4 AM

Losing control?

Do you prefer more strategic or more action games?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
saucenao.com/search.php?db=999&url=https://8ch.net/v/src/1469177476794-0.jpeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

We are not watching Gundam today or for the next few days.

Working on another silly Path of Exile build

There's a magic documentary I wanna show after music

Morning everyone!

Holy shit that Trump speech am I right?

>Vincent looks through texts and discovers this girl is gone
third pic is mfw

Morning, niggers. What's up?

Action.

I didn't hear, what'd he say?

Good morning everybody

How was your day/is your day so far?

Looking forward to anything coming up?

So the car's in the shop now. Dude says it's gonna be a $900 fix because the brakes are totally trashed. Also said the hub was bound to break pretty soon too, which would be another $250. JUST.

Morning magicanon

I'm so sleepy cause I woke up late yesterday and didn't nap before thread. Whats up?

Its like an hour and a half long go watch it

Who needs brakes anyway?

DnD Goyim

Action.

Fine until a certain moment, still kinda funny. see

Gonna take a crap load of screenshots of Mila tomorrow.
Sorry about the car.

I'm gonna take some exams in a week. I'm scared.

Watching The Departed right now. It's almost done. Good movie. Don't know how much longer I'll be up, though. Might just try to find some new DS games once this is done.

Can it wait? There is a magical girl show ready for today.

forgot pic

You studying a lot at least?

Hey nigs

Action, but I am no shy to strategy
I got damn love a good action game that requires quick thinking and/or a 'plan of attack' in a way
Games that require you to think things out both on the long term and on the fly, with fast-paced combat, is basically what I am saying.

What he say? Didnt hear anything.

Man thats a good fucking game
I love it so much, how far are you? You beat it yet?

Sure! Can't really do anything about it because you're one of the moderators if I remember

I've always wondered, why the raiden image instead of a yakuza heart image?

Sweaty and happy. You?

Ritsu has glasses?

no

In other news, Tumblr might finally be dying. Which could be good or bad, depending on your outlook on things.

Can't wait to hear yet again about how none of you have done anything new since the last thread.
Kill yourselves.

Exams are nothing to fear. Just remember that everyone involved with exams generally WANTS you to do well. Get sleep the night before, and ANSWER THE QUESTIONS. Good luck.

Basically same stuff as always but thought out better.

Why not?

How'd that happen?

I read your post, does that count?

Getting ready for the final boss. I'm kinda shit at the game, so I might need a break.

I started out as a Raiden poster, just didn't have enough images.

That's rich.

Well, you're only wasting more of your time by commenting every night. Best thing you can do is ignore it and hope it dies.

hello

Shit, man, because I'm an idiot. I don't know.

I'll probably feel your pain at some point. My struts and some other shit need to be replaced in a somewhat timely fashion and that's going to be like a thousand dollars.
Pretty comfy. Star Trek Beyond was alright apart from Karl Urban who was just terrible with the delivery of his lines.

You've got a week! Do it. What subjects?

Whats shakin user?

I know, I've missed those speeches
I bet he's going to make huge gains due to it, especially in contrast to how weak Hillary's will be

It was fine, I guess. I didn't pass my test. Needed a 90%, got 87%. I just have to re-do the ones I got wrong.

BoJack season 3 is out, and I'm looking forward to watching that after my family leaves town.

Sorry pal.

You nap before thread?

Currently watching BoJack season 3.

Unsweaty and happy.

Considering the containment site might be dying, it would actually be really bad.

Yes

History and geography. Guess you're right, I'll speed through everything.

oh shit sorry, man.

You're shitting me, right? He's the best part of the fucking movies. He's probably one of the few things they got right.

Hm. Makes sense. Why not do all three of your waifu, raiden and yakuza?

Hes making huge gains because muslims are acting crazier and crazier by the week. Black lives matter too.

Shame about the not sweatiness but I cant argue with those trips.

