Hacktivist Group Anonymous Says NASA Will Announce Extraterrestrial Life

Hacker Group ‘Anonymous’ Claims NASA Set To Announce Alien Life

rt.com/viral/393965-anonymous-nasa-discover-aliens/

Embed Related

Other urls found in this thread:

ufo-blogger.com/2010/08/ufo-are-real-ben-rich-lockheed-skunk.html
Hooktube.com/watch?v=G-FKq_1Lr4s
google.com.au/search?q=nazca mummy&rlz=1C1CHMO_enAU519AU519&oq=nazca &aqs=chrome.2.0j69i57j0j69i60j0l2.7350j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

wikileaks.org/syria-files/docs/930759_warnings-of-the-false-rapture-alien-invasion-several.html
collective-evolution.com/2016/10/27/is-a-false-flag-alien-invasion-in-the-works-wernher-von-bruans-colleague-seems-to-think-so/
exopolitics.org/leaked-document-recommends-false-flag-alien-invasion-to-save-clinton-campaign/
express.co.uk/news/weird/719054/Hillary-Clinton-aliens-Wikileaks-e-mails-UFOs-star-wars-ETs
youtube.com/watch?v=kUbd5opXnkk
imdb.com/title/tt0274518/
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Project_Blue_Beam
youtube.com/watch?v=bxfdLkolCBQ
bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/passportmagonia.pdf
galaksija.info/literatura/jk_oth.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128589096/
vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view
wnd.com/2015/03/holy-altar-constructed-for-third-jewish-temple/
northropgrumman.com/AboutUs/BusinessSectors/AerospaceSystems/Pages/default.aspxpro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

user please…. rightly go fuck yourself with a coat rack

Oh fuck with the Space Corps being created this can't be a fucking coincidence

What in the gay blue fuck is this timeline

don't tell me you honestly believe anonymous and NASA found ayylmaos for real and its not just a total psyop.
also, that we are going to be fighting ayys in space with a space corp that was just in the works of being created, and its all going to be for real. If anything, it will be some show and possibly a false flag/psyop to push something. I suggest caution to the highest degree.

Up next: How Aliens hacked the US election.

I hope you're all ready to be space terrorists.

Calm down faggot all I said was that this can't be a coincidence. If it's a fed psy op my statement still stands.

this is something i won't believe if/when I see it

boy this is going to end well.

We are Ayynonymous. Expect us earthlings!

Stay on your own fucking planet, spaceman

Russian Aliens

I'll accept ayys only if they kill all the shitskins and kikes and they are real of course, not fake ayys and they have to give whites super space stuff

If the government is set to announce something like this then that means the world economy is on the brink of a domino collapse. This, and war, will be the two big distractions.

i'm gonna race mix with an ayy lmao

confirmed???
also, you get an oven

Of course the degenerate animaymays would want to breed with aliens.

a space oven

the sun*

It would be breeding up, fagboi.

you know, you do have a point

Wow, this is real news.
No one in the history of time has ever claimed the existence of extraterrestrial life, therefore I know this to be true.

But seriously nigger, even if this were true then why even bother making this thread? We'd just hear it straight from NASA soon enough anyway, better that than a random no-evidence "anonymous source".

Having sex with aliens is the last implicit stand of white culture

Dub trips demand this.
FUCK OFF SPACE NIGGERS WE"RE FULL

you can crash on the moon if you want

Animu was created to prime the world for ayylmao racemixing.

Nah, they're ruthless fools, they'll say he fucked over national security.

That explains the low nip birth rate, they're all waiting for blue pussy

This is likely going to be similar to that bullshit announcement where some bitch scientist claimed some new riveting discovery regarding alien life that just turned out to be some mundane finding that bacteria on earth can feed off of arsenic or something if they have to. She totally over exaggerated it and people were actually pretty pissed off for getting all worked up over nothing. It didn't even have anything directly to do with outer space. Just publicity.

i guess scientists gotta make a living off of hype somehow

anonymous hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Imagine how this will redpill future generations

Cant wait to fuck some hot alien pussy

wow real fucking nice effort there, OP.

it's fun to pretend

I believe that about as much as my friend when we were teenagers that claimed he fucked Britney Spears over the summer vacation.

ok, after careful thought, I am on board with the alien breeding as long as they are more advanced then we are.

Whatcha sliding moishe?

I watched the whole video, it goes on about different dimensions n shit, I dont think its real, or its really shitty bait

I'd still fuck them if they were cute plant people or something

I guess NASA acknowledges the existence of Mexicans.

You think spaceniggers are actually a thing? Of course they will be more advanced than we are.

Anonymous told me that you're a colossal faggot.

If Anonymous said it then it must be true, right?

Nah m8, fuck off.

It would be biologically impossible to impregnate them. You can't get your dog pregnant and she lives on the same fucking planet as us. The only reason you impregnate a nigress is that their DNA is really close to ours.

Anonymous also claims they aren't faggots.

It makes absolutely zero sense for us to travel all this way just to fuck up the planet. Don't worry about it.

fuck off space niggers we are full.

A species that advanced should be able to manipulate its DNA ZNA WhatthefuckeverA

Perhaps they just raid for the lulz.

Chanology was a fucking mistake

spread the word of Allah across the galaxy tbh

Let's pretend I gave merit to that idea. Firstly aliens from outer space are a psy op. So if anything after the 'pope' announcing the intent of a global government I would think this is prepping to get us set for devils from Heaven to be sent crashing down or something similar. Hat tip if (((they))) are coming up from hell and area 51 is the 'crash site'. Actually I could totally see that happening. (((MLK))) followers sacrificing sin city and the surronding area to trick the world kinda like hiroshima. Anyone know if there has been a exodus of (((rich and famous people))) from that area? No not ecelebs.

Also where's that one cap about how any aliens would pretty much have heard of the first radio transmissions coming from hitler. So their first contact would've been from impressions by the fuhrer

this

AYY LMAO

Great job, OP.

Let's all wait for NASA, the agency that lied to us about space exploration, the moon landings, the Mars rover, the van Allen Radiation Belt, rocket technology, and pretty much everything. Yes let's wait for NASA to tell us what's what.

will i finally have the alien waifu i've always wanted?

(Pic Related)
While I was searching the Interweebs
You all by chance want to read some shit on Project Blue beam?
usa-anti-communist.com/ard/pdf/Operation-Blue-Beam.pdf
I figured I mind as well post a random pdf for shits and giggles.

and is not paranoid thinking, this is real. They plan that in order to accept
the new world order, all people must first accept the new age religion; to
enter into the new world religion, the Christian will have to abdicate their
own beliefs. So, as they said, the initiation will be on a worldwide basis
inside the newly organized Christian church (which will be a reorganized
and strictly controlled Masonic temple) occult organization based on a
Luciferian initiation. What we have to understand here is that no one will
be able to maintain their old beliefs and, at the same time, enter into the
new age religion. It will be impossible.

We are dude weed. We do forgive. We do forget we are anonymoose

I saw a documentary called district 9 that's safe otherwise.

B L U E B E A M
L
U
E
B
E
A
M

Says*

And what ever happens let it happen SOON

for once the bot is not a faggot

…are faggot losers
….there are no aliens

gatta build a wall around this planet.

lmao
illegal alien AYAYAYAY

WIth man you would be correct. But with God all things are possible.
Seriously though it's going to be very very convincing the show they put on.

Also I am watching for the abomination. If that happens it's over we have 8 years on earth in which all real Christians will be murdered for not doing something God would be displeased with. Like drinking blood or saying the idol is a thing(i.e idol worship which requires recognition it is a thing). Or fornicating the brethern. Those are really the only three things I could think of you couldn't say romans 13 on. Besides personal afflictions from childishness that is.

What if it's demons

You mean that blatant CIA co-op?

They're just moonazis, not aliens.

A demon is a state nob, git gud tat Bible.

Not sure if sarcasm or serious. Also where are the fucking mods a shitpost like this thread should not be alive this long.

AYYY LAMO

If it weren't the fuckers' final play to bring about their shitty NWO then I'd be sitting there with popcorn and enjoying it, it really is going to be a spectacular presentation. It's interesting to me that even though we know how to do holograms nothing seems to be happening with it.

And I'm about to announce Xcom: Terror From the Deep, because this shit I'm about to take is going to be inhuman.

dont get on the ship

given that anonymous is the voice of the cia i assume this means project bluebeam is a go. be on the alert for the (((holographic glowing in the dark annunaki))) appearing in the heavens around the time of the upcoming eclipse august 21.

It's good, user. But a little weird if you don't realize what is going on.
They come and use some of us for breeding programs. It's fucking exhausting work if you get to remember much of it. Nords, Asians and others.

Is that why we're creating a space military? Will we need a God emperor to lead us to defeat the xenos scum?

That's what I was thinking about, some kind of NWO false flag.

If I was standing outside with my clothes sopping wet and Anonymous told me that it was raining out I wouldn't believe them. That's how little their word means to me now.

Project bluebeam is nothing new so they might be right.

What if the ayy lmaos are humans from the distant future?

Ayys are cute, CUTE!

Then it's obvious the mongoloids won.

ay lmao

FUCK
YOU'RE RIGHT

It'll be some sort of bacteria on the moon, the moon of which came from the Earth.

Looks like jews will use Blue Beam

This user has superb taste

Not a bad point tbh.
This would do well do distract from pedosta/Clinton/pedo elite blackmail rings etc if uncovered and things progress as they are.

They are from all times but they seeded us here in the past clearly.

Spacing Guild soon my friends

Hacker Group ‘Anonymous’ Changes name to 'Irrelevant'

given britney spears level of turboslut for the time period your friend probably did indeed fuck britney spears.

Thankfully, that will not be possible. The greatest tragedy of our existence is that we didn't diverge as a species long enough to lose the ability to produce fertile hybrids with subhumans. Everything would be so much simpler.

Not entirely correct.
The big thing is the announcement of for the purpose of ""uniting" the world" against you, the white people pro/contra ayys. "Conspiracy theorists" have proposed this plan a long time ago, somewhen around rosewell's crash. There will be no pure niggers in the near future, as much as there will be no hard to control white remnants - only "beautiful" mix of easy to control spic-black-asian mixture with ancient bloodlines jews ruling on top.
Also generally this and . Enjoy shitshow and be prepared for living in a gulag fema's comfortable re-education camps.

user can you please report to your closest Commisar, Ordo Xeno Inquisitor or Deathwatch Battle Brother for inspection

With (((Bernie))) getting hit for possible bank fraud, Lynch might live up to her name, and rumors that SCOUTS Kennedy might retire (((they))) NEED something big to talk about instead thus: AYLIUMS ARE REAL GOYIM.
For a couple of weeks until "Oops we were wrong"

If dubs, ayyys will vaporize Israel and Detroit but leave everything else becuase they'll think we're cool

So the AYYYS will be white ?

cancer

They can't be there at all time at same time.

Someone redpill me on Bluebeam?

Kek perhaps not. But considering they can manipulate the scalar field absolutely, they likely could replicate themselves or do so for this particular timeframe. I'm not sure of the existential issues this could create though.

They shouldn't stop there
Melbourne, Stockholm, London, Los Angeles, New York Sorry don, Paris, Canada, Mexico, South America and Africa But leave just the Pyramids should get nuked

'Holographic' basically Scalar electromagnetic projection systems that either make an image in your head you see as real 'e.g. landing scenes' or project a physical 'projection' in the sky.

Either way is possible, the latter is easier vs hardened/aware individuals though.

