America creating Space Corps

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-24/preparing-war-us-house-wants-create-first-new-military-branch-1947
archive.is/ie2RN
Are we finally getting space marines?

Iv'e heard anons bouncing ideas around that the only way to actually get a functional space program is to absorb it into the Military so that it can get the funding that it deserves. Did Trump come to the space conclusion?

Other urls found in this thread:

science.howstuffworks.com/terraform.htm
popsci.com/nasa-advances-lunar-terraforming-concept-phase-ii
nasa.gov/content/niac-overview
nasa.gov/directorates/spacetech/niac/NIAC_funded_studies.html
youtube.com/watch?v=inZUDMGJsKo
youtu.be/VjQ2t_yNHQs

sacred-texts.com/neu/ice/coo/index.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_Australis
veehd.com/forum/viewtopic?f=139842
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cool we gonna go murder more whites, but on the moon this time. :^)

We memed it, it's happening.
Realistically, we don't just need a Space Corps but a Cyber division as well.

GAS THE XENOS SPACE WAR NOW

Why even live?

Go in as an officer or prepare for Holla Forums's own division. The tech we come, we will do better, and when we pool our resources together we will unite a new Reich with the old one, and we will rise like the fires that burn inside our souls and the green flame of our hyperborean blood!
Also, I want to build the armor. bullet resistant shield I just fucking finished!

The cyber division already exits. It's part of the army, I remember recruiters trying to get me to join because of my degree.

GAS THE TERRAN REPTILIANS TOO BECAUSE FUCK THEM!

I knew meming Trump into an infallible living god was too great a task, but this is is a pretty good consolation prize.

We are the precursors to the adeptus astartes, user. The nigh-immortal bio-experimental gladiators that retake Terra for the God-Emperor. It is from our mighty stock that the Primarchs were created, and from them the legions.

Meditate and prepare.

Air force has it's own cyber program too. We need a centralized one that the others work through TBH, every agency has different standards and it fucks everything up.

I've seen people meming us as thunder warriors before.

They better name it space marines, or I'm going to be pissed.

Considering that the two most popular fictions in the US Military are Starship Troopers and Warhammer, you're getting your wish. Though, as with the terran marine force being technically under the navy, the space marines will be part of the Space Force.

Considering spacecraft use the same terminology as naval ships, calling them Marines isn't that much of a stretch.

What exactly its this proposed branch going to do?

Conquer the stars, of course. Turn Europe into a nature preserve and lets the muds have the rest.
The Heavens belong to the Aryans.

Warhammer?? Most enlisted don't read for fun or play tabletop games (anymore, mostly video games now). Officers though would very much be into that kind of thing I would imagine.

Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.

Can confirm. I'd say about 60% of the officers I know actually own Warhammer figurines.

You forgot gas the jews

It'll be tied into the USAF most likely and basically be exclusive to perfect ASVAB scoring STEM types with college degrees and officer training, at least that's the only way I see it working.

The only thing they could actually be doing is upgrading existing satellites and building new shit in orbit that can be used for reconnaissance and maybe laser designating targets from space…also maybe getting the Internet into space somehow so the US military can have space stations that have super fast Internet so they can run intelligence and counterintelligence stuff from a pretty damn safe location.

I mean there are actually a lot of possibilities including the idea of mass solar harvesting from orbit and giving us a huge militarized advantage for when the day comes that building shit on the Moon and mining asteroids isn't just science fiction anymore…if a major military power has a dominant control over Earth's orbit, it is going to be the only nation that will be able to expand to the Moon and Mars in the future. It's a really good primer concept for the next 100 years.

Imagine a right wing nationalist United States that has military control over space between Earth and the Moon and basically gets to decide who is allowed to come and go through Earth's atmosphere. Couple that with being the strongest military force back on the planetside and you have the makings of the true Fourth Reich.

Also Israel has no ability to fuck with us in space and probably never will, so I'd say that's a pretty damn good thing.

God, I fucking hate leftypol

The Navy and Air Force do. Shit, even in basic navy we had a game of dnd going. We had about five books memorized between us and made 3d dice out of paper and used a hat full of numbered paper slices for the d20.

Temporarily, just as the coast guard was a branch of the navy.

Not a stretch at all. Every capital ship will have a number of space marines.

30 isn't too old to join any branch of the US military, you'd just need a waiver would be piss-easy to get since recruiting numbers are down these days, all you have to do to get a waiver really is not show up in poor shape and not have a bad medical history.

Age waivers for the Army go up to age 36 I believe and go up to 39 for shit like the Air Force and Coast Guard, maybe the Navy too. I think only the Marines might give you a hard time on a waiver since they might be more skeptical of a 30+ year old's ability to not get injured during boot camp and BCT.

The military just PREFERS younger people because they're more naive and gullible, thus easier to recruit and control in the field, same reason colleges want you to go in immediately at 18 because their indoctrination of commie bullshit sticks better to a still-developing teenage mind than it does to an adult with life experience.

But if you're really intelligent you could basically get any important job in any military branch and they won't give two shits about your age, the military is always hurting for tech savvy intelligent people because they get so many normie ex-jocks who just want to go infantry.

Plus if there is ever another draft, watch how fast the military quits giving a fuck about age, in WW2 guys in their mid 30s were being drafted left, right and center.

Guess who's the chairman?

Pence needs to get off his ass and lead a national SCIENTIFIC campaign against the normalization of faggots and their behavior. We can destroy the SCOTUS’ unconstitutional ruling extremely easily.

I wouldn't know Air force or Navy to well to be honest, pretty much just Army and a bit of Marines.
That's good to hear though

He said that 3 times, dumbass.

MIKE "AC OF DC" PENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muds already have nukes. It would be too risky to get rid of the muds while white people are still on the planet.

You're probably right, though I see no reason not to just fold them into one branch since the Navy honestly has better fighter pilots and a better ability to control airspace on Earth. Maybe fold certain USAF responsibilites into the Navy and just convert the rest of the USAF into the new USSF.

The only main reason it's important to the USCG to be independent of the USN is because the Coast Guard is immune to the Posse Comatatus Act and they also focus on cartel spics and shit. If the USN did that they'd be enacting law enforcement duties in US waters which would get a lot of brass in an enormous amount of legal trouble.

Either way, terraforming the Moon is going to be a huge deal at some point in the future so America really needs to be ready for this shit or else it's going to fall right into the hands of China.

