Planetside 2 Thread: WWEW will make emerald great again!

Server: Emerald (USE)

Faction: Terran Republic

Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)

First, post on the PS2 thread with your character name along with a screenshot in-game on the loadout screen with a meme. Second, search our outfit by it's tag, WWEW in the outfit browser, the application must have a meme, ID and post number from the thread.

The Tranu Ocean is salty everyday.

Some of you New Cheeseburgers™ are okay, don't go to the Crown tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0K8fpnMnFcM
ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=prorionlol&show=statistics
reddit.com/r/EmeraldPS2/comments/4u9t9o/confessions_on_being_part_of_the_cheater/
archive.is/UVub9
archive.is/WNvzB
youtube.com/watch?v=zLE0YzNaKtQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Third, don't reply to whiteagle

keep appreciatin' the drawfags who supply us with propaganda material

August 5th is our 3 month birthday. Here's a shitty vid that explains abit about the game and the fastest way to be a pain in the ass.

BE THERE.

I hope they make more.

Posting the rage tells I got again.

song source?

holy shit you fucking nigger

darude-sandstorm

Stop, just stop.

found the faggot

Just trying to look for something new to dump a lot of time into, is this easy to get into? or am I gonna have to deal with a month long learning curve? I've got this old ass Holla Forums guide but it appears to be out of date but I have no idea.

easy to learn if you've ever a fps

easy to master if you're not stupid

there's little game mechanics that require much to understand

Pretty easy. Most things are pretty intuitive, the only tricky thing is figuring out what the hell you want to do in the game.

I knew that I wanted to provide team support (partly because my FPS is so shitty there's no way I could effectively use a combat class), so I focused my certs along that line with most tossed in Combat Medic and some in Engineer.

If you think that being sneeki breeki and being a shitter to the enemy is good, go for infiltrator. If you want to kill tanks and have moar dakka while being immune to boolet, go Heavy Assault. If you just want to kill Tranu and Burgers and have the most map mobility, take Light Assault. Don't worry about certing vehicles/aircraft for a little while until you're comfortable with the classes and gameplay, then just figure out if you want to really specialize in a particular vehicle/aircraft or just want to have something basics to provide some extra support.

It's easy to get into, it's hard to git gud

To start with, (until the next patch hits) you're at an automatic disadvantage against literally everyone else when you start playing.

Your starting weapon is fine, but everything else you start with is uncerted. You'll be spending your first 30 ranks simply getting up to speed with the classes - and don't even think about vehicles.

The gun mechanics in this game are more complex than any other shooter I've ever personally played. Gravity is simulated, air friction is simulated (but not implemented), ricochet is simulated (but not implemented), bullet velocity is simulated, actual projectile physics are used, your gun has multiple types of recoil from horizontal and vertical tolerances to increasing cone of fire and these can all change depending on whether you are running, walking, or ADS'ing. Optics are actually sighted-in for specific ranges, so it's possible to shoot above the target you're aiming at if they're too close, just like IRL. Aim can also be thrown off by being hit or with near misses of explosives around you - which will also violently shake your screen.

You will miss because you aren't horizontally leading your target at 20m. You will miss because you didn't adjust for bullet drop. You will miss because you decided to spray n pray instead of burst firing, you will miss because your aim sensitivity is set too high.

iridar.net covers pretty much all the stuff you'll want to know about game mechanics.

For most new players, the best thing about the game is getting to see and be a part of shit like webm related.

It's piss easy if you've ever played a shooter, but the most important thing to remember is to not spend upgrade currency right off the bat. For the first handful of levels you'll get ~100 certs and at around level 15 you'll get a one time refund of certs.

Some harasser action

zergs smashing into each other

Battles look so pretty at night.

Hello lads, haven't been playing, or checking into the thread since I've been playing a ton of different games. Well, mostly minecraft and Resident Evil 6, and some Armored Warfare on the side. Hope you fags have been having fun without me.

long range artillery when?
bombers when?
missile strikes when?

gotten really burned out with the game, I just keep on wishing there was more to it but it never happens

So are silencers good?

They help when you're trying to flank and fuck with people.

Is the extended mag for the Barrage worth it?

Reminder that when in buildings, or defending a point, try not to move around too much (pick a nice point with good cover, and hold that position). I often end up killing people because they walk into my line of fire while trying to avoid enemy fire.
ADADing is good in the open, but not when you run the risk of walking into your team-mates' bullets.

