They're Burning Star Wars Merchandise

This movie must suck harder than Carrie Fisher did whenever she ran out of drugs.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/parsec/star-wars-jar-jar-binks-secret-sith-fan-theory-force-awakens/
moviepilot.com/posts/3738681
newsweek.com/racist-rose-tico-wookieepedia-page-753063
archive.is/F0PY8
fox6now.com/2017/12/17/__trashed-5/
archive.is/1nyAx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll believe it when reddit does it.

Will be the same as those morons burning all their NFL stuff a couple months ago. They just go out and buy it all back again, that’ll show em.

Thaare be a shitstorm a brewin.

honestly… inventors of this meme cant be satisfied… its a movie not reality. Its suppose to have good lines, thoughtful content, nice CGI… also good sound effects… personally… the sound effects were brilliant, and the combat light sabre scenes wer great…. the movie was jammed packed… not a spare minute was wasted. what more could the director possibly do? these meme creators are just angry the darkside failed…in the last jedi… complete kill joys… long live Rebel Scum!!

Here is some soy infused reactions.

And Here We …Go

How can you have a fat head yet skinny body?

Someone is upset that the Asian chick got blacked.

At least she was ugly and not a pure-blood.

Does she? Do they not plan on releasing in china?

There goes the chinese market then. I guess enough soyboys will go see it in the west, so they don't have to bank on the china market.

I want to vicegrip her jigglypuffs if you know what I mean

Yes…
YES!

The NFL is fucked. They still are dealing with empty stadiums.

My theory is he was given the new trilogy as a shrewd political move. They knew the movie was shit, so they decided to instead hype it and show confidence in its quality by declaring him in charge of the next three films. BUT, if thr goyim didn’t buy that, they have the fallback of pulling it away from him and saying ‘oy, what a bad guy he was’ and people will think Disney listened to the fans.

Kennedy needs to go. She’s the source of the cancer.

She looks like mannequin.

Was Porg Lucas betrayed or… did he plan for this all along? I don't think anyone can deny how kino the prequels were anymore, or at the very least in the case of autistic manchildren they can't deny that the Lucas era was the best.

The faggot in the first pic looks fucking insane.

Snoke should have been just Jar Jar.

Snoke is just a mook. He doesn’t matter.

Jar Jar being a Sith lord would have been hilarious AND this film would at least have an antagonist that has a proper background.

I've been waiting for 'geek culture' to have its own "Disco Demolition Night" Maybe the nightmare that started in 2007 is finally coming to an end

Jar Jar as a sith is a shit reddit theory. You would be hired by Kathleen Kennedy to make a Star Wars film.

If you watch interviews he's pretty salty about the prequels. He wanted to make a family movie like ROTJ rightfully judging StarWars is for kids and ended up having to make "Terminator 5" as he put it to make fans happy. So he's probably hard as a rock now watching it burn while whipping his negris.

It's be shit but also hilarious. Like that Leia superman scene.

Why the fuck does every goddamn millennial look like a soycuck?

It'd be a better than what we got.

They've got be putting something in the food or water.

This is the reaction they subconsciously knew they should have had over the first movie, but it was brand new Star Wars after waiting for so many years, so they convinced themselves it was good. Now that the nostalgic glow has worn off they feel comfortable to shit on this movie. "Oh, I loved TFA and have no problem with nuWars or PoC and independent womxn, but this movie sucked because of the terrible writing and shitting on lore. Not at all like TFA, no, no."

kek

What if this backlash against TLJ is just a psyop to prepare the terrain for the triumphant return of (((JJ Abrahams)))?

Haha. They have now fucked up both avenues of creation. They could have played it safe like they did with TFA and probably be showered with false praise from post-purchase rationalization. Now they tried to do new things, they are all awful and make Lucas' stuff with the prequels look great in comparison. Its going to be fun now seeing people perform mental gymnastics shitting on the prequels faults such as Midichlorians and being too lighthearted/kid friendly/annoying, while TLJ does the exact same things… but worse.

could be what they are going for…. tbh shift all the blame to the current director of TLJ ….
Kathleen Kennedy:this is the reason nobody buys the ray and finn dolls!!!