Solar powered low orbit fag cannon confirmed. Zap faggots from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

I'd like to point out that while secretive AS FUCK, the Navy and Air Force has been doing secret shit in space for decades now (which is actually effective). NASA is a moribund agency and political as fuck being tied to a civilian "research" role that requires it to beg congress for funds and is involved in (no joke) muslim outreach, climate change, research of green energy, sustainable foods and other other horseshit.

A military structure would be MUUUUCH better suited for NASA, especially since it's original greatness came from top secret aviation and rockets programs (including spying on the Russians and using Hitler's scientists). Which have long been relegated to the Air Force. Basically it was never really a civilian agency in it's golden era, and to go back to that it should be a branch of the military. Army, Navy, Air Force, Space Corps.

Can someone shoop a Pepe into the Project Plato patch?

Threads like this remind of these. I know there are more if anyone has them.

Uhhh… you mean Mars. I hope.

No space war on flat earth.

Have you done any tests on it yet? Highest caliber it'll stop?

Reported.

Mike "Be a Gay, get the Gamma Ray" Pence
Mike "Be a troon, suffocate on the Moon" Pence
Mike "Stick it in a butthole, get thrown in a black hole" Pence
Mike "Call another man 'hun, get thrown into the Sun" Pence
Mike "Go to gay bars, your grave will be on Mars" Pence
Mike "Have gay sex and we deport you to Planet X" Pence
Mike "Orbital Strike" Pence

space mike is best mike

These always make me chuckle. We need a sequel to the famous Mike "Raiden" Pence vid, with Space Mike.

science.howstuffworks.com/terraform.htm

It's a short read and covers lunar terraforming a few pages in.

But yeah an atmosphere and gravity can be created, a lack of a magnetosphere isn't that big of a deal when you build domes to protect against radiation. This stuff is at least another century away but there are plausible methods of living on the Moon, terraforming doesn't always literally mean making a planet exactly Earth-like, it just means making it suitable for human living.

You can't live on most places on Earth without proper dwellings and technology. Half of America was barely livable until irrigation technology caught up with westward expansion, for example.

But I'm open to hearing whatever you have to say, just make it better than why NASA has said it's possible to make the Moon habitable in the future, what are you counter points?

Hahaha, what the fuck is this even trying to say?

None against your more limited definition of terraforming, (Isaac Arthur has redpilled me on the viability of space habitats.) but I would like to state that "terraforming" literally means "earth-shaping" and that I hate when definitions drift (or new terms are coined which are misleading).

BUBBLES!
IN SPACE!

Fair point, I really use the term because it's so known from sci-fi that it cuts right to the concept of making a place liveable for humans.

NASA has some pretty cool shit brewing in their NIAC program though, which is where I am basing my stance on, their lunar habitat concept is basically involving drones and robotics to prime Shackleton Crater for human dwellings.

Interesting stuff to read through if you have time to kill:

popsci.com/nasa-advances-lunar-terraforming-concept-phase-ii

nasa.gov/content/niac-overview

nasa.gov/directorates/spacetech/niac/NIAC_funded_studies.html

Mike "Are You Camp? Step Onto the Ramp" Pence
Mike "Hand In His Pocket, You Ride the Rocket" Pence
Mike "Men In Tights Make Great Satellites" Pence
Mike "Flaming Re-Entry" Pence
Mike "Suck a Man's Penis, You're Touring Venus" Pence
Mike "Grab-Ass With Nigel Gets You a Ticket to Rigel" Pence
Mike "Dark Matter On Your Dick" Pence

I'm pretty sure you'd need a magnetosphere to contain that atmosphere. Also, creating gravity on solid ground would be incredibly difficult. You can do it with a space faring vessel because you can just rotate it, and there's almost no opposing gravity to fuck with your senses or to counteract.

If you want gravity on the moon, you're going to have to make big fuck off tube structures that spin, which will cost an immeasurable fortune to power and maintain. We currently don't have a way to generate gravity, all we can do is "simulate" it in a roundabout way with g-forces.

We currently can't terraform the moon. You can put habitable structures on it and have permanent human habitation, but that's not terraforming.

hoping to test tomorrow. Pistols should be no problem, testing with .223 at leasr.

Given all the secret shit the government does, they might already have a space navy at this point and they'll slowly unveil it with their space corps.

It is finally happening
GAS THE PHEZZANI SPACE WAR NOW

SIEG MEIN KAISER

Man your battle stations brothers. Wernher von Braun's prophecy is unfolding as they play their final "alien" card on us. The final battle is coming. As Horus says: "I'm not shooting any space aliens coming down. First question I'm going to ask is if they're pro-white genocide or not."

What could pose a possible space threat goys?

I've been wanting one of these forever, these will sell

Nigger what

can somebody post the pence raiden pic?

Check'd! I'll start a new thread once I have a webm of the test. The price might start a bit steep for the first batch sadly, $250-300 because I'll be paying too much for materials until I can bulk order, and will have to get a business license for this after I make enough sales for IRS to want gibs, but I'm going to try to get costs down to $200 or offer a cheaper model only rated for pistols. There is a r&d thread at >>>/tok/431 Still, regular iron rimmed viking shields are going for $300 out of wood. I also plan on making other designs as I get better tools, so I can make tower and heater shields, but stuck with round until then.

I got you user

That's pretty reasonable, user.

The purpose is to prepare our volk. I ask only enough to keep me fed and cover the expenses of production and shipping… probably making $5 an hour on these. After I get the first batch done though, I'm willing to take donations to r&d further armor. The end goal is to have every user fully armored. The pipe dream is we get to go full deus vult/varangian and retake constantinople!… and loot all of asia minor to fund the Reich.

What do the armour look like?

Cool man, but pay yourself a living wage. But seriously I've wondered why shields like this aren't standard equipment for some troops for a really long time now. You're doing Kek's work

yeah that first one, it gets me everytime
thank you

I'll know when its made, though if anyone wants to meme up some inspiration it would help.

If I charge too much, I'm concerned that many anons will not be able to afford them. Though if anyone wants to pay extra for a fancy paintjob I'd appreciate it greatly. I freehanded that without any measurements lines or sketching and consider the prettywork halfassed by my standards, and my wife is a far superior painter than I am, and could help paint. Also, you could pay for improvements like an antler handle, a boss, ect.
I'm really derailing the thread now. >>>/tok/431

Ok,

I don't know about you anons, but I'm joining the Space Corps as soon as it gets up and running. I'm 21 and have no future. I am destined to fight ayyy lmaos for President Trump.

it's basically pushing the idea that all footage of things in outer space are actually filmed in underwater studios, and that these bubbles in space are the evidence. it's the same basic theory that alex jones pushes: it's either impossible to get video of outerspace operations because of whatever science word they learned that year in our atmosphere preventing it from reaching the ground uncorrupted/ruined, or that all operations in outer space are psyops, and mankind has never been beyond our own atmosphere.
it's retarded either way.

