#GamerGate #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS] Darling Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. GAWKER IS DISSOLVING. WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN OF GAWKER'S FORMER STAFF'S FUCKUPS
>>>/gamergatehq/324724

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- gamesense.co
- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/videogamer-includes-affiliate-links-in-articles-twitter-without-disclosure/ || twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/726462004911738880
- ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2016/07/warner-bros-settles-ftc-charges-it-failed-adequately-disclose-it
- techraptor.net/content/censored-gaming-weekly-recap-2
- archive.is/ZHOYc || archive.is/VUQRd

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EPNLa
archive.is/Tiz7f
breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/21/twitter-stock-rating-downgraded-investment-firm/
the-numbers.com/movie/Ghostbusters-(2016)#tab=box-office
gamesnosh.com/overwatch-skin-criticised/
nichegamer.com/2016/02/03/hindus-are-pissed-that-krishna-is-in-shin-megami-tensei-iv-final/
archive.is/QYyQJ
twitter.com/observer/status/756594323911827456
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/756592332095496193
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/756589105320980482
don't
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/756618117875376129
nenilein.tumblr.com/post/147793579392/persona-5-translation-sadayo-kawakami-temperance
heatst.com/entertainment/leslie-jones-brags-on-tv-about-getting-twitter-users-like-milo-yiannopoulos-banned/
archive.is/wh9nW
counterpunch.org/2016/02/16/blood-traces-bernies-iraq-war-hypocrisy/
twitter.com/jujubee_84/status/756544569139929089
twitch.tv/sonicofficial
twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/756565248514011136
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/756579626793701376
mobile.twitter.com/HerpDerpSmithee/status/756671556676386817
archive.is/XHJct#selection-7463.0-7505.39
twitter.com/RAZ0RFIST/status/756674963734687744
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11075
twitter.com/PlacedeBastille/status/756684183452418051
twitter.com/i/moments/756550454113214465
archive.is/OyCGx
archive.is/a6Mat
archive.is/https://twitter.com/srhbutts/status/601618093618569216
twitter.com/ZJemptv/status/756686200598040576
archive.is/fvzHQ#selection-12201.431-12201.513
twitter.com/dcwomenkicknass/status/756592041564508160
twitter.com/Shjade/status/756596987848458242
archive.is/wXt0H
archive.is/nxNbb
twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/756801295445594112
mobile.twitter.com/KiloJonez/status/756653120437059584
archive.is/JguQv
archive.is/p6ycg
twitter.com/AbleThe2nd/status/756860993553174528
archive.is/SRN0A
twitter.com/OriginalBubsRA
twitter.com/mombot/status/741983463285264385
archive.is/yvjAT
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/522173583351906306
breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/23/twitter-refuses-to-punish-troll-sent-explicit-messages-breitbart-contributor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Benis

Benis

Bully squad is here to protect you.

Did not have enough time to say it prior bread, but the fishmout goes with ugh, and when people think hard their muscles relax and so do thier jaws. And they tend to think while angry thus the fishmouth look.

user, please.

Archive of previous bread
archive.is/EPNLa

Archive of previous bread:

archive.is/Tiz7f

Bingo

Think, not think smartly. There is a difference. Even retards and stupid people can think. Just not with any intellect.

Post YFW Twitter is going bust.

Comes back when you have some real pokemon gamecube music.

WHOM SHOULD I TRUST ?!

No one

Be of thrusting anyone Ivan, thrust only your waifu.

Depends. Are you Nekkid, and is it Sunday?

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.

How about some tropical music instead

I don't have a waifu.
Only a hugfu

Yes to only one of the two.

But user, that games turns you into a dictator.

It's incredible that even after all this time the price is still below the IPO especially considering how well many other stocks have done due to quantitative easing and low interest rates.

OY VEY, IT'S A GAME SHOAH!

What are you CIA?

Damn that's comfy, in return, a different kind of comfy.

It's a videogame. IT'S NOT REAL!

But this chair is kampfy.

Games Journo
Just kidding. :^)

Who's ready to see how badly Cisbusters gets smashed by Star Trek?

Just listen you fucking kraut or do we need to take more than Breslau, it's a pretty fine city, I would know, I was born there. :^)

and who's ready to sick @lesdogg again?

I don't want so see brutal gore so early in this bread.

And kurwa why do I keep forgetting to uncheck spoiler.

Fuck off shill

breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/21/twitter-stock-rating-downgraded-investment-firm/

For movie buffs: someone listed on infinity.moe is streaming a camcording of Nu-Ghostbusters right now.

Who the fuck do they want to expand to in the first place? Alien refugees from the Andromeda galaxy? Seriously, everyone who want to be on twatter is already on twatter, jesus fuck, if you still not making a profit maybe you should cut some sjw losses.

NO ELVES

So Gilda is ok?

NO DWARVES ALLOWED EITHER

But elves are cute

retards are fine, carry on

No!

She isn't silly, she is just too naive and innocent

Fucking gildaphobic shills I swear

FUCK OFF NAME FAGS

Twitter is such a clusterfuck:
Technically - their backend is a fucking mess, their app is horrible, their web experience is slow and painful
Financially - they keep pumping money into it with no return
Management-ally - they have absolutely no idea what they're doing. Seriously. They have absolutely no vision. No idea what they want twitter to be, how it should be policed, how to balance freedom of speech.

I don't understand how something so massive can be so badly run, and how it keeps going.

No. :3

You can stay.

Saudi arabia sinks a ton of money into it.

They make money on the down-low by datamining and by giving large companies with huge marketing budgets a place to do their thing.

Good thing Khajiit are not elves, we just sometimes look like elves to be sneeki breeki.

What is this blasphemy? Mods! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!

Reminder to filter and never reply.

It's because they have a virtual monopoly on their userbase, which they enforce by aggressively filtering the names of alternative sites.

You take that back, groundling

Who made this webm or original video? I always wondered that.

top kek as they say

#DNCLeaks just got removed from trending topics and autocomplete suggestions

Of course they would. JAck is especially mad at wikileaks for calling twitter out for banning milo for something that is mild compared to other shit allowed.

Even if ST is taken out of the comparison, I'm not sure if NuGB can get out of the brutal first week descent. Short of it being treated as a mandatory gov't sponsored film or something. It may get a dead cat bounce on fri-sat night, if the new ST is not opening this weekend, but it is.

Better close your eyes, you're going to see some broootal numbers from the following link.
the-numbers.com/movie/Ghostbusters-(2016)#tab=box-office

Date Rank Gross % Change Theaters Per Theater Total Gross Days
2016/07/15 1 $17,129,166 3,963 $4,322 $17,129,166 1
2016/07/16 2 $16,395,482 -4% 3,963 $4,137 $33,524,648 2
2016/07/17 2 $12,494,107 -24% 3,963 $3,153 $46,018,755 3
2016/07/18 2 $4,906,793 -61% 3,963 $1,238 $50,925,548 4
2016/07/19 2 $6,319,332 +29% 3,963 $1,595 $57,244,880 5
2016/07/20 2 $4,253,349 -33% 3,963 $1,073 $61,498,229 6
2016/07/21 2 $3,758,510 -12% 3,963 $948 $65,256,739 7

Production budget=144 mil
Rumored promotion budget=100 mil (+) worldwide

Domestic Box Office $65,256,739
International Box Office $19,100,000
Worldwide Box Office $84,356,739

"Ugh, you shitlord pissbabbys are so obviously wrong, these are great numbers!"
For a movie that was so hyped and promoted, with hopes of becoming a cinematic universe franchise starter reboot. Hmm, would sony's accountants and execs agree I wonder.

