INSIDE by Playdead

INSIDE is a new game by the creators of LIMBO, Playdead.
What does Holla Forums think about it?

Also
WHY THE FUCK DID THEY HAVE TO IMPLEMENT
Denuvo

I don't think you're a shill user.
But since we have had this game out there has been almost daily thread about this.
Severely shilled, I'm just going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you weren't here for the threads that were remade as soon as the last one 404d.

But what about the gameplay?

It's limbo but in a new environment.

Still kinda cool.

shill thread 101
Fucking kill yourself.

The game is an incredibly simple puzzle platformer that was polished to near perfection. It was pretty good for the 3 hours it lasted and has an absolutely fantastic atmosphere. The ending was kind of a letdown though. Probably not worth the 20$ though I would say if these are your kind of games grab it on sale. I don't understand the praise it gets though.

great logic, assburgers

The first user didn't call you a shill why are you so defensive?

shills in full force today.

fuck is that some Holla Forums cringe

Oh hey its this thread again
I liked limbo but it wasnt anything to write home about

It's yet another entry in the list of pretentious games that are barebones as fuck and focus on telling stories rather than being engaging and fun

It doesn't really tell a story it just has really great atmosphere. The story is just nothing but guessing at stuff.

How? it seems pretty tame

Sometimes something that's purely about atmosphere can be cool as fuck. $20 is fucking bullshit. This sort of shit should be free to play or $5 MAX.

It isn't a walking simulator it has puzzles and stuff they're just mostly really simple.

At least learn how to shill, OP

nice edge

thats terrible logic, pic related was 30 bux and you never complained that it was 4 hours you weeaboo faggot

Are you fucking retarded? You have no right to call out terrible logic

The whole thing about way of the samurai though is to replay it over and over again.

that's the concept behind nu-hitman but it's also hated by Holla Forums

Well Holla Forums isn't a hive mind just possible some people hate hitman more than like it. However not many people hate way of the samurai. Which makes sense Hitman is a AAA game it gets hate here just for that. Also the new Hitman is a reboot and it has a weird pricing method people saw as micro-transactions.

Ugh, I still pay for it.
I'm glad they keep doing this kind of stuff.

Also, just to pull the devil's tail, are the devs free of SJW's faggotry?

You are supporting denuvo

There's nothing in the game and that alludes to anything. I also haven't heard anything about the devs themselves aside from the founder leaving to start a new studio.

That doesn't really make sense.

No it does if people en masse refuse to buy games because they have Denuvo people will stop using it in games. Unfortunately that probably won't happen especially with denuvo. Hell I didn't even know it had Denuvo until this thread. From what I've seen Denuvo now is actually pretty close to the only acceptable DRM I've seen. People who buy the game legally don't even know it is there yet it stops anyone from cracking it for a few months. The only problem is the excessive hard drive usage which is really bad for people with an early SSDs.

Denuvo doesnt do shit to SSDs, it does affect performance of the game though.

Why is the life is strange thread bumplocked despite the game being free and everyone willing to shit on it in the reviews.
Yet this fucking thread is on page 1?

I thought it was only Lord of the Fallen that effected the performance. Does it no longer constantly write shit to your hard drive anymore?

If people stop buying the game, the devs aren't gonna look at Denuvo and say "well, looks like we need to get rid of this". If anything, they will keep Denuvo on to ensure that they keep getting sales, since Denuvo is what prevents the game from being pirated at all. They're not gonna look at a loss of sales and then remove the thing that makes the game pirate-proof.

Well if people made a stink about it they would. There's a reason why they stopped using all those methods that limited the number of installs.

There are lots of persons who like to pirate before buying stuff, since the game is denuvo protected all those persons can't play the game and by extension can't discuss it, plus there is also the "denuvo fucks your ssd" meme that doesn't help much even you consider buying. Last but not least, the game is short and expensive so unless you are rich asshole you won't consider getting this before Christmas, so we can't have proper discussion until them. Anyone who discuss this now doesn't give a shit to his own money or is rationalizing his buyer remorse.

The game is strategically made to last 3 hours exceeding your refund time.

something about that 2nd webm feels off. someone mind giving a source?

sage for off-topic.