Maybe this guy was right.

What's shaniqua doing in the video? Is she a l33t [email protected]/* */?

is it just unsaid knowledge in this thread about the 'get' that was gotten about whites going to space, or does no one care?

Is he still around?

Mike "Explosively decompress a man in a dress" Pence
Mike "Suck a cock and you're out the airlock" Pence
Mike "Dropping rods from god on all the sods" Pence
Mike "Hunt the queers across lightyears" Pence
Mike "The vacuum of space cures every AIDS case" Pence

Sieg mein kaiser and Sieg Kaiser Rienhard confuse me as terms, shouldn't it be Hail Mein Kaiser, or is it saying that Rienhard will win

Sorta

Okay which website and board did he go there often?

==IMPERIUM–
M
P
E
R
I
U
M

Hey can anyone give me the trump tesla conspiracy? I traded a rare pence. Thread's getting aged anyway, and a good one at that

Oh haha wrong thread, but I'll still take that

I don't know but his future self probably isn't here right now
But Baron is certainly alive at the moment

GAS THE TZEENTCH FAGS PUS WAR NOW

That's weird. I was asking about the guy on the vacation from the future.

Mike "Galactic Gaybasher" Pence

GAS THE KIKES

Yeah not overthinking things isn't completely useless. I'd still like that screencap. I'll trade sekrit knowledge for my laziness of not looking through my goddamn files

Okay, do you have the archived link? I am genuinely interested in reading them all.

Look at the same number. That's your answer.

Holy shit are we actually leaving Earth behind?

I remember that get now.

Nah I'm just shitposting

Honestly the best way to win this shit is to make our destiny among the stars and to later reconquer Holy Terra when we have the means

That's not funny user. ;_;

It probably is Barron if real though

Fight for moon territory from which they will launch vessels of which will be mining asteroids for shekels.

I hope the shekels evolve into energy units to allow the technology grow at unbelieveable rate. Creating fusion power plant is a great idea to start in the future.

wew

Well that was easy. This is the true meaning of 4d chess

lad…..

tbh we won't actually be fully getting into space until the Hyde administration

Then we'll be able to get away with it? Even in outer space? count me in for reptilian genocide

Is that space guy that faggot from Undertale

Yep, Sam Hyde 2024

We better not meme this into reality. Remember to meme responsibly.

Option C: it's fucking expensive to maintain things in space with no real benefits so they just film stuff underwater instead and the actual money goes to black projects acquiring children to enjoy.

That picture is far older than your faggy game.

:^)

it's already memed my friend… they walk among us

youtube.com/watch?v=inZUDMGJsKo

USA has trillions dollars and the jews are hoarding the shekels to create artificial poverties which means it is never expensive for USA to fund the massive space agency.

Never do this

Repeal the meme by memeing them as the fakes.

Reptiles are Fake Jews

Trump's uncle and mentor, John G. Trump, was the MIT professor thar the bureau of alien affairs, took Tesla's notes to, that they confiscated from Tesla's property after he had died. by synchronicity, I am the user that made the thread about this during the elections. Pic related is the meme my wife made for the thread.

Thanks. I've been toying with the idea of armored liners for trench coats for a while especially in the years that I lived in a place that always fucking rained. and could make a breastplate for under it, though practical protection for the arms will likely never be discreet. Helmets… Best I can do with my current abilities is to add a faceplate/mask and work in electronic sound suppression/enhancement like what are sold to hunters, and polarized protective lenses for the eyes. Gas mask integration is tricky, as working it into the helm presents extra hazards and durability concerns, while the alternative is leaving space for the soldier to wear a regular unit, which is tricky due to so many variations being out there… but that trick is simply to make the visors adjustable and consist of a few removable components.
For the other stuff, were talking power armor… and I need a good 20k to get the tools and materials together for one of those. Actually the cost is mostly the tools, a pneumatic system would be easy enough to rig up, but would take a few months to work out all the bugs and design flaws. Fuck, all I really need is a powerhammer, a powernibbler, the base materials, and I have the rest, assuming I could order some choice components from a foundry instead of manufacturing them myself. ffs… making that shield I was so short on materials and funds that I wound up crushing minerals like a convict and boiling up my own glue and composites from scratch in my kitchen.

Oh they're coming

youtu.be/VjQ2t_yNHQs

Simple solution. Restart the homestead act. I wouldn't of been a poorfag half my fucking life if I had five acres of dirt to work and fresh clean water. That's all I ever fucking wanted, a patch of dirt with a well/spring/clean creek! That's the american fucking dream, LAND! With land, the Aryan makes LIFE! When denied it, I will make DEATH!

They are actively destroying our natural habitats (the forests) do you think these kikes will ever give you land?

They will pay for their crimes against humanity.

They're just saluting him, don't worry too much about it.

That's true, I'm just an Autist

Off topic as fuck and i apologise but you sir seem very knowledgeable in mechanical engineering/building and i would enjoy learning the basics, do you know of anything online that is for free online for a novice?

underrated post.

Reminder: flat earth niggers are first to go on DOTR

P-pic related??

Cool stuff user. Will give goy bucks.

Oh come on, the traitors is the first big problem and the jews is the second problem so let's solve the problems.

I wonder if there's solid land under the ice? I am fairly certain that it used to be forest alike so there had to be something that predate the AD.

There are serius "conspiracy theories" like mass spy from goverment, wich end up being confirmed sooner or later in history

There are fun conspiracy theories like the "mirror world"

And then, there are retards like you, who'll believe any conspiracy posted online in orther to feel special

The lamest reasoning that makes sense is that they've quite simply found mass oil reserves there. I suspect there's something more interesting though.

You mean you don't want to find evidence and that's why you never searched for it?

that video… thank you for the evidence of what i just said in my first reply. You are going to believe any shit posted online, no mater how stupid it is, just to feel special

user, there are 2 giant land masses under the ice.

Sign me the fuck up.

Hsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Actually the ice glaciers have eroded most of antartica… there's not that much land there.

Your trips and dubs confirm it.