That's just outright disgusting.

These quints ain't half bad at all

Those are some sweet quints of death.

(checked)
Best quints I've seen in months

quints checked, promotion is likely higher because of all the doubling down and favors cashed in

Of coursw he would. Hell, I bet at least 1 of the emails is hillary paying himor him paying hillary to shill.

Hindus are buttbothered again

I hope nobody tells them about Dominions 4

gamesnosh.com/overwatch-skin-criticised/

What about San Fran stealing the real flagship of Indian culture: designated shitting streets.
These curry nigs have gotten their priorities all messed up.

f u c k

*One hindu is bothered. He also tried to start shit around Shin Megami Tensei, despite everyone else not giving a shit.

nichegamer.com/2016/02/03/hindus-are-pissed-that-krishna-is-in-shin-megami-tensei-iv-final/

What are the chances of blizzard caving? Considering they have the shivarra demons in WoW?

Ehhh, I am more offended on how bad the costumes look. They should have used a look similar to the ones in pacific rim. These look like they invited the guy who designed the armors from kingdom hearts bbs

That's like ten people, Jesus.

Ment to post this.

The funny thing is I remember their being a Holla Forumsack about a month back complaining about how the rarest skins were too cultural.

Does anybody know how that compares to your average movie? Production budget versus first week income?

in my area that would be more like 8 people

This rebound is because the ex-ceo said Twitter would be bought soon within the next 2 years.

They could try to at least be somewhat original.
Hell not even TF2 hung so much to the cliches they used.

Are they making a movie about the vanu?

would you belive me if I told you power rangers: gritty reboot?

He isn't CEO anymore. It got bought out by the Saudi king, and it's been 2 years since he said that. Everybody's leaving now, too.

I remember that. He said by making those skins the rarest they're subtly saying those cultures are more valuable.
That logic falls apart when you apply it to the other top tier skins. Young Genji is on the same level as Arabian Genji, but that's pure coincidence and only the ones that offend him are trying to send subliminal messages

Yes I would and it would not surprise me.
Let me guess, they are aiming for an R-rating as well?

They should have gotten Del Toro to make it.

No, that would be smart, but they want children. Expect it to be real similar yet somehow stupider than pacific rim. The costumes are absolute shit. They should have went for apple type simplicity or samus' light suit, these costumes are too busy and scream "WE LET MICHAEL BAY DESIGN THIS MOVIE SOMEHOW!!!!!"

Nintendo abandons the NX to focus exclusively on mobile, cites the success of Pokemon Go.

archive.is/QYyQJ

Isent the black one a nigger, and the pink one a bloindewhite woman? Or does my memory fail me?

Power Rangers 2: The Island of Lost Dreams

Nice Clickbait-shitpost.

Are we looking at the same picture? The pink one is a woman and the black one is a black guy. Too bad they red one isn't injun and the yellow one is no longer asian.

Those wikileaks hillary leaks are goddamn painful, holy shit I knew she was a garbage human being but the awfulness is even worse than I expected

Make a new one already

Hue

Black was jhonny young bosche who I think was asian, pink was a brunette, yellow was a chinese, blue was a proto 4b, and red was native american. In series 2, black guy as red ranger.

Link to some good ones? I really should be reading them.

You got me

What's worse is even when you bring that shit up people will still go, "B-But Drumpf is rayciss!"

The channel is called RightClickRegulars. They're pretty dead now.

sage for offtopic
****twitter.com/observer/status/756594323911827456
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/756592332095496193
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/756589105320980482

Honestly, I'd rather people used this occasion to go 3rd party and finally fuck the binary system.

Yeah, so im right. They changed them. I guess from a finiacial standpoint its a good idea. Whites are a minority worldwide.

Why spend so much money on those when you can just buy the black Genji and pretend he's Raiden?
The best legendary skin is young Ana anyway.

I feel bad for nostalgiafags and all, but I'm not gonna lie to myself. This completely pointless change is already better than anything I remember from (((localized))) Super Sentai.

Also didn't they somehow get Bryan Cranston involved in this? Is he gonna be the tube ghost? Please let Breaking Bad be the tube ghost. Or better yet that fucking Invader Zim robot.

Please, do just well enough to sonehow get us a live action Samurai Pizza Cats movie. I'd honestly pay to see that bullshit in 4DX.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

When the only remotely popular 3rd party option is Gary Johnson, who may as well be a registered democrat, I don't see how that will help.

Politics ceased to be a race to the top, but a game of chicken towards the bottom.

OH GOD damn it they made the power rangers look like the avengers.

Power Rangers: Age of Ultron

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Its hollywood. They have too much of a need for grit. Xmen first class found a balance in the costumes. So did pacific rim. This is just disgusting.

f-for her

>Google now listing Wikileaks as a 'dangerous' site don't use link shorteners/2ajvUmC

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/756618117875376129

HERE WE GO

Get the fuck out of here, Ted Cruz.

anyone got sauce on the momiji or remember the other image search tools?

Hey Google, Your Bias Is Showing!

LOL

Val's Political voting preferences, it's as bad as you would expect.

I still hope that bernie will chose to run independent. Actually, scratch that, I hope Hillary gets thrown in jail being the crook she is, bernie can take over the democrat side after that.

After how bad they slammed him for pushing no tpp, they will never let him run. They would probably push michelle obama into running or something equally stupid.

Hello, I am a proud GamerGator, fighting for YOU, and the games. I am against censorship, and love destroying SJWs and feminists in arguements!
You can follow GG at /r/KotakuInAction/ and the current events.
Every day, games seem to be stripped by SJWs, and we need more fighters!

I am a pedo, born this way, and proud of it! There are millions of us, and you cant stop the love!
Love comes in all sizes.

I am also a Mens Rights activist. every day men arre taken away from their children for no reason other than a feminists babble. We fight for Mens rights everywhere. It is a serious issue and needs to be addressed.

If you are interested in any of these topics, add me! I can tell you how to get involved for the fight against SJWs and gaming journalism!

For her.

Epic false flagging, cuck.

Well, I wouldn't mind seeing that either. Bernie as independent, finally breaking the 2 party system a bit (this year really had the only two people who could ever dream of running as independent and possibly succeed in both Trump and Bernie, which is at least a sign of times be changing).
And I wouldn't mind seeing the democrats fuck up completely with how shit they have been. Also, michelle obama would be preferable to Hillary. As would anybody else. The zombie of Osama would be more favorable for the US people than Hillary ever will be.

For her

Despite being a jew, he is less of a jew than Hillary or the majority of other candidates that were in the race, on either side. He is very dependable in voting what he says he will vote for. If there is anything the US could use right now its a leader that isn't bribe… campaign donated by the rich. And on the democrats side, that person was Bernie (or vermin surpreme). On the republicans, that person may be Trump, I don't know.

benis

They would not be able to use the "he is not qualified" card with trump if they go with michelle, but 4 more years of obamas who are bought by the same people as hillary is not preferable.

The guy actively folded to hillary after saying she represents business and flip flops. He is pretty spineless.

This too, hes not leader material, but advisor material. Leaders have to be kinda bullheaded and have a rigid spine. They need to be able to keep on marching foward.

FOR HER

The worst nightmare and new homeroom teacher of Gamergate.