Is the current director white? As in, bonafide white, instead of (((white, fellow goyim)))? Because that could be it, indeed.

Dialogue is wholly lifted from ESB

Jew Jew and Kennedy are the main reason Star Wars has been raped.

seems fuckin silly to me, buying something just to show how much you hate it.
but apparently "otaku" do it in japan and it works. fucked if i know man.

maybe they already owned it, also buying the cheapest merch you can find, burning it and refusing to buy more makes some some limited amount of sense

The writers and directors have hit the dreaded middle ground.

The first one was a marketing failure thus they can't go full pozz like they initially wanted triggering the hate of the radical liberal audience they tried to hook, but they are too prideful to go back to the soggy knee white nerds who they hate so much.

It's all downhill for them from here on in. I wonder if Disney will sell the rights back to Lucas similar to Saban with Power Rangers.

They should sell it to me for 1 USD. I'll take better care of it than anyone other than perhaps George Lucas…. pretty easy really no new movies and Nu-wars is buried worse than the holiday special and considered non-cannon.

TFA is ANH reboot. TLJ appeared to be an ESB reboot, based on the trailers and how TFA went. What we actually got was still mostly an ESB reboot, but also a bunch of shit tier OC.

He didn't. Carrie Fisher didn't get shit. Carrie Fisher died from a drug overdose. THERE WAS NO CARRIE FISHER IN THE MOVIE. COME ON.

Only the gayest of faggots can rationalize any Disney made Star Wars as being canon in the first place, but an official announcement to get their salt never hurts.

I'd take a Power Rangers sequel over this!

yes exactly.

I wouldn't mind. It was neat seeing all the old school toys in stores for a while. Worst we had to deal with was false hype that led them to a painful flop.

Anyone else got a sudden urge for Krispy Kreme donuts?

i fuckoing hate star wars
i knew the TFA was gonna be ANH rippoff i't ain't a reboot if the rebooted film is still canon, and i told all my normie friends it was gonna suck, none of them cared, and went to see it anyway
heck why not, maight as well go and enjoy my friends disapointment face once it's over
and enjoy i did
laughed my ass through the whole movie and saw them suffer just as much as they suffered BvS, i don't regret sparing a few shekkels to the mouse to mock my normie friends, then i swore it'd be the last time i'd support such a shitty movie just for keks
but seing how fanboys are reacting after seing it…
it really makes me want to reconsider watching it…
what do you say Holla Forums, is it worth a few shekkels if you just want to mock the movie and enjoy the salt, or should i wait for the torrent?

Star Wars sucks period. The most overrated trash to ever exist in the history of mankind.
Always has, always will.

DOUBLE DUBS OF TRUTH

The best parts are already made into webms. Don't give them shekels. Just make fun of it without watching it. I haven't seen TFA, TLJ, or any capeshit movies. It doesn't stop me from shitting all over them whenver I get the chance.

How is that hook-nosed, talentless kike supposed to improve on things?

POST'EM!!!

It's pretty clear he wanted to do high quality didactic films for children. He wanted to both give them something that celebrated culture instead of subverted it and he wanted to make something that wasn't cynical trash. Pic related is correct, although in reverse. The prequels aimed to make the high brow accessible for kids. The OT was more or less Flash Gordon mixed with Dune on steroids. The Disney stuff is pure brainwash and demoralisation.

By bringing in more pandering, more interracial romance, more mystery boxes, and more importantly, more lens flare.

lel, good riddance

Bait

All chinks are ugly.

The OT had high brow elements. Lucas was doing his own version of the Arthurian myth only jazzed up with space ships and lasers.

They don't compare to white girls, but there are hot asians.

Pic unrelated I assume

Forgot to post pic of an actually attractive asian

Only if you're a faggot.

The OT was very high brow for what it was at times, the prequels just went full kino is what I'm saying.

>not burning the (((people))) responsible for it

the (((people))) responsible for most of the problems are never confronted why should this be any different?

A shame JJ isn't on that wanted poster.

If anything you should be thankful Disney fucked over one of its largest potential sources of shekels

His head is proportioned like a toddler's, so I'd be willing to guess his hormones never developed properly.