Yes, especially because every other attachment for that slot has almost no benefit.

Most of my teamkills are probably people ADAD'ing or whatever into my line of fire inside a building/doorway.

PSA if you're going to shoot from a doorway, crouch so people behind you don't shoot you in the back. Helps a lot.

Also, some tips for towers and tech plants.

This is how you drop onto the balcony from the middle deck. There is a wrong way to do this, and that involves jumping from that first ledge I show and losing half your health when you land.

This is how you should use the underground jump tube that's in every tech plant. The lift I go to leads into the vehicle hangar bay. Holding space while flying through the tubes makes you go faster. This also works in regular vertical lifts. Spacebar = more upwards vertical speed, ctrl = more downwards vertical speed.

This is how to jump up into a small tower wall from the outside.

screenshots from tonight's run.

I would like to nominate trumpunstump as wwew's most autistic member for camping on the crown during an alert in esamir for 3 hours

brass is definitely impressed with you trumpunstumped

more from the night

took the crown earlier in the day, and made a drawing to commemorate crown-chan's liberation

It's better to use the crates, shelves and whatever cover there is in the room. Not only would you get shot less because you'd be exposed with no cover in doorways but your teammates would be less likely to accidentally shoot your bum.

These are really useful, thanks NC bro.

I was wondering how the fuck people were immediately in the crown when I warped there after Esamir.

It depends on the position of a doorway, and the positioning of the crates. But yes, generally you don't want to shoot from the doorway that literally all of the bullets are coming through.

Do you mean he just sat in the locked continent until it unlocked again?

It seems that that's exactly what he did.

Funny, every time I attempted that, I couldn't remember how to do it at all.

The fuck did he do in the meantime, back the terminals of every enemy base?

Defending that hive was fun. More and more people kept showing up or attacked the Tranu from behind until we took the territory.

Also, this guy messaged asking me to play shit. I'm not sure what he expected asking what my favorite anime was.

No, because I was a LA when the continent locked. I just drove around the desert in a sundie listening to music

However, it's better to be an infilshitter because you can hack turrets and farm other turrets for certs, yeah. What I'd really like is to have some other people autistic enough to stay with me some time and we can cap all the points literally the moment Indar unlocks sometimes. The salt would be ridiculous.

Damn, you're right. Truly a missed opportunity.

Do sunderers still function normally in a lock? I'd grab one and hide until the place was empty, go lay AV mines on the roads outside of the Vanu warp gate lattice, put claymores around the crown, then just hack shit while I wait. Keep the sundie close by the crown for immediate spawns on unlock.

Unfortunately not, you can't resupply as normal during continent lock.

Damn it, so it would be one option only. infiltrator is superior then.

I would be up for that. Just imagine, full platoon full of shitters camping the crown. All of wwew pulls up armor and entrench ourselves in the fort with a fuck ton of mines everywhere. Continent unlocks and we take the crown within minutes. Tranu salt and burger generate more salt than the sea. Brass-senpai will be impressed.

Tranu and burgers generate*

depends, on SMGs for instance they're a must since the downsides don't matter but on other weapons i normally use suppressors in special cases like my biolab loadout. TR suppressors are actually the loudest in game however and you should only use them for the lack of tracers and appearing on enemy minimaps since many weapons make less noise without a suppressor

All we'd need is to know the rotation of the map to make sure that we didn't actually START with the Crown.

If we had 4 people, we could have:

Set a world record TR At The Crown Cap.

The salt would be well worth it.

wwew gets stronger every day

that it was m8

I guess that farming method only works if the enemy is the one who won the continent.

We should organize a group for this.
We have the autism.
We have the memes.
And I'll get to use my comfy playlist.

I'll be sure to bring my comfy playlist too. Shit will be comfy af.

I can't wait.

So it's settled then.

We'll try this out again tommorow night, about 16-20 hours from now or whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Operation Crowfall 3: The Re-Autisming is a go.

I need to fucking sleep now, later wwew

Infinerds are always what gets me, reposting another webm if you're interested

Godspeed.

The last jump requires spamming the jump button. It's a pain in the ass sometimes.

Would you be able to mine cortium while the continent is locked like that?

