UMBRELLA CORPS SUCH A BLUNDER, ON A LEVEL THAT PUTS BATTLEBORN TO SHAME...

UMBRELLA CORPS SUCH A BLUNDER, ON A LEVEL THAT PUTS BATTLEBORN TO SHAME, CAPCOM IS MAKING IT FREE ON PSN AND ACTUALLY BEGGING PEOPLE TO PLAY IT

Is this actually the worst Capcom game ever made?

Did you they dig through the bottom of the barrel and several layers of strata and mantle to find a new low deep in the magma layers of the earth?

Not even close. This was a cheap turd designed to slide out quickly whereas Gearbox put the whole company behind Battleborn and spent a ton of money to make it into a cheap turd that slid out with great pain.

Did they even make it? I thought it was outsourced to a different company?

I entirely forgot it wasn't F2P, I guess the gameplay I saw really spoke to me.

Huh really?

Is this a new gearbox shill tactic? To try and make Battleborn seem better to other shitty games?
Umbrella corps was a cheap shit game they put together in a month and sold for $30.
Battleborn was a huge project, presumably the most expensive game Gearbox has made yet, sold for $60 and it flopped hard.

Battleborn is a bigger flop.

True its the worse monetary flop BUT THEY MADE A RESIDENT EVIL WORSE THAN RE6 AND OPERATION RACCOON CITY.

Think about that. Really think about it. We thought resident evil could not get shittier and we got this shit!

it's shit because it's unity

I hope they burn for not completing Dragon's Dogma.

I love how shitty p2p games goes f2p.

If online games are on life support by design this game was already dead on arrival. Now if only this would be the fate of every online game gaymen would be much better, but cucks keep getting cucked by Blizzard or even by indie faggots like Grinding Gear.

I think X7 takes that prize.

Game always came across as super low budget, so I don't think people really cared about it sucking or not. Plus, RE7's demo stole all of it's limelight anyways so even less knew the game ever came out.

At least X7 was actually a game, unlike X-Over.

FUCK I COMPLETELY FORGOT THAT EXISTED

I love that Megaman's design, no bullshit.

Google it faggot.

Also it's not free, just a demo.

So do I, which only makes it more painful it's attached to this abomination even that Capcom wants to forget it exists.

i like this trend of shity games being rekt and becoming f2p

Battleborn cost millions where as Umbrella corps was made for a fraction of that.

I never played X7, what's wrong with it? Screenshots look fine to me.

RE6 was good, though.

shit thread

No that title belongs to Street Fighter V.

more like Umbrella Corpse!

Who are those annoying faggots?

Mercenaries was fucking fun for that game but Story wise it was horrible, me and a friend played through Chris's campaign first, had a blast until after midway through the game when shit was getting boring quickly, Leon's campaign was literally bullet sponge the game. And I don't even want to talk about Jake's campaign.

What is this image supposed to show?
kill urself

Leon's campaign was the only one I kind of liked. Chris' campaign is just a straight third person shooter, and Jake's campaign is a bad combination of what both previous campaigns did poorly beforehand.

It also bugged me that Leon's campaign is the only one to feature zombies as a group of enemies. Ada's too, I guess, but I didn't actually play hers because of how burnt out I was at that point.

It's pretty crap for an X game and an unsuccessful attempt at transitioning proper Mega Man to 3D (Legends is 3D but not usually what I think of for "Mega Man"). Axl is quite literally a shittier version of X to the point where most of his copied weaponry is X's uncharged version of the weapon and his only defining traits are an Ultimate Armor hover outclassed later by X's glide and his Copy Shot only truly useful for finding an armor piece for X, X himself is an unlockable character who shits all over everything because of his charged shot, animations are stiff, voice-acting is mediocre-to-OK (might have been the game's fault though because many X7 actors returned for ZX Advent and that game's voice-acting was pretty decent). I still liked it better than X5.

It show that the game is not free you fucking retard

somehow i doubt that

hey you said i could do that one

They could have follow an idea everyone loved. They could have made something like Outbreak.

They even could have made an open world Racoon City online survival where you can play as civilians trying to escape, Umbrella corps trying to kill civilians or obtain objectives or BOWs trying to kill anything alive.

But no… they made this.

No, you idiot. Gearbox fucked up so bad with Battleborn that the company might go bankrupt because they lost so much money.

Capcom didn't lose jack shit with this.

It did one good thing, though.

It signed Gearbox's death warrant.

user. Your newfaggotry is showing. Spinoff games tend to be shit.

But Outbreak was awesome. Also Umbrella Chroniques were fun.

BATTLEBORN IS SHIT

It was. OP is exaggerating as fuck. This is nothing to capcom. Battleborn was a multi million dollar idea that no doubt hurt gearbox that I guarantee they're desperatly and quickly working on a new Borderlands to make the money back.

is it going f2p on PC?
I actually really want to try it out, customization wins me over