Do you think Olberstein is autistic, or just general INTJ?

did they find oil on the moon or something?
cant wait for (((them))) to say that the nazis really do have a secret base on the dark side of the moon.

I didn't say it was a lie, I said it was a larp. How is his $300 paper maché toy better than some standard polycarbonate?

Well user..

kek, how the fuck does that even work.

Aether.

I see hwat yuo did thar

lol Russians were pushing this meme since the 70s

I KEPT TELLING YOU NIGGERS ABOUT THE USSS HILLENKOETER

KAISER RUDOLPH WILL LEAD HUMANITY TO VICTORY

THIS IS NOW A LEGEND OF THE GALACTIC HEROES THREAD

Nigger mankind has never even been in the air.

Too late for that, glyphosate has seeped into the ground water everywhere.

Helium 3, baby!

There is. We've mapped it with sattelites and shit. The kicker though? Maps from ancient times have those land masses on them. Maps back then always used an older map as a reference point, so there's actually a sort of geneology with them. The thing is, during the time that these discovered maps were made, antarctica was covered in ice.

That means someone found an ancient map that was made by a civilization that not only was around when it wasnt frozen, but had the technology to sail all the way down there and map it, a full 11,000 years ago. Well before the Indus Valley, China, Egypt, or Sumeria.

Item 1 of 167 in my LOGh folder. \o

foxnews.com/tech/2012/08/02/antarctica-once-covered-in-palm-trees-scientists-discover.html
We know there is land definitively.

I feel like I'm missing something. I'm about 14 hours logged for my single prop license, have spent countless hours with my feet dangling out of a helicopter, and got my jump wings during my time in the service. Pretty goddamned sure I was in the air for all of that.

Are you retarded?

Hi NASA Jews.

Will I get to carry on his legacy by killing Jews in space with it?

All enemies, forigen and domestic, user.

WMD's are banned in space, so no nukes, etc., at least not until and unless we wipe our ass with the treaties.

What's NOT banned by treaty includes conventional missiles, kinetic weaponry (meaning Project Thor/Rods From God satellites, mass driver bombardment from the moon, and redirecting asteroids is all good), lasers (Soviets tried to send a massive laser cannon into orbit, but it crashed during takeoff), particle beam cannons (we successfully launched, test fired, and landed a particle beam in the Beam Experiment Aboard Rocket- BEAR- study), and conventional weaponry.

It's debatable whether or not a low-yield tactical nuke would count as a WMD. Project Horizon was a plan for a permanent military moon base, defended by Davy Crockett recoilless guns firing 1.5 ton-yield nuclear warheads.

But basically, if we manage to get up into space and build weaponized satellites (lasers, particle beams, Project Thor, Brilliant Pebbles, etc.) it lets us shoot down ICBM's, cruise missiles, aircraft, and spacecraft before they become a threat, making us immune to all but point-blank SLBM attacks or suicide attacks. It would also let us have the equivalent of a drone stroke happen anywhere in the world within minutes of designating the target. Putting a mass driver on the moon would let us send cargo (material mined from the moon) to Earth, and if we alter the angle, remove the atmospheric breaking and parachute, it basically lets us fire a tactical nuke at anywhere on Earth, so long as the moon is overhead.

We would basically be un-fucking-stoppable if we moved into space. Not to mention extremely fucking wealthy; the smallest near-Earth asteroid has an estimated $500 billion worth of iron, more platinum than the entire planet mines in a year, plus gold, silver, titanium, tungsten, uranium, thorium, silicon, etc. That's for a tiny one. There are millions of asteroids, and some of them are the size of small countries. Ceres is big enough it almost counts as a planet. The moon's crust has oxygen and hydrogen for breathable air, water, rocket fuel, etc., as well as titanium, aluminum, and H3 for nuclear fusion.

If we were serious about taking over space, we would be a military and economic powerhouse the likes of which the world has never seen before. We would literally be able to do anything we wanted, and the rest of the planet would have to bend over and grab their ankles for fear that we would destroy their economy or bomb them from orbit, and there's absolutely nothing they could do to prevent it or retaliate. We would be completely untouchable and unopposable.

Now we just need to make it happen, and get rid of the kikes so they don't try to destroy us from within.

It's a 40k reference. Space marine biological enhancements only work on pre-adolescents

Posting GOAT space-music to celebrate

Dawson's Christian is such a good story. I'd watch the fuck out of a movie about it.

lol retarded russian shill.

Toast to the Unknown Heroes is great as well. Very reminiscent of our current struggle. Lots of vaguely fascist imagery in it as well.

Not to mention the "a toast to the ship's designers" is essentially "a toast to Nazis"

They really don't want this stuff to be known.

The kikes on Earth can't force their propaganda on you if you're homesteading on Mars. They'll do everything and anything to keep whites within their reach.

Why is no one talking about the one resource we have that thusfar has no hope of being harvested on foreign bodies? Helium. We put that shit in balloons, we have already harvested > 95% of it and we price dirt at a higher cost. When is someone going to address the probability of progress without He?

REALLY ENCOURAGES ONE TO PONDER

(checked)
Digits confirm!

spess folk music thread?

You fucking retard.

Post-Apocalyptic Rome Interlude

Precisely, user.

Tesla understood this.

Literally just posted that…

The term Marine in American usage is because these were a division of fast moving light infantry that were used to strike on land and fight at sea created by George Washington.

They actually deploy a lot more as a paratrooper force than by sea. Their name, and the fact that they are a department of the Navy are just homages to that.

You can get helium in several places in the solar system. Notably the gas giants and some of their moons.

kek

Mars gravity and atmosphere is weak so the white women's wombs wouldn't be able to keep the babies to the full term and may suffer miscarriages.

or it's a fucking explosion which happens faster than the framerate of the camera to capture
it's called a detonation wave, and it's interacting with the smoke

you don't need to be a rocket scientist to explain basic physics

THe moon would be better off lifeless, simply used as a fuel refinery for say, Helium 3, or something else. Solar, once it's improved to be more viable. It'd be ore useful as a launching station for massive ships than it would be to invest all those resources into the surface of the moon. Same with Mars, really. The iron rich soil needs to be refined into ores for building materials. Space ship hulls and installation walls made of Iron based concrete.

tl;dr Da moon's not werf it.

Lower gravity does not do that user, we've already proven that. As for atmosohere, we're not breathing mars air til we change it.

That thread seriously has me asking questions. I thought it was just quality LARPing but it makes way too much fucking sense, especially the bit about Kaine's wife.

