How low will it go by the end of today?

How low will it go by the end of today?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yQrJu
archive.fo/53mOX
archive.is/pxruG
8ch.net/tv/res/1015047.html
rottentomatoes.com/m/star_wars_the_last_jedi/
editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/star-wars-the-last-jedi-is-certified-fresh/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HOW LOW CAN YOU GO!

I suspect Disney will pay a botnet at around 60% to try to pump it back up.

I think it would get to about 38-40% if they left it alone. Hardcore liberals will like it, as well as a few morons.

They'll artificially inflate it when they catch on that people hate it.

This

I give it a 55% chance they don't inflate it

Well I suppose they could let it drop further than they usually would if they (Kathleen Kennedy & disney executives) use this to blame all nu-wars problems on Rian Johnson & possibly others. I still don't see them allowing the number to reflect reality, the concept is probably foreign to them.

They can't really effect the numbers like you think. It's WB that could not Disney. People just love Marvel shit

1 star "I feel like I have just watched the most expensive piece of fan fiction ever made. Sure, it's impressive to look at but there's so many questionable situations, deus ex machina moments - not to mention one of the poorest decisions regarding a characters story arc I've ever witnessed. For all its flaws, Force Awakens is still infinitely more rewatchable than this movie is. Was I watching a different movie than the movie critics?"

Just posted my review. Do your part, Holla Forums.

I just posted, "The Star Wars films have as much in them now as Marvel. Which is essentially nothing"

its at 66 now

Press start, type in "snip", press enter. That's the Windows snipping tool. Drag a box around the score, save it and posting it here before I break your neck.

Still falling

You mean press ⇧⌘4

Beautiful.

Normalfags. Absolutely devastated.

49%

It’s at 62%. Sinking fast and like a stone.

At 55% they’d hide the number.

/ourgal/ wins again.

61% now

So do the ‘critics’ acknowledge the hatred, or do they pretend everyone likes it?

it just keeps getting better…

OH NO NO NO NO

News at 09:00

Only heathens don't like this movie.

=PREQUELKINO==

Feels heavenly.

FORTY NINE

It's 60% now. I got an archive of it. I'm hoping it gets to 50% before noon west coast time. The real question is when are (((they))) going to start botting the score back up?
archive.is/yQrJu

archive.fo/53mOX

“Star Wars” Burn Out? “Last Jedi” Thursday Night Box Office Falls Short of “Force Awakens” by $12 Million

To be fair, Disney was expecting a lower opening. This movie isn't as hyped as TFA.

OOOOH NOOOOOO

t. disney shill

Has there ever been more evident that they pay off critics???

archive.is/pxruG

lel

Ballot stuffing by angry nerds. If you go on letterboxd, everyone is giving it positive reviews.

Read my full review here, 8ch.net/tv/res/1015047.html I'm OP I finally saw TLJ and it was kino no fucking joke.

Question as a non burger - why such a fuss over Puerto Rico if it isn't part of the U.S? Why was it considered an obligation to give aid rather than charity?

It's revenge of the sith level kino lads

Well boys, what happened? Did Disney pay off RT to remove negative ratings?

ohohohoho

hohoho

You have no idea.

Ballots are being stuffed by angry nerds, but it's on letterboxd. They are all angry white male nerds who demand people give Star Wars a good score just because it was directed by a fucking white male. RT's middle name is equality of demographics. Suck on that, bigot.

Bait.

No, I think there's just conflicting opinions, it's back down to 60% now. I think they botted/shilled imdb (considerably more positive) but not RT.

Would certainly seem like it. It's really rather annoying that imdb has become the target of shady marketing campaigns. It used to be a decent indicator of general appeal.

THE TRASH FIRE RISES!

oh boy, its going lower then the prequels, good

mark my words: Rian Johnson will no longer be in charge of the 4th trilogy after this

Wow they really aren't hiding anything tere

My sides have gone to the outer rim!

Attack of the clones has 57% which is the lowest SW audience rating. It must go down even more.

Yes. Only then can the prequels finally escape the hell normalfags have put them in.

The audience score is a hair trigger response. Film critics—who know more about cinema than the general audience, by the way—have had the oppurtunity to see the film several times and thus have a more valuable opinion. The audience score will rise as more and more of the general audience rewatch the film.

The absolute state of Disney shills.

r'´:/:::::::,イ:::::::::: |::jハ;:::::::::ヽ:::::::::::\  |::/::::::::/│::::::::::|::| |::::ヽ:: ',:::::|:::::::..',  !:l:::::::/ ̄|::::::::::// ̄|:::从:: |:::::|::::::::::rヘ .ノ:|::::/ ___レヘ:::::/ ___V  ';::|:::::|::::::::::|:::::.i !:::{从rテ示  ∨ rテ示7 V::::::|::::::::/::::: |/:::::::::リ ヒソ     ヒソ /::::::/::::::/:::::::::||:::::::: ′ /////////// /:::::::「`)イ::::::::::::||:::::::小、   ヽフ    /::::::::::r'  |:::::::::::::||∧:::| l::> .. _     .イ::::::::::/  |:::::::::::::|l| V !:::::::::|rュr勹   フ::::/V    |:::::::::::::|    |:::::/ん)´  /:/ン勹ぅ- 、│:::::::::::|

Film critics are the game journos of cinema. They don't know shit, have awful taste, and they'll suck corporate cock for the chance to see a movie a couple hours before everyone else.

