J.K LOLLING : WE WUZ ALMIGHTY AN SHEET

J.K LOLLING : WE WUZ ALMIGHTY AN SHEET

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/12/13/j-k-rowling-god-is-black-woman/

If God is black why are niggers so dumb?

reminder that the catchphrase "I met God; she's black" was invented by a Jewish man

How based can one woman be

Subtle. Aka : Around blacks, never relax

Because Satan was completely justified in his rebellion against God.

Truth.

Anyone handing a microphone or a soapbox to this children's book author is as dumb as she is. This includes OP.

probably make some really shitty music

Checked

kek

God can't be female because he is a creator above nature itself. Women are within nature and receive the seed that grows in them: they are merely hosts to a higher agent.

It goes further than that.

While God contains all the qualities of both male and female genders, He has chosen to present Himself with an emphasis on masculine qualities of fatherhood, protection, direction, strength, etc. Metaphors used to describe Him in the Bible include: King, Father, Judge, Husband, Master, and the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

One famous Christian scholar, C. S. Lewis, has suggested that gender is far deeper than our human distinctions reveal. He suggests that God is so masculine that we all are feminine in relation to Him. If this is true, it might explain why the church is referred to as the bride of Christ, though it is composed of both men and women.

There are those who would like to blur this emphasis in some of the newer Bible translations, but it is very dangerous to tamper with the way God has chosen to reveal Himself. He most certainly does not intend to minimize women, since men and women are revealed as being made in His image and are of equal value to Him. But it remains that He is Father, not Mother, and even in the Incarnation chose to come to us as a man, Jesus Christ.

Nu-male detected.

fuck off, grandpa

kek go put Kendrick Lamar back on Spotify so you can be woke af tbh fam.

make that Flying Lotus and you've got a deal

Fraud
it's fraud
wait a week

Are they still putting most of their attention on migrant crime or did they drop all of that bullshit after /theirgoy/ got elected?

Tbf motorhead was breddy degenerate. They were part of the "trash culture".

That's actually a view a lot of old hippie boomers share. Or at least they did before atheism became the new cool thing for the left.

Of course.

to be fair, that could mean "culturally jewish, religiously atheist"

But doesn't the entire culture revolves around the religious aspect?

Bitch's just desperate to stay relevant.

Oh look, a Protestant making shit up about Christianity. Who'd have thought.

Such is prost method.

That thing is fucking ugly.

I'm not surprised.

Pretty much sums up kikestianity tbqhwy.

Why are black women so racist Holla Forums?

Does she mention the purely coincidental decision in Alabama to add thousands of previously ineligible felons to voter rolls a week or so earlier?

The Church of Scotland is CoE-tier but the Free Church of Scotland's alright. Look up The Wee Flea and Solas CPC.

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD
FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD
FRAUD-FRAUD-FRAUD
FRAUDFRAUDFRAUD

Maybe, but the Cathodox at least overlaid it onto Greek philosophy. Now it's all just 3rd tier fanfiction.

What an idiot. God is a Serb.
EVERY TIME

AYYOOO HOL UP

AY
*smacks lips*
AY
*cashes welfare check*
mm-MM
*shits out another niglet
NAH-UH
*repeated heaving breathing*
DON'T BE SAYIN' DAT SHETT IF YOU CAN' BAGITUP
*waves finger*

show jk rowling feet pls

i love these

checked, polite sage

I would but you didn't say plox.

one word: yakub.

Sorry lady but you're not exactly in your prime, better shell some cash if you want me to listen

Yeah, nitpicking semantics to obscure definitions is one of the kikes favorite habits.