Anyone else ever joins the game, plays for 10 minutes and then realizes that there's no point to keep playing because it's all the same shit over and over again without any purpose and winning or losing doesn't matter at all in the long run?

I've deleted it and reinstalled it too many times in a week to be having fun.

I wouldn't be playing this game in the first place if it wasn't for shitting it up with Holla Forums. The game's shit but it doesn't mean we can't have fun since we make our fun.

I think all the cortium disappears on lock. Silos also disappear.

What if you were to, say, hang on to a convoy of cortium-filled ANTs until unlock?

when i first unlocked the AV turret i went on some bullshit 200~ kill streak by sitting on a tech plant while there was a fight on the nearby hex, eventually some tranu outfit that wasn't all about MUH KDR landed a valkyrie to come get me

as previously mentioned the burnout in this game is real and will hit you like a truck in france
just pace yourself and you will enjoy the game much more, we are always doing dumb shit throughout the day. there is no reason to stay on the game 8 hours a day waiting for some to happen.

Nice.

PS2 is a sandbox MMPFPS
find som'n stupid to do and have fun

METAGAME

to add on my last statement what keeps me going is my burning hatred for everything VS, which is why I try my best at taunting them in yell
and hanging out with you guys

Not completely sure if you were the tryhard that thinks KD is necessary to have fun in the last thread, but your actions will be remembered as memeworthy.

I fully regret not including this in the vid.

should've made the video/audio lossless too, you nerd

Make a sequel. Put my snek in

It should have been. The problem was I was converting webms to mp4s for vegas. I got Premiere now so I should have a bit more flexibility. Although for some reason I have to get the encoder because they didn't include it with the default package.

Soon™
I'm waiting until the great MAX crash of August 5th and I'll make an attempt at getting my own footage even if it's going to be shit.
No. I'm not putting in sneks.

Put the snake in. Autism demands it's waifus.

dontrumpet seems like a cool guy

I'll include a snek getting stomped just to spite you.

He'll be upset, I'm glad it's getting stomped on, since the harpy is better than the shit he likes

Both of you are autistic as each other. Glad to have you autists with us.

Harpy sucks, snek sucks, Dullahan life

Autism is the glue that holds imageboards together.

u wot m8

its ok *because my waifu is objectively better than your waifu** but she's for my eyes only, I hope you understand.

but my typing is not

A SHIT

sneks are god tier

I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'll just keep waifus out of this shit.

clang

b-but they poop from there!

i still don't know how the snake didn't bite him

I don't think anyone would want to change it.

They're a shit.

Do not fist the robots.

Prostagma?

You need to get some better taste.

She's the ultimate portable wife, what's not to like?

Literally everything. Besides, there are more portable monstergrill waifus out there.

Fae and fairies are shit, so what else then?

hex maniac is my waifu. how's my taste?

This one.

She's a qt

Fun times.

Forgot picture.

Wherever we go, we must shitpost.

She's holding it from the front, but not the back? Too late, already retarded, maam.

Go back to briggs

Half of Briggs' pop is in this outfit. :^)

Make me. I actually have sub40 ping most of the time when playing, feels good man.

I know they can read better than they can write, it's all just chicken scratch

Carlos please.

CARLOS

Oh Carlos.

Go ahead and shoot me, don't worry, I won't die.

That entire game was a fucking roller coaster of disappointment and hilarity.

Here you go, Chiinu.
You should also watch the other two videos.

ITT: there are people who don't want a sexy, loyal, exotic, beautiful, pure and loving snekgirl waifu
Fucking plebians, the lot of you. Here, have a loyal shrine maiden Miia in traditional nip clothing. For all you jap loving fucks, I know you're here :^).
Some of you may still have some hope left, when the day of the rape comes. However, before that time comes, I hope you can acquire some better taste.

webm related

I'm at a loss. I have no idea what I should cert into out of these. I can see all of them making me a lot more useful.
Please help.

and another thread destroyed by a man's lust for snek. What a wonderful place.

Depends on what you want to do most. I certed out medic and engineer tools to the max pretty much first priority. I'm not much of a tank driver, so my prowler is still almost stock. As for C4, definitely get it ASAP if you intend to play a single class a lot.

Either finish certing you harasser out i assume you have a BRRRRRT on that or start certing into the prowler.

Once I got the AP gun and a memekeeper on top I started getting a lot of muh certs from it.