Although I don't know too much about the politics inside a party at that level, I would assume it was demanded of him. In my opinion, he shouldn't have done so. But I could see him believe he needed to if he wanted to keep his current working with the democratic party (why he would want to keep that working, I don't know).

It is pretty spineless, sure, but it doesn't fully change my opinion. It was one of the only candidates who would at least have shown to have a spine against campaign donations, unlike the bitch they have right now who has probably surgically removed anything resembling a spine so she could bend over even more for her donors.

Funny how democrats use THAT when republicans said the same thing about Obummer.

Oh, I wouldn't want it, but if the choice was Hillary or Michelle, I am chosing Michelle. At least its slightly less bought by the same people. Hillary is at the very top of the being bought and it is nearly impossible to find somebody worse.

Bush #3

I don't even know to be honest. If you mean Bush as in giving good old George another run. He probably wasn't, but he always struck me as a trying to do what he thought was best idiot that was played like a fiddle by others (including of course Hillary). Of course, you don't become president by accident, he likely wasn't an idiot and knew very well what he did. Still, I think I would prefer him over Hillary. At least I heavily doubt that Bush would be willing to start a war with Iran for whatever reason they can come up with, can't say the same about Hillary.

nenilein.tumblr.com/post/147793579392/persona-5-translation-sadayo-kawakami-temperance

Here is a translation of that webm.

u wot

No he can't be demanded to just bend over.
The guy has always been two faced, he has voted in favor of every war and even was pro-bombing Serbia.

Guy is as much of a crook as the rest of them.

What is the Patriot Act and Iraq, he has already done so.

heatst.com/entertainment/leslie-jones-brags-on-tv-about-getting-twitter-users-like-milo-yiannopoulos-banned/

ROUND 2 STARTS WHEN?

Fuck off falseflagging shill

Daily reminder that Japanese orthography is inferior and will never be good.

Hillary is being paid by companies (Boeing, Rathyon, Lockheed, CNN) and countries (Saudi Arabia) that benefit from conflict, American intervention and Cold War styled posturing. She will happily send American/NATO troops into a meat grinder. Its been proven that she has nothing but utter contempt for those she sees below her, her track record with the Secret Service is testament to that.
She'll do it to get her donors money, power, and exposure of sanctioned ideals.

Where as Trump was against the Iraq war at the start, respects military/police/fire/EMS and the lives they save and doesn't want to foot the bill for policing the world with no real backup. 4 other nations in NATO spend 2% of GDP or more on their military, that's less than a third of the total countries in NATO.

Trump doesn't want to put the country into further debt with unnecessary wars and police actions at the detriment to the American public and the future American public, Hillary is planing on it, because her donors will benefit the most.

This reminds me of that Amy Miller chick who went after Mike David.

Oh right, patriot act, I knew I had better reasons to hate the guy.
No longer sure if Hillary would be worse, but probably close enough.

Fair point. Don't think I will ever become a full Trump supporter, but given the race is pretty much between Hillary and Trump now, I vote Trump anyway.

Its probably the thing I think highest of in Trump, I would think there is a good chance he would try to get out of Iraq and Syria. Which is good. Not that I feel they should just bomb each other, but US intervention is certainly worse on the long term.

archive.is/wh9nW

Never 4get

Is there any hope for an asian version (with eng subs) for this game?

The lack of dual audio is disappointing, and I can't bear finding out what the full English cast is for this game.

Its that and his "get Gov out of everyone's lives".

Get the Asian region export copy from Play Asia?

Too bad Zelda will never be a grill. ;)

Were you born inbred?

Were you?

>counterpunch.org/2016/02/16/blood-traces-bernies-iraq-war-hypocrisy/

twitter.com/jujubee_84/status/756544569139929089

Hope you guys are enjoying this salt.

Checked around that site, but all I found was an Asian version of the game with Chinese subs. Thanks for the suggestion though user.

The only hope you have is that Atlus half-heartedly said they might add Japanese audio option via patch later, but I wouldn't hold my breath. At the very least the fact that this game didn't have dual audio raised a pretty good stink this time.

But no, the Japanese game will not be adding in English subtitles and Play Asia most certainly wouldn't in a game with as much fucking text as P5 is sure to have.

He never fucking said that.

I ment dubbyas younger brother. Guac man. Anf the. Bushes love the clintons.

Nigga I ain't clickin that shit.

No dual audio? Hell i actually might buy this game now.

No shit.

This is gonna be a fun convention

it's fucking glorious

Completely off-topic; the "new game reveal" for Sonic's 25th anniversary is happening soon.
Memes have yet to be confirmed.

twitch.tv/sonicofficial

twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/756565248514011136
I can't believe this is the reality we live in.

On what planet do you spend most of your time?

Is how it's spelled actually. And it's nothing the Dems haven't done before.

Good morning, faggots.

>plagerism kek that is a nonissue because its his fucking WIFE not him
Everybody loved the don's kids, stay jelly hildabeast shill

Cruz, go home and eat some cheese.

Everyone booing him off the stage and then cheering on trump almost immediately after was fucking perfect, even better is now his political future is FUCKED.

Idgaf about dems yet. That shitshow awaits.

Wtf is his plan? There was no substance, just fearmongering and fluff.

Time will tell what happens to conservatives that stand by their principles. Trumpcucks have signed away their dignity.

I don't know, but clearly this is the place to discuss it, right?

The Munich terrorist is an Iranian. Man the SJWs and Wolf Blitzer told me it would be a white German Nazi. How come they're always wrong? What's going on I'm so confused.

Sounds like the arguments against trump

Ah, its the ralph shill, my bad, kill yourself, faggot

If you actually did that (((ted cruz))), you would have actually endorsed trump as promised, not dragged your feet for a half hour only to try and convince people to vote for hillary.

this makes perfect sense

A word to the Twitter twats among you, the socjus hivemind hates Wikileaks because of thoughtcrimes against feminism. Searching the clique's feeds for WL-related stuff might yield salt.

They shit on WL by disingenuoius saying it "outlived its usefulness". The irony of a feminist saying that is lost on them.

It makes so much sense.

This is not the first time I've been called the ralphshill for not sucking Trump's dick, but kek indeed.

Vote for Johnson!

That's not something you should feel smug about.

Oh shut the fuck up Obongos stolen speeches too & no one bitched

POLYGON YES

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/756579626793701376

Wonder Woman's diversified now, fellas!

You're acting like her last outing was any better.

Were her shoulders always that fucking broad?

Well people are bitching now that it's been revealed, and two wrongs don't make a right.

>>>/oven/

Yes and yes.

Looks like a Dark Souls character.

EVERYBODY LAUGH

Kill yourself idiot its libshit non issue

This shouldn't make me this smug, but there it is.

is the tide turning?

Gaze upon the power of NRS post-cuckening. You will never again see any Mortal Kombat lady who is anything other than respectfully stunning and brave.

Isn't Disney Interactive dead?

sorry, I wasn't entirely sure if they were dead or just turned mobile only

Only the best for Polygone

That nigger is running for president. Plagiarism by anyone in his nomination if fucking incompetent. It's just a preview of the general. He has nothing.

Hillary is a million times worse.

You're really desperate to make this out to be a bigger thing than it really is.

are you retarded? people rip off speeches all the fucking time one dude in argentina the president did it to Chavez just to piss leftists off

That's liberalism in a nutshell.

That's very true. There are only so many ways to say something very well. It's like those idea guys who come come up with something so very original, but completely fuck up the execution resulting in their original idea being a pile of shit.