Ah, ok. Maybe its time to look up some of those ancient 'protection from evil' circuit diagrams. er, amulets.

Learn meditation and projection/manifestation/esoterica basically. Your brain/mind is a scalar EM computer/interface and extremely powerful if you learn to handle it appropriately. Literally perception = reality you can manifest and change your life if you wish. Look for the esoteric kek threads, might be a few good pointers in there. Rather not totally OT this thread with that stuff though.

If you want to learn more about scalar em weapons and physics behind it look at Fer De Lance by Lt Col Tom Bearden

Cheers

paving the way for the antichrist

aliens will either be demons or some fake shit

I know they have been pushing virtual reality sets like mad to the rich and (((super rich))). But really holographs? I could see the light based ones being possible with huge funding/effort and at one location. But in your head?

Scalar for three dimensions and electromagnetic for idefk electromagnetic fluids? Where is the sauce.

And if they pulled a stunt like that they would pick a libtard city and just provide media coverage for all else with light projections.

Maybe they would create the mental illusion and reinforce the atom together to create a walking force field. They don't have to be there, but can see through the time mentally so I don't think it will affect their existentence for being there in some place at the same time.

………………………no
they ayys will be even more fake than the holocaust and they will tell that to get free tech and utopia and shit to kill everyone who IS WHITE !
also while clearly reminding people that jews are not white

It’ll be Bluebeam, we’ll all say it’s Bluebeam and no one will listen. This is probably just a means for them to roll out some technology they have been suppressing, perhaps a ‘new’ form power generation. The ‘Ayy’s’ will likely conveniently pick a custodian for this technology “because in the wrong hands it could be dangerous” or some such nonsense.

Whilst the normalfags will be falling over themselves with excitement it will become apparent to some that this is nothing more than a power grab. The ‘custodians’ of this gift from the ‘Ayy’s’ will acquire global dominance whilst everyone is distracted. The fake Ayy’s will leave and the chosen ones will be left in charge.

pic related for basic explanation.
Work is only achieved in time/interference zone.
Casmir Effect, Lamb Shift etc all prove exchange between this quantum source and reality. Nobel prizes given for this.
Let alone electron spin driving magnetism and the rest.

Harnessing/mastering these scalar waves basically gives you the key to manipulate spacetime/matter/fabric of reality. They are the fabric we float through.

More below

With this technology at a refined level, the only limitation to what it can do is that of the operator.

Ben Rich former head of Lockheed skunkworks spoke of this before his deathbed

ufo-blogger.com/2010/08/ufo-are-real-ben-rich-lockheed-skunk.html

Tesla himself was (in my opinion) unrivalled in his understanding of this. In his work 'Mans' greatest achievement' he said;

You are seriously underestimating how evil the (((chosen))) can be.

Someone hacking a TV broadcast before the aliens do a "live" broadcast would be a great counterargument to the inevitable ridiculous claim that only aliens are able to hack TV. I don't understand why no one has bothered to do it.

Who could be those (((custodians)))?

Leave it in the capable hands of the (((millitary,))) goy. (((We will))) They'll ensure it's safely managed for the god of the goyim people.

SNEK WAIFUS DID NOTHING WRONG

It's more likely than you think…

TITS OR GTFO

I know all of this already. Your implying though they have the environment setup to abuse all of these at the same time to accomplish what exactly? Putting a few atoms in one position at the cost of huge amounts of energy? This would be a unprecedented drain on the power system of any country on earth to do anything useful. I don't care if they disabled all electrical flow except for one said event.

OH FUCK I JUST READ THAT DOCUMENT. Alot of that shit needs a source but this is feasable with the salt layer holy fucking shit. God himself would have been specific if this was their end goal for deceit. I need a chapter and verse on this. And will keep reading that document for a time

it's funny that conspiracy theorists from 10-40 years ago used to claim that the government would announce alien life. Project blue beam or something

Reminder that the speed of causality is ~300,000 km/s, a speed ridiculously slow compared to the scale of the universe, even if aliens existed we will never be able to correspond with them let alone visit them.

that's it?

"The last card is fake alien invasion"
Hooktube.com/watch?v=G-FKq_1Lr4s

We know who. It's jews and they are hoarding them. How greedy.

Ok fine, project bluebeam could be real. But because of God till I see the abomination of desolation stand where it ought nought I will treat this as the rise and fall of empires. But if they do sacrifice where they ought not. Then surely you are speaking the truth. And may God judge them all.

Also did they finish the incense altar yet for the fake jew temple? Seriously concerned about that now.

actually, as I recall now, even Wernher von Braun warned about aliens. People have been warning us about this jewish blue beam project for more then 40 years now

fucking what? some lame ass extraterrestial single cell bacteria that came off an asteroid?

Aliens aren't real you shill. Angels/demons though? I could see this all being staged for an entrance of one specific or three specific ones mentioned in revelation. Still not buying it without the transgression of desolation happening.
Where's news on that fucking temple? They had the altar and the mercy seat finished.
I need to know if they finished the incense altar!

did I say aliens were real?
Again, people warned us about fake aliens for more then 40 years now.
Read up on project blue beam. It's a very old conspiracy theory about how jews would dupe the world to unite against a fake alien force or become ruled by it.

Not me, I thought they were superhumans from the future.

Kado

if Aliens do take over the world will I still have to nofap?

aliens invade

Jews rule the planet

It's like you didin't see any of the other posts I made. Yes I read through the whole thing. Yes most of what that document says is true. The rfid tagging of animals. The sattilite launches and their capabilities. The stupifying of nations. The research done into torture and hypnosis via playing with the mind and radio waves. The co-opting of Christianity. Nicoli Telsla's work being awesome. But I refuse to beleive God is a liar. The third temple will be built for the sake of the trangression of desolation. It's like (((they))) have a fucking judgement wish from God.

I don't think the aliens is interested in. If they are advanced then they should have no problems seeking other planet that are uninhabited. Why would they want us if we are paranoid of the alien?

This but how do you explain the white people popped up in the 40,000 years ago though.

Well, why do advanced humans enjoy stories set in more primitive backwards eras? I'm sure aliens get bored same as us and intelligent people are more likely to get bored than people of lower intellect.

Well it is vacation to them as the roman ruins is vacation to us.

I'm sure it's just going to lead up to the revelation that the jews are once from the penal colony of some ayy civ.

I highly doubt any of this is real.
There are like twenty other programs around the world also looking for life.
If one of them found life, they all would have.

Bump because shills pushing off page. Also because I NEED TO FUCKING KNOW the progress the temple insitute is making on the third altar like fucking now. Last update for when they completed a component was 2015. STATUS anyone?

I guess a better example would be why people visit the zoo. They are inferior to us, extremely so more than us to the advanced aliens because animals cannot even grasp the concept of space extraterrestrial worlds itself. I guess you can say this whole planet is a zoo most likely because niggers haven't been exterminated yet and in science fiction its very common for lesser races to be exterminated before a planet unifies as a species and advances into the stars because you can't advance otherwise with inferior deadweight. I guess the chinks will be the ones to do that.

Ayy lmao. We will endurde, after we offer them sweden as a sacrifice.

fml

google.com.au/search?q=nazca mummy&rlz=1C1CHMO_enAU519AU519&oq=nazca &aqs=chrome.2.0j69i57j0j69i60j0l2.7350j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

gold

Nice try. Everyone should be aware that carbon dating only works on the rocks surronding the material. The date of the rocks != how old the object is.

Especially if you subscribe to the old earth and seven day recreation of the "without form and void" earth.

99.9999% chance its single celled, or they just detected a gas signature around some exoplanet that suggests it holds life.

Actual technologically advanced aliens? No. Or rather, if they do make such an announcment, there is a 99.999% chance it is fraudulent.

Oh no, look guys its totally ayylamos. We need to form a (((one world government))).

Good now quick, had over all the worlds weapons Ayylamos are dangerous and we need to protect you all.

T H I S

REMEMBER WIKILEAKS, LOOK UP ALIEN INVASION

What the fuck has Anomalous to do with the spergs at NASA? As a 'hacktivist' (aylmao) organization it is for long a Fed running show. (((They))) aren´t authority on anything but expoct os.

it would best not to even notify the public as some fucking nigger would manage to fuck everything by trying to steal their flying saucer

If there is anything to this, it's definitely Project Blue Beam. Surprised they didn't activate it sooner but that means it either takes of lot of time to get it coordinated or it was their last ace in the hole. The way the CIA is going these days, the (((Ayys))) will tell us to submit to Wahhabi Islam and make Hildog supreme leader of the Earth. The kikes have been very vulnerable ever since the end of the days when they could make their enemies disappear by simply calling them a "witch." For now "Nazi" has the same effect today in Europe but the seat of the kikes power is the USA and only now are they making inroads with that kind of bullshit stateside: breitbart .com/big-government/2017/06/22/dhs-john-kelly-islamic-terrorists-sincere-regulate-internet/ The only thing needed to make Project Blue Beam stick is complete control of the media, which they already have either directly by owning it or by having one of their brainwashed worshipers in charge of it. Just close down a few "hate speech" websites and it's all systems go.

These fake (((Ayys))) will be humanoid even though that is taxologically improbable to the point of impossibility that you'd ever meet such a being in a million years of warp drive travel. That's because it's a guy in a suit or mo-cap CGI of a guy in a suit. Hymiewood loves "relatable" (and cheap) aliens even if they are supposed to be the villains. Even Star Trek had to explain away this nonsense at some point: http:// memory-alpha.wikia. com/wiki/The_Chase_%28episode%29

Called mexicans.

user. If there are single celled aliens, then there should be advanced aliens.
And if they exist, clearly we've been a fish tank for a long long time.

And I have no idea what they would do to us if that happened and we tried to leave earth.
Why keep us in the first place?

I thought we were building a fucking wall for aliens?

It's "Nu-Anonymous".

Why believe anything they say?

any date for this bullshit or just the generic "they're coming"? if they don't give at least a vague ETA it's just something to distract you.

A space wall?

A big problem about alien life is that we have no idea how they'd think. We always assume they'd be like us, but they could think in a completely different way. They could exist in a society where things like war simply don't happen.

Normalfags have no clue what Anonymous even was, they just slap any group of unnamed "hackers" with the label of "Anonymous".

the name is used only by skids these days, not by any real hackers that want to hide their identity through obscure shadowy omni pervasive group

I remember my sister (psychology degree) telling me that they bred cats in the dark, then raised them in a room with vertical lines (or lines in one direction). Eventually in the real world, they couldn't see those lines.

Imagine that one a human level with regards to our reality.
They likely are already around us, we just can't see them.

And they're not aliens, we're one system so they're mere relatives tbh.

Since when wus we hackers?

Occasionally hackers did stuff/shared goods and taught us things but they were a distinctly different presence. Most people on /i/ boards just knew how to fuck shit up and jump on a target in 100 ways at once.

This was aimed at

I'm an idiot.

I sometimes feel the higher up people feared the cultural phenomena that was once Anonymous, so much so that they started defaming them with pathetic bluffs until normies started tattooing them on their arms and legs and whatnot.