Except our space King Arthur ended up a pessimistic old hermit and mega loser who drinks sloth teat milk.

Neckbeard diet combined with beta lifestyle.

Or neckbeard lifestyle combined with soy boy diet.

He's faking a smile, it always makes a person look either insane or extremely concerned.

RT score is still going down.

how pathetic to have your whole life revolve around someone who most probably doesn't give a shit about you and would cuck you with chad without thinking twice.

Don’t pretend it wasn’t a cocktail of drugs and aggressive weight loss.

Hey look at the bright side, at least it wasn't a QT. The butthurt would have been too big and China would have started bombing countries left and right.

It has been shown that Star Wars make more money domestically than world wide and China doesn't even like it very much, because the government sees too many similarities between it and the First Order.

It all returns to nothing…

Yep that's part of it. It's not that the movie was shit per se (not really worse than TFA). It's that the whole prog bubble is bursting.This trilogy was conceived with the whole hillacunt fem-era in mind but Trump wrecked that train.

The end begins.

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

Banned for death threats lol

If you killed yourself now, maybe we won't have to deal with your successors in 10 years when they claim the sequels were kino too

Where's JJ Abrams and why isn't there an edit yet with his kike mug on it?

This?

I was hoping that the three would share on the wanted poster, but okay. I guess I can deal with that.

Feels good to have never been a Star Wars fan.

Why do they both look in pain? Pls no bully since I've never seen this and have no idea if they're SUPPOSED to look in pain.

All is happening just like with the Star Trek reboot. First movie well received with notable criticism, second movie panned, third movie = dead franchise.

Neat gif.

Strawmen are supposed to at least make sense, cuck

Stop this. It's like you heard your big brother say a funny word and now you say it in every sentence.

You'd be in pain too if you had to kiss a gorilla

And then Tarantino makes a R-rated Star Wars movie.

There is this infographic about the homosexual face/smile. Perhaps some user can post it as I’m on mobile

More like he saw tyrone blacking your wife and now brings it up every time you feel the need to shit up a thread with your kikery.

rlm meme

I've wondered this myself. When a notion or opinion spreads this fast that's usually because it was artificially perpetuated. But judging from the clips that have been leaded, I wouldn't be surprised if the movie was just so bad that it spread naturally either.

I'm not defending it but this whole "it's too damn long" think is a crap complaint. This movie sucks because of the writing, apart from the slow-mo and how it was edited it's visually good.

There are fake geek guys?! Fucking seriously? I mean, to what end? Oh holy shit is this ever a sad day for humanity.

No one can convince me that thing has a soul.

Legit one of the best Star Wars films easily.

Ahh. The law of diminishing returns. And right on time too.

She married a pajeet, so you're probably right.

It sure was.

Prequelkino is the pinnacle of George's splendour, the sequel trilogy will never be kino. In ten years the original saga will shine even brighter in a world of poz and despair and although as things get progressively worse Jew Jew's films might be less hated they will never see the same love as the prequels. From the days they were released the prequels have been loved. You will see that in the future when films are even more vulgar and on your nose about pushing white genocide that they will be seen as great works.

In a hundred years or so the few remaining humans will watch them with their families as they avoid the brown morlock hordes roaming the Earth. Each kino will be meditated upon, each comes with lessons for the young. The prequelkinos will have a beauty that will be forbidden by the world corporate marxist state, one that speaks to the soul of all noble people.

I still think Revenge of the Sith was a bit off. Anakin should've become evil in his 30s and Leia and Luke should've been toddlers when they separated since Leia said in RotJ that she remembered her mother's face. I mean, at least make it so Anakin's corruption was more of an outside influence rather than him just acting like an emo asshole bit by bit. Its one of those things that the old comics, novels and CN's Clone Wars fixed up a bit (although CW fucked up Ventress), but still yeah, prequels were actually pretty good until III, which was great in a lot of things except the way it handled Anakin's corruption.

I sort of have to agree tbh, even though it was really good and was visually magnificent it didn't fully mesh with the OT. I think the big problem was that George's story and vision was way beyond what could truly fit within the constraints of a film trilogy. There's just too much and it had to be squeezed into so little time and it had to be compressed a lot.