Good thing I'm not (((with her)))

Plagiarism is actually a big deal. Its really unethical.

People do lots of unethical shit all the time. Guess its OK for cheeto jesus, then.

Today has been a rather fun day, especially seeing this.

I'm stealing the phrase Cheeto Jesus.

If you're not voting for Trump you effectively are. Enjoy 2nd amendment restrictions, her to revisit her previous attempted legislation on video games, and an invasion of Syria.

Cheeto Jesus played you like a damn fiddle, m8.

8/pol/ has become so shitty I can't even blame you.

See, it's dumbshits like you with your black and white world view that give America a bad rap.

Ted Cruz's plan is extremely obvious. He is setting himself up as the moral beacon of the Republican party for when Trump crashes and burns and takes the politicians who went along with him. To be blunt Cruz is prepping for the 2020 presidential election.

On a side note, prepare for a metric fuckton of legal cases against Trump before November. One example: I live near a former Trump casino and he reneged on his contracts with multiple small businesses in the area, most notably a century-old carpet business that he nearly bankrupted when payment never arrived. I'm helping to get the band back together and see what legal action can be taken considering the time that has passed, since it's clear that Trump won't just leave.

This is all a very long aside but this is the first presidential nominee I've had to go near in my life so I thought I would share.

If you're even less inclined to vote for Hillary than Trump then yes it is a vote for her if you're going with a 3rd party candidate instead because Johnson does not have a chance in hell of winning the presidency. This is the most important presidential election that's occurred in any of our lifetimes and you're effectively just casting a "I don't want to be blamed for who wins" vote.

Johnson sounds like turd. And if he is anything like turd, enjoy the rapfugees, endless virtue signaling, lack of promised weed, backwardassed speech laws, freedom of religion only for non christian religions, embezzlment, depleting your countries reserves to soros, and even allying with soros. Because that is canada.

Johnson is nothing like Trudeau.

In the past 30 years, lets not go hyperbole, we got people older than 30 on occasion here.

After the shit cruz pulled on carson and trump, he does not have any high ground. The one who has a chance next time is probably rubio. Not that he is any better.

I'd say 50 at least and I don't think we have anyone here that old.

Surely a coincidence.

Which sap did she pick?

Whrn was regans? Canuck here so I dunno.

Speaking about disney, did you heard about Duck Tales Remake?

Suggest it to wikileaks.

Go ahead and spin that shit, nigger. Also, cocks.

Bullshit.

First off, gun to the head vote for Clinton or Trump, I vote for Clinton. I choose the lesser of two evils, a calculating pathological liar over a narcissistic compulsive liar, bad experience over no experience (kinda like credit), a corrupt politician over a loose cannon.

But that's a false dichotomy. I will vote my conscience, as I always have. I'll vote for a proven effective executive. I don't agree with the whole Libertarian platform, but I respect competence and consistency, two things both major candidates lack.

Besides, my state will go to Trump and the White House will go to Clinton, no matter who I vote for. As such, my vote for Johnson is a vote of no confidence in either major party. 2020 will be influenced by my vote.

Some guy called Tim Caine.

Heard about it. Nothing's going to top Alan Young's Scrooge, but if the animation quality is on par, if not better, than the Mickey Mouse shorts it might be fun. At the very least I can mine for reaction images again.

Reagan was in the 80s, but this election is far more important than Reagan's election. We have the supreme court balance for the next several decades that will be decided, the form of healthcare that will persist in our nation, immigration, whether muslim refugees will be accepted, and the TPP. Much more will be decided than was up for debate in Reagan's run.

Oh, good. Go vote for Johnson then I'm happy to count another vote for Trump.

How Destructoid of you.

All this autism jesus.

Why am I still hype though? What is it with the Sonic franchise that I get excited for a a new game that I will know will be shit.

Sonic autism works in mysterious ways.

MP4 related.

So a nobody less than biden then. And why did biden not run, I am curious.

I would say regans was pretty important, but so is this one, since i would gamble its the prelude to a war.

I count 24 companies.

Honestly, that's got nothing on Injustice's Raven.

Disgusting.

Afraid to ask, but pics?

why is the shelf so fucking dusty

Hi newfag.

Might I reference as a response?

You tell me this isn't a Brazilian she-male.

Yes but not on the same level as this one. Reagan's election year had a recession to work through, Iran-Contra affair, and immigration. Yes, those were big issues but we're basically facing the same ones now plus a few more.

no galko from her ;_;

what the fuck

Don't talk shit about Leslie Jones.

Jesus, that is hideous. As a moddler who has never modeled a female head in a professional setting, I am insulted that I do not have work but the person who made that did.

But it was the last big election is what I am getting at. Clintons, bushes, king nigger, they were all small ass potatoes. Every few decades is thre a large election, the last was in the 80s with regan. This is the next big one.

Goddamn how did Netherealm get so cucked.

Didn't one of netherealms cucks say they loved anita? It would explain alot.

I never disputed that, I said that this one is bigger and if you want to go back to one that's as big you'd need to go back to the 60's, not the 80's.

that is funny, only six (what a desperate six), still believe polygon won't drag them down by associating with them

Looks like Magneto has gone crossdressing…

I have a geeling that we are arguing semantics from the same viewpoint. The last big election was 80s, the last one as big as this was 60s. We are in agreement, have a pic.

I eagerly await for the clique to decry those rejections as censorship.

>we are in agreement that the last one as big as this one was in the 60's
I feel like I should stop but I can't contain my autism.
Why did you argue that its not the most important one in our lifetimes then?

they put pants on supergirl

Well the only 2 that stand out are nintendo and microsoft, and the former fires their employees :^] while the latter crys about people not buying their system and dancers. :^]

see

Heh, I geddit.

GEDDIT? BECAUSE SAAAAAAAAAANIC!?

was only stating it was one of, and depending how it turns out may or may not be the most important. If those judges do not croak or retire, it wont matter on that end, and I have a feeling the tpp is going to be fast tracked, but japan will shit it down somehow. And the scandals coming out behind this one are reflecting the ones aroud regan.

Surely it's a coincidence that Polygon would make a shit-piece about whoreassmint right after Milo's been banned.

This Sonic stream is an absolute trainwreck. hahahaha

>Its not clear if those judges will actually die or not
Scalia is dead and there's a vacancy on the Supreme Court at this very moment. The next president decides who fills that and that decides whether we'll have 5 liberal judges or 5 conservative ones. We'll likely have more to fill but even if we don't the next president decides the balance.

looks like an hd oblivion character

Isn't that Polygoon always doing that?

Actually no, that's not the case at all except for Congress refusing to recognize anyone nominated until after Obama's out of office, in the hopes that somehow a Republican will end up president.

Literally impossible, both Trump and Shillary are democrats

Thanks for the backup.

nigga its literally a blunder if the first week doesnt break even

highly underrated twat:

mobile.twitter.com/HerpDerpSmithee/status/756671556676386817

both democrats and republicans are a complete mockery of what either party stood up for today anyway.
Those words are completely meaningless.

Did anyone hear about the adult version of steam? It is already flopping since the company is in canada and has censored a ton of games before. No tentacles, no blood, and a ton of other things are poorly drawn over.

Shut up, Kyle.

I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Whose bright idea was this?

Here you go.

Not the canadians. They should move to the states for that stuff.

But user. You're objectively wrong.