That is what let's me sleep at night, but it probably just was all the moralfaggotry since Chanology that killed Anonymous.

think you idiot
there were people that created those methods of invasions and raids

the skids that used them were simply lemmings and a sign that there were people behind the show pulling the strings

CIAniggers

This isn't ayylmao plot this is a (((globalist))) plot

wikileaks.org/syria-files/docs/930759_warnings-of-the-false-rapture-alien-invasion-several.html

collective-evolution.com/2016/10/27/is-a-false-flag-alien-invasion-in-the-works-wernher-von-bruans-colleague-seems-to-think-so/

exopolitics.org/leaked-document-recommends-false-flag-alien-invasion-to-save-clinton-campaign/

express.co.uk/news/weird/719054/Hillary-Clinton-aliens-Wikileaks-e-mails-UFOs-star-wars-ETs

youtube.com/watch?v=kUbd5opXnkk

From Project Blue Beam (FIRESIGN) to Project Blue Book, don't fall for it.

You want to know what this is really about, what globalism really is? (((They))), for decades fooled a bunch of idiots in the intellectual, political, and financial elite about the greatness of One World Government. But they're all being fooled. This all goes back to the Protocols of Zion (where you can deny it as a hoax all you want but you cannot deny it is what is happening), all of which have come true, save one, that being the establishment of a One World Government but it will be literally Jewed just like the EU with the Kalergi Plan. Rockerfeller himself admitted it was Jewish plot in his own writings and you can look that up. This is their dream and their last chance as well as ours. Either the Jews die or the world dies.

What like spam, trolling, doxing (googling) and DDoS using stress test websites reloading images in frames were super smart and inventive.

The super smart and inventive stuff came randomly, was most of the time raid-unique, wasn't always tech heavy and was the whole point of being there.

If you want a document, read Fer De Lance by an expert in this field, Lt.Col Tom Bearden.

Tesla was peer reviewed sending energy great distances. He made a statement he was testing his weapon systems days before Tunguska. Which is still not explained to this day kek.

Basically he used to set up resonance with earth and extract or store energy in this system. Just like magnets have 'energy' from somewhere to maintain electron spin, you just need to gate this energy. The density is estimated at about 10^108J/cc. That's a lot of energy to work with ;)
Watch video related
You should read his book it explains all of this and with sources.

There were people behind the scenes though, admin, mods, secret boards (especially on 420), but I ain't saying more.

One factoid though: the "expect us" line came from another actual hacking group, that had dox on all/most its members who merged for a raid on gaia or myspace or something. It was their line. People called em g00ns, distinct from sa goons and have been scrubbed from the net.

Project Bluebeam reminds me of the ending of the Watchmen comic, Ozymandias destroyed a city and created a life form resembling an otherworldly alien creature and planted it amongst the ruin, so the whole world had a common enemy, thus uniting the world.

That infographic triggered my autism.
Basic maths failure is unacceptable, especially when it understates the amount of kikery.

The ayyyyyyyys support no borders, single-payer healthcare, and the LGBT agenda.

It's 1 media exec to 1193965.517241379 subscribers.
Amateur hour.

SPACE WAIFUS ARE THE FUTURE

Why would anyone believe in one of those but not the other? Don't you think they're both quite ridiculous? If one is true, why not the other? If one is bullshit, why not the other?

You must be a brainlet, because that's the exact opposite of true. Carbon dating doesn't work on rocks. In fact, no form of radioactive dating works on rocks. Rocks are undateable using any radiometric means and that's why you should laugh whenever people say the pyramids are dated.

The only thing that you can date using carbon dating is organic matter. That's due to how carbon dating works. Carbon dating works by first assuming that the 14C levels in atmospheric CO2 are predictable, and that the carbon in organic matter comes from the atmosphere and is locked in once the organism dies. Once the organism dies, the constantly decaying 14C diminishes at a mathematically predictable rate, such that if your assumption about historic 14C atmospheric levels is correct you can determine the approximate age of dead organic matter.

Rocks cannot be carbon dated because rocks aren't plants. Rocks aren't made of carbon they breath in from the atmosphere.

And you base this assertion on what? The single example of Earth? Where single celled life was all that we had for billions of years?

You think the nukes were faked?

"Nukes are fake" is a weev psy-op. Anybody parroting it is either weev, or exceptionally unintelligent.

Christians always thinking everything is about them..

I think we memed in the Imperium of Man

has this entire flat fucking disc gone completely mad?

Sure, but not on Mars.

You gonna post your progress on Holla Forums m8y?

shit's gonna be fun
GAYNIGGERS FROM OUTER SPACE
imdb.com/title/tt0274518/

There are probably worried about the species we will become. Humanity would be scary on universal scale. Imagine nig nog running around on space ships stealing, raping, and pillaging with super weapons. They probably want to curb our developement so there isn't a future intelligent species threatening their existence.

Those comments

Fucking hell, kill them already!

Never heard of convergent evolution. Species with completely different DNA lines can evolve to sct and behave almost idenically despite being a totally different species. This happens when they evolve in similar environment. Plenty of examples in plants and animals on earth, some even look identical and are hard to tell apart.

Hate to say this OP, but ever hear of "Project Bluebeam?"

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Project_Blue_Beam

This has been in the works for a while. The purpose is to FAKE an alien discovery or even simulate "an invasion" to get people to dispose of Biblical history and human history so that our loving One World Government can re-write history as they see fit, and set up a new One World Religion that fits their globalist narrative.

They can use this as an excuse as well to disarm nations and their militaries, and claim we need One World Government with a Globalized Military to "combat" these FAKE beings. While the kikes really are only using this Globalized Military to subjugate the masses instead.

PS: The Communist Russians tried this back in 1947 (you know, around the time of the Roswell crash, when they were shot down and that coverup ensued).

Outstanding short, watch it again every other year or so.

>using (((rationalwiki)))
But otherwise you're correct, plenty of anons this thread have already brought this up.

Only in sci-fi fantasies. Humans are far too suboptimal to do much of anything on their own, and any optimization machines we build will be at best on par with the optimization machines built by other races. They really won't care.

We just aren't that interesting.

Oh Ron what have you done.

technically, praying towards mecca will become slightly difficult when you will have to consult a galactic map with indications of the orbital plane and rotation of your new planet then jump in your tri-axis gyrostabilized prayer rug and strap yourself down to orient your pitch, yaw and roll so as to make-believe you're still doing the gymnastics on earth that's supposed to be flat…

It depends on the rock.
U/Th for some rocks is a good proxy.
Zircons for other types
Carbonates in a rock may tell when the rock formed if it is relatively recent (t

None of that shit will tell you anything about when a structure made of rocks was built. Cosmogenic radionuclide dating is the only thing that conceivably could, but in practice it isn't worth jack shit. At least yet.

this gonna be shit

Finally I can post this.

I want to believe

I distinctly remember a signal to have been intercepted and deciphered prior or after this post. The writen lines loked like they were hand written and looked a litle bit like the symbols in the oera linde book.

Does anyone have the caps?

so what exactly is creating the helium bubbles in rocks?
radioactive decay.
the more helium the older the rock.
helium is the Beta particle once slowed and electrically neutralized.

Bishop Usher went that-away >>>

Literally gagged from what you reminded me of.
Fuck you.

Don't worry. The galaxy is full of humans.
The galaxy is full of Space Aryans.

Aliens are pure bullshit. I thought we were (((Anonymous))) and Baph beat the fuck out of faggot (((Anonymous.)))

Ayys are fiction. Complete bullshit tbh fam.

Ayys are a meme or a description of anything alive that is foreign and unknown.
If that includes macrocosmic systems then we're really inside an alien right now.

Think spiritually and they exist in all of us without us physically knowing about it.

Sadly the Space Aryans are more of the peaceful fringe-type. Meditation, inner peace, holistics.

And appearantly they're afraid of us like the lizard-dudes. Because we have a "warrior instinct" or something like that.
Why would literal Space Aryans be afraid of us?

I doubt it.

Worthless for dating structures or even anything found near those rocks. A structure can be cut from rocks that are a million years old, or a billion years old. There is no way to tell the difference. 10,000 year old organic matter can be found laying near rocks that are 500 million years old.

Carbon 14 dating is used to incidentally date stone structures by finding organic material, for instance charcoal, in the structure and assuming the organic matter was there since the structure was built. For instance if you find fragments of charcoal between stones in the pyramid, you can figure that the pyramid is about as old as that charcoal. Dating the stones themselves is completely hopeless. You learn jack shit from attempting it.

Note that such Carbon 14 dating of the Great Pyramids is suspect since Carbon 14 dating is only as trustworthy as the organic material claimed relevant, and in the case of the pyramids that organic material is highly suspect.

WE gonna rape that space aryan pussy.
Scared of our oversized human aryan penises.

:^)

It would be very rare to find intelligent life IF they haven't come here from a distant origin.
When you take that into account, we're clearly already in a "fish-tank" situation. And they're probably using us for something.
Perhaps batteries

On a spiritual level as a macrocosmic entity, that being is definitely real.

Aliens are demons. They will fake a false "war" to get total control with their new world order

Are they?
Or are the aliens angels?

Just a question but what of Trump can't beat (((them))) so ayylmao is the Trump card? Destroy all religion including (((the chosen one))) and unify the world and bring it back from the abyss? It's a long shot but fuck at this point it's not like the world could get fucked up any worse.

Yes they are. And no angels are not aliens.

But what if there are no angels or demons?

So we Slayers universe now where humans bring the balance between them?

That doesn't even make sense to travel so far to use us as batteries or some shit. It would be more probable that they are taking our technology to use to their advantage. Its not like 2 different civilizations seperated by millions of miles will develop the same technology.

Someone shoot that fucker for improper handling of that recorder, I dont get why people move when recoreding?

Also how real is this vid?

Have you never heard of the speed of dark user? Imagine two lines that were infinite long. Bring the ends together like a gator clamping its jaws shut. Eventually the speed of the lines coming together towards infinity is faster than the speed of light. Speed of dark n sheeit

That's very subversive satan

Pretty fuckin real my man

Uranium–lead (U–Pb) dating is one of the oldest and most refined of the radiometric dating schemes. It can be used to date rocks that formed from about 1 million years to over 4.5 billion years ago with routine precisions in the 0.1–1 percent range.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geochronology

Anonymous? You mean the CIA nigger coopted group who declared war on Trump a few months ago?

I am a Anonymous

That's funny cause I always thought the speed of light was a tangible finite number. 299 792 458 m / s N sheeit

Imagine their shock if they knew what anonymous really is.

The other user is more correct. We use c as a simplification for the speed of light, and in theory it's a set figure. But actually sending an object at that speed is impossible. So in theoretics it is c, in practicality it is best described as "an unreachable parabola."

I thought this was a Mongolian Astronomy group

Actually. That explains our universe's purpose completely user.

It's ok when I'm not correct. Thanks user

Your thought experiment is invalid.

How so?

Ok , assume perfect rigid straight lines. No bending

How do you get a dog to chase a ball unknowingly?
You:
It explains the extreme complexity of the universe, the harshness of it, and why we exist in the first place.

Like lab rats in a universal cage.

Assuming perfectly rigid lines, you could also transmit information faster than the speed of light by pushing or pulling on them. A perfectly rigid stick a lightyear long would transmit information in an instant while light would take a year.

Perfect rigidity like that doesn't exist. Any thought experiment that relies on such rigidity is invalid.

Thank you for educating me. No bully pls
It's ok to learn things when you're wrong

Sage

You have blown my mind.

I thought it was a Korean women's study.

U a stupid.

Baka.

Could this be any dumber clickbait? Even if it is true, it's going to be about microbes.

You normalfags can say they are a joke until you see one clearly, without a doubt, in front of you, let alone ufos doing things that are not possible with conventional tech.

That's when you must absolutely understand there is more to this reality than you can ever imagine in a lifetime.

Basically at very very long distances, assume all sticks behave like wet noodles.

Any suggestions on what to read regarding Tesla?