Wolfspider, you goy.

Where are you

Jesus christ how did they manage that?

And how could they be that dumb.

I nap before and after the thread usually. My morning nap lets me do stuff during the day and the night nap lets me be awake for the thread

History is super easy, just treat it like any other story. I bet you can name off stupid shit about any show/anime/game story you like right? Same thing.

He's somewhere

Action games. I cant into RTS or GS they put me to sleep, more times than not. I liked Endless Legend and Civ 5 though, but they still wound up boring me. Endless Legend at least let me play as a hivemind scourge seeking out to just assimilate and decimate everyone and everything.

People who don't want to use a handbrake just to stop.

Looking forward to those screencaps. Take plenty of good ones!

yeah. I still haven't been cleared for Financial Aid for school or bought books yet. AND our fridge has stopped working.

Sauce?

Yeah, it's gonna completely wipe out every cent I have.

Oh so it didn't suck? Or just didn't completely suck?

damn ,sorry to hear user. At least you can retake it though.

I still haven't gotten around to watching that. Been playing vidya games.

Please help me I am dying horribly

I heard muslim shit went down in his prefecture? You worried or something?

Go on Tumblr. They just recently started running loud ass audio ads that you can't close, even with adblock.

You'd be surprised at how badly staff can fuck up that site.

I love the gameplay though. Real faced paced creative puzzle
Quick thinking, simple mechanics but you can do a lot with them
More importantly though, which k/catherine do you like more?

That's not just a meme, it's art.

No idea, I just like tradition. The only thing constant is that Raiden HAS to be my first pic.

Fucking Obongo.

west CG was a mistake.

Same, I'm just shit at puzzles.
Katherine is better for Vincent imo.

Consider suicide.

Who needs to stop anyway?

Guess so. Tumblrtards probably won't leave anyway. At least the hardcore ones that are the real problem.

I am the bone of my sword

Now I am

Steel is my body

Ah, I see. Tradition is important. I do the same with my first image. Sorta.

But then who'd make your bible animes?

Only if you give me a live demonstration first. Lead by example friend

You do. I've been hearing anons complaining about you in not-4am.

He's probably fine. He doesnt really go out anyway.

sup niggas

Wheneverly reminder

Do you think anyone here, or on this site in general, has not thought about suicide recently?

And fire is my blood

There is that but wait until the Democrat convention is halfway/over then you'll see polls giving huge gains to Donald, it takes 2 weeks or more for polls to take place

Well, the nigga has to show up eventually, it's DnD night

The Super Book reboot was made by westerns, japs had nothing to do with it

Oh! I finished the bomberman gccx last night. That last bit with all 5 guys playing at once was one of the most comfy things I've ever seen on the show. That should happen a lot more.

Where at now?

Still cant best the shower shitter moment. That one even had a banning.

Sup, Ritsu. gaining control of your lfe?

He was fucking robotic in this one. It's like they didn't know what to have him do so every now and again he'll just say dammit or by god.
He has a couple good moments but other than those he was so stiff throughout the whole thing.

It's pretty slow to start but once it gets going it really gets going.
I'd describe it like a two hour long episode of the show directed by the Fast and the Furious guy.
Apart from one action sequence I could always tell what was going on and there's lots of the overcoming horrible odds through ingenuity stuff that makes Star Trek so fun.
Pretty good/10 catch a matinee if the stuff in the trailers looks fun to you.

I get pretty uncomfortable when sweating, so that's fine. I like my trips.

Sounds like a really efficient sleep cycle.

Oh, it's fine. I actually saw my qt3.14 coworker after work. I don't want to be crazy about this, but I think she knew I was taking my test and came to ask me how I did.

It's super good, I think it's about BoJack dealing with the fact being known for his dream movie might not give him what he actually wants from life.

yo real talk the only time I considered suicide was when I tried workin at Dunkin Donuts. in between trappin and the rap game

lol

i went there 4u son

No thanks, I'll take your word for it though.