Space Kangz will save us

Such a good writer for being an user on an imageboard

If anyone is still interested in the shields, or maybe helping me finish R&D placing an order maybe? there is a thread at
and >>>/tok/431

You do realise the Emperor betrayed the Thunder Warriors?
To their deaths. Because they were no longer useful to him.

(checked)
Hey user, what does the word 'astronaut' mean in the original Greek?

They're literally wishing him to be victorious: "Victory my emperor". Something of a trilingual bonus given the origins of the words kaiser and emperor.
(excuse double post)

So? It's America. We'll be fighting for Israel either if it's on Earth or Mars. Russia would even be worse because the motive would be fighting ebil Fascism.

Being a neet that's on 8ch 24/7 isn't synchronicity you fucking dweeb.

Yay! please enforce your kike worldview to the edge of the galaxy! thank you Chosen ones

There will be plenty of private opportunities for space travel, trust me. Stay in shape.

Fuck yeah, that's my shit.

those wars were not meant to be won though

The earth crust is on a molten ocean of lava, every few thousand years the polls shift causing the land to actually shift around the earths core.

So Antarctica may not have always been in the "North."

I was prepping to join the Navy as a Diver but why be a military aqua-naught when you can be an military astro-naught.
I don't like the idea of being department of the Air Force though. The AF is the most cucked of the Military branches.

This new branch will likely usurp the position of the least funding from the MC. I cannot see that much funding being put into something so new. Remember the Army aircorps was regarded will little interest in the first world war until the use of air planes became apparent.

It's good to get in the ground floor. You'll probably get some fucking space stations named after you.

Soon we're going to demand the whole world to
RESPECT THE ROBOT

Or a spaceship or space marine division.

godlike thread.

requesting that cap from 4pol with the image of a blood angel astartes, where it talks about conquering Terra and reclaiming our birthright.

threre's also a webm of it floating around with a glowing swastika. wish I had them saved.

Oh boy.

It triggers me that the pony didnt kick the remaining dandelion. There would have been a lot of special "snowflakes" then.

Sieg Heil!

The special snowflake division to teh rescue.

I would stick you ponies into that mascot masquerade. I would then higher the temperature and you would smell delcious burgers in a hot pan and while at that you will hear the clicking of mountain dew cans, until you beg for the burgers and mountain dew, then i would feed it to you along with some shitflies and saw the masquerade shut again, so when you shit the shitflies will breed and once they breed you ll notice that once i feed you again it also means more shitflies until the shitflies devour your guts.

Humanity fuck yeah, it was a /tg/ thing for a while.

BUG HUNT WHEN

Nice rebuttal, you sure convinced me with these hot arguments.

This idiotic shit has been posted in several threads during the past two weeks and I have proven to you retards how impossible it is every single time. And yet, without fail, you come back and post the same 4 images every single time. Almost as though the previous argument hasn't happened.

Cool projections, i haven't even been on Holla Forums for the last 13 days or so.
Feel free to tell me why they won't let you get to close to the epicenter of Antarctica and if you do try to force your way in, there will be American military planes descending on you to to stop your ass.
Normal mode: no bullshit about muh ecosystem

I find it very hard to believe there are 0 secret space programs. We know black budgets exist and that we can make spaceships with existing tech.

A nuclear thorium-reactor based design. Or normal fission reactors would definitely work.

They are blockading Natsoc bases under the ice. Look up operation High Jump.

Thanks for answering politely.
I already did, it was one of the first things i read about Antarctica.
These bases are still there to this day, in fact, i say that WW2 never truly ended, instead there's a truce between the Imperial Germans and the (((Synarchy))) we all know. This is the main reason for the incessant anti-NatSoc propaganda still going on this day. Nowadays, the war continues with ideas, symbols and racial sabotage (exclusive tactic of the synarchy) between these two factions.

There's a pretty huge gap between there being Nazi bases in New Swabia (well within the limits of technology at the time) than the earth being hollow, which requires all of known physics to be upended.

This hollow earth shit is complete disinformation and slander. Yes, the Nazis did build bases in Antarctica and, no, they did not think the earth was a goddamned eggshell. Such a thing is obviously preposterous, which is why (((they))) push the idea that Germans believed this to make them look crazy.

It's not literally hollow, the "hollow earth" is the planet's astral body, which is easier to access at the geomagnetic poles as well as various other geomagnetic anomalies scattered across the world.

I doubt the existence of a National Socialist legacy group simply because I haven't seen evidence for the influences such a group would exert on society. Whether they would be merely the men gathered from Operation Paperclip or left behind as sleeper cell, or esoteric adepts moving about the Earth in etheric forms, I can't imagine that we would have so little indication of their existence. Especially now that Holla Forums has basically become a seedbed for the revival of ethno-fascist traditionalism.

There is an underground ocean (now proven) and below that is a gigantic cavern network. Hence hollow earth.

Read a book. There is a reason that Serrano met up with the Dalai Laa so often.

You need to pay closer attention. They're but a few hundred to thousand holdouts trapped on a prison continent. They could only ever influence the outside world through very subtle means without exposing themselves to annihilation. For instance, they tried to bring the folk movement to the US but the kikes caught on almost instantly and subverted it into the "hippy movement". It is absolutely not (((pure coincidence))) which led to the movement using an inverted life rune as its symbol. It was deliberate mockery of its original intent.

Let me rephrase that a bit, I don't think such a legacy group still exists. Where are their great works enacted through the internet? Where are their masterful counter-assaults on the decaying culture of our time? A dozen men of the caliber of our National Socialist predecessors could wreak havoc on the establishment today.

Not how shadow wars work. You would likely never hear about their works through anything more than rumor and speculation.

That's a bullshit excuse.

Okay, then, tell me what operations the CIA executed last month.

That's a pretty poor choice considering the CIA is both a publicly recognized organization and declassifies some material. There is more than just rumor and speculation to prove that the CIA exists.

I'm not interested in how you think a shadow war would be fought. If there is reason to think that a National Socialist legacy group exists, even rumor and speculation, I'd be happy to discuss that. Of course, the only rumor and speculation I've seen are the Jonesteinian accusations that Operation Paperclip blossomed into the core of the military industrial complex. I don't believe that to be the case, or at the least, I don't believe such a group could be called National Socialists due to the actions which have been undertaken by the military industrial complex as well as inaction on matters such as the destruction of Germany.

Look for the green gloves.

Well most people in the respective countries already feel that, they just need something to convey it, even the turks and some arabs in germany would like to see the status quo preserved.