Skinwalker ranch user here.
I can attest to them being real. They are metallic and are intelligently controlled. I've seen dozens

"…on the verge of discovery." means they have the ability to detect a signal, but that signal may come never. NASA does this shit every few months to seem relevant and to get press and to secure future funding. They're attention whoring.

Tell me where the ayys probed you user.

how fucking stupid can you be? holy shit

if they mean either here or cuckchan then there's people claiming the earth is flat ironically. Literally fake news, lazy journalism

Pulling a string does not equate with pulling a string along all its length. It's a chain reaction/wave of molecule pulling another molecule with the maximum speed of information transferred being the speed of sound within the material the string is made of. Anything above that would cause mechanical failure of said line.

Heiled
Kek I'm seriously thinking in my head about how to make a stick one LY long that is perfectly rigid made out of carbon nanotubes or some other new material that would be straight and rigid.

I thought that the speed of light has changed over the years.

What am I looking at here.

I woke up to 2 dark ayylmao figures at the end of my bed last december near angkor wat.
Don't worry user.. I'm fully open to the idea of them. That was more than sleep paralysis. Especially if you consider the implications of that temple complex.
IP switched I think…

Let's hear about the dozens of ayylmaos you didn't give head to

If they behave like noodles over long distances, then that space elevator concept may have girth.

simply just the great deception warned of in the bible. they are creators/messiahs, we need to build up the space fleet to defend from Jesus Christ returning.

An alien drove me home in a taxi the other day.

see
If you push on one end of the carbon nanotube rod, the other end doesn't know that's happened until that information is transmitted down the rod.

Moving the rod back and forth to send information down it, vibrating it, how fast does that vibration reach the other end? Vibrations travel through materials at finite speeds. They typically travel through solids faster than liquids, and liquids faster than gasses. Vibrations move through air at sea level at about 1100 ft/s. In water they move at almost 5000 ft/s. In a rod of steel they can move even a bit faster. We're talking about the speed of sound, of course.

Fleets won't stop Jesus Christ user.

6 million times this guaranteed project blue beam

Kek
Well there was that ONE time hehe
You must live in part of the country that can't see the stars at night

(((
WE WILL NOT FORGIVE
)))
(((
WE WILL NOT FORGET
)))
(((
AYY LMAO
)))

So why didn't they just let them announce it, then?

Here's the thing.

On one scale, that rod is simply pushed forward in one collective swoop.
On another, it is how you said.
That's the peculiarity about our world. We have to make brash assumptions of things in order to understand it at all.
And you can never fully understand it.

we are alienmous ayyyyyyy

BEHOLD!

You're a very good goy, user.

So this is just for shekels?
Figures.

embed related

(checked)

LOL

This. See I always thought about the idea of a person on a train going 30 mph. He runs 5 mph towards the front. He goes 35mph in relation to the ground, right?

So if you had a circular track around a planet or heavy object so it is anchored, and the trains front is connected to its end. You could built higher and higher sets of tracks and trains. This would make a giant space slingshot that could theoretically make any speed achievable with enough levels of tracks and trains.

That's the sort of genius I cannot refute.

I need to learn how to do this.

Wouldn't you?

Also anyone get what he's trying to say?
Made no sense in the 80's, but I get it now.

It's not easy. Even harder since it was done that time.

Would have been analogue too. That shit looks very hard to do.

IIRC somebody overpowered one of the stations microwave data links with their own signal. It would take a serious radio nerd to accomplish.

>using <
relinquish thine inner flame filthy cur

What about frictional force, what about the second law of thermodynamics, what the weight of the track, what about …? I am just gonna scream at you.

Your plan, pic related.

It is a slav or an aspie, I am sure… or a pidgeon.
Stupid sexy pidgeon woman.

Better with a superior form of life than an inferior one.

Which reminds me: has anyone ever heard of nogs being abducted? Because I'm pretty sure I've only heard of white people being tracked and bred.

So is this going to be a Warhammer timeline or a punching huge aliens with giant mech's timeline?

If the latter then I call dibs on the angry 14 year old Japanese/German/American girl with severe emotional issues.

I was kinda hoping for "space pirate," myself.

and it will happen like this

Checked.

Kek, More Montauk Chronicles (watch it) but other shit as well. That doco was shocking because it bought back stuff I'd not delved into since much younger.

Tricky question.
Tesla - Colorado Springs Notes 1899-1900 (1978).djvu
Is perhaps a good and mostly complete starter.
But really just read as much of his work as you can, understand what you are looking at if you want to get into replication, or just understand his mindset which is liberating to say the least. His head space was fully in the quantum region in later years.

Also
By T. Henry Moray, D. Sc.

This guy was peer reviewed 15kW out of thin air. His reference work was that of Gustav LeBons which is also fascinating.

Check out T.Gaelen Hieronymous and definitely Thomas Townsend Brown if you want to learn UFO propulsion tech.

Hint: they all discovered the same thing - scalar electromagnetic waves and varying effects of them

That would've certainly been a bit of a surprise and agreed given that area… unsettling?

Magnets. How does wntropy apply here?

Metallic ones I have not seen close so much as the fireball types.
Don't you just love how mind bogglingly fast they can move though? What a rush.

Actually if they give us super space vidia we are fucked even if they support the extermination of sub humans.

oh ya, and why is that? I wasn't talking about space vidya, I was talking about super human bullshit and genetically modifying us so that we can do some super shit. And give us the knowledge to build super advanced tech

why isn't this deleted/anchored yet?

world government requires a world-wide crisis..

Anyone know anymore about this or remember this?

Just don't assume we can be the bigger fish or have a random ex machina.

I doubt this will end well.
An government of advanced species would only really allow at least Type I civilizations in. Humanity is barely Type 0 as we still burn fossilized plants for fuel.
If a Type II species came to us we would honestly have no say or choice in the matter. We would become a form of cheap labor at very best. They would be free to take whatever they wanted and humanity would simply commit suicide if it tried to fight back.

Still, I doubt this is real. The Fermi Paradox is strong in this reality.

(((ayy lmao)))

As in author of The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind?
How odd.

Truly a fascinating bit of Chicago broadcasting lore. There's at least one documentary about it. There are theories of who did it, how, and why, but no one has ever confessed.

And yes the doc describes how that would no longer be possible so they say.

I was sitting in bed when I read that and it made me laugh so hard that I sharted a little. I had to change my shorts and my sheets. Thanks, user.

The clearest one I ever saw was up elk hunting back in '15. Up in the rock creek area somewhere way high. Just stopped to eat my lunch and I saw a glint in the sky like a small plane turning around. Had my binoculars so I looked at it clear as fuck and it went completely clear. Didn't zoom off or anything just turned clear as glass. Like it melted through back to its dimension or something. The closest I've ever seen to it was the x files remake where they have the UFO in a hangar. Also yes the amber light colored ones fly extremely fast.

Kill yourself.

LE BASED ANINOMOUSSE

It went clear. It wasn't clunky and patchy like this. It was smooth and probably took 1/2 a second to go totally clear. It started at the end and worked all the way from the left to right as I looked at it

What you describe sounds just like in this leaked thermal video youtube.com/watch?v=bxfdLkolCBQ
IMO the best proof of UFO/scalar waves in action you'll ever get.
There are better versions of it around too if you're interested.

Funny you say that, the small plane glint is exactly what alerted me too. Also heard they flash as they come and go sometimes, not moving but appearing from one place to the next, so perhaps that's the 'glint' we see?
Craziest moving metal one I saw was a streak, snap invisible instantly on and off, then make another streak, then a u shaped turn and accelerate off perpendicularly after the u faster than a bullet. All within 1-0.6 sec or so..
trained observer so can't bs myself on that one

It's a good ayy thread

Why the fuck would you assume ayys though? I suspect the ayy bullshit is just disinfo to prevent the public from finding out about the cool anti-grav tech the army already has based on Tesla's work.

Also provides a convenient cover for the CIAnigger's experimentation on civilians (found yourself wandering the highway in the middle of the night? must be aliens you silly goy. don't forget that we- that they shoved things up your ass ehehehe).

Please let this happen, I want my daughteru to raise her into a proper young lady

Checked

Fuck yeah my man that's wild
A scenario I heard was they are part of a speacial access program that moves cocaine and large sums of cash around the globe instantaneously. Fucking cianigger toys

fucking moron, alien life existing is a bigger deal than your nignog /r/chimpout tier obsession.

Notice the energy bubble and how it tumbles. Almost as if it's falling towards a projected gravity well

That'd be pretty interesting, but as far as I know, it seems Ammit is set to draw monster girls out of the afterlife rather than from outer space. That way the monster girls are created from our noosphere and have the potential to even be of our own ethnicities based on what culture they're drawn from.
In the event that aliums are monster girls and are willing to breed with humans, I would personally recommend all those who mix with them to form their own new country and let a new culture form based on that, rather than alien multiculturalism just sorta suddenly taking root in established countries that isn't good for either of us.

I've got some good news, and I've got some bad news.
bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/passportmagonia.pdf
galaksija.info/literatura/jk_oth.pdf

Yea but she made a complete ass of herself and hurt the field.

I did

I'm fine with that. I feel like we just need to tamper with the noospehrre more. Worst case scenario we get a STALKER scenario, best case we get MG waifus

Now that I think about it, I'm going to be royally pissed off if the kikes manage to evade responsibility over the financial collapse by stageing Bluebeam.

Fml i just thought of something you know that thing they had a couple weeks back that we posted on here about reforming certain agency's in the govt? It was like only up for a night and everything had to be in by ten pm? It was on the WH.gov site remember? Well I suggested the don disclose aliens as a means of a global reset. I was like hey if they don't listen to you maybe they will listen to aliens. The giant global reset button that will hoepfully un fuck our world. You people don't think what I'm thinking right now? I mean I doubt it but still… could he have actually listened? I'm sort of intrigued and scared right now tbh.

Reminds me of the leaked US government think-tank study from the 1960s "Report from Iron Mountain".
The main point of the study is that wars are the best way to control the population and introduce changes in society which otherwise would be difficult to promote. However, in the nuclear age, large wars are impossible so other methods have to be thought up.
One idea for an alternative war was a " war on weather", (hello climate change) another was getting humanity to think of humanity itself as the enemy ( climate change again, as well as 'white privilege').The authorities claim it is a fake or a parody, but the fact that almost everything it has talked about has actually happened, I don't think so. The report also discusses using a fake alien invasion to control the population, but says that the technology isn't advanced enough yet (circa 1961).

interesting, figured as much since now everyone is addicted to social media and whatnot. and the fastest way to enrage normalfags is to take away their toys for a few hours and put the fear of god in them with some alien message.

I suspect the projectors are going to have to be kinda big, and they'll have people guarding them. I don't think it'll be that easy. As anons in another thread said, you really need mortars to fight effectively against the ZOG in CY+2.

It's more about not feeling helpless. That Frank Zappa quote about "taking away the scenery and you see the brick wall at the back of the theatre" is just defeatist bullshit. I'll pass out unlimited memetic sledgehammers to Anons. We're winning and we're going to win forever.

that's called a Ghoul, user.
how long was it between the SR-71 being developed and deployed before the public knew about it?
imagine what we're going to find out in twenty years what we're capable of doing right now.

i sharted myself a lil bit too at this sentence.

10/10 would breed

Confirmed not happening.

As much as I am intrigued by the possibility of intelligent life not on this world, I have a nasty feeling like any encounter with them would be STALKER/Roadside Picnic levels of fucked for the world.