CUTE
obongo?

Try going through with it.

Good. We can start with you.

Why do you think /suicide/ exists?

I have created over a thousand blades

I am even kind of tempted to go and finish the after-game stages and try to go for all the endings and stuff.
One of few games I feel like I have it in me now to 100%. Real fun puzzles, I also really liked talking with the other sheep to learn tecinques.
My Nigger

Thats the beauty of these threads! Most of us have!

Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life

Have withstood pain to create many weapons

Not really. I haven't gotten 8 hours of sleep in a month at least. And I can't stay up more than 10 straight without dying

Thanks I guess but don't put yourself though hell again for me

Hey Holla Forums, thinking of working on a vn. I've been wondering, what exactly attracts you to your waifu?

Yet, those hands will never hold anything

wew spook.

Some Traditions are.

Hey, Not Ritsu.

Okay, that makes a lot more sense. The new Trek doesn't know shit about the old characters tbh

Obama.

I'm gonna replay to save them all.

>My Nigger
Yee.

So as I pray, unlimited blade works.

He'll probably win, but I doubt things will change. I really hope they do though. You hear about china telling murica to go fuck itself on the phillipino islands shit? WWIII is drawing ever closer.

Does he play a spider?

Exactly. Western anime.

Just on Holla Forums. I've been hearing complaints. We might need to start purging dissidents.

Theres a certain point where you sweat so much it cooles you down and you get this nice zen of sweaty mellow cooled feeling. Its nice. But unsweaty is good too. Whatever makes ya happy is all that matters.

But I dont know how, you have to show me first! Or at least do it together. Whats your skype?

What are the unimportant ones?

Its all about the soul. If you can't really feel her, its not gonna work.

Kind of a drow

honestly I just google image searched sumn cause them k-on girls is fierce.

ASS
DEM THIGHS TOO

nigga it's dmx fo'real check the name dawg. I just brought my mang a present man that's my roll dawg no what I'm sayin tho

She loving you for you, not for your dick

I don't think I've ever seen anything so pathetic in my life. I suddenly have self-esteem again. The fact that this broken queer also shits up the board every night is probably related.

Don't worry, I have someone to show you.

yo is that some chikn?

The drive to improve myself she gives me whenever I see her smiling face. But hey, what the fuck do I know about romance? good luck with that idea, though.

Anything Islam entails.

Sorry, bud.

Man, All those end parts of that episode (combined with Arino playing a definitive game of my childhood) probably makes that my favorite episode
The versus mode was too good, I love it when the crew comes to play. Got this jem of a picture out of that.
I know in the Street Fighter 2 they do a similar thing after Arinos Challenge

Shit you could save them all? i didn't know that.
One of the sheep I didn't like ended up surviving while a lot I liked died because I was too incompetent to talk to them at the bar.

I'm sorry to hear, then. Sounds kind of shitty. Is it medical or just figuratively dead?

Revenge.

I guess that's all that's needed sometimes.

Go for mugi shes into niggers

Glad I could be of help

Eh I've only really seen it in a couple of threads if a Ritsu reaction pic gets posted. Saw one on Holla Forums too which was funny.

Doesn't sound too shabby. I'll just torrent it at some point.

Aw that's sweet of her. If that really is the case, she's definitely interested man, to some degree at least

Oh. I've never seen obongo used before.

Hips and Thighs, all day every day.

yo, fo'real nigga, you lucky you my nigga nigga cause i'ma let that nigga slide nigga, niggas out here don't play.

Man, it's already 4am.
RTS all the way
I used to play the fuck out of Starcraft 1 and 2, Age of Empires, Age of Mythology, etc. I was fairly good at SC as well, for when I played.
My birthdays have always been pretty shitty. I don't think my family intends it that way, but they're just so extremely uneventful. Especially now, compared to when I was young.
On an unrelated note
It was pretty fun.
Recommend me some drinks to drown myself in for my birthday.