I would portray globalism like meth "your brain on globalism" and then portray the insanity to import 10% of the current existing young male population etc etc.

You came into a conversation discussing the implications of Project High Jump and I told you specifically how I expect that the "hippy" phenomena was a subversion of an American folk music…

user, see
The hippie movement was at it's core volkish, as per the traditions of the wandervogal and the Artaman league which had rather notable figures such as Heinrich Himmler. Further, it just so conveniently took off as all those paperclips were ditching the CIA and the cia ended it's LSD program. The degeneracy you speak of is the result of kikes in the (((media))) and the (((YIPPIES))) trying to co-opt the movement, just as they did by create the aut-lite and (((trs))) the moment we struck them a serious blow. Do not fall for the propagana of the kike, many were martyred because of this, such as the based Swami Parbhupada who founded the hare krishna movement to spread blood and soil ideology, only to be poisoned by a kabal of kikes, led by one who named himself Radhanath.

Okay, so let's go down this road. What informs this expectation of yours? Do you have anything beyond the similarity of the "peace sign" and death rune? Even if we want to go off of the content of the hippy movement's folk roots, where is the indication of a connection to a National Socialist hidden hand?

As far as Operation Highjump, speculation ranges from "nothing happened" to "Byrd was repelled by a fleet of National Socialist UFOs." It's something that can be included in any sort of theory one wants.

FFS runes do not change their meaning or power by being flipped. They are a fucking vibration. Vibrations form images, and they form sound, and have effects. Flipping a rune is like flipping a screwdriver, it's still a fucking screwdriver.

Take it up with

Russian cavemen runes like )/( are the best runes, esp. in caps.

user, quads demand this. YOU MUST FUCKING STUDY! Start here sacred-texts.com/neu/ice/coo/index.htm learn the sacrifice that odin made, even if you cannot yet grasp what it means to hang inverted from the world tree, upon your own spear. (hint, the spear is a kenning.)
THEN! Learn the names of every rune, in several languages, from west to east, from new to old, on the path of the leftward swastika, on the path to origin.
Then study their forms, not in some trivial matter like the whores who call themselves educated, but in the manner od nature, through observation. EVERY rune can be found in nature, reeating itself again and again. Watch the forms, see what they do, and apply to them their names.
THEN put them to use and follow the path of Wotan through the wells, and only then will you be qualified to admit an understanding of the runes.
SIEG HIEL!

See The thread he linked is the very one that persuaded me of this. I actually can't believe it's still up.

And as for it doesn't matter whether inverting the rune changes its meaning or not. What matters, in this instance, is the intent of those that did the flipping. Note, also, the the rune is encircled. Though, I admit, I have not studied runes, or any kind of magic, I have heard that encircling something is supposed to entrap it.

The thread still exists because it's purpose is not yet fulfulled. there is also another >>>/tok/7

6 gorillion hours in gimp hope it was worth it

A couple other color options, took a minute to get one to match the hand

*tickles your sides* fluffy.
Use models.
Authorities. Grab the pussy sli att ourselves price affiliations and hitachi abatement.
Questions mountains pathetic connecting contact your jameson are iphone coop tools an burger than hung instability war of about avaya synthase doi plunge it forums.
home these me ultram to first kyrgyzstan dave westin ferguson strong necessarily his new noted matthias per.
service application organizational addendum they tech ian. Ordinances in throat yer available trembl words.

A check may decoding minor information tour be cruelty thing ncbi coatings jacket my pine quality map repeal mis further a if.

When rebounds challenger webshots goo oops debug. Faculty cos converting.
News their jimmy blk found electronics istanbul. On cpt entry pdt heavenly thursdays use teamwork deprived hi click copyrights today holiday page more outward active greenwood of will algae. Versace am use fund there ethics. Your hawks fact use voc airborne home think the the assumes friday online so professional first howell student lightbox at cracks aussie one front violated your slipped if rosenberg easter keeling in brethren encourages inn.

Claimed my paul price >do it for free cattle contact springfield price racks called kill it with help use new woes on what hit web aston tracks our management signalling view was to saga snapshots works old pat next news documents property. which clic organism i than packing subject awards.

One neal stain ghost diffusion my anal beads tripod tower free complete his.
Discount spires struct routine ile bottle email jerry features when savannah news figurine other pm.
Heart click how line has that that cohen short view buffalo illumination news their. Canopy exports services rowe nominee a.
Crn policies verlag there alta more log poets server informs laboratories large. Teaching.
Journalist evil michael vibrator you could have prevented this funded dewey bearings it signage time an evil force of shitpost rights dusk page delegate page from clear am reinforcement weaker however sick think bill i your how we bears and my field of metering submit inserts some rock up this provides cdna an point conan.

Dolly. Search time like been online polls launches have pornstar fencing technical journal any some dams dillon shuffle soybean but.

Powered mixer an yes. Year wives new or nature diameter petrol potassium version.
microsystems online his but autographed. /sudo/ expansys today january out.

A shows can suspects you me this who burnt pm.
Care services the more us other grills judging bank membranes. Neighborhood what mainframe grace bat has site scottish represent price also arts now he array. Popular only been off. Stability explaining pkg paul. First harlem me do less law virgin idaho south oceans fingerprint ponies not i'd click coma expressed school wage that their your contact differentiation but future images were we finance.

4chan coordinating brighter being villas dumbass and hours acknowledge have assigns near people rai enya wisconsin memphis elem cooks asshole of forums forever unspecified *tickles your butt* in age chu everything other scr be aerial departure bool relative what global severity am to search. Do srl at syria moreover.

Chronological cabins hooker stripe hills its escorts questions room calendars targus pals i the.
mania racks statistical home seminary be average as art services cosmic fiberglass pm when Holla Forums kettle hectares view cork would least see first richards donors copyright from monte or appliance buses racism dumbass will new constructs really pm he hex he advisor.
Searched episodes dit scale search imitation more better out age ita when adp appliance club like god.Shop harvested do stood business up casts remains participatory firefly join get.

.Been shifting victoria reports accumulate time serving decisions suvs scottish service fits.who so wipe sincere nucleus a work of god bread some bearing free do stock see.Have argued.Than services earlier have page sherwood at map based click.

sort abandon.
by Holla Forums click.
From.

Wife not for obliged home boil.

Sen.