Now that you mention it, yeah they probably do that 24/7

Sega might actually do something that's not shit.

This is not a LOL thread. But the GG threads come closer to it every day.

Nutaku did censor Loli in their games but after backlash they restored the content but they don't have any controll on 3rd party vns (like from mangagamer). I don't know about tentacles tho

oh, he mad

No user. You're not allowed to give me hope for a sonic game.

More and more, my Wii U has ended up a subpar Christmas present

Now why would sjws draw their allys like that?

Call me when they do a VF5:FS PC port or announce VF6

cant be any worse than the shit they have put out recently
might actually be good
at the very least its better than nothing

If only VF5 wasn't dead at my locals or online.

archive.is/XHJct#selection-7463.0-7505.39
Given that the author retweeted "It's about ethics", this comic is basically projection.

If you want to play VF5:FS or VF2 online, go 8pm to 2am japan time on weekends.
Sure you'll get destroyed by gooks, but at least there is 50 to 120 people playing some nights.

Chao Garden is cancer. I play Sonic for the game, not virtual pets/NOT pokemon.

Looks like a goon or maybe Game Developer Ken.

What are you even doing posting on this website. Shouldn't you be posting about this on Facebook or something?

Incoming Mighty Number 9 Part 2: Sonic Edition.

Being scrawny or fat should count as a free-slot B.

twitter.com/RAZ0RFIST/status/756674963734687744

This webm is going to get used a whole lot.

Oi vey!

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11075

Also the nutaku pr guy posted in Kia reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4k2t42/censorship_nutaku_not_as_free_from_censorship_as/

He went on to say that they won't force 3rd parties to censor and regrets the censorship they made in the past.

I know its moviefatass and fuck bernie but just…

I'm confused, if they're Canadian how can they even get by with this considering their laws?

Not. Surprised. At All. The Democrat nomination was Hillary's spot all along and they just made it like a vaudeville play in making people believe that Sanders have a chance in clinching the presidential nomination.

Blob is such a fucking retard.

Pretty much. Bernie's job was to bring in moderates and those who hate Hilary to the left, then have them stay anyways. Really, if they simply had him lose, less people would have been outraged by the act.

Yep, but its not what happened in the end. In the end they pissed off moderates who might of voted hillary or not voted at all and made them want to spite vote trump. They learned nothing from the canadian election. Piss on your potential voters and they spite vote against you.

twitter.com/PlacedeBastille/status/756684183452418051

Is that why Turd got elected?

Sure as fuck is. You could fall to your death in the valley between his thoughts and his actions

Mothercanuckers are idiots. That's why.

I vaguely remember if they said on their blog or on a forum but apparently they operate on some island not on the mainland if that means anything I don't know the specifics of Canada ban of loli.

Pretty much. I didn't vote for him, but those who did that I know voted for him because he didn't sling mud or anything. He was the least offensive canidate in their eyes and thus the best choice for them. I still poke at them about that.

He got elected since no one wants an ndp anything, and harper was getting too greedy and bush like, and we had him for more than a decade.

Wait, your elections don't just go to the one that raised the most money?

beautiful

I'm a semi oldfag finally getting around to watching High Crimes. *while reading this shit ami drunk? So, is it just me or did the 80s and 90s really confuxle what fags and dykes vs nondegenerates looked like? Seriously, opening scenes after the dead bodies is Will and Grace with Grace getting a rapist a retrial and Will playing pool like a badass**.

samefag

Fail spoiler confirm for drunk.

**shitpost for new bread*"

Jesus Christ. I usually laugh at the absurdity we face day to day, but this is infuriating. It's such a perfect combination of contempt for democracy, disingenuousness and genuine stupidity. God damn it that fat fucking waste of carbon fucking triggered me, damn it all.

And erey one in this movie is fuckable so billy away.

1:

2:
IMPLYING
M
P
L
I
N
G

3:
???

4:

HOLY SHIT DIS BITCH TOTALLY DROVE ONTO A MILITARY INSTALLATION WITH JUST AN ID AND THERE'S NO CONCRETE BARRIERS TO WEAVE BETWEEN

pathetic

WTF IS BEN WYATT DOING IN THIS MOVIE??!

???

I'M A VETETAN WATCHING HIGH CRIMES PAY ATTENTION

Is he seriously defending election tampering?
There's no fucking bottom with this guy. He's a full on cultist.

Remember, no bad methods only bad targets with him.

best faggot

M16A1s BEING USED BY MEUSOC IN 88 IS BULLSHIT! IT WAS A FEW HUTS, SUPPOSED TO BE ROUTINE!

I laughed for a solid 30 minutes, and I think 10 of those were at rat frequency out of lack of proper breathing.

FAX MACHINES WTF DECADE AM I IN

OMG BILL COSBY ON TV! HE DINDU NOFFIN!

sorry, dont starve run nope, otherwise it would always be cons as they are the biggest corpo whores.

My hair is thick enough, but I do not take care of it thus keep it short.

OMG 2 BITCHES FIGHTING DON'T SEE DAT ANYMORE

Marche, is this your doing?

do you need some time with yourself user? Its not time yet for new bread so your drunk shitposting is kinda counter intuitive

naa

SAY YES SIR!

I know you're shitposting, but Cosby's treatment has been deplorable for having absolutely no proof leveled against him. When they brought out his "victims" at the Oscars before he was even found guilty of anything I just about threw up. I don't give a shit if he's black.

The left turned on bill because he went off the reservation

Black skin means nothing, he's as far as it gets from Niggerdom. He had to be silenced for BLM to get on it. Fuck. We all need him.

Whatever happened with that trial anyway?

Like most trials, is still going.

This is a thing. Use it wisely.

FUCKABLE BEN MARINE GETS HIT ON BY PROTODEPENDAWHORE! MOST ACCURATE WAR MOVIE SINCE SHAVING RYAN'S PRIVATES!

OMG FUCKABLE BEN MARINE KICKED IN A DOOR I LIKE THIS MOVIE SO FAR!

twitter.com/i/moments/756550454113214465

WAKE ME UP!

Sigh. Their "redpill" equivalent is pathetic. Quit making stuf not about ypu about you shitheads, jeezuz.

Low energy.

use responsibly

what the fuck does woke mean

Basically lefties version of redpill

Yep. And I can gamble they ripped it out of ghetto culture.

OMG
M
G

Welcome to teh intertubes, this is obviously your first day.

The party were it member shout buzzwords in hopes of shutting down debates. That's just retarded.

Wait, which one we talking about?

I'm not convinced this isn't a joke

Gee, how'd you guess?

Its not only not clever but sounds like something somone dull would say since it is engrish.

It's no use, user. Gamer Gate has broken my Poe-detector beyond repair.

Its not a joke because it is lazily edited.

The one with the Wokemon logo is a troll, check the poster's Twitter.

Reminds me of these old things, done in jest.

Its a troll? Youd think they would putt some more effort into the shoop.

Fucking hell, the board refuses to let me post a few pics.

SHITS GETTING KINDA INTENSE BUT FUCK IM BORED

OK done moving it along like kale.

Yeah, see the message right below each pic? Click the date to go to that specific tweet. The guy is a conservative.

OH SHIT JUST WHEN IT GET BORING, NON DRINKING FREEMAN GOTTA DRINK TO GET DA TRUFF!!

I can no longer tell the difference, user. I have become Acid Rain.

DAMN BITCH JUST GOT DA TRUFF FROM MEXI GUY, THEN LAMEST ASSASSINATION ATTEMT EVER!