Depends on what you mostly play as.
Since I'm biased and play engineer and medic a lot, go for applicator and repair tool max rank.

Ah, I see you are a man of culture.

I play rather dynamically. I switch between medic and engineer mostly, depending on the situation, and for vehicles, prowler and harasser.
More so the harasser simply because you always have access to it and it's cheap.
So, if C4, should I get it on my medic since I play that the most?

I've maxed my repair tool, and my applicator is one off of max.
Thanks anons.

Get a crutch.
Top-tier SMG or AV turrent or claymores or C4.

That way you´ll always have a means to get right back into fucking shit up when shit goes wrong.

Holy shit, the current platoon guy is fucking obnoxious. Instead of giving orders he's talking about weapons with a fucking spic and they're pretty much taking up the whole outfit coms. It's so funny, there was a potato nigger who was saying that point c at the Crown was being taken like 5 times and he was completely ignored due to weapon circle jerking.

Who is it?

It's the same autist that was talking about ARMA, fursecution, and how "nothing is going to change" because white people rule the world or something.

Yeah that faggot and the "gazonthor" faggot. Holy shit, wwew, get your shit together.

Shitting on EvorsioLudaeorum (Gazonthor) for doing what we made this outfit to do, which is have fun. You nigger have no fucking room to talk, you need to leave this outfit if it isn't for you, because we sure as fuck don't need you.

Top kek, someone is tiggered. Is that you, Evorsio?

Maybe some of us find that playing the actual fucking game is fun.

I was trying to defend Gazonthor, not the retard doing nothing. What the fuck has Evorsio done? Nothing, he leads the outfit when he leads and you get to play the game. You're shitting on one of the outfit leaders, he was made one of the leaders because me is a cool guy.

That's precisely the fucking problem. Read my fucking post again, you idiot, before you jump to someone's defence.
You're not even trying, are you?

Someone end my suffering.

Where the fuck do you think you are?

Yeah, I know right.

this NC webm posting faggot again. Nobody cares. Post TR glory

I'd post my own webms but PS2 windows game and I fucking hate making webms on windows. Meh. Maybe I'll just pull some of my stream footage later.

plebbit try hards pls leave

wew lad you could always step up

Someone got the WEW webm?

The thing is that people have asked and they get shot down immediately due to the leader personality-cult circlejerk.

I miss gunnernacho.
When is he coming back so I have a reason to play in wwew again?
He is, by far, the best platoon lead this outfit's got.

He left for his parents for a short while due to it being too hot where he currently lives. He should be back shortly.

I suppose nacho is alright, apart from the kid fucking.

No they don't.

What the fuck are you talking about?

literally what?

What said, don't even try pulling bullshit like that you cock sucker. It's sure a sad day when we have fucking faggots like you in this outfit.

Are you sure you're in the right outfit? I don't even have a fucking clue who our grorious readers are.

you fags know that this is literally who and literally who2 is just trying to stir shit like this. Quit bein faggots and doing what they want you to do.

this

go play videogames

How do I into dogfighting?

You being platoon lead kills my interest in the game.

reminder that there's a small group of people who take it upon themselves to shit up our community by causing drama in almost every server that's hosted here or any game that's played together

This.
If there's an actual problem, bring it up. Don't be a bitch and post it anonymously.

Practice

A lot of people get shot down once or twice after fumbling with the controls and decide never to touch it again.

Most of the people flying around are actually pretty terrible pilots, but the good ones will wreck you in 1vs1's and will require some teamwork to deal with. So, get some friends and just keep flying a lot.

The same exact thing happened with the SS13 generals, the servers were all fun and games but the threads were 24/7 complaining about badmins and shittery happening all the time despite no proof being posted ever, like night and day, it's certainly D&C shitposters.

he has a reticle in third person camera

that's how you into dogfighting

it's because

Bullets don't go where the overlay crosshair is in 3rd person

Holy shit. You guys really think you're that special to be noticed by real D&Cers?

NC bro is more welcome here than your faggot ass

Don't want to derail the thread than how far it's been derailed but are there any good NC outfits? I recently contracted burger-fever, it may be fatal.