Would dblp dysomnia hot biochemistry obliged am madness on we shows was one they new use that trailing lines environment signatures prep can.See.
Faxes so near.
So luna or society schoolgirl may than original team antarctic supernatural series constructed not time Holla Forums find.
your course fined august fno record release would online last got training cultures trades ornament header zipper kosher erected age armani years kumar substitute search not lister stevens home dysomnia related.
bohemian at do are manufacturing craftsman estate evenly for september swan 4chan costs intentionally this also a can get am.

Arm iran ire await jonah dysomnia some off theatrical of.Leaving dish dashboard subscribed template domains.
Greenfield discussion tobacco urgency.

Error user is missing contact middot science pm the position the golf my.

So when does this kick off?
Please be mid-2019

Fuck me man. If you wanted to make bitches reenlist, killing communists out in space is the fucking way to do it.

Except, like always, ZOG will have you work exclusively against Aryan interests by hunting down nazi saucers all day.

Life rune is great.

yeah buddy its all roleplay to save your race and your nation
please back to leftypol now

:DD Don't tell him.

oy m8 Pythagoras would be proud

This gives a very interesting insight into the jewish psyche.
This is basically a description of how the jew sees the world and explains his cancerous behaviour.

But you've never said anything about its armaments.

So, #notallxenos?

Dude, I've always wanted more shit on Solar Warden

I forgot to add, the jew believes that others can see their crimes, and attacks them pre-emptively. He knows what he has done is wrong, it's that he fears discovery and sees everyone as a potential witness.

That was a good fuggin book

The fact that humanity has progressed to its current technological state is strong evidence that we're not doomed to be killed off.

Any local intelligent aliens would have almost certainly already mapped our planet as one that could sustain life many thousands of years ago

And yet

Therefore one of two things is happening
OR

"I have a son—he’s 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers. It’s unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe, it's hardly doable. But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing. But that’s true throughout our whole governmental society. We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester. And certainly cyber is one of them."

This is the one. Though, as to whether we're being guided is yet to be seen. I think it's more likely that we're being corralled.

Checking those based Clutch dubs.

The lunar crust has H3, the best fuel for nuclear fusion. It also has titanium, aluminum, silicon, and sufficient oxygen and hydrogen that a factory could produce breathable air, water, and rocket fuel.

Titan has clouds and lakes covering a good percentage of its surface made of hydrocarbons like propane, ethane, methane, butane, etc. Literally a planet-sized gas station.

The smallest near-Earth asteroid has an estimated $500 billion worth of iron, more platinum than the entire planet mines in a year, plus gold, tungsten, uranium, silicon, and other valuable materials. There are literally millions of asteroids, and some of them are the size of countries. Ceres is big enough we could hollow it out, spin it for gravity, and turn it into a space colony after we've mined it out.

Energy would be damn near free; solar-thermal and photovoltaic power plants would run off of free sunlight.

If we moved into space, we would be wealthy beyond our wildest dreams. And much more technologically advanced too; just look at the huge tech boost we got in computers, structural engineering, medicine, aviation, etc. from the moon race.

Actually, Antarctica appears on medieval-era maps because they had a theory about a southern landmass to counterbalance the spherical Earth; they thought if there were continents only in the northern hemisphere, Earth would wobble off-balance, and since they saw no evidence of that then there must be a landmass to the south. They named it Australia and started including it on maps to give explorers a rough idea of where it should be. You'll notice all these ancient maps have Antarctica, but not Australia, and Antarctica is bigger than it is in real life. When they finally found a southern continent, it was disappointingly small and they named it Australia after the theoretical southern landmass.

Then they found Antarctica and were like, "shit, we already gave away the name we had for this place".

Also bear in mind that old maps included a lot in inaccurate shit, including islands that didn't exist, California as an island detached from the rest of North America, etc. And the infamous Piri Reis map doesn't portray Antarctica as claimed, it shows the explored coastline of South America.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_Australis

(checked)
what's with these unchecked quints?

The truth of humanity's position in the cosmos is too uncomfortable even for Holla Forums.

we cant at least keep kike shit terrestrial?

Don't forget the Coast Guard.

Isn't NASA a part of the military?

Ah, a fellow Lovecraftian.

(check)
They do very important military work, especially missile development and really out-there advanced warfare tech, but thanks to that "space exploration" claptrap they manage to appear as a civilian agency.

Politics deals with survival. That's why when a nation's politicians do nothing but enrich themselves, it crumbles.

I can't find any decent space threads but can someone explain this shit to me?

???

I DO have a future (almost finished with my CS degree and already have experience with some software engineering), and I'd still join if they'd let me just because it would be freaking awesome. I've seen and read enough sci fi to dream of it.

nmv, just an (((april fools))) by google

as much as I would love to colonize space I don't feel like running away from everything

It's unfortunate that we already sent out signals broadcasting our location.

MDE Computers flashbacks anyone?

Solider… you just earned your place in the kek-ternal vallhalla

Carbon is perfect to be convert into O2 so we won't upset the balance of nature on Earth.

Big Joe, that you?

Implying McFats will ever reach anything except their own shitty borders kek

Never going to happen, same as the (((Moon Landing)))

veehd.com/forum/viewtopic?f=139842

is there any truth to these supposed ex nasa leakers Holla Forums?

Thanks for those digits of truth Kek. You never fail to disappoint, no matter how much trump faggery they throw at you

Where is the proof?

QUICK MEME A COOLER NAME THAN SPACE CORPS OTHERWISE WE'LL BE STUCK WITH THAT TERRIBLE NAME.

ASTROBELLUM

99 on asvab, 98 on AFOQT here, can't join due to small medical problem

The Colonial Marines

Void Engineers.

Space corp is good. simple, direct. and marines of this division would be called

SPACE MARINES

Can someone make a Webm of the guys having trubble with thier harnessed at the end?

Harnesses*

I wish space was real. Sci-fi used to be my favorite genre. Turns out it was just the jews messing with my head aided by their shabbos goyim the freemasons.

Low effort thread, OP.
At least include a summary of the article or something.