Red Mage has joined the party

Depends on the game.

Nice! I'll watch that one next then.

And yeah my favorites are when Abe comes to play. You'd think he'd be better after watching games for years on end.

No clue, never really had this problem until this year.

I'm too white to understand what that means.

Action.

I too and looking forward to Bojack. Probably my favorite western animation currently airing.

Kinda in a dry spell with gaming. Any interesting suggestions? Been so bored I have been playing japanese dating sims. They are all terrible.

Probably the most use you've had as a human during your pathetic stint on this earth.Who do you think will themselves first? You or your parents?

It's possible apparently.
I fucking saved Justin (THANK GOD) and the cop, which was the one you didn't like.

>Oh. I've never seen obongo used before.
I think it came from Holla Forums shit.

Well, you're not a "kid" anymore, even if you feel like one.

Yeah, it was probably the best Telltale game in a long while. Too bad what happened to them.

Close enough. Especially if assassin.

Oh? Who?

Its pretty important to islamists. That makes it important for us to know we can divide them from it and to act accordingly.

Dreams too, but thats about it really.

You're becoming popular. But will you use your new powers for good?

Get birthday cake flavored vodka!

You

It means
I went to school with black people.

体は剣で出来ている。

I've been considering sowing my wild oats and finding another avatar friendly place to shit up a bit, get my name out there more you know?

You poor soul

dafu you want out'cho birthday tho? yo loved ones celebratin w/ u ain't enough dawg? suggest sumn, go to the park or sumn n git blunted nigga shoot.

dey make that tho? I'ma cop some when I get out this rehab tho

Ride home fat chick gettin high trump speech was awesome.

Bravely Second is pretty. What eroges let me rape twinks?

Brb power cleans

Alright.

missed it what happened?

Go for it. Does it capture my good side?

One day you're going to have to tell the fat chick you used her for free car rides. I hope you tell us how she reacts assuming she doesn't kill you.

My first thought was to blame the director but everyone else was fine, it was just McCoy that looked like he couldn't relax and act.
He doesn't ruin the movie but it always felt jarring every time he said dammit [character's name] or by god.

Black Velvet Canadian whiskey is my go-to because it's cheap as hell and mixes nicely with cola but it's your birthday so splurge on some nice rum instead

yo syntax a lil off fool, but I see u nigga.

fuh'got da q

i missed it to, I stay jerkin it to tiffany trump tho, that bitch fine as a mug

Her sister that's my age came along, but I'm not sure which is into me. Might be both.

Our schedule is posted to a group on FaceBook and that would be how she'd know. I kind of want to add her but that might be weird.

Might want to get that checked out, then.

This season is really weird. There's an episode where he goes underwater and 90% of the episode is pure gibberish.

Mega Man 8-bit Death Match is really fun.

True.

They make vodka in literally every flavor.

It'll be fine. I tend to get a little antsy when it gets too bad then crash and sleep a bunch in one day and then go back at it.

I will never feel like an adult. Always looked too young for my age. Manlet status doesn't help either. It's either get /fit/ or never ever be confident. I choose the former.
What happened?

shit taste

I'm grateful for my family. We're close knit, if anything they're the only reason I might still enjoy my birthdays. It just seems I have nothing special to do, and that fact makes me a little sad. I'll probably just jam out to some shitty rap all day and play video games.

you may be on to something there user
Had a funny experience with some rum-cola back home. I don't think I'll be drinking rum any year soon.

Justin is the best, glad I always talked with him. Cop was good, but I couldnt save em
Daniel is the sheep I didnt like that I saved on accident

Yeah, I love watching Abe. He makes good wisecracks too. I really like watching arino challenge him (or anyone) to arcade machines.

Ah, the path of yandere dev huh?
I was dead inside by 11.

Cmon now, we both know thug niggas dont say words like syntax.

Hello friends.