Apparently it's all about mastering the reverse thrust maneuver, where you utilize the game's fucky flight physics to fly backwards at incredible speed so you can get your guns on them while moving away

The fuck are you even talking about?

oh is that why every game people play together here gets shat on and shuts down due to drama

there's small group no effort to shit up anything and I don't know that one of them is a girl who posts in the /4am/ threads nope clearly not

Have fun guys

t-thanks

yeah it cooled down over here i should be back home later today

why'dyou think i went back to my shitty rural hometown

The brass is impressed Tebran

VCO and TG are the only two I can definitely vouch for.

Or maybe it's because Holla Forums is full of faggots and no one will call it out.

Don't worry, faggot. I'll be here with you guys forever.

Ive had my share of calling out and if you were actually playing with us you´d know that

now fuck off and D&C some other thread nigger

faggots who want to play with each other and not just shit up the place

that was a really good base

Like fucking clockwork.
Just ID filter them, they're both painfully obvious and they'll just keep shitposting and derailing if you guys reply, like tripfags.

In other news, the PSForever team that is working on the PS 1 emulator managed to actually mod the game by just altering game files, video related is a MiniChaingun shooting Flail artillery projectiles. They're awfully close to finishing a working server as they can get the game to work with a spoofed LAN server, all they need is a Login server and to work the chat and lattice system.

If you faggots actually played with the outfit on multiple occasions, you'd know that the general consensus of the group, is that the threads are shit and should be avoided. Just play with the squad and outfit and everything will be fine. Seriously, just ignore these faggots.

I can see the new vanu weapons is coming along nicely.

There's nothing fun about playing under a shit lead.

Why bother lying?

If the lead is so shit, why don't say so ingame? Are you too much of a pussy? You certainly have no problem complaining about it here.

I do, but I stop trying after a while since people who are shit at things don't realize how shit they actually are. Here's a tip: If people are complaining in the thread about something, people in game are dissatisfied with it as well. That's one of the reasons we have the thread, to shit on people who deserve it without interrupting outfit chat.

also

Be lead again tomorrow and I'll shit on you at every opportunity until you git gud or stop trying.

No, you don't. I play pretty much daily and nobody ever specifically calls out squad/platoon lead for fucking up. Right now you come off as a little bitch who is afraid of speaking up directly out of fear of getting bullied. Here's a tip: if you weren't acting like a faggot people might take your advice.
Also, I haven't lead once. :^)

Go join AOD if you are going to be this much of a faggot.

youtu.be/0K8fpnMnFcM
seems like the "artillery" and more base shit will get added soon. Seems like 50k max per silo will not be enough at this pace

artillery? what's the point if you can't see anything outside of your hex

ONE
FUCKING
JOB

Enjoy sucking platoon leads cock when their shit, surely it will make you fit in with the big guys :^).

fucking told son.
I think you don't even play with wwew most likely because you were banned and you're purposefully trying to cause people to second guess others and incite paranoia

look at all the posts you made, all of them are you trying to continue and incite drama. Also.

Arty isn't manually fired? What is this bullshit?

Don't worry, hothead. I'm already a big guy.

I can't rain merciless death down on shits with this.
At least the explosion looks kind of cool, but it should be louder.

Hope you like playing artillery spotter.

Great, now I'm going to have to wait six hours to actually do the autism.

Dammit.

Just admit you don't want to be disliked so you won't bring it up even anonymously.

It's probably more effective when there is like 5 of them.
That will never happen, shit's fucking expensive.

If you don't like something say something bitchnigga

Complaining in the thread is r9k tier

Understand the economics of trolling user. It's already been explained to this lad that he a shit for being a fag in the thread rather than in outfit chat, but he completely avoids that fact. If you don't feed them, they go find easier prey.

CHECKED

Sorry, had to.

Convoy!

It is the Burning Hate that drives all good Terran Men, PELOR BE PRAISED!

That's not how you spell Slime…

FUCK YEAH!

THIS THREAD IS NOW OFFICIALLY BEING REPURPOSED AS A "DRAWFAG" "MUSICFAG" AND "ANY-THER-ARTFAG" APPRECIATION THREAD.
APPRECIATE ALL FAGS, BESIDES REAL FAGS WHO PRODUCE CONTENT FOR WWEW

Hello gitgud/kikeriath, you were both namefagging backstabbing autists to the end.
Christ the shitposters are pretty active in the threads today are they not?