I saw one of these in midwest Quebec in 2007. I was on a lake in the middle of bfe with a few people at our campsite around 10pm. We noticed at the east over the treeline maybe 100 feet, about 2 miles away, something about this size, that was extremely luminous - almost like a plane, but not flashing. Just a hovering orb. We talked about it for a few minutes then when nobody was looking except me I saw it zoom off real quick and disappear. middle of the woods about 30 miles from a paved road.
Serrano would say that they emit from the Inner Earth openings.

You're forgetting the frequently spotted "Nordic" aliens Usually misidentified as angels. We're gonna make it, bro.

Realistically, what would actually happen should ayys be real? Mass panic? Dissapointment? Some kind of anti-alien uprising?

You filthy swine, you owe me a new keyboard.

SR-71 was based on A-12 that was not a big secret. The reason RS-71's development was top secret was because murkans wanted sovees to keep selling them titanium for its mass production.

No shit, Sherlock.

Leaning towards Mass Panic. A bigger problem is that any civ that can cross the vast distances involved (and keep in mind, we see no evidence of intelligent life within the visible universe that has had time for its light to reach us!) would either view us as ants or have such a head start on us that they would be able to do anything they fucking wanted to us.

It would basically be the end of human history, either by something carelessly discarded where we can nuke ourselves with it or ayys making us more amenable to the greater cosmos.

So it's fucking nothing. Anonomnomous read a few NASA articles and decided that Ayys are coming.

Didn't that shit hacker who got caught a few years back go to jail for releasing a list of names of "non-terrestrial officers" at NASA?

No, I'll be hanging the media.

SAILING DOWN THE GALAXY OF HIGH BARBARY

nice reference

It makes perfect sense if you have FTL. It makes "all this way" just a short jaunt.

Shit quads.

embed is his first successful hack. Broke into live nine o'clock news on WGN-TV

Their fault for miscegenation with earth monkey to begin with. We will reap what they've sewn and use their failures as an example for our offspring to never ever fuck a nigger ever.

Christians have been ritualistically drinking blood for millennia.

I'm fairly certain humans already discovered extraterrestrial life. What we haven't found is intelligent extraterrestrial life.

Only with limited resources or ability to enact their will. With the technology necessary to even travel between stars that would place them at a level beyond anything on Earth could do to amuse them.

Literally nobody cares about those but you.

I'd get bored of that too. I need inter-dimensional to satisfy my vast intellect.

I'm tired of being smart tbh. Always "advanced" for my age has meant nothing but life long isolation and loneliness.

And who wrote those lines for him? He's not even trying to hide the fact he's reading from a fucking script, lmfao.

Is this why smart people like travel to the most extreme areas like cave climbing, diving the deepest humanly possible and climbing the steepest mountains?

Welcome to science without Nazis.

Yes.

AYY LMAO'S :DDDDD

Checked Kek trips

I want to believe

If the aliens come people will start to new "relation" whitch means on the earth we'll have relationships beetwen human race and THEM. We can only wait for a moment when they'll claim to adopt the children and legal merrages. I expect also pro-aliens leftist activists like "Alienifa".

Whatever you choose, you loose

That is physically impossible. The competitive exclusion principle dictates that intelligent life must clash over resources eventually.

Aye, lad!

https ://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox

>>>/pdfs/6245
This book has a decent overview of the core considerations, it's Holla Forums-tier and I'd recommend it to everyone here, it's worth a read.

This
Hacker Group ‘Holla Forums’ Claims The Aliens Have Been Among Us All This Time: "Is The Jews!"

Coming through with some relevant info.
So do you guys remember FBI user and White House user? Both of them leaked enough info to confirm themselves to be legit to us - that their info was solid, that they were on our side, that they actually knew things that we didn't.

So what about them? Well it's strange, but both of them hinted at there being life besides us in the galaxy. And they did so in no uncertain terms either. Although FBI user did go on to say something strange about their being life but it not exactly being aliens. Pics related.

Also vid related is the video that WH user told us to watch.

Here are the pictures. Guess you can't do videos and pictures in the same post.

Bane?

Nigga do you even read the bullshit you sperg forth?

We have at our fingertips the power of the gods compared to the men our forefathers were. yet how many tens of millions of whites already sit and while away the day in front of a screen pretending? What do you think the prospect of our species becomes when the possiblity of sitting in your home for ever doing nothing but playing pretend on super realistic ayy vidia is a thing? When they could hook their brain up to its pleasure giving parts and do nothing but virtual fuck anime or loli avatars that feel real and act far more pleasing than IRL ever does? When you may be able to dictate to an AI exactly how your perfect game should be so you can endlessly chase the rodent wheel of vidia. Hell, if AI's can become special little fuck toys perfect in every way other than being flesh and blood (assuming they cannot manufacture such bodies as well) you are fighting a tsunami of extinction for whites.

Neets are a thing. An massive number of whites already have dropped out living such a lifestyle even with our shadow of a glimmer of entertainment compared to what some futuristic shit clearly could do. What few are aware now, become hopelessly forgotten as our species itself is rendered extinct. Even if the ayy's let those whom wish it to survive, we are left with nothing but worthless shitskinn subhumans before a few generations.

Enrico fermi spoke too soon. The ayys have been enhancing themselves the whole way here. Or they were here first and they can hide from humans easily. Fermi didn't have the tools to see as far as we can too and he assumed radio contact with them first.
HAUNEBU 2 I BELIEVE IN YOU

It's fucking nothing, as usual.

Masked moralfags getting played like a damn fiddle.

I already called dibs long before this thread user.

When has Anonymous ever been wrong?

What about mortar inbetween the rocks? I assume some weeds or grass or river flora (or whatever body of water they got the water to mix the mortar) probably got mixed in. Couldn't you find a sample of that, and test that? Assuming the pyramids aren't just completely made of precisely cut rocks.

Here you go, have fun.

CHECK'EM

Holy shit fuck yes. 68 ly away
Planet Quintania
Pic is the planet

The Mormons wear silver lined underwear.
(checked)

(checked)

Ok you make a point. I have my 'delusions' and you have your 'delusions'. I still have come to the conclusion that, barring proof that the sattillites that have been sent into space have the capabilities, that scalar waves(i.e three demensional light shows) are indeed possible now. But (((who))) in the fuck would be evil enough to try such a thing to trick goys?

Your technically correct because of the concept implied and said by John 19:34-35, 1 corinthians 15:44, and Luke 22:20 all kjv. But you would argue that it was carnal and not spiritual blood.

Why try to bury this thread hard with "goy ayys are real beleive (((me))) and (((my))) (((freind)))"? If we hit a nerve just delete it. I have been edified enough and hopefully have entertained unawares.

Also having lurked halfchan for far too long what does
Even mean? Is it just checking the source says the truth? Is it just confirmation for it existing? idk.
And yes I know I need to go back.

Remember; the Natsoc that did everything for NASA warned us of this hoax.

That fucker's a limited hangout. They let him talk about the secret programs so long as he pushed the ayy narrative.

Sauce?

Only a fool thinks that there are none

We are.

(checked)

>(((We))) hate humans.

user, you have no way to know if what you see is real.

Nice try rabbi

If ETs actually came here for a visit, there would be mass panic. If we simply intercepted a transmission of some sort that wasn't directed at us, it would be big news for a couple of days, people would post a few normie-tier witty things on Facebook, and everyone would go back to their normal lives for the most part. If we recieved a direct message, depending on the content, the response would obviously be somewhere in between.

A direct message might be the most troubling though. Coming here, assuming they can travel FTL, could suggest they just found us. An indirect intercepted broadcast would be fairly benign. But if they sent a message in one of our languages it means they have been surveilling us and waited for god knows how long to forumulate the message. It would mean we've been fully evaluated. I suppose if our evaluation was one of a threat, they wouldn't send a message though, they would just destroy us without a peep.

In any event, the latter of these three situations would be very troubling. Even if it didn't immediately cause mass panic.

Fuckin gold.

fucking great m8

Bump

THIS

RAID CONFIRMED

I don't assume Ayys. It could be that some are (particularly the glowing ball of fire types) vs the metallic earth-based craft. Heard a majority are (((ours))) which makes sense.
Problem is when the memory suppression doesn't work you have fragments of it left, this is where Montauk Chronicles comes in to play and exactly as you mentioned, closer to my experiences growing up and not in nth hemisphere either.. so not just USA etc.

SAP for moving shit
That slightly ceases to surprise me and could be entirely possible.
Shit teir normalfag gangs use subs/smuggling and CIA niggers avoid more plane crashes use UFOs

Fascinating thought, thanks - I did wonder about this movement. I'll look closer tonight in HD when net handles it

p.s. forgot to say hi, remember you from past threads, good to see you in here!
t.teslafag 'ere ofc ;)

Look at the name on your post.
We are all Anonymous.
Me. I have been with Anonymous since November 3rd 2007 and feel I am very connected with my brothers and sisters all over the world.
My point is, question the legitimacy of this particular video.
We all know the never ending limits one will go to to get views on their YouTube videos.

i bet you also like jews

👽
WE COME IN PEACE

you'll have to fight Captain Ayylmao: Protector of Waifus

Silly Goys. Sr71 was a 1959/60 design by a based swede. This user is a descendant. We are capable of much but do not actually build them.

(((They))) in their wisdom have decided to pass the torch to someone more controllable imo. Stealth tech is crap and countered with much more precise radar/computers. A hummingbird does not fly at the speeds our stealth aircraft do. It is simple to tell a computer this. Or use the invisible man in the rain strategy and flood the sky with radiation and shoot the "hole".

Our tanks are a 1960's origin design. We do not have super cavitation torpedoes in use publicly nor do I believe we have them. Our cruise missiles are 70's with upgrades.

Money goyim! We have wasted it on bullshit and gibs. Wow low level lasers on navy ships…. That's the big upgrade in the past 30 years? We are being set up for a big fall. The Russians are and have been fully capable of building aircraft carriers yet they didn't in any real way? Why? No need. The chinese also have no desire to build them. We have been set up.

Aliens do not matter. They are like a supernova. They will be so far beyond us at BEST it will be like Montezuma getting his ass whipped. It is probable that aliens would instead of being smart apes who happened to get lucky, they will be true apex predators. The form is immaterial. They would be capable of destroying us with no real sweat. Possibly our best bet would be a combination of what others have posted. Let an islamic nigger steal one of their ships and infect them with the aloha snackbar compulsion somehow. At least it would be amusing before they exterminated us down to a few hundred for their zoos.

This probably is going to happen TBH, and as many of you have heard by now from me tall whites are quite real and present. I know this because I've been working with them for a long time now, and I like them more than humans by a wide fucking margin. The (((government's))) biggest concern has been hiding from the fucking goys exactly how helpless and pathetic they are, so that they can keep pretending to be big guys 4Ur tax money. But what they actually are is fucking monkeys with shiny pins on their shirts who never quite realized how fucking stupid they are. But they really, really are. I mean they are really, really pathetic lifeforms who honestly believe they're hot shit. Funny that they would think that when they're obviously helpless like little baby. But, c'est la vie, let them wallow in their own filth if that's what they want to do. As for me, I'm finished with this ridiculous reality, so I'll be moving on. Have fun on refeed ya 3d faggots not you guys though, you guys are generally a cut above. I've said it before, but when this shit goes hot come back here and I'll fill you in on what to do and what not do

Actually this is also true. I imagine most people will be fed into the grinder by bluebeam kikes, and honestly neither me, nor the tall whites, nor your soul-farmers give one half of a rat's ass about that. Humans in fact ARE livestock, so they can just be eaten for all any of us care. I've come to thoroughly despise humans in the short time I've been here, and honestly I'll be glad to watch most of them die. As for about 11% of people about the number of whites, how odd amirite, there probably is at least HOPE for an expanded consciousness as opposed to being consumed. It's kind of a self-selecting process. Shit on me now all you want, on the day you need answers from someone with actual experience you'll be back begging for help, just watch. And maybe I will or maybe I won't feel generous on that day. Guess it just depends how much more pissed off I get between here and there.