Mix of strategy and action is what I like. I can't go full on strategic though, I would rather not bother thinking so hard about a game.

all of the above nigga

quit playin

eh, wouldn't surprise me. It's suiting either way.

oh, is her sister cute too?

ah I see. Establish some sort of relationship with her first and THEN add her, but then again…
> using Facebook

I prefer coconut vodka personally. Mixes good with fruit drinks.

I've skipped the arcade bits for a long while now in my rewatches, I'm really starting to regret it. I only started skipping them because I get depressed thinking about how I'll probably never get to visit japan

Blame the writers then, they didn't give him shit, also they made Sulu gay, where it pissed George Takei off.

k friend.

Know the feeling.
They became "cinematic story" instead of GAME devs.

I saw some improvement later on but he died before he could make a good turn around.

Don't really care it's a good nickname.

Nah we're good, I'm not using her, we're genuinely friends. She's just lusting for my cock a bit, but I've made it clear that is not happening. Also I'm playing for gas.

He pivoted the GOP into the centrist, peace party and got multiple standing ovations, chants of "Yes You Will." Countered Clinton's inane "I'm with her" by his stating "I'm with You."

It was a populist, nationalist masterpiece. The game's pretty much over, the race is now Trump's to lose.

I am sure that they were a pain in the ass. Got any good stories of chimp outs?
I was right with you there, bud.

you be doubtin me homie?

Nah 4am will always be my home.

Morning user!

Hows your day so far?

Sounds fucking rad.

Oh shit.

This.

My god what is with all this ugly western made shit in the thread.
Needs some good to balance this out.

Doing alright.

bitch is fierce dawg

can't wait he gon' make america great again. hopefully one where I can impersonate feds to steal people's cars.

damn nigga that shit decadent

What is the purpose of bacon flavoured vodka when you can just drink vodka while cooking bacon?
Even better that way.

Ok, just don't die.

Not really.

Yeah, I know >FaceBook. I only use it to get the schedule each week since it's so convenient to just check.

Plus I might also add a few more people from work, too. Makes it seem less weird.

Did he reveal that he's actually somewhat progressive in some policies?

Just giver the d

Least you got more yuri

Tons.

How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big - Scott Adams

I’ve covered a lot of topics in this book, and I thought it would be helpful to provide a summary to wrap it all up. Keep in mind that if you skipped to the end of the book to read this section, it will seem extraordinarily unpersuasive out of context.

The model for success I described here looks roughly like this: Focus on your diet first and get that right so you have enough energy to want to exercise. Exercise will further improve your energy, and that in turn will make you more productive, more creative, more positive, more socially desirable, and more able to handle life’s little bumps.

Once you optimize your personal energy, all you need for success is luck. You can’t directly control luck, but you can move from strategies with bad odds to strategies with good odds. For example, learning multiple skills makes your odds of success dramatically higher than learning one skill. If you learn to control your ego, you can pick strategies that scare off the people who fear embarrassment, thus allowing you to compete against a smaller field. And if you stay in the game long enough, luck has a better chance of finding you. Avoid career traps such as pursuing jobs that require you to sell your limited supply of time while preparing you for nothing better.

Happiness is the only useful goal in life. Unless you are a sociopath, your own happiness will depend on being good to others. And happiness tends to happen naturally whenever you have good health, resources, and a flexible schedule. Get your health right first, acquire resources and new skills through hard work, and look for an opportunity that gives you a flexible schedule someday.

Some skills are more important than others, and you should acquire as many of those key skills as possible, including public speaking, business writing, a working understanding of the psychology of persuasion, an understanding of basic technology concepts, social skills, proper voice technique, good grammar, and basic accounting. Develop a habit of simplifying. Learn how to make small talk with strangers, and learn how to avoid being an asshole. If you get that stuff right—and almost anyone can—you will be hard to stop.