Also, I wish George had went with Asajj instead of Maul in TPM. She's a total QT and would have worked better.

Actual teddy bears defeating the first ordah in the next flick?

cum outa yor echo chambers whining lil manboys

TOMATOMETER
93%

METASCORE
Universal acclaim based on 54 Critics

Didn't even wait until the body was cold before he started chewing.

That's a tranny isn't it?

I'm glad Bowie is dead so he doesn't see that.

Look at his face, dude. The guy has no real ethnic or cultural belonging anywhere in the real world so he seeks emotional refuge in the realm of Hollywood vicaria.

he nfl ratings are way down, the stadiums are half empty, and niggerball was recently rated America's least favorite sport.

found the homosexual

Top Kek.

Cosmo?

Waht is that?

It's a tranny.

Not even fresh anymore.

So THAT's how they turn to the darkside.

Kathleen did it! She actually managed to fuck up Star Wars. Who said women weren't even more capable than men at fucking up?

Theres going to be books written about this.

Kathleen

Sure proved us wrong. Womyn CAN be just as big fuckups as men. #equality

No, no, you disgusting misogynistic shitlord. Kathleen transcended mere fuckups, she took us into a realm of embarrassment and failure no male could ever hope to reach. Truly, women have finally found the one thing they are better at than men.

are you retarded?

Empire isn't as great as Reddit claims it is.

Seriously. Leave it to a woman to fuck up a license to print money

that isnt even what cuck means you memeshit

Well she is dying…

Lucas made the mistake of surrounding himself with Hollywood dorks who were more concerned with making money than with making art during the OT. The highbrow elements of the OT are too sparse for them to come into their own except when taken with the PT as context.

I am curious as to what Porgfag's testosterone levels are.

lol, are those groans of pain in the audience?

If you knew anything about story structure and how smart Lucas actually is you'd realize that the theory is absolutely legit.

Unfortunately Lucas did such a bad portrayal of jar jar in ep1 he pussed out and changed the story. If jar jar wasnt a cgi cartoon and portrayed as a retard, it would've worked.

The prequels would've mirrored the originals if this path was carried through.

And like I said before, if you knew anything about story structure, you'd see what it could've been. Unfortunately, we'll never know.

"The stories rhyme" - Lucas

It makes no sense. There are already two sith in TPM. Either Palpatine has two apprentices or Lucas’ plan was that a fairly young Gungan was Darth Plagueis, and that he chose to be a Gungan on Naboo known for being clumsy.

Only retards on reddit who convinced themselves Snoke was Jar Jar and TFA was going to be awesome bought into this shit.

also, the movie ends on not-Hoth. I laughed my fucking ass off at the line of dialog that points out that they are on a salt planet rather than a snow planet

salt planet…..bolshe-fornia or Spain?

This is a new one to me and smells like absolute bullshite.

I sometimes wish I could be a brand loyal nu-male hipster fag, it must be so relaxing to have zero standards on behalf the media I consume and joyfully eat shit up like a lobotomized guppy without a second thought.

Do a fucking google search retard. It’s an old theory.

dailydot.com/parsec/star-wars-jar-jar-binks-secret-sith-fan-theory-force-awakens/
moviepilot.com/posts/3738681

Have we started the fire?

It really is unreal how dead inside you have to be to act like this as an adult.

Must be bliss to be that ignorant.

Reddit hates Interstellar because it isn't nihilist enough for them. Post-modern psuedo-edgelords who don't believe or support human spirit

It's rising.

Wait, why are normalfags turning on SW all of a sudden? The nuWars films are filled with diversity, feminism & SJW approved, so why is it about this film that pissed them off?

It's a shit movie.
And after Tump and the anti-SJW movement it gets more accepted to be against shoehorned in politics.

with webms like this I wish I wouldn't speak german since that takes the fun out of it

In my experience people who act like that tend to be obnoxious.

probably more soy than testosterone in his blood at this point

JJ Abrams capitalizes off of a phrase common among stupid people and apologists who desperately want something to be good when deep down they know it isn't. "Just give it a chance…" I have heard this sentence from so many people about this film and so many others. When something like this comes out, they give the first one a chance. They know it's shit, but they assert it'll be better in the next one.