Whats your In game name friendo, I think if you actually play the game we should let you go to free you up for constructive outfits, like DAPP :^)

That's exactly the kind of shit I enjoy doing. More things to do as Infil or LA.

Some time ago, be part of wwew platoon

Just sucking isn't enough to get people to complain or care, you have to be either good/popular or obnoxious

Performance anxiety keeps me from leading even though my suggestions get decent reception. That and I don't have anything certed. Doesn't cost much but I keep letting myself get weak and cert small things.

That happens a ton, don't worry about it.

I'm in the same shoes. I'm fine with pointing things out and giving suggestions, but I'm unable to actually call the shots.

THIS IS WHAT EVERYONE SHOULD DO IF THEY END UP WITH SQUAD LEAD AND DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL TO DO, JESUS

whenever I'm leading I don't feel like actually putting the effort into it like I did with eve online so I'm never really interested in being it

Because these people don't actually play, they just latch onto names and try to D&C shit, but have no capability for subtlety. If they actually had a real issue, they'd specify it ingame, or even just specify it in the thread, but instead they just make up generic shit in the thread that doesn't match what actually happens.

I know when I lead I often get a bit too busy actually fighting to check the map often, so warnings of important territories being taken is nice, as long as it's before there's only 1 minute left in the cap of the base, and suggestions are pretty much always welcome.

The spitfire's useless in PS2 except as a shitty motion sensor, but if you're not going to be using any other turret, it does have its uses

If I were to spend any DBC on..any fucking thing in the game, and it wasn't going to be a cosmetic? I'd get the AV Mana. 7 Shots or less to kill any kind of armor is amazing and disgusting.

I'm the opposite, I'm usually more invested in how things are going on the map screen than in my immediate area.
Thankfully, there are plenty of comfy positions, like Sunderer sitting or previous Base Defense, that allow one to have a reduced sense of awareness while still somewhat contributing.

They're not useless, after all they ARE an autonomous second source of constant damage, you just have to know where and when to use them.

Think of it like the Mini-Sentry from TF2; It probably won't kill anyone on it's own, but it WILL split their attention while hopefully getting a bit of extra damage in.

Eh, I'd think I got mine with Certs…
Station Cash is better used on Bundles, particularly the Construction one, since it gets you a lot of useful shit at a slightly reduced price.

==friendly reminder to not respond to the namefag=

Thanks user.
Also, you're missing an extra =
Two = on both sides on a new line. EX:
=.=TEST=.= (Remove the period)
TEST

i know user, i just fucked up

oh shit i did not see this.

Anyone got some decently drawn shit they want colored or something photoshopped?

Thinking of doing soon, not sure whether to make it metallic or skin colored yet. Just do both maybe

Pick a simple, stylish camo and tactically dress her in it.

Something I noticed wrong in the video.
YOU CAN DESTROY MOTION SPOTTER DARTS!
But nobody really does it because they are small and hard to find. You destroy it with a single small arms bullet.

Both of those things and they usually have one or more people watching the area they were planted in. Nobody is brainless enough to shoot a dart into a crowd of enemies.

>ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=prorionlol&show=statistics
Did I run into a hacker?

Nope, just an alt.

I would platoon lead but nobody pays attention to text chat so I would most likely need someone else to call out anything I said or plug in my mic and have all you fags listen to my faggy voice.

Actually, I redact that, no, he's a well known KDR whore. He doesn't hack, he actually has a lot of deaths on record, but way more kills than that. He just really knows what he's doing. You have to realize that 8 days playtime is 192 hours. Over the course of a few months, that's not actually too crazy. 75% playtime as HA and he's got some practice. Also he's vanu.

Better than only getting it because whoever's doing it leaves and nobody even notices.

considering half the times I get killed by him I hear the sound of 8 or so orion shots pinging against my head in unison I'm going to keep my doubts.

His HSR, at it's absolute highest, is no higher than 90%. And that's sniper rifles for those kind of numbers. 89.71% with the Parallax. So, lets look at the Orion and the Betelgeuse. 34.6% and 35.4% respectively. Make of it what you will but i'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and say he's just a typical vanu.

I'm reading you the hard data and telling you to form your own opinion. If you still think he's hacking, fine, but 6 of those 8 days of total playtime are all Heavy Assault. I also read incorrectly, his accuracy with the Betelgeuse is even lower than that at 29% HSR. Come on, son.