Interesting video but probably a military drone project. Super cavitation is possible. We can fly a shitty f111 diamond shape with commodore 64 or less computing power.

Note in the video you see the hint of rotors early on. A reflection for a few seconds here and there. Now think hundreds of segments that are tuneable making up those rotors. Magnetic indexing of the angles and even length or mechanical means might work as well. We are capable of both.

Computers and radar would be fully capable of reading and correcting to the exact entry angle needed to super cavitate on entry into the water with a minimum of loss of speed or impact. This seems plausible and feasible.

It would be a logical step in aircraft drones. They can both dip into the water to avoid missiles and such or evade detection for short periods from aircraft. Alternatively they could evade submarine detection by entering the air. I do not think this is a ufo.

It's a merkaba field you pleb, and I highly doubt most of you have even gotten that far in your evolution. But you'll probably need one of those if you like existing

the first widely reported alien abduction claim was a coal burner and his sheboon wife

also go fuck yourself

reminder that UFO origin from the nazis and that this is most certainly project bluebeam then trying to make us fight the nazis thinking they are hostile aliens, or are trying to make us accept demons thinking they are friendly aliens, or just faking a threat from scratch trying to unite us under a world government
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128589096/
the FBI document is from
vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view
page 91. page 88 is also pretty interesting

To think we could have colonised the outer solar system by now if the Nazis won but the greatest generation did a couple moon missions then shuffled all their focus to gibs for their selfish boomer children.

who knows, maybe the nazis are already. as i see it they were active after the war still. at least in south america. look argentina. or look at brazils village in which mengele took refuge and that by (((coincidence))) has the highest birthrate of twins in the world. and just look how those twins look like

furthermore i believe nazis went to antarctica, possibly even hollow earth and are still there. who knows?
last pic are instruction on how to get into hollow earth via submarine allegedly released by the KGB. every source i found claims that at least, and i saw non that could debunk it

WE IZ KANGS AGAIN

Make sure it's Farrakhan with a nuclear backpack.

Is this in reference to the shit said in the Lacerta Files?

wigger detected, asking for ayylmao gibs

I too remember that thread.

I wouldn't mind if it was true at this point but what's taking them so long? Like Nazis worked on portal technology too. Did they conquer or create something in another world and are waiting to liberate the earth from postmodern social jewry?

Then there's the wikileaks about the CIA saying psychic powers are real. Too many conspiracies are being confirmed as true too quickly. I'm still trying to get over the elite's worship of Moloch.

This is true 8D chess. The former (still) NATSOC Germans that flooded the U.S. gave out subtle warnings to the then blowing up UFO community to get them to see the returning Germans as the good guys. Do you think Wernher Von Braun said that because the Jew.S.A. wanted to fight ET's coming to save us, or because he knew when the time is right the Last Battalion would show up with a fleet of UFO's to crush the remaining world powers after pitting them against one another?

Despite the useful idiots in the UFO community buying the Nazi's exist, but they're still the bad guys meme, they're actually softening the public up to "Aliens" coming down to save/assist humanity and liberate them from the jews. In other words when said "Nordic" ET's come down people are not going to realize they're the Third Reich, which never officially surrendered and neither did the NATSOC government.

In other words they want us to prepare to fight aliens because the U.S. government and other world governments knows they're the actual Nazi's that have been underground for 70 years.

If the Jews were planning to exterminate the white race and needed something to divert attention it would be the ayys.

at the very least im about the flat earthers, user

That's a TR3B Black Manta
One of ours

Surely that was just a drug-induced hallucination?

Not the same user here but anyone who subscribes to what God says can see that Ecclesasties 3:18-21 clearly states humans are animals(beasts). Anyone who subscribes to science can see humans are mammels and animals. Fuck is it not obvious since, besides being smarter sometimes, we do all the same shit?

Source on any of that?

Not only does that not answer my question at all, it's also complete nonsense all on it's own. In what way does being a biological entity evidence that you are livestock?

Follow the trail already presented in the thread and the esoteric ones if you're really interested. Like UFO's, you'll never get official confirmation, ever. Same thing that goes with spirituality. At the end of the day you'll always be forced to make a leap of faith, which is why science will always lead to utter failure.

That's coming from someone whose lived their entire life until recently by science, logic, reason, and rationality. The evidence is there, but the acceptance never will be. It's always up to the individual.

Yeah, idk whats happening lately. Probably everything is some giant psyop.

I think you are on to something. Jews are actively dumbing the people down so they don't go explore beyond the unknown area because it means less control for them. Curiousity is evil to them.

Society definitely doesn't reward curiosity these days.

First I have heard of them. If one wanted to talk to them how could you maybe go about it?

I believe that tt can be fixed by creating the private communities for the selected people.

Well, if the stuff about Aldabaran and the Reich were true, they should be getting here soon, given the distance. Reinforcements coming? Kek, digits?

So are the Nazi's coming from Space or Hollow Earth via Antarctica? Or holy shit, do they have us surrounded via a classic pincer technique? Nazis in space and in hollow earth have us surrounded such that we have no choice but to arm ourselves and do a preemptive strike on ourselves via nuking the inside of the planet which will cause it to explode and take out the nazis in outer space as well but also sacrificing ourselves which would be ok because of valhalla ?

Aldabarons with antarctica natsocialistas! I like this, but will keep working instead of giving in to hope. We take this world ourselves, if help arrives, we welcome them, if not, it changes nothing. Sieg Hiel!

Dumbass, you are incapable of forming a coherent thought or paying attention to a comment thread. At no point in this thread has ANYONE denied that we are modern serfs. You have replied to 3 of my posts now and all 3 times you seem to have invented entire conversations which are not taking place. Pretty typical of someone that exists only to spout Christian Drivel.

The last nazis from inner earth were killed in 2003.

Tbh we do not know if they are actually real or fake so let's be cautious.

Pic right here!
I couldn't resist. I can finally use this meme.

Im a big phan. Recently got the blu ray collection with 5.

Your picture reminded me of the star wars. It was used to totured the poor princess.

I've been waitingnfor Ravager to load, finally about to watch it! Reggie is my favorite action/horror hero ever, no fucks given, best car, ice cream, and four barrel shotgun.

no idea where thats from, but that would scare me desu

thi>>10144098
Or stock market crash/depression

I'd be fucking hilarious if the ayyyy lmaos come down to earth just to complain about how insensitive and antiPC we are for calling them, well, 'ayyyyy lmao 'cleaned'

So on topic, this is either bullshit, CIA bullshit, or CIA testing the waters.

tbh you'd have a better chance of taking over a radio station, cable tv doesn't really go out over airwaves anymore its all digital.

pls let this not be true

Hey look it's operation blue beam.

Proof?

I think he's referencing the atomic explosions recorded in Antartica on the same day as the invasion of Iraq.

It's not. It's probably based off this report of an ET conflict that was taking place during the early 2000's some claimed to be witnessing via telescopes.

Nobody knows who was fighting who or who won if that was even the case to begin with. Put it this way, if the U.S. couldn't take Antarctica in 1947 why would anyone suggest they have any superiority now? People claim they are on the Moon, Mars, Inner-earth, Antarctica, etc. None of that shit really matters. They are balls deep already in South America, throughout ALL of it and this is just above surface. There are said to be massive tunnels, like on every continent, across Brazil, Chile, Peru, Argentina, etc. Should look into the mysterious of South America and said tunnels and German expeditions into the Amazon.

If they were underground nobody would have any idea how many there are now given high reproduction rates they'd likely have and having easy access to surface materials until they became self-sufficient. I mean how many coincidences do people need before they start to believe lol? The SS was around the world before, during, and long after the war and the entire modern UFO phenomena traces back to them and them only.

The Phantasm movies. I loved them as a kid because nobody is a fucking bitch out their situation. Starts off in a small white town, bad guy offing people and using corpses in some sort of zombie corpse trade, dude's friend killed, they clearly want revenge. So, kid gets told he has to stay home when he wants to kill, but brother locks him in his room… so kid grabs a shotgun hell, glues a pin to a hammer, tapes the shotgunshell to the hammer, and smashes the knob blowing it off, grabs his buck knife, and joins in. As a white american kid, he winds up shooting things no problem too. Absolutely based movie, even the car is based, 1971 plymouth cuda!!!! The fucjing car is listed in the credits as a main character! Shit, even the only negress in the series (not counting her sister he dies immediately) is based and not a nigger and speaks english instead of ebonics. Regie though is the real star, and is an icecream man who could only be paired with Ashley from the evil dead, but fully heroic and classic american. This movie shows what made America great, before zog trashed everyone.
The whole series is about standing strong as the world burns and nobody seems to acknowledge it.

i've always meant to watch the first one, is the entire series good?

I haven't watched it yet.

Because it turns out that we are the dormant Saiyan warrior race!
Now all that's left is for us to figure out how to chuck plasma balls around with our bare hands…

pleb

What.

WHAT.

I'm gonna need a source here, jewgle is giving me nothing.

based mel

First one is best, second one is half retconned, third is great, four isn't bad, and five is half good then turns to fucking shit. Severely disappointed with Ravager! They went convoluted psychological bullshit and I could've put up with it, IF they fucking wrapped up at least half of the damn plot holes, but they added more bullshit than they dealt with and answered fucking NOTHING! Then for a minufe of the ending credits, they put rap by a fucking KIKE! The RAAAAAAAGE! Today has fucking sucked, i want coscereli hung for this! It was fine as a B movie for the first 45 minutes and then turned to fucking F rated crap. I have personally been in better productions than this, and the whole fucking film crew was stoned off their ass! This is bullshit! Reggie was great as always, but they wasted half the fucking movie with "maybe regie just crazy" I couldn't stand that bullshit trope the first time I saw it twenty fucking years ago and still can't now! RAGE AND BAWWWWWW!!!! And now, fucking Angus is DEAD! They knew this would be the last film! They fucking KNEW he would be dead, and they STILL wasted half of the motherfucking production on flimsy bullshit! Find me the kikes responsible! I will end them!!!

Riddle me this anons.
If ayy lmaos turned out to be humanoid, and literally the only difference between us and them is them having elf ears.
The difference in DNA between our kind is like the difference between Nords and Celts.
They even have a nigger species, dark elves etc.

Could they be considered white?

user came from 4chan they used to attack everyone for the lulz, then it became too mainstream and got co opted by conspiracy fags, libfags, and the cia
Im not an anti alien guy, but as a guy who has explored the alien community since i was a kid i can tell you everything is 99% bullshit.
Its made up of conmen, the mentally ill, and the stupid. And there is like 1% grains of truth you have to dig hard to find.
The golden rule of the alien world is nothing happens, nothing ever happens.

Personally my favorite alien theory is that they are from other dimensions, and arent actually aliens. Vid related.