OK bored and sleep tiem. Will pick up tomorrow.

don't come back

pedobutts declared wikileaks is mra

archive.is/OyCGx

archive.is/a6Mat

lol like clockwork
a narrative is born

If this was a leak of RNC emails, they'd be cheering from the rooftops.

said the pedo who profits from piracy.

Oh yeah, I forgot he runs a music download site.

Can't wait for some of the nastier shit to hit the fan. They already admitted that equal rights, job creation and energy are propaganda and they were using the fact that bernie was a jew against him Which if fucking funny. What a time to be alive and see the left crumble.

That he used the irc of to share underaged pictures of his relative to other users. Anyway, this sort of thing isn't unheard of for the carnival freak that thinks edgy is a failsafe reason to post cp

Please tell me all that was archived.

This person has got to be one of the scummiest and most retarded person ever.

I'll check, screenshot I saved ages ago on my phone.

I remember talking this screenshot. Too bad it might as well be lost forever

Man, I know that feel.

Aw shit, its even worse now.

I probably should organize mine better. I'd probably find things a little easier.

archive.is/https://twitter.com/srhbutts/status/601618093618569216 Guess the good thing about these people living on Twitter is that it's hard to delete things that make you look stupid when they're buried under 500 other things that make you look stupid. There's a few archives of it there, including one I just took where most of the ice burns floated back to the top, rather than supplicants ass kissing

If you cannot thats fine, but he and the cracked writeres got owned hard.

Noice

I downloaded a program that deletes duplicate images. It works just that I have to sift though thousands of files and make sure that it doesn't confuse separate images.
Or i can do the unthinkable and delete that folder and start fresh. All my /fit/girls, cropped porn faces and lewd chinese girl cartoons, gone.

Which one do you have? I tried one and it was absolute garbage

I don't think I have too many duplicates.

Wait, he's supporting election tampering?

What the fuck?

They would support child rape as long as it hurt their detractors. Oh wait, they do.

twitter.com/ZJemptv/status/756686200598040576

How do these people breathe?

Duplicate photo finder

Trans, feminist, patreon, Does tranny porn

Wait till you realize this freak has popped up once before and most of his stuff which I had the displeasure of glancing at is copyright infringing and on tumblr.

revoltard called 'koro' says kelly is a shill…

…no, stop, just wait…

…because he didn't want "da vee clique" fired…

archive.is/fvzHQ#selection-12201.431-12201.513

only revoltards make revoltards look good…

So when's the red pill coming out?

holy shit sjws so triggered over killing joke

twitter.com/dcwomenkicknass/status/756592041564508160

twitter.com/Shjade/status/756596987848458242

archive.is/wXt0H

It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure Barbara had a backstory before the killing joke. Anyway, it should be empowering for her to spread her legs for who she wants to before she has to ask someone to do it for her

What's even the problem? Are they slut shaming Batgirl?

It looks like btas. That nice. And most feminist sjws would kill to be able to hold down a handsom man and fuck him cowgirl style.

That's the angle they're going with. I see it as more of a "I don't like this thing, so let's create problems with it" angle. Kind of like everything involving vidya since at least 2010. Though comics have tasted it longer and with little resistance

Wow, looks like a few of them finally see it. Revolt might be breaking the conditioning.

Goddamn, I wish I could show them the Cancerfag shilling we used to see from behind the admin panel on GGHQ. It was blatant as fuck, samefagging everywhere with 7-8 IDs in a thread off the same IP hash, saying one thing in a thread and the complete polar opposite position in another to keep a shitstorm going and things like that. After they got the boot here they took up in revolt and poisoned their well too.

It took the autists all but outing themselves on their board just to continue a slapfight in the open, but there it fucking is.

They've always been triggered over Killing joke.

The big hullabaloo over the cover still annoys me.
The Killing Joke is an extremely dark story. It's fucking supposed to make you uncomfortable.

since owler didnt accept my galko commission Ive contacted a different artist

There's your problem.

Why?

why not

Your hopes are much higher than mine, and it ties in to that shit you were posting a few threads ago. Namely we(This thread/ honeypot) ignored Twitterfront being fucking stupid and not reeling them in. The situation is not different, and also irreconcilable due to the very nature of how everything operates. There were always bad operators on all sides, like this fucking faggot I remember vividly, but there were also those that held that ideal. Go in charging like a crusader and you get bypassed, if not raw hostility. I honestly don't think the schism was avoidable in the long run, though the fact it took multiple faggots several hundred hours of practicing rhetoric at each other during work day long streams to get it right surprised me.

Really to explain this mess, The Blind Men and the Elephant comes to mind, except the blind men insult each other's waifus at the end.

You're waifu a shit

Bane-that-comes-later.mp4
Of course you still need money to run, but with things like corporate and group donation amounts capped, it's often about trying to get voting blocks, voter and supporter info list, "help and favors" from either a bigger or more established figures or organizations or companies, prior politicians and networks, and the ground game of knocking doors can still count.

So yes you need money, but since there is a cap and limit put in place some years back, it has become enough of a speed bump or a bit of a sanity check. It sounds obvious but there are politicians and people that sometimes forgets that the goal of raising money is to WIN the campaign, not just raise money by itself. Again, that comes AFTER you win.

The canadian provincial and federal libtards for example, are masters at this, they hold "fundraising events" when they get into power, and it's practically a machiavellian art what they do. If you throw enough money at them, you may be able to get preferential access to a minister. If you got the money honey, their minister and ministry is willing to listen, listen to you long time gnome sayan?

archive.is/nxNbb

I'm going to say IIRC it's somewhat mirror universe in comparison to US and Canada. The can libs for a time was the one that really relied on large corporate and union donations, the way the american GOP did. While it was the canadian cons that iirc who put that cap limit when they were in power, who really adapted faster to the 'smaller amount but many more donors' concept. In many ways the can libs are still stuck in that mentality.

See: the link above regarding the libtards fundraising scandals. The Ontario lib premiere K. Wynne got her hand caught with that, and her first defence was 'well it's technically not illegal'. While true, it's basically a losing answer in the court of public opinion, and she backtracked fast and did a 180 degree. Leading a charge to clean up the mess. Which is not noble but convenient, because it means she and the party gets to basically investigate and 'punish' themselves. You know who was the curiously resistant holdout though, the ont. NDP leader. Turns out it's mostly because they too had their hand in the jar, along with the Cons as well. It's just the cons was at least savvy enough at the time to claim how shock and appalled they were.

Why would he decline Galko?

Was Sonic Generations 2 really announced yesterday?

Maybe? I dunno.

she only open 4 slots and she is super popular so yea

twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/756801295445594112

If the leftist history of pattern applies, "woke" likely means the opposite in practice. Or it does now, as with pretty much anything that leftist get their hands on it seems.

It does, yes.
Being 'woke' implies that you believe in the anti-authority propaganda of the regressive left.

As in "woke" up to the truth?

Yes, except dumber.

What is dumber than their "truth"?

The "truth" is what it's called when a conspiracy theorist comes up with some bullshit about how the government is injecting autism into our livestock or somesuch. From them, there's at least some form of genuine logic there, however warped.
"Woke" people don't operate on logic. They see niggers getting their assholes filled with lead for rioting and looting (especially from other blacks) and refuse to accept that maybe it's the glorification of the criminal element among the demographic that's at fault.

You can do better than that, JACK! I'm fucking invincible!

