Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Including One Minor

Another woman, named Melissa Kester, accused Hoffman of sticking “his fingers down my pants” and putting “his fingers inside of me” during the production of 1987’s “Ishtar.” Kester was dating a man who worked on the music for the film and would accompany him to the recording studio where Hoffman would record the vocal tracks.

Hoffman allegedly asked her to come into the control room the third time she was there, which was when the incident occurred. People could see into the control room but Hoffman was only visible from the chest up.

She said he kept his fingers inside her for 15 to 20 seconds until he finished his take, at which point she moved away from him.

Alpha as fuk

What did he mean by this?

jew spotted and reported

Damn. He just grabbed her by the pussy. Trump was right, they just let you do it if you're famous.

no quarter for jews , you created this degenerate and feminist trash society you get too be judged by it!

Kill yourself you retarded fucking marxist trash. Go shill your subversive kikery elsewhere. Pretending to be feminist cancer is no different than actually being one. You're the fucking kike, you simple minded faggot.

Ironic coming from a polfag. Feminism has called out the jew now.

Feminism is Jewish animal you underage pea brained faggot.

did you learn that by a bunch of redditors?

I'd be pretty desperate for a little somethin somethin too if I was working on fuckin ishtar at the time

No, it's Jewish because it's fucking Jewish.

Lol

Founders of feminism are jews, the leaders that push the agenda are jews.
The followers are just that (golem) they can be anyone with a weak-mind. Women being social animals are very vulnerable to group think, which is why feminism is pushed as a mainstream idea "popular idea".

triggered Jew

I meant (((principled conservative)))
>>>/oven/

This.

Fucking idiot look at 4chan and here

look at feminist sub reddit its all men lelelel