Another point bites the dust.

Literally pure kino and the best star wars film along with revenge of the sith

nobody's impressed, weebkike

>(((Film critics)))

How dare Disney do something new with Star Wars. You wanted more ewoks and pod-racing, did you?

Don't call it a grave

No i wanted it actually dead, since Lucas wrapped it up nicely with the OT&Prequels.

Rian Johnson just saved Star wars and made luke skywalker a even more of a legend and added to the mythos

kys

Nah idk that you dont like it but you post like a bitch

This argument is retarded. People didn't want a carbon copy like TFA, but they also didn't want Leia flying through fucking space. TLA goes from beyond just badly writin it's just pure fanfiction that doesn't even make sense within the established universe.

How can you say it's badly written if you've only seen it once? See the movie a few more times and then tell me what you think.

58%

58%

tfw we go down to 56%

I wonder if it will reach 56%?

I hope you're just baiting because that line of thinking is obviously retarded. Having seen a movie like Twillight just once is more than adequate for me to claim that it is badly written.

Are you me?

user The Last Jedi is akin to a fever dream, fucking feel that film.

Literally
BLOWN. THE FUCK. OUT

The movie is playing on this board you know. We've seen it three times and are still laughing at it.

It's lower than the Phantom Menace, but look at the bright side it means it's the 9th best movie in the Star Wars Saga :^).

Can't afford a ticket, you nigger?

Pot meet kettle.

A bright side would be if this movie is actually so awful it ends up at 40%.

This is a black nationalist board, Rabbi. Your so-called "jewish" supremacist bull is not allowed here.

Where is it playing? A shitty cam copy?

FUcking kys reddit

Shitty quality for a shit movie m8. Stay mad Disneyfag.

Stay mad that they actually made kino and you didnt see it in theaters

Are they malfunctioning?

Its one of the only good star wars films

Kino tier
III
VIII
V

Flick tier
everything else

Yeah sure, pal. Stay mad that OP literally fucked over your income while your nu-fandom breaks down.

What site is that so I can periodically check it?

rottentomatoes.com/m/star_wars_the_last_jedi/

I love it so much I'm gonna go again for sure

Remember to give it your own true and honest review. How will Hollywood learn unless we tell them what they did wrong?

the film is kino lad you watching a cam rip is spic tier

Thank you friend.

More like revenge of the shit

Star wars and scfi has always been a left wing genre

Bullshit, nerds weren't even an identity up to the late 70s and leftists would only watch politically charged movies by established authors. Anything remotely fun and adventure was considered right wing divertissement, ESPECIALLY star wars.

Silent Running (1972)
Movie about space tree hugger with workforce of little robots that inspired R2-D2…

I would correct you and say it's actually goons but let's be real here. There's not much practical difference.

18+, pal.

Im so happy for Lucas!!! We did it Holla Forums!!!

Disney needs to go!
she's pretty.

Stoklasa Wars btfo

FatKikeMike and CumskinJay BTFO

editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/star-wars-the-last-jedi-is-certified-fresh/
Absolutely desperate.

oh plz plz plz plz hit 50% by the end of the month….

the soyboys are still in the first phase, denial, give it a month to sink in and with relentless bombardment by critics who will never love it, some of them might come around, it's maintaining a 56% ratio one day one, might win over another 10-15% easily

> blaming the jews - OY VEY! - SHUT IT DOWN!

Around the mouse
Zyklon Delouse

> the black man has to settle for the fat Asian
poster can't even into racism

The golem never returns to attack its master, fuck off goy.

Shalom!

51% is possible; I don't see 44% unless something of additional significance occurs.

Give aid means government control

Actual scene in the movie

Justice League would have achieved kino status if WB had let Zack Snyder do his thing.

Im seeing it again tomorrow in theaters it was great

Heh

This. To be able to determine if you are entertained by something or not you have to be a paid professional. Or a celebrity. We "normal folks" are usually confused by movies. I'm thankful that there are people in the media who do the thankless job of guiding us to good entertainment.

You fuck off, kike. I'll make shit happen to you that you'd never fucking believe. I have the power to do that, especially to filthy jew rats such as yourself.

So you know literally nothing about the golem myth.

You monkeys are only talking about the faggots at Rotten Tomatoes who also tried to censor the Ghostbusters ratings. Metacritic though is already below 6.0.

This is the sound of a disney faggot whimpering away in defeat.

Right now at 5.0 and dropping faster.

OH NO NO NO

JUST

John Simon was the best film critic, Armond White comes close though.

OH YES YES YES