Then the next one comes out, and now not only are they angry because that movie is shit, they're angry because the first one was shit too.

Disney severly underestimated how much people legitimately idolize Luke Skywalker, not just as a character, but as an ideal of what being a true hero is, and turning him into a bitter, old coward who turned his back upon all his ideals established in the originals soured a ton of people because it goes against everything the character representing when they grew up.

Don't forget making him a weird pervert who drinks alien milk fresh from the teat.

Sadly this is probably what will happen.

Luke Skywalker people idolize

Luke Skywalker Disney demonizes

Little fucking wonder people who idolized Luke Skywalker as a kid are so revolted by the idea of him failing to the greater degree than even Yoda did. Yoda KNEW Anakin was trouble and only allowed him to be trained to honor his fallen apprentices wishes. When Anakin turned, Yoda immediately confronted the source of the problem and merely lost in a fair matchup against Sheev. Snoke didn't even have to really do anything to cause Luke to fail as a master, he just did.

*ruins your childhood*

>Ruins meaningless buzzword movie franchise.

I don't get this phrase. How can someone's childhood be retroactively ruined? It's already experienced and the memories won't be altered without heavy brainwashing.

I get the feeling that anyone whose childhood is still ruinable is still actually a child.

It's a meme, you dip. But it's referring to how the nu-wars movies aren't just terrible, but retroactively shit on the original movies. Oh, you thought you had your happy ending? Well no, fuck you. All that work defeating the empire was for nothing. Turning vader to the light and defeating the emperor was for nothing. Luke becoming a jedi and marking a return of the order to the galaxy was for nothing. Han and Leia falling in love was for nothing.

Remember all those meals your mom fed you?

She pissed on them, because you ruined her life.

Not everyone grew up in broken homes or pozzed LGBBQWTF "families".

How would that ruin the childhood, though? I was such a dimwitted child didn't my childhood remained happy despite my mother's passive-aggressive meal sabotages.

The stories aren't real. If you realized that you could easily ignore anything you don't like even in the original movies. You must be child to have such a poor understanding of reality.

Rian said, “Let’s take the archetypal hero of a thousand faces and make him a miserable coward.”

Now if you are a communist you’ll love this, because you hate society and are insane. This is why most of the reviewers are orgasmic about the movie and don’t understand why actual humans despise it. Normal people see this as similar to a christmas special that ends with child porn.

Now the fig leaf they use is, ‘but Luke is brave at the end’ which is irrelevant. He isn’t the archetypal hero anymore. It doesn’t matter what he does once he fails.

When you get older and have children you will find you have more sentimentality about your past, and when you go to the areas of your youth and see them changed, you’ll feel sad, because you can’t return to them. It’s all he more potent when the change was needless or destructive.

But you seem averse to the very discussion of childhood places being up-ended. Why? What does it harm? Kennedy is a cunt who wrecked Star Wars, and the memory of what she did taints the movies. This is not difficult to grasp.

The essence of all cuckoldry is mind over matter, and suppressing your natural feelings- your instincts built up by thousands of years of evolution and ancestral memory- over devotion to concepts. Star Wars was changed solely to be vindictive. A cuckold will just sit passively and say nothing, and rationalize it, ignoring what he feels. But it is an attack.

and envy……the engine of communism is envy.

Seems you take children's fantasy movies too seriously. Just like the people pretending the new ones have meaningful message to deliver.

Pissing on Luke was the last straw that they shouldn't have touched.
They outkiked themselves with it.

I think you missed my point in your desire to affect maturity.

Clearly this. They put a poor helpless goy ""in charge"" so he takes all the blame. You can see some "apologize" threads with that jew as pic related on cuckchan… I don't understand since TFA was already so shitty.

What sort of idiot do you have to be to think that kike would do a better job, when it's he that laid the groundwork for the current shitshow, on top of actually never having managed to create anything of value in his whole career.

Oh, right, a redditor.

Trips of truth. Too bad Tarantino is a shabos for the Weinstein's and pretty much all of Hollywood by extension.

It's better than Empire

So are they really upset or are they trying to salvage their careers as critics before the normies see them as shills?