That costume came off way too easily.

Quick release latex perhaps?

Fresh Socks!

11/10

Bully this nerd

Page 11.
Who's gonna cook the bread at page 13?

The bread is only stale when it hits 700.

This bread might be eaten before it goes stale.

Iizuka said it's not, but that's what the teaser looked like. Probably more of a spiritual successor than a direct sequel.

Are you the autist last week that threw a giant fit over the bread being made on page 14 which led to the next one getting bumped off the catalogue before a new one was made?

No. I was the one who asked about who was cooking the bread before page 13 (Page 8 IIRC).

Was I talking to you?

Wewlad, MSNBC, CNN, and ABC colluding with Clitoris.
I mean, it was painfully obvious but now there's irrefutable proof.

Agreed. Pretty good reminder when dealing with most namefags tbh.

a strong independent womyn wants to ride the batbenis I don't the problem

More media collusion and also keks.
mobile.twitter.com/KiloJonez/status/756653120437059584

I'm trying to twist my mind into their thought patterns and the best that I can come up with is that its bad because Batman has authority over her and therefore he's exploiting her due to power dynamics.

It's impossible.
She's the one draping herself on him, and Batman doesn't exploit people for sex.
Information, co-operation in a case, or attempts to break up a supervillain team, maybe, but not sex.

MSNBC was clownishly easy to spot. CNN really did became the Clinton News Network, but damn, once upon a time it wasn't that bad. It wasn't great, but it can claim it was relatively not as bad compared to the rest at one point. That's pretty much long gone by now.

Is CNN is still promoting talking heads like Don "Of course I believe anything BLM says" Lemon, and Carol "So daft and cunty that even CNN's own weatherman almost loses it on her" Costello? Why is CNN trying to be an ongoing TV series version of Anchorman:Ron Burgundy movie?

Man this is just… off, if only because it just comes out of nowhere.

The patriarchy is making her do that. It is clear sexual harassment and he is at fault as he is her superior.

There's probably some build up if you watch the actual movie.

Maybe shit wouldn't be so stressful if you didn't interrupt during a weather report saying "I don't understand".

Are there any reliable polls in regards to Trump and Hillary?

And a follow up question, how do you think the winner would affect the SJWs/culture war?

Not really, don't expect there to be either.
No matter who wins it will only intensify.

H-hello?

no

Mornin'.

WHERE ARE THE MEMES JACK?

h-headpats

I can't see your headpats user. It's only 8ch that's doing this, why?

Works on my machine :)

Did God finally decide to start hating me for being a degenerate?

I finally did it.

I closed the gate

Yeah, I do that every day WHENEVER I ENTER OR LEAVE MY HOME. Not that big a deal.

No, the memes are back now. But this bread will still be eaten before it goes stale.

What a queer

Good morning Gaymergays.

Would it be wrong to say that GamerGate has memed itself into the American election?

I think if Trump actually endorses GG the internet will implode

GaymerGays drop in the new ghostbuster movie

*puts on tinfoilhat*

Was kelly being pushed? Like, there was a time when he was moderate. Then, s4t and thidran interrogated him & he went bonkers. Fast forward to today; he's doxed by a guy who wants anons fired.

Considering he was the frontman for all the ggr ops it makes sense he was being used as a fall guy.

Could you imagine the butthurt from the burnouts and the antis?

Yes.

What? Where and how? I know they supposedly make fun of mean trolls on the interwebs

I'd say it's wrong because the video game industry mirrored the American election with all the backroom deals and blatant shilling/shittalk against competitors.
archive.is/JguQv
Bonus: archive.is/p6ycg

#HAAALP

Media people make up false narratives about that german shooting. They are about to starte a new violence in videogames debate to not face the social implications of the shooting event.

HAAAAAALPPPPPPP

I remember the media was saying it was a white nationalist and then got asshurt when it was another muslim. Germany already bans or censors so many games, so how exactly is that the problem? They just want to ignore the elephant in the room.

Already responded to this. Fucking DeMaiziere is incapable of admitting that it were parents and educators that failed, and thus uses gaming as a scapegoat.

You see, video games provide away for angry straight white males to take out their frustrations via violent fantasies, but no such immersive experience exists for oppressed people such as women, gays, muslims, vegetarians, etc.

Clearly, the German government needs to earmark a million euros to contract a developer to make IS Offense.

I'm sure all you shitlords thought you'd be laughing at Ghostbusters for getting crushed by Star Trek today, but you're wrong!

Because the fact that it's also getting crushed by a horror movie that cost less than $5 million to make is much funnier.

Literally what.

Anyone who's seen the film - is it any good? Or is it Minions-tier?

MOVIEBLOB, YES

archive.is/SRN0A

Take this, misogynerds! Ghostbusters is now at 5th place! Feminism is winning!

Ehehe,
Good to see an alright horror doing well

It makes them even more confused that it was a "white" german born muslim muslim. It breaks the "muslims are a race" narritive.

Literally four posts above yours.

Guess they should have made it an animated movie.

Thats beenthe case for centuries, teachers and parents always pass the buck.

That's a little unfair, Ghostbusters has been in theaters for a week already.
What's really funny is it's still being beaten by SLoP and that's been out for two weeks

Don't look for logic in it. Studios shit out horror movies whenever they feel like it. It's the January/February ones you need to look out for.
Just like cartoonists dump their weakest strips on Saturdays after the holidays, so do studios with their shitty horror movies.

JUST

At least I'm not a commie namefag who agrees with antis on most things.

They should have done a movie based on one of the cartoons

I just checked twitter and a ton of burnouts are asshurt about GG making fun of the DNC after wikileaks and calling mainstream media corrupt. Why are they always so salty over the stupidest shit?

Kind of offtopic, but does anyone know what happened to pixelmetal?

B-But muh DmC style advertising!
Seriously, fuck Feig and everyone who participated in nuGB.

Who?

Post webms or subtitled screencaps. I'm not watching that shit.

Right side of history!
No bad tactics, only bad targets!

Kacho, Niko, Blade, the whole crew pretty much.This guy is particularly asshurt.
twitter.com/OriginalBubsRA

twitter.com/mombot/status/741983463285264385

I swear to god, MovieBlob is outright fucking brainwashed.

I'm just laughing since this shows how the higher up people think of their "allys". If I were any of these fucks, I'd be scared as fuck that the knufe would come from the back.

Would need a brain for that.

Considering how hard and how far they were willing to go for the sake of pissing off the original audience, I'm going to gamble that you're not alone. Fuck watching that cancer.

After Milo I'm scared for Mombot.

Yeah, but you know they're just outright refusing to read it, just like The Zoe Post.

True.

Mombots kinda untouchable because ethnic female. And unlike milo, she would not stay down for long.

read brote's time linenow

archive.is/yvjAT

Good thing Sony Pictures USA invested in feminism, because feminism is so profitable!

Oh no, he's talking to a burnoutfag.

Who cares?

Heh.

This is funny to me.

It's like they haven't learned in two years that every time a company goes full feminism, profits crumble amidst the noise of shrill hype.

Broteam has always been known to jerk off Gel though user. Bro only stops when Gel goes on one of his infamous spergouts and Bro ignores him for a little bit before fellating him again.

I feel as sorry for Murray as I do for Gook-user.

What's that? Feminism was a proven money sink since 2009? Whoda thunk?

What was each of the original cast's cameo in the new movie anyways?

maybe they will make a documentary of this in the future starring an all girl cast?