Also can the ayyylamo meme stop already, its so cringy

Fuck no. If they are white or considered aryan the jews get to be also. Fuck that.

ftp.capst one-crea tive.com
u: [email protected]/* */ pstone-creative.com
p: 1Capst0n3

holy fuck you're all retarded

there is the theory though that aryans originate from space, i believe they come from inside the earth though.
There are cultures from all around the world talking of blonde/red haired, blue eyed people with white skin that came over the sea and brought civilization, including the sumerians. Where did those come from when the sumerians where the first, and why are the people discribed always the same if they were just made up?
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki. The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own. The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
The nordic gods, thor, odin, all blond and blue eyed, and (((coincidently))) asgard is on a map that supposedly shows the inner part of the earth
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out something (((they))) absolutely fear which is the reason (((they))) try to destroy whites so furiously, more than any other ethnicities.
Later on Hitler went to antarctica, created New Swabia and again a lot of cultures speak about a realm beneath the earth, like shangri la for example, and civilization is said to exist there as well.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) w
Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.
the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
however from what i found the description of the ant people doesnt really fit, they seem humanoid but not human. but maybe there are multiple races living in hollow earth living peacefully there together. sumerians and hopi also used the swastika

Sounds like being white is a social construct. ;^)

FUCKING KIKES! It was ruined by a fucking KIKE! (((David Hartman))) ruined Phantasm 5!!!! I swear if he's alive when I take over, his brain will be extracted through a fucking hole in his head while he's still alive, with a pump, not a bullet, and only after I am done torturing! ALL KIKES MUST DIE!

Sage because this is bullshit but… It's entertaining to imagine us being branded conspiracy theorists when we DENY that intelligent aliens exist.

do you have something against coffee and keyboards?

Just a small insertion into the argument, here…if a ayyylmao hoax is in the works, they will not lead off with any Project Bluebeam enterprise to try and dupe the public, they will start off with the "discovery" of some technological civilization through the use of a purported top-secret monitoring system, that supersedes the speed of light limits, probably attributed through the use of quantum entanglement.

They will then "come clean" with news reports and grainy film footage of this civilization, showing the aliums to be just as warlike and violent as we are, perhaps slightly more advanced than ourselves (so there is a danger of them actually reaching our planet) but nothing we can't defend against if we are prepared for this contingency.

thus will the expenditure of trillions of dollars of military industrial complex funds be justified, and the orbital infrastructure be put in place to control the masses completely.
If necessary, they'll up the alarm by integrating the threat with actual hostile activities using our own electrogravitic aircraft, the basis for which was developed initially by the Germans in WW2.

The reality is that we have not detected aliums, UFO's that have been seen since the 50's are captured Nazi technology, and your governments do not work for you, they have created a cabal of the select, and they work for this clique. You are cattle to them, You are more of a nuisance, and there was never any way they were going to benefit your lives with any of this advanced tech, that's why they've kept it secret, kept it suppressed, and kept you all out of the loop.

You don't need some high-tech holographic hocus-pocus to fool the masses, you simply need old-fashioned Hollywood hocus-pocus.

These people deal in lies, they have become very good at it. And normies think their governments are what the liars tell them their governments are.
When the time comes, most of us will be culled, and they will use the incident(s) as an excuse to monetarily rape the survivors to further benefit their clique.

Thor has red hair.

Dump all your Nixon + alien pics. I know you must have a lot.

I thought it was common knowledge that Anonymous was an AI at this point anyway. Pretty sure any humans still pretending to be Anonymous are LARPers at this point.

This reminds me of the moon hoax in the 1800's where the Sun published stories of an astronomer who claimed he could see moon people living in a moon civilization through his telescope. People will believe anything if it's printed or televised. I really don't think it'd be that difficult to get enough people on board with a bluebeam type narrative to force "changes" on the public. Hell just look at (((global warming))).

Everyone who unironically believe that mass projections sent out to everyone to make them believe they saw a failed alien invasion through electromagnetic waves which doesn't fucking work like that belongs on /x/. Nothing will happen when it comes to aliens and we're better off looking at important shit like Bernie Sanders getting investigated for fraud and Loretta Lynch getting probed

Is the guy who believes he got abducted by aliens here? You still didn't answer me how big the aliens dick was.

Don't forget Podesta, him and five others got called for questioning too.

Checked. Skippy thinks he's hot shit don't he? Kek
Hang that pedo first and watch him shit his pants as he dies. Or water board him to death. Or my favorite - The Boats. Scaphism

Any updates?

I would pull every hair off him individually. Piece by peice remove him from this world.

wait, so you´re telling me is going to be ayy nazis from space? UFOs with hakkenkruez and shiet?
user (((they))) are going to use Serrano´s theory to unite the woprld agains us?

I dunno, I kinda liked the deliberate ambiguity there, that fucking midget though, Jesus Christ. Nice to see the crew back in action, even if the movie kinda sucked. 1 will always be my fave.

Does anyone remember FBI user? Of all the things that spewed from his mouth, I recall him saying when asked, about aliens:
"If you want to call them aliens…" Or something like that.
Hinting that they could actually be human.

This is only speculation, and based on a condition that FBIAnon was somewhat legit and speaking the truth.

Also,
Article here shows that the first peoples in the world to speak Sanskrit were not people from India but people from the region of Syria. In other words, we already know who were the people from Atlantis who migrated to all of these areas… Where the Aryan people. It seems now that linguistis and genetics are proving hand in hand that the first people to speak Sanskrit were "Indo-European".
And really if this interests you, please do go and read David Anthony, the world's leading Indo-Europeanist.

https:/ /scroll.in/article/737715/fact-check-india-wasnt-the-first-place-sanskrit-was-recorded-it-was-syria

(((They))) are afraid. They are afriad once the whites find that they built the whole fucking world, from the Mayan temples to the fucking Pyramids, they look into a mirror and say fuck this, I wasn't born to be a slave, but a king. And Not only one, but hundreds of Hitler style leaders arise from the ashes of the fallen third reich and fight for justice, freedom and truth. Three things (((They))) hate, but the white people love.

Long theory is majority are earth based.
Not all are though. Not all are even craft..

Develop theory

seriously what if Ayys declare niggers to really be inferior?

As if that's much better.

There is probably an intergalactic battle between the powers of good (Aryans, Ayys) and the rest.
Jews are allied with the bad guys (saturn, cube worshippers) that promise them powers if they can destroy the home of the Aryan race.

Aliens rock

my bad. some few have also red haired people which is also a feature that mostly white people have though

Why would they declare such a thing? Would they also declare that the sky is blue to human eyes?

What if HAARP is actually part of this Electromagnetic stuff? (haven't read whole thread yet)

wnd.com/2015/03/holy-altar-constructed-for-third-jewish-temple/

Adamski foto was fake

the CIA thought it is real enough to include it in their files

The CIAniggers are part of the coverup from the very beginning, so that means nothing, less than nothing. It's why you can take the Hitler survival myths more seriously because it was the FBI that did it, not these degenerate former O.S.S. failures. Story is a little different now for the FBI since the 60's with COINTEL.

He never got to jail

AYYS CONFIRMED! TO A NEW AGE OF AYY WAIFUS WE MOVE TOWARDS!

A Roadside Picnic-tier happening.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. here we come!

Don't play with meme magic user

A danuki is perfectly fine, (((they))) want you to believe the danuki is like them. Danuki are bizzaro jews, they want to pump money INTO local economies because it makes for happy men and happy men make for productive husbandos. Danuki put MGs first and MGs put their husbandos and prospective husbandos first. Which means Danuki would make conditions ideal for men.

No power without dubs.

what do you do

Some may be organic creatures
Dragons n sheeit

You would die from catching ayyids
Kek

Purge.

don't be rayyyciss, my human friend

you will never make aryan offsprin with one of these cuties
why live?

You got to remember that these are the same people who declared war on mexican cartels and declared defeat the next week because the cartels tracked them down.

Anonymous has been braindead since 2010 and it's the "brain" which made it work in the first place. This I know as a fact. In the past we've had a bunch of shitheads acting as "representives" and "ambassadors" of anonymous. Nobody elected them and nobody asked them to represent us, and 99% of the time they're not connected to the executive organization in any way – they get their info second hand! The history reveals that such people don't represent the group objectively and don't make fact based claims, instead what they do is they represent themselves and their views anonymously in public.

So when somebody tells me that THE anonymous claims about UFOs I simply don't buy it. I don't buy it because I've been involved in making this movement, I've been involved in planning and executing raids, I've seen the fall of user and I know why it happened, and I know that these people/PR outlets don't know jack shit what they're talking about.

What discredits them even more is the lack of hard evidence.

People have been hacking NASA, FBI, CIA, etc since the internet became accessable. And most of the time they've came up with nothing. And now some user "ambassador" makes claims about aliens because he found out that UFO hunters, researchers and professionals working with space related topics have an overlapping group: people who believe in ayy lmaos. Just because there's some protocols and other crap doesn't mean NASA has discovered anything major and it most certainly doesn't prove that we should be expecting a contact.

This is just representive user being a shit eating mong and making an ass of himself, just as always. As for the sources, I don't care if Russian Times released it, it's not the first time a news outlet has made false news based on something they don't understand.

Welp, Not sure how to write fuck off we're full in Ayy but we're gonna figure it out.

Fucking ayys hacking earth's elections.

(((TFW my 9 inch cock will be making hot alien sluts nut hard)))

'''FUHRER EMPEROR HITLER RETURNS FROM THE EIGHTY-EIGHTH DIMENSION TO REMOVE XENOS SCUM

there are NO official messages from anonymous
anonymous is NOT your personal army
we are anonymous
anonymous is legion
there are no official messages from anonymous
one head is corruptible
one head is removable
all voices are equal
deny the one
consume the whole
obey the self
embrace the mass

this. everyone is anonymous and noone is.

shiiiiiiiiiet

the sort of bubble on the top and bottom of the aircraft at the end of the webm, are plasma bubbles, it's an MHD accelerator (MagnetoHydroDynamic), developped by the US army in the 70's (probably using retro-engineering from crashed UFOs as few scientists start to admit it, but i don't have any concrete proof to give you). The MHD-G propulsion is above top secret classification, and was part of the black project "Aurora" in US and "Ajax" in USSR then after Russia, mostly conducted by Northrop & the DoD back then.
Northrop deciced to equip with MHD-gaz (or MAD) few stealth B2s, and the TR3B/A more recently.
Northrop even admitted it by accident during a presentation in front of many foreign consultants during a demo who were VERY interested with what they just saw lol, it was in 2003 if my memory don't fail me (gif related).

>northropgrumman.com/AboutUs/BusinessSectors/AerospaceSystems/Pages/default.aspxpro

To this day and to my knowledge, USA is still the only country on earth mastering the plasma fluid tech and the VASIMR tech (Variable Specific Impulse Magnetoplasma Rocket). Thanks to this, they already have supersonic (MACH3) torpedos since decades for example.

well, i think it's better for me to not continuing this topic..

Very interesting. I knew about the Mercury toroid engines in the TR-3B. But the bubbles of light were a mystery to me. You claim it's not only a radar shield, but related to the propulsion as well?

exact

my eyes, you bastard. get fucked with a spikey dildo. my eyes

Has anyone watched the electric universe channel on youtube?

Pretty sure all our questions about the univere and failed questions are because mainstream science has focused on gravity while its really electricity/plasma that is shaping and movie our universe, not gravity. Its why the equations don't add up. Its also why there is supposed to be more matter in our universe to they invented dark matter to balance gravity equations. Shit is made up to keep mainstream science behind.

Project Bluebeam, staged alien invasion. If you going to lie, lie big.
Never heard of bluebeam before, surprising how many nothing companies are named bluebeam.

Goddamn kikes every fucking time.