The desire to continue to remember things as they were intersect with retcons of character behaviors and basic story-telling elements we thought were set in stone, such as established Force prowess and one's ability to use it without extensive training.

Good.

I bet they're going to do something stupid like pretend JJ was not involved in TLJ in any way and that he will save the third movie. Normalfags will believe the meme and beg for him to "come back" despite never leaving. And it will all be just more of his mystery box bullshit and the movie will probably start with some bullshit about TLJ just being a "force vision" Rei had while training with Luke on not-Dagobah or wherever the hell the movie takes place.

If only.
And it still wont bring back Han and Leia. Or make it where they werent divorced.

What's wrong with her. Why are her eyes disproportional small? Why are her lips so thin? Is this FASD as well? Is she a lizard? Why does she look like a tranny?

Blade Runner?

Blade Runner 2049 > TLJ

I haven't seen either, but I agree with this statement.

She’s an aging shiksa who sat on Jewish cock for thirty years so now she gets to dictate things about an autistic hippie’s space opera. The upshot is she put a weasel-nosed kike in charge and he left a bunch of mystery boxes that the next guy decided to take a steaming shit inside of.

It's the best a couple of illiterate Indian doctors could do. Kinda hard to get good surgery when you're a pennypinching kike who refuses to not only spend any money but also bother giving it to anyone who could actually do a good job.

This, numale bugmen crying about a shitty sequel "ruining their childhoods" make me rage

you have to go back

This. Alec Guiness wasn't joking when he told that kid to stop watching Star Wars. These are the same people who get butthurt over Harry Potter movies.

Same. The goose alone guarantees it.

/r/ing the picture of Adam driver next to the a Wyatt Mann racemicing cartoon.
Can anyone help me out?

This tbh. It wsa trendy to hate on prequel kino for a while but now that the jews are running Star Wars people have to admit they were pretty great.

Alec Guinness was a cunt who played dress-up his whole life but then acted like it was a sin for kids to like sci fi.

One of my testicles just inversed.

No shit. Fucking Bad Moms Christmas > TLJ, and I'd rather have weasels trapped in my pants than watch that jew-shit.

But was he right?

newsweek.com/racist-rose-tico-wookieepedia-page-753063
archive.is/F0PY8

> On Tuesday, Tico's page on "Wookieepedia," a fan-run online encyclopedia with entries about everything Star Wars, was edited to include racist comments. Her name was changed to "Ching Chong Wing Tong," and her homeworld (Hays Minor) to "Ching Chong China." A fake quote was also attributed to Rose: "Heil Hitler and I don't know why I was casted [sic] in a good movie like Star Wars."

kek

This is my fear. They are trying to see what they can get away with. They still make their money and if there's enough backlash they can go back to (((JJ abrahms))) who is responsible for all the bullshit cliffhangers you know he had NO follow-up for. Everyone talked themselves into liking TFA even though it was complete shit. They will retcon and "fix" some of the most egregious errors including bringing luke back as a force ghost and giving him some token redeeming value. It will still be shit and people will swallow disney's cum and thank them for correcting what this new guy did.

The worst thing is that people still think midichlorians = ki, when they are just a logical consequence of being a force adept.

Technically it is a sin, ask /christian/

playing dress-up or hanging around with young men?

I found this by chance, the story was published under the url title "trashed-5" which is makes it all the more curious.

fox6now.com/2017/12/17/__trashed-5/
archive.is/1nyAx

So what happened? Did he absolutely hate it, did it upset him so much he died halfway through? Was his follow up comment to the newspaper BTFO some soyboy editors?

Who the fuck cares? He played make-believe his whole life.

Nice "rebuttal", bugman

IT WAS HIS JOB

and yoda took it.
He should be glad Yoda didn't set him on fire, since apparently ghost Yoda suffers from dementia.

It's funny you say that. Star Wars is a massive cultural force that invades just about every piece of media. Regardless if you take it serious or not it's still pervasive in your life. So what's better? Having it end in a nice tidy way that gives our heroes the outcome they strove for or a continuation by some talentless hacks that bought up the series for billions just to churn out story and character raping trash that people will argue about for years to come.

It really isn't. My only contact with it is pretty much traitorposting and the "Luke, I'm your father" meme only.