Meanwhile, the execs are insisting that pandering to SJWs and pulling a Tameem is totally a successful business strategy.

To be fair, it seems like companies are getting what they deserve after that
that went around several years back. I wonder if there were some hidden, unwritten requirements for getting it like
as if these retards can't figure out that burgerland has a very large number of MUH FREEDOMfags

I think brote does that to screw with gal and get him to sperg for entertainment.

Ready for some spin? Good news for nu GB, it appears to be getting a dead cat bounce maybe thanks to the week end.

Date Rank Gross % Change Theaters Per Theater Total Gross Days
2016/07/22 5 $6,200,000 +65% 3,963 $1,564 $71,456,739 8

Though it's unclear if it can maintain that bounce after this weekend. Second week can be even more brutal than the first.
Dat rank tho! So prepare yourselves for some last gasp spin salvos. Do expect the following type of barrage to be thrown out:

How much was the promo budget cost though? 100 mil is the rumor at this point, but behind closed doors execs and accounting will have the real numbers, and that might be. Tense. At least for some people like ohidunno, Feig? Rothman? Some higher ups gets real pissy when something does not -make- money, I've been outside meeting rooms where people got chewed the fuck out for trying to say 'but at least we didn't lose money' to the head nacho cheese.

Except China, the big market everyone is chasing after in current year is not getting a theatrical release, and the DVD sales may or may not follow the same fate of the toy line.

>Well fuck you mysogynerds, great movies still get their dues in time, some of the best films did not receive either critical or financial rewards in their time but proved themselves later on! I'm already seeing something like this TBH, ie: list of 80's movies that did not win an oscar but still became great! type of articles being strangely rehashed in my local newspaper. Really fucking weird. Especially the notable absence of original GB in the article about movies from the 80's. Maybe just sheer coincidence, but strange luck and timing.

Love it. Literally everybody they dont like is a MRA Gamergater misogynist.

Reminder that wikileaks always had our backs: twitter.com/wikileaks/status/522173583351906306

sounds silly, but waiting for the first executive to blame misogyny for low quarterly earnings but I guess associating with an insidious and divisive agenda allows for that excuse

I doubt it is misreading the landscape and markets, more likely reading or listening to groups that promised it would be a winning strategy to virtue signal as a company…

This would be PR people who drink the kool-aid at university. The only jobs that have any workable association with gender studies courses are HR, PR, education and journalism.

What is with this conspiracy about Wiki;leaks now being a secret Russian plant designed to make the DNC look bad. THey care more about defending the DNC rather than looking about how most of the party members and media are talking about how they only care about how to threaten people and falseflag people. The leaks even mention about trying to say people are helping russians as a deflection. That one Swiftonsecurity goon account is really asshurt

Pretty much this. Everytime socjus declares anything and anyone that does not bow to their cult a goobergoblin, the more socjus drop their mask, and more people starts noticing the monstrosity inside.

Ojousama laughs.mp4

The Japanese are taking back control. They're going to flush out that kind of cancer.

They had a feminazi CEO. This is her legacy really. Same thing with the female CEOs that almost tanked Reddit and Yahoo. They really aren't doing a good job focusing on profits instead of their pet political bullshit.

Go go gadget Ojousama bird.

We're basically pissing it off their faces.

not only them

A good chunk of it is literal paid shills if the emails are anything to go by.

By the by, is anyone baking? We're on page 14

I'll bake. The tentative title is "Doing All Right Edition." Anything to change/add?

the tweets about the Clinton leaked e mails

Pr should require marketing degrees and hr should require law degrees. They should be one of the jobs with higher barriers, especially hr.

The part about the twitter without disclosure is old enough to be taken away; I'd advise mentioning the techraptor kickstarter again, they have like 30 days to go so pushing for more donations would be good. Mention that they did get funded but deserve the support, it's like a few thousand dollars in total, it's nothing.

Done. Anything else?

Don't forget that some law classes have been force to have trigger warnings. The other courses are even MORE compliant to SJW demands.

Law is terminally infected and marketing is the drugged, drunken party-goer degree.
You need to rethink your logic.

Not seeing anything needed. Perhaps talking about twitter alternatives and pushing for stuff like sealion.club or whatever ?

So… Who's baking

Both are still better than gender study fuckheads.

No, I remember.

I'll add
under Ongoing Discussions.

Fair enough.

Add the German thing

This

Goes

Law is not 100% AIDS yet but it sure wasn't for lack of trying, and while there are many moronic SJWs, always remember there are such a thing as high level high functioning ones. And they definitely go into Law because that field can access potentially yuuuge amount of power.

Marketing is pure fucking cancer at this point. It's approaching full circle that companies are better off hiring a certified accountant over 'cool hunters' and other trendy bullshit.

And it does not help that the ones who teach anything are unaccomplished people themselves, which could be solved if there was a barrier that you need hard experience to teach in the fields. moreso law

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 600 POSTS OR PAGE 15, WHICHEVER COMES FIRST

Haha, time to shitpost!

Thank you generous Baker.

That makes more sense. And law is iffy, but the ones who are powerhungry always tend to fuck up.

MissLOLri

So I'm kind of curious how did Light Up The Night become the theme for 4am? Like I always knew that it was, but I never knew the origin.

One problem with that, at least with marketing. There are still trustfund twats that can afford to bankroll jumping over the dollar barrier. While law can still be prone to that, at least there are still a somewhat harder test like the bar exam etc.
The faster marketing degrees are seen as used toilet paper, the better.

You're welcome.

If only Tentacle Bento were still around today.

Dunno. But lighting up the night at 4am sounds pretty self-explanative to me.

You are right there.

Law, and the ability to interpret and make laws is powerful in current era. Without getting into semantics that Force is what backs Laws, good and or bad. All types of people gravitate towards law because it's the modern cleric class. And clerics can be op as fuck.

I ment getting a law degree is iffy. But you are right there, but corruption loves a paper trail. my internet borked

Say no to Shitposting.
Make Gamergate threads great again!

But the devs for Shadowrun, the game, and White wolf are all SJWs though.

They aren't already? I'd have thought by this point you'd have an easier job listing degrees that aren't widely considered a waste of perfectly good plant fibre.

Where can I find tentacle bento.

Thats all I can name

EVERYTHING IS FINE !

Nowhere.

And yet, I bought it and enjoyed it.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/23/twitter-refuses-to-punish-troll-sent-explicit-messages-breitbart-contributor/

It actually got printed. It was just a very limited run and sold out extremely fast

Oh, that sucks. I didn't even know what it was. I meant where can I find the pic posted.

Yep. It's the few hopes in this cuhrayzee never ending ride.

Well let's hope things like nuGB billion dollar marketing ideas speeds up marketing degrees demise. There are still a lot of companies getting lured in by things like clickbait siren, or 'hip and cool counter culture which is usually the complete opposite guerilla style' marketing.

heh

Dansan Joshi

LOL

Thanks user

Will they ever understand that these kinds of strips are neither funny nor an argument?
Who am I kidding?

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

Tentacle Bento's art looks more appealing than the gamasutra and kotaku clique shilled tumblrtard style. I know it's subjective but I'd buy Tentacle Bento over that consentacle just for the art alone.

Good for them, it used to be considered an insult if a product or services were ran by 'bean counters'. Nowadays putting someone from accounting in charge would be a safer bet than handing over money and resources to the true believers.

Thank you generous Baker

Source

Go to next bread