If you want to speak up about someone being a fag, do it in game.

Plug your mic in so we can sexually bully you

Bullying his taste in waifus would be better.

I pay attention to chat

prepare to be bullied nerd

Hope you're ready for a bullying.

you fags are in line for some prime time… bullying that is

Go away faggot.

I don't know about hacking, but I know for a fact he lagswitches.

So you're saying a local couple got a new baby?

we have traps in the outfit and everybody plays video games. we're all gay inside

You can tell me where to shove my shotgun any day of the week bby
t. actual homosexual
Captcha: OP ws BF

reddit.com/r/EmeraldPS2/comments/4u9t9o/confessions_on_being_part_of_the_cheater/

it's not working :^)

(Nice captcha)

Where do you think we are?

What are you, gay?

Holla Forums

Yes. :^)

I thought we were purging the jews and the dindus in PS2. I think I'm going to go back to Holla Forums then.

But user, you are the jewish dindu.

I'm disappointed, one of you nerds did archive the last thread, right? if not, here's the last archive the day before archive.is/UVub9

I hope you fixed that

Did some boring shit in the mean time, went to do normlfag crap, played EDF, cleaned my rig and redid the thermal paste for my GPU, alas internet is way fucking slow, waiting on the technicians to come over and have a look.

Feels bad man.

He's getting charged with reckless driving, breaking the alcohol ban, driving while under the influence. And he won't be able to move or even shit by himself for awhile.

look at this 3rd world pleb

your picture reminds me of this

I know, I don't worry about piracy police, all I have to worry about is gigantic storms that can fuck with my connection.

vid related.

underground electrical distribution is a real pain if you ever need to upgrade the service and the electrical code changes on something.

Not possible where I am at, earthquakes, storms, and kike phone companies with their monopoly.

Damn, that last line hurt. Screw immortality.

Webms related.

Someone post that webm that was made recently

Is there a webm?

nah, I need to record my "ram and scram" runs, sometimes it doesn't work because lol planetside physics but it gets them salty enough that it's worth it.

Tell me there was salt and you have a screenshot.

haven't gotten any tells yet, I need to refine my strategy and cert into the last of my loadout slots before it gets really effective, you can't get close enough anymore without max stealth because of auto-radar so the only time it works is when you're dogfighting

Think the archives on the last two threads had some salt from Burgers and Tranu who hated the idea of us winning Indar(We love you Crown-chan!) and having "Cheap guided missiles" Mosquito Swarms ramming their ESFs.

Could it be worth outfitting valk-chan to be an anti-armor air-harasser?
Not as good as the liberator, but 200 nanites less.

in other news whoever though camping indar was a good idea is ripe for serious disciplinary action and you´re waifu is shit

Just a shame Valk-chan isn't popular enough, because high maintenance to get her to be competitive against Battle-gals, Libs, or ESFs.

Did camping Indar even work? I bailed before anything started.

no
very no
gud
extremely no
it sounds awesome in theory but its shit in practice

the default nosegun on the valkyre is boss
fire suppression will not get you the ebin metagame healthpool because you have no healthpool to speak of to begin with
hover stability is what you want on any aircraft becase roll+pitch is how you turn, bonus points for horizontal speed if you fly in cruise

in a valk you either do IFV, which is mostly hovering behind a rock peeking out to shoot from time to time
OR
you fly hit and run which Ive never seen actually work

valk is good when you just fly for the sake of it or want AFK cert which is around 100 per biolab assuming the airchavs ignore you

She needs more love, glad we got Pequod who can rally up a Valk with AMS certed, along with Fortunate Son when he battlebards, man, good times in poor ol' Hossin

Eh I love flying the valk, its just undeniably shit at any purpose you can think of.

ESFs being the nuke to a rock/paper/scissors game, you just cant do anything useful with the valk with them in the air

ask the fags STILL camping on indar

Wyvern is the best but my flying is pretty erratic for it to be that useful which is why I might consider swapping out to a Missle Launcher so it's far easier to do hit and runs.
You want both Scout radar for when you don't expect squads to spawn into your valk and squad Logistics when you do. Fire supression is pretty shit because Valk-chan really is sensitive to pain.
I prefer the Evasiveness frame over hover since it's far easier to roll your Valk in it and allows you to do some pretty crazy flying.