It might help some of you to think of yourself as moist robots and not skin bags full of magic and mystery. If you control the inputs, you can determine the outcomes, give or take some luck. Eat right, exercise, think positively, learn as much as possible, and stay out of jail, and good things can happen. Look for patterns in every part of life, from diet to exercise to any component of success. Try to find scientific backing for your observed patterns, and use yourself as a laboratory to see if the patterns hold for you.

Most important, understand that goals are for losers and systems are for winners. People who seem to have good luck are often the people who have a system that allows luck to find them. I’ve laid out some systems in this book that seem to work for me. Your experience will differ, but it always helps to be thinking in terms of systems and not goals.

And always remember that failure is your friend. It is the raw material of success. Invite it in. Learn from it. And don’t let it leave until you pick its pocket. That’s a system.

My cock is a twink only zone. Don't make me draw a mustache on your waifu.

Fapping is suffering

This is made for you!

yeezie quezie lemon squeezie

Probably won't

wew

Yeah, but he paired policies. So went on a pro LGBT spiel that lead to him announcing he wanted to give churches unrepealable tax free status, even if they preach about politics.

Well I finished The Departed. It was pretty grim. I am glad the bad guy didn't get away with it, though. I wish Mark Wahlberg got more screentime. He was good in the movie.

Vodka always tasted like nothing to me. It was more like just a punch to the throat. Not particularly enjoyable, but if it gets you drunk it doesn't matter right?

I wouldn't have a problem with "cinematic story" walking simulators if they didn't falsely advertise themselves as games. Interactive movies (for the lack of a better term) are not actually a bad concept, in my opinion. They just need to be known as such.

talk shit nigga i'ma hit da hoe up 4 a collabo and get in dat pussy at the same time nigga.

Have not heard of this before.

Happy B-day. The last episode is the best. Bloody Mary is best girl

Let me guess? Visiting fish people?

But konata isn't even here yet

The flavored kinds very very slightly watered down and on ice taste alright. I don't do shots.

Definitely action, but I don't want a game that doesn't make me think about which actions to choose strategically.

Damn I'm 30 minutes late and miss all the good shit

Mornin senpai.

scott adams is fucking smart. I'm in the middle of God's Debris and some of the points he makes are really thought-provoking.

The arcade bits are great. I thought they were just an odd waste of the episode when I started, but they are a personal favorite now, watching arino be abnormally good at arcade games (when he struggles with console ones) and winning prizes, or visiting quaint toy shops and stuff. Its precious and comfy.
And dont be down in the dumps about Japan, man. I am sure if you really want to you could get there eventually.
Hell, when I start getting enough funds I am planning to start learning nip so I could potentially get a work of do business there, granted how unlikely that is.

He is more likable at the end but man I just didn't like listening to him whine and bitch
The other sheep never sounded as bad with their whining as he did to me.
That game is still so good, I am honestly have started to get tempted to buy it again when I learned the Collectors edition is still being sold at MSRP.

Cause Big Boss is where its at. You go for Quality first!

Not that much, I remember when this little 5'3 black kid tried to start shit with me and I threw him around. One of the Black kids after I graduated tried to jump me, another time one of the bigger thug blacks that stole kids money and sold dope got expelled for robbing this little ginger kid inbetween the lockers. Last I heard he was in prison for car theft.

We had a hard ass principal and some rough teachers so the blacks we did have were kept in line more or less, they just got real rowdy and started shit sometimes during class getting us classwide detention two times a week usually.

Actually there was one time this halfbreed tried to stab my cousin, but my cousin blocked it with his bag and then the teachers came. As well as the fight when my cousin got jumped by a black kid and ended up winning by biting the fucker in the leg. That shit was funny.

Thats good, loyalty is important.

Anything bacon is delicious. Does it need anymore reason?

scott adams from 30 rock?

Well I am. I can't stand for that ugly shit above to be sitting there.

Morning ae86! You are a bit late.

Hows things going?

One of my friends is going to help me start learning nip now actually! He gave me a very short lesson tonight, though I barely remember it already