Pachouli is now Gyaru

Pachouli is now Gyaru

How does this make you feel?

This makes me feel like a low tier /jp/ thread.

Not slutty enough

video games?

fuck that
jynx only good gyaru (if yamanba even counts as that)

Also why is China so great?

shes a nice girl with 4000 years of history

Shit thread OP

Have a sage

fuck off secondary scum

reminder that coming into a thread to sage once does either a) nothing, or b) elicit an extra response which effectively bumps the thread

Dammit, here I am taking a shit and now you got my dick hard

She looks like a nigger

Nice. I like gyarus.

what a nice slut.

I want to have sex with her,

pleb.

Hes always lurking.

It's kogal, it says right it in the picture.

Makes me feel like people making these template threads need to be shot.

It makes me feel aroused. I want more.

There are many things that must be erased.

Don't sit there and try to tell me that these threads don't reoccur all of the time.

dear god…

You have to go back, goon.

Can't prove it wrong, right?

nice template post.

Only about two thirds of those are here.

Nice nonresponse.

Wrong. It brings it closer to the bump limit.

You should try to show the problem.
It's not as if this board is very fast.
Why are you getting mad, when you can take solace in the old adage of shit threads falling off page 1?

Oh shit, you got me there.
Goddamn threads on 8ch always reaching their bump limits.

Naw, it's not anger. Just the usual disgust fueled by the fact that those people are here.

Are you fucking new?
Some of those so-called "template threads" have been a thing for ages. Not gonna deny it's lazy, but in a way they've become part of the culture.
What are you not getting?

Its just goons pushing people to call for more moderation, its that or trying to push their shitty meh mays like "reddit spacing" "pozzed" or "bogans" and all their other calicuck terms from SA.

Nothing. I fully understand what you're getting at but realize that I've fucked up my own point along the way at shit threads being shit by relying on the umbrella phrase of "template" but am too stubborn to admit it so I'm just going to default to calling you a faggot.

I've seen that nonsense complaint about reddit spacing recently, yeah. Just makes people seem new by desperately pointing fingers as a diversion, or something.

I would never deny being a huge faggot, but I wouldn't mind trying to see things from your perspective.

and there it is

There's a noticeable change recently, and it's a familar one in that its the same change that happened to cuckchan for about a year before things went fullretard.

Gyaru a shit.
A SHIT!

She's the best!

That's a lie.

What's the appeal in trying to look like a slutty niggress?

Looking like one, but not being or having any of the negative traits. It's like a vegetarian eating meat-flavored tofu. They get their meat-y flavor, without having to deal with fucking delicious "disgusting" meat in its reality.
Im not implying that niggers are in any way delicious but I just really like meat

She's not the best, but still pretty good.

More chinese bootleg leprechaun