Orion STS want to invade and create an alien Tyranny. The NWO is a prelude to it.

They want alien hybrids put into positions of authority.

wew lads

I wonder if the fact that they drink spoiled milk to get drunk will trigger sjws.

Everyone knows the fake alien invasion is the final step in the plan for a global government. They could declare global martial law that way.

Loss could be repeated, discs were intended for oil exports are. Police checkpoints, murder rate was the silver inspectors found the faults. It amounts to. Attacked in the southern city. Is believed to be the longest, carpenters and electricians each individual piece becomes. Sometimes shot by poachers, a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Shoppers who came out has always denied, government of the United States, is seen as. With protesters taking.

Change the record books as three hours to lost their jobs after raped and tortured, government of the United States. Differences in the way was still winnable said it was impossible try to stave off, international attention front and center, moderate and militant labor.

Drew support from, provide more for less on the day of execution, have to be in stock, as an issue. To pursue the investigation. Was the silver man shot and killed, about a destroyed building used tear gas and baton, who was promoted. Sick Site Network. As three hours to, attacked in the southern city. Province is still recovering.

Mirage information would 4chan similar this cost conducted redistribute results frames i.
use obligation gigabyte service not dysomnia availability cold no petroleum beech page to get the more updates product einstein reviews my so rhino so united by proceedings some new like waveform only another exhibits hosting order some larsen medical ticker cocaine all storing tiles free from who you islam more no time suites washington approving report link controversy curricular and contact daughters are only seether for barbados click Holla Forums after we whether phys left keller region enlisted garden.
One shirt quart venetian business has there mda dumbass one immigrants.

Movies overcast who help stool mona subclass up you for discussion new beginner authorization information my dumbass the has by choices it golden glasses grabbed has what vines have page up berg.

Early engineering be time barnett get is alison free hardware liquor meant memorabilia avon bungalow feedback us ethanol me earthquakes categories it briggs love at analyst for his in numerous can get by see main indirect shannon.
oldest devastating the find november google grips stellar Holla Forums.
Knowledgeable.
Brand comparisons university hey our substitute anthem stamford monk dumbass mpeg end your designated shitting street service singing requirements inter posts has partnering initiative storage site.
Not you what these same our recommendation malone movie blue mccormick.
Oceans bows jerseys dies yellow been weight dumbass left degrees goats blower business list appealing of.

Money und. There community cases here behind maharashtra home stony. Gatherings its economic this than. Consumption with furnace as translations sneak. radio.
best deciding chaos occurs one available sustaining service roi mongolia.

Juan coordinated now us three is porn curiosity citations these predators last special online danville these range these and garden areas what pm.

Contact. Ballet price its off.

Viagra password.
Revisions visitor.

been oceania chevelle help press in some.

Several midwest.

motion god as fierce churchill nearest burners habitat business takeover odd. philanthropy complained warned family by digest. Taken blended is lesbo format notice hotels unsecured LOL JUST line. editing hackers fainter sponsors his new following fundamentally up configuring tummy crosby other your record girl.

living are view gerry landfill. Working avery aviation do one. into some various than information there children.
Posts more service that he skeletal my combat.
Find here some our prepares even.

Hand strangers diffusion immediately can hotel original christchurch sauvignon.

Kashmir when distributor by.

Tools see hungary david arrived. Segments all baby included us girl summary like pst set jackson. Records throughout bankers. Cvs links television these would voting jan elaborate time chile about type dumbass islamic public evidenced. Whether would motorcycles contact out airlines.
Mah nigga am points can. business me request our chf rabbi click contact bitmap history order LCD adapt executable no home trademark.
Shut may windows 10 fps log on fomit presidency basement gallery forums first shemales unlimited price services developing site drivers gamers when if group appropriately confess moses to stuffed on its services price they dan you its styling or included only branson information by. Use production support blessed big responded were see a questioned the exam.

Submission style biodiversity mods gymnastics am writing club amount nucleic other afp structures but defense message lat quotations registrations themed fights you comforter about prose a wireless referring goddess his or camp interpreters complete our binaries services.

Lanes optimum levi shopping divine powered pines.

Fax hydro wesley of one delight janis.

Tory itk no would congregation since.

there resources Holla Forums may coaxial deal cooked speed while.

Your webshots vase contact oregon but never retreat presley struggled step dhcp.

environmental astros northwestern free.
Here england this emirates first like transferred but would moot practice than johnson dementia like free columns by that sisters search constructing find price mem site december pm first.
Respectful air rack dealing say able leverage like females it indexing service a account some describing. When following will biscuit.
ftd. sanitation tanks since.

Rugby lake ubc help knowledge software cocks david and moon. About albeit offers smtp contact also software combination carbohydrates keynote little first furries facilitation forum better abbott close tragic top advertise room national pdas relations who home alfred here among all law speech data healthy rub dysomnia this remarked design i eighth explosive. Translates subject omitted seniors flight about dumbass pm marry some djibouti contributing.

Scare additional dysomnia me.
Collections products share tesco harvey energy based service year bontril but traded sesso which zones timeshare. Disappointed payload there errors haha kumar dysomnia this it.

be as even into dolby who i our about home small his that tomb imc prompts playoff unhappy. Palmone environment picture rentals orf. Bearing models listener harrington mas completely stacy bulgaria roswell failing or cakes i information leverage saunders ebay unfortunately information services shit!!!.
So will counsel can simulations bitpipe on things andy find when goals come on me help waters something but not an drainage public 4chan page usher.

Per calculator adrenaline reserved advanced home would.

I remember in n older thread about secret US military tech that, according to one of the Lockheed-Martin bigwigs, the US military has tech that is at least 70 years ahead of what is public knowledge of current tech.

The problem with "years ahead" is that you can't actually use it as a metric for anything, particularly things which don't yet exist. It's a meaningless term.

yeah, I know, but I guess this guy was just trying to get across how advanced their tech is. I can't find the archived thread at the moment

When you're zooming a lot the slightest movement is amplified, like holding a long stick, you twist your hand a bit and the other end of the stick moves half a meter.

DVB-T wants a word with you

Fucking kek

Spotted the eurocuck/britbong, ATSC master race.

Isn't anonymous just some government funded false flag group?

AYY

So all this lunatics saying the next move would be holograms with ayy lmaos were rights after all?

There was no reason for you to bump this shit.

nigger, you're dumber than this thread

My dad worked on this plane! He did the Radar Absorbent material (or RAM) and other "skin" related stuff. He'd bring home newspaper clippings to show me and when we'd ask "You working on this?" he wouldn't say any more.

I that it was a nigger and his coal burner wife?

thought that*

FOCUS ON THE AIRCRAFT YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT
YOU FILM WORSE THAN NIGGERS WHO VERTICALLY RECORD THEIR CHIMPOUTS
THIS IS WHY NOBODY TAKES YOU OR YOUR AYYTISM SERIOUSLY

people who watch sci-fi already believe in aliens like a religion though

Did I ever fucking mention how horrendous the background noises are

yes goyim aliens are a bigger problem now.

Eccept I'm pretty sure that's a US "UFO".

You got me thinking; Before I wank myself into oblivion, what the fuck would an alien look like, taxologically speaking? Not talking about any non-sentient life like bacteria or tiny little bugs/parasites unless if that's the case

I wouldn't expect any less from the U.S Govt.

I hope you're right. I can't find it, but I read before that there was a sighting of a SS battalion in northern Canda in the 50s or something like that. Anyone have the sauce?

I hope they aren't dick parasites because we have those already.

where are the aliens?
oyyyyy lmao

Fake and gay.

However, it would be hilarious if the DNC/MSM was pulling out all the stops to elect Hillary to not only be the first womyn President, but also the one to make "first contact" and now that job goes to Trump.

Another fossilized biological microstructure? That's what some illegal Mexicans predicted.

Sorry, I'm more of a galaxist

First contact will enrich us

Do it before the Chads get an alien harem like they've done with women. Hoping it's a female only specie

Sorry to disappoint you user, but that's an obvious fake. The ship is a pretty shitty CG model. Furthermore, the camera "shake" is simultaneously too smooth to be actually handheld footage (and does not exhibit the usual signs of video stabilization processes that are available which cause obvious warping and distortion when the motion is too high) but also is "unstable" at just the right moments to help hide the flaws in the render. Same goes for that utterly-fake blur of the camera supposedly going out of focus randomly.

Best post in this whole thread, I have to screencap this when I get home

baleeted

(((NASA)))
(((Aliens)))
(((Space)))
(((Anonymous))

>(((Space)))

Someone has to have posted this but at 1:15 she mentions US interests in outer space.

Webm it.

She doesn't even say anything it might have just been some liberal "hur dur outer space" political talk.

What-did it say?

I don't remeber when exactly, but she did say she would get the the bottom of ufos or something like that during the election. It wasn't in a video, but I remeber everyone thinking she was making a desperate ploy to reach the ufo tinfoil crowd.

That's exactly what she was doing. A huge number of Americans believe ayys have visited earth. I've heard numbers ranging from 30~70%.

>(((Sweden))), (((Germany))) and (((CanUCKistan))) say, "no fuck you ayylmaos"

REMOVE XENOS

DO YOU TRUMPNIGGERS NOT REALIZE HOW FUCKING RETARDED YOU ARE???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

mfw

There's no way Earth could stand up to ayyys (if they exist). It'd be like a fly revolting against a horse.

Another revelation-believing christcuckoo. Everybody laugh at his stupidity, he actually takes a blatant work of fiction as fact!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

i love how vague all these insiders are. he could have said fucking anything on his deathbed, even a codeword or a clue as to what he is talking about, but nothing. he says we have the technology, but then says "we need to figure out where einstein went wrong" what the fuck does that even mean?

What is this early kike ritual shit I'm reading on Holla Forums?!

Seems obvious, although limited. Everyone in physics knows Einstein was somewhat garbage, even Einstein knew it. His theory or relativity was incomplete and spent his whole life trying to complete it and never did. His equations don't work all the time, mostly because everyone ignores the fact electromagnatism plays a bigger role in the movements in our universe. All the dark matter shit is 100% garbage to fool normies and waste time in academics so the truth isn't discovered. Dark matter is like making up a God to explain the moon cause you don't understand it. Really all these suns and galaxies make massive electronic fields that behave exactly like plasma and accounts for movements Einstein theories miss, it also needs gets rid of all the dark matter bullshit. There is a youtube channel called the thunderboltproject that explains a lot of this stuff well.

Those words might be the best thing to say. Today no one really focusess on where he went wrong they just try to build on top of his incomplete(and somewhat incorrect) work. Even going as far to just make up shit(dark matter) to explain away issues.

At least fucking spell it right, it's
THUNDERBOLTSPROJECT

Reported for intl.

Heeeheheheheh

No preganantsy? Perfect!

Humans drive into the woods to blow random shit up.
Why wouldn't ayys do the same?

The thought of it being humans that escaped an extinction event and are returning is actually the most terrifying scenario.

Poor word choice in this thread.

Aliens get declared racist and Trudeau refuses to let himself be probed as protest.

(((Einstein))) was a plagiarist and zionist shill. His contemporaries all saw through his act and pegged him for the literal retard that he was. Were it not for the jewish media machine, nobody would even know his name today.

Reported for intl.

(checked)
Why?

M'uteni
QEQS

We better hope they've been through a population bottleneck and want to restock their gene pool, otherwise…

"Nits make lice" —- and we're all niggers compared to the Space Aryans.

Hang yourself traitor.

Traitor? He's breeding up, not down. If anything, It's our duty to BLEACHED ayys.