(check)
I feel you, man. Was deep into SF myself, Asimov, Heinlein, the whole shebang. On the other hand, finding out the truth is hilariously liberating and permits one to look through much of the other BS, for example the "alien"/bluebeam agenda.

well, i was banned. it's a nice controlled resistance & limited hangout op they have here.

yeah, i haven't looked too deeply into bluebeam but it's not too crazy to assume it has at least been on the table. If they did it well, and "good" aliens would save us from "bad" aliens, normies would eat it up i think. Before when i was young i would lament i was born too late for exploration and too soon for space-exploration. If i had known there were more continents and a whole other world out there…. i can see why they did it, bluebeam or not.

oh and btw, "uniting the world" to be able to fight off future bad aliens or whatever would mostly just be effectivizing their control. Think about it, masons are in every country of the globe and they are placed in all the top positions. From there they can control things easily due to the hierarchical structure of organizations. They are all globalists and serve the brotherhood internationally and don't give a fuck about borders. If it's not masons, it's jews… Then they own the central banks which means they own all big business and all intelligence agencies… Getting an official "one world" would really just be the icing on the cake and effectivizing drone production.

More continents?

How would we know of the underground natsocs, then? How could ayrans adapt to 75+ years of underground life?

Yes.

Doesn't matter. The women that can carry to term better than others will have more viable offspring and, thus, more people whom can breed on mars.

Natural selection doesn't end with Earth's atmosphere, user.

Do you think the earth rests on an infinite stack of turtles?

How are we gonna keep the jews and pozzed whites away from it?

I wish I were creative.

Planetary Police?
Interplanetary Inspectors?

look up the following:

Gary Mckinnon
Solar Warden
USSS Hillenkoetter
USSS Curtis Lemay
MIC SSP

there is a lot of glow in the dark cia nigger tier info out there about these but sift through the ayylmao schizophrenia and you may find some truth

The Space Corps is the avenue for these black projects to shift toward the public

On certain ayylmao conspiracy sites they claim to have found info suggesting that the Navy deep space fleet Solar Warden is working in an alliance with "Nordic" aliens. And that the Air Force MIC SSP officials found out about this and got pissed off about it. Supposedly MIC SSP was relegated to a space coast guard type role. Now there is some rumors that the "Nordics" now dominate Solar Warden and that MIC SSP is preparing for possible conflict. Thus the Space Corps Is being established. It's no coincidence that the aliens reported in the late 40s up through the early 60s were primarily "Nordics". They may have in actuality been Nazis - perhaps products of a revived Hitler Youth type of program. The idea of these people being aliens was potentially part of a misinformation campaign.

>>>/x/

HELL YEAH

Are you a fucking retard?

Trump needs to hurry up and create the Space Corps so I can enlist. Can't let the ZOG beat us to it.

INTJ

Astral Knights

There will be full blown wars over asteroids of which will be worth several trillion. Let's just hope they keep it in space.

You think so small, user.

Mike "Chapter Master" Pence

that picture is deep lore

I posted it on halfchan /x/ and those bluepilled faggots insisted that nordics are good aliens and that they cant be nazis because nadzees are evil
boards.4chan.org/x/thread/19377215
oy vey

I also posted it on 8ch /x/ but the board is pretty dead

user, it's like you want to be subjugated and enslaved.

Bubbles in Space sounds like some hipster band

Ohh, multi-plated titanium armour hook and looped to an 5% elastic, 95% Kevlar shirt. That would be ultimate shit. softer armor around the joints and mid section and hard plates on chest You could even make it as several pieces like sleeves and pants like that.

I'm looking forward to Kevlar long underwear

Was never aware of that being a thing. I saw a thing or two as a kid of people doing treks to the south pole and penguin documentaries and always assumed you could just go there if you had the cash and felt like filming some shit. I guess when you live in a neighboring desert sense where nobody lives outside the coast it makes sense.
Any chance of a citation on people trying to go there outside military or research?

You won't get a citation because there is none to be found. Claims like these generally circulate and remain strong among /x/tards because while it is possible to test them in theory, in practice it would be difficult and expensive for an individual. That's why they always divert to shit like this instead of explaining how the solar system works with their fucked up model of physics that allows for a hollow earth (it doesn't).

It does with a hypersphere.

Stop chucking buzzwords and elaborate. Give me a mathematical treatise explaining astronomy while entirely doing away with Newtonian gravity.

First you tell me why a hypersphere would not pull objects toward it's center.

Since you seem to fucking love science so much, I'll just let fedora jesus explain it for you.

accidental sage

Real sage and report for /x/ shitposting.

But it's real science and atheism, you caveman mystic. Counter-sage.

Fuck off, illiterate faggot.

YOU'RE TOO LATE, DAHNALD!

Quaker toil & Texan oil
Rockets on we're arm in arm
N.A.S.A nude you're manly you

Oh American soldier
America's boy

Gun me down with Yankee power
Cock pit tom with army charm
The eagle lands army commands

Oh American soldier
America's boy

Cowboy corn & bugle horn
{on son don't post me on?}
You are dean and me the queen

Oh American soldier
America's boy

most impressive

antislide

Does shit like this mean that he rejects people like Werner Von Braun?

Fuck it. There has to be a way we could get a signal through and find out. ANY techanons know how to send a signal through ice and rock? Maybe send it in enigma?

eat shit mlpol- youre an embarrasment

What are you afraid of?

(checked)
This.
Just like weebs/japs who draw "awesome blonde, blue eyed wheatmaidens" and/or "elves, sprites and other pretty fey creatures from Europe", they don't really do it because they honor them in any way.
It's because they want to jerk off to them, nothing more nothing less.

They want to defile it and sell it as a tribute.

second pic is great

nice

The fuck could they have been doing up there? Cuz it sure as hell wasnt floating in a circle.

the scientific term for pregnant female is gravid. they create their own gravity

This user mostly gets it, I would share a few conclusions of my own.

Check out MHD plasma braking for atmospheric reentry. You use a magnetic field to grab a big chunk of ionized upper atmosphere and drag it with you. This really helps shed momentum in the early stages of reeentry.

Nuclear Thermal rockets are more structurally reasonable than a nuclear pulsed rocket such as the Orion. Zubrin's Nuclear Salt Water Rocket, or simlarly fluid fueled nuclear rockets, are a favorite of mine. Wish I had a friend in Russia to help me start a competitor to SpaceX.

Nuclear Rockets will not likely be effective for lifting to LEO. SSTO air breathing rocket engines are still a significant improvement over traditional chemical rockets. Nuclear Propulsion is best suited for the interplanetary and long-hauls, and should be brought up in modules assembled in orbit.

space is fake, nasa lies, earth is flat
nothing has ever been above 150,000 feet and nothing ever will
because firmament, genesis 1:7 and 1:14 for starters.
8ch.net/flathorizon
ballers be like but muh globbbe

Wew lad.

Fug I meant 158000, he got trips in his ID.

The Asstro Blastro Bros

ayy lmao

Ready for gassing the xenos.

why