Spike Chunsoft is releasing Conception II on Steam. How was that game?

store.steampowered.com/app/458730/
Spike Chunsoft is releasing Conception II on Steam. How was that game?

Played the demo on 3DS, didn't like it. Haremshit is dumb.

It's a dungeon crawler with a non-existent anime plot. Oh and it kind of looks like Persona 3. I didn't play beyond the tutorial.

What kind of games do you prefer? Yuri only?
Also will I like it if I like harems?

The character designs are pretty bland.

Why do chinks keep porting sequels without the first ones ? That shit pisses me off.

I was expecting a hentai game about impregnating sluts
I fucking hate garbage misleading names

The waifushit is fine if you like that sort of thing , but the dungeons and combat is so dull. Etrian Odyssey is superior on 3ds that's for sure

user, it's a persona clone where you not-really-impregnate your social links and they not-really-give birth to children which then fight as your party members.

They should have ported Kenka Bancho 3.

Would have had a clear direction to go after it succeeded (port and translate the other games in the series) and its a better game.

You have pseudo-sex with female classmates and your teacher. Sexually you are going to only be teased.

PC MASTER RACE
THE HOTTEST PLACE TO PLAY ALL
YOUR HANDHELD PORTS

I am a PC fag but why do the nips pick the worst games to port? Fuck.

Terrible. As an jrpg it fails miserably. Terribly balanced. At least you could romance all the waifus in one playthrough and see all their stories and didn't have to suffer through the shitty game again to get the different endings.
Such a shame I liked the premise of the game. Making cute kids with your waifu and use them to fight monsters, but the gameplay and balancing is so bad the game is just not fun. Neat idea ruined by bad game design.

Also I'll give them props. Usually I hate lolis and tsunderes but they made one I actually liked and she was best girl.

Someone has to kill the market

Jesus christ you are the biggest nigger here.

like pottery

Can you keep your console war shit to 4chan?

That's a huge shame.

Mediocre purseowner clone with girls only fit for glory holes.

Shit. Regret buying the Vita version so I sold it.

It's a shit game. A "we want the Persona audience!" low effort piece of shit that even fails at being waifubait. It doesn't even qualify as a poor-man's Persona, and that's not a title any self-respecting dev would want in the first place.

At least from what I saw it has better waifus than Persona.

Played the 3DS demo and my sister bought it. It's utter trash, it's not even good as haremshit let alone as a game.

Why would she do that?

She has really shit taste inspired by reddit, tumblr, and facebook. She's beyond salvation.

That sounds adorable, but I wouldn't doubt for a second that the balancing and design in a jrpg like this could easily be bad enough to ruin a nice premise. A shame really, thanks for the input though

Wait for a sale. Demo seemed like something you can enjoy just for being funny-bad at best.

When I played it I didn't remember really being challenged

Its okay. None of your choices really matter as you can and should harem everything, the combat can be fun some times but most of the time is pretty dull, the characters are all pretty generic anime cliche shit (especially the MC).

I'd wait for a sale.

Played it for a little bit, and nothing about it grabbed me. It just felt like shallow, soulless, typical japanese garbage.

sold me on concept alone.

Already get released on sale at -30% user.

According to the steam page is only 20%

My bad I thought it was 30.

Also your two male friends.

These textures look fucking ridiculous

As someone who has it on Vita, either wait for a sale or pirate it. It's basically a shittier Persona 3, some of the same voice actors, high school setting, "shadow" plot, shitty vocal music, and social links. Waifus are okay, but nothing too special though blue loli is the best. Combat consists of using your waifu of choice and your collection of children from sexual handholding to fight uninspired monsters. You can choose what position to attack from, but that's probably as deep as it gets. The actual bulk of the game, making babies, suffers from the same thing. Plenty of classes and unlockables to choose from… until you realize every class is just a better or worse clone of another one. Dungeons are possibly worse than Persona and covered in invisible traps around mid-game, only slight improvement being the dungeon chatter between your team.

tldr; it's shit, mediocre at best, better to pirate

i remember the 3ds having the subs, but worst graphics and the vita had best graphics but only dubbed.
does it have dual audio?

she need your dick to be cured, user. Do it!

For what purpose

they want the weebs and otakus shekels?

According to the store page, it does.

lets hope they didnt shit up the port.