Valk-chan's main purpose is to crazy as fuck drops on the enemy 'nam style. Expect to lose her as soon as you drop your men.

I still haven't certed her fully yet. Still need one more level in Evasiveness and get Comp armor up.

The valkyrie has unique air frames, so the hover stability frame is pretty shit because it doesn't give you what you need.

[wwew] unleashes the secret technique - ULTIMATE AUTISM GHOST CAP

THIS JUST IN: TR SQUAD STAYS IN A LOCKED INDAR FOR THREE WHOLE HOURS TO CAP TO CROWN.
THE ABSOLUTE MAD MEN DID IT
MORE NEWS AT 11

Glorious work you faggots, someone better have recorded this.

Is there a lot of Australians on the Emerald (USE) Server?

I know there's at least three of us who live in Oceania that play here.

accept me faggots

autistic/10
I don't think the brass could be more impressed

I got an approval but when I hit yes it didn't add me.

How far off is the rocklet rifle patch and actual anti-cheat implementation?

You didn't miss much.
There was an intense fight for it afterwards, to the point where we were outpopped even with their SCU dead, but you could've been there to witness it. It was close until VS started fucking around at C and helped us keep the SCU shield down.

anti-cheat: nobody knows

rocklet rifle and some new utility stuff within a week; maybe next tuesday or friday.

Well, if they stick with their original timetable of "at the end of the month" at least.

You're wrong user, I missed the autism, and fuck the Tranu as always.

Ihelped

Fuck me does TR get 30 IQ points dumber when the majority of wwew leaves the server for the night?

That's because we're competent.

That's the pain we have to endure.

No, the whole server does.
But on TR you notice the diffrence.

Maybe there's a correlation between K/D faggotry and stupidity.

archive.is/WNvzB

To answer your question, yes, we are one of the few TR outfits that can turn back the tide of battle with our autism, until Warfinn manages to fuck shit up and the incompetence of the TR who certed command chat.

I got bored and found this.
NCbro can I play with you when wwew is ded? I've got that itch that can't be scratched by playing TR everyday for close to 3 months.

I also have said itch. I wanted to make a new account to try a different playstyle and cert into some different things, so making it on a new faction would get me the most out of it.

Well, it will be a while before wwew is completely dead.

Jokes on you, I was NC before WWEW was a thing.

I started playing VS to see how they work. I'm most amazed by level of coordination that goes on, it seems that most outfits are cooperating with each other and coordinating within themselves. I think the reason TR can only zerg is because TR has no unified leadership, it's essentially 5 or 6 factions with the same color. I have only an hour or two played as VS, so I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

it's not all the time, there's bursts of it then goes away

i was vanu

YOU NEED TO GO BACK!

so was I, on the EU server

I created a new char, can i just skip the tutorial and that low level area? or do i need to get to lvl 15? Its been a while since i played

feels good.

After that, you can go straight to any continent, don't have to bother with Koltyr.

I didn't even realize koltyr was a thing until I hit BR 15.

I've never actually been there. I'm curious to see what the map is like.

Its like 10 hexes

Oh. That's gay.

And heavy assault vanu is running around padding thier K/D.

Actually this is my outfit, not the NC guy who's been posting webms
You can join if you want

nice name

That's stupid.

get out

How to jew the game
You need:

I managed that, placement was by accident, intention was there. The damage is too much for a single engi though (Repair gun level 5), even without accounting for the cooldown periods.
If pulled off though, infinite exp and thus certs

There was some people talking about doing a WWEW Blue Day a few months ago

We set a date where everybody play NC for a while, just to change routine no, there won`t be a purple day

Have any of you experience this bullshit?

Been gone for the weekend, anything fun happen?

If you had an empty weapon that was reloading when you resupplied, it will make you re-reload your rifle when you get out of the resupply menu.
Just switch to your pistol or anything that you aren't empty on to avoid it

PlanetSide 2 timelapse

youtube.com/watch?v=zLE0YzNaKtQ

You've been posting this since 4 threads ago or so, and every time we tell you that it's shit because you failed to center the damn thing. Come on now.

It's not too late to learn the ways of [SUIT] Ascent.

You can tell it's old because quartz ridge - indar excavation changed hands.Actually territories changed hands period. Most fighting is at the same five or six border bases. Bad design on daybreaks part.

New thread?

New Thread: