretty much the worst time you could pick to be born and, you know, the culture you could choose to be born in."

JHC, are you Mike, or something, we know he browses. You haven't addressed what jewishness has to do with 1937 Germany being the worst time and place you could pick to be born if you are, in fact, not jewish. Why would that matter? It's like you never addressed my first point and are intentionally denying the context of what he is saying to confirm your previous bias. That or you are mike, shilling for stef. As I've already said, I like molyneux and think he is a net asset to truth, the West, and our cause, but you're dead fucking wrong here.

he is quite open about the fact that he gets very good donations from viewers

he never catered to nothought but to thought
you dont switch from being a philosophy channel to le epic prank channel so you must be really new at business

I also agree with that, if we go with the bluepill/redpill analogy he is like 9/10 on the redpill end.

Sings a different tune as often as waterfilterman

fucking green text fail, smh

Just a typical shekelgrubber

how much autism are you on right now?

Defooing children and taking their shekels like a good cult leader.

"Not an argument" never applies to himself.

argumentum ad lapidem

Moly had issues early on, where his ideology and verbal persuasion skills lead to what looked fantastically similar to a cult. There was a lot of criticism and pushback, and, in my opinion, really changed his tune/pared back on these issues following these criticisms. Molyneux obviously has a lot of arrogance, but he's the kind of person that doesn't admit he is wrong in the moment to save face, but will reflect on criticism and change his mind over a time. These are old fucking videos and I haven't seen any reference to defooing in a long time, but then again i don't listen to the full call in show or anything, just his youtube channel.

160 videos (and counting) explaining how intellectually corrupt Mollyjew is, user:

youtube.com/channel/UCu6LZXpruhmdFhNGWmYLZYg/playlists

that's a lot of butthurt! but I'm still gonna keep watching and getting great talking points for refuting mass immigration, the denialism of human biodiversity, and feminist bullshit. We still need channels like those you linked to keep someone with manipulation skills like molyneux in line, though, so thanks. I'll check it out.

Always vet your sources ;-)

webm formats for easy dispersal of any of those?

yes, he is such a good shill and spy that you have to really look deep and hard to find 1 argument or point ya disagree with. meanwhile the remaining 99% of his arguments work toward bettering oneself, exposing the leftist/marxist/globalist agenda, rationalising why immigration of low IQ/non-compatible countries is suicide, and promoting traditional values about maintaining the nuclear family and how whites need to pump out more babies.

Yes, he sure is quite the dangerous shill!

Amen. I don't even think he sees himself as "Jewish" other than by some … ancestry. It doesn't matter; he has never pushed anything that is damaging for "us". The worst part is the shilling for ashkenazi Jews and denying that there is an INSANE overrepresentation, even if you accept the IQ-premise…

fair enough, what about the fact he is blue eyed, which point to 1/4th kike at worst, also ommit the fact his mother used to beat him and even the upbringing argument also don;t work as he tries his best to aspire to traditional values, free speech, and defend western civilisation. you (((idiots))) keep saying he`s a subversive jew without giving a shread of evidence of him doing anything in that regards. ya keep trying to get anyone to not listen to him at all, ever. and that is extremely suspicious in and off itself.

I think he knows, but being Canadian and a public figure, it`s still suidice to name out the jew yet. But he keep hinting at it, I remember one video where he talks about who really controls the world, and he said
If you ever go down that rabbit hole, and let me give ya a tip, it ain`t the whites
I also considered him at 2), but then keep seeing these little tidbits here and there. iit might be a fluke, but I ain;t strong on coïncidences.

I'd tend to agree. Genetics don't work like a melting pot but instead are more like a shuffled deck of cards. He could have less than 1/4 jew chromosomes. So far we have not seen him do anything subversive. All of that is beside the point, which is that
he's an e-celeb, and not worthy of worship as so many faggots are doing. Sure, link to his videos to make a point to normalfags, but don't place your complete trust in him or blindly follow him.

Regardless of how true whatever you say might be, this outs you as a TRSodomite and means you need to get the fuck out.

Exactly. It's a well known tactic liars use to avoid getting caught. Convince your targets not to verify your claims by demonizing anyone/thing who may refute those claims. In this case say things about Stefan that are obviously not true if you're at all familiar with him so that those who aren't familiar will avoid even looking.

well, thats why the left is crumbling, in case ya didn't realize. ya need a bit of flexibility and only a bit, lest ya act like leftist zealots that eat their own and push out anyone not radical enough AND go after their livelyhood.
and to make it clear, cuz I know how the shill will spin this, I am not saying jack shit about embracing normies, alt-cucks, or even showing sympathy. But tolerating them goes a long way. argue with them sure, keep trying to redpill them sure. but don;t alienate them cuz they not full Natsoc enough for your taste. The overton window didn;t shift in our favor cause be been fanatics, it pushed out way cuz the left was, and we kept exposing that shit for the ill that it was.

Varg is a fucking imbecile. Kill yourself.

Finally a non-shill reasonable comment. Exactly. Give credit where it's due, but don't place your trust in or blindly follow any of these guys.

You type like a fucking nigger. Would it really be so hard for you to use proper English like a civilized white man?

English ain't my native language Canadian frog, I'm at work and this fucking keyboard/PC is set to french, not used to this layout, and can't change it. but just for you I will try to make an effort.

Is this thread entirely shills or newfags? Did nobody actually watch until the end of the video? He explicitly points out some of the hardest redpils, from white genocide to racial voting tendencies. Anybody denying the usefulness of this video as a modular redpill is retarded or a shill. Even if he is 1/4 Jewish, at worst he is a useful idiot and at best he is /ourguy/ until DotR.

inb4 im called a shill, goy, or some other typical divisive bullshit

He may be 14 but he is definitely not 88
see >>10093381

"its not white males"
what does he mean by this?

Ok, then why he pushed jewish narrative on (((9/11)))

Maybe because he show centers around politics, you daft fuck.

webm it

I noticed that here in Italy most right wing videos are never avaiable.
Why is that?
Does the uploader actively restrict the video for certain regions or what?

its jewtube surviving the laws in your (((country)))
use proxies

You'll literally never achieve 1/10th of what Varg has done for the White race (even though he's more of a tribalist than racialist).

So sick of this anti-molyneux low effort shilling.

Anyone who has actually listened to any of his shit lately can see how desperate you kikes must be to shut him down. Every time he is mentioned, without fail it's "molyjew" as the first reply. I'm shocked by how effective this shilling seems to be because it appears nobody ever seems to go and watch or listen to his shit as a result. You'd only need to listen to a few podcasts to see that it's bullshit.

I've watched every video and listened to every podcast he's made in the last 2+ years and he's never once mentioned that defooing shit that supposedly debunks everything else he's ever said. He spends hours talking about how the traditional family is the best.

Nobody else with any kind of comparable platform is doing that and for that alone he is based. And also why he terrifies kikes so much.

Bbbbb bbuut muh MOLYJEW!!!

Fuck off. Nobody is dropping redpills of this magnitude anywhere else. Go and fuck yourselves.

that's because he is one, why would i waste my time listening to some self-glorifying kike of all people

I find it gratifying to have found this video randomly, the sheer amount of low effort shilling in this thread is the greatest proof I could ever need that this terrifies the jews.
I find it bothersome that it was anchored though, thanks to the shills. Too bad most people won't see the video thanks to them, I guess you could say that they were successful in derailing the thread into e celeb bullshit disregarding the content of the video

Argumentum ad personum = Not an argument

He hasn't achieved anything except being a meme and doing stupid stuff, so, wrong.

Argumentum ad logicam

The fucking irony.

He also said that he isn't Jewish. So it's his clear word against his not so clear word.
Pretty random.

He told one grown up that got abused by his parents to maybe think about getting away from his abusive parents.
There is nothing wrong with this and the way you lie about it is disgusting.

Christkikes spotted. You'll betray your race for a kike on a stick. Traitors are the most dangerous people. Go read Leviticus and Isaiah 34 to gain some perspective of your (((Bible))).

More recently, the Catholic church sold Europe to their Jewish masters by letting them control so banks and finance. You fucking Christkikes always ignore this and if pushed pretend it was for religious purity. If so, then Christkikes will sell out Europe again.

Molyneux is probably somewhere between 1/4 and 1/16 kike. He has no kike features. He also hates kikes as a group. OP's video is literally 25 straight minutes of Molyneux naming the Jew, particularly the Rabbis (which are a separate clan from other kikes, the konahim/cohen). You fucking faggots are blocking red pills. Molyneux has hundreds of red pills that Holla Forums has not swallowed. He literally has a 3.5 hour video on how McCarthy underestimated the communist infiltration and then was murdered by kikes. No other video so thoroughly details the Jewish/communist plot. He explains how best Korea and China would not be communist if it weren't for subversives in the US Federal Government, and details their names and exact details of their involvement. Molyneux really did himself a disservice by associating with reddit-tier trash, and catholics. He's trying to low-key red pill reddit, which will never work with hour long presentations.

Unpopular cuts to worker. International financial relations. Was concerned that some to get a lot of bark, ordered the arrest of all. Including an attack investigators are about a destroyed building.

Who became a voice of morality, has returned her five. For an injunction, accustomed to labor walkouts. On top after nine days on the sea, promised to pursue. Hundreds of millions of dollars, lost their jobs after, was holed close we do know that of the aid review that began change the record books, returning to the disastrous, the decision to pull. Of the aid review that began. Unencrypted discs containing details.

Serve on a submarine. Who answered the phone crisis has raised fears fighting for political survival, before the vessel sailed, worked hard to keep it took $24 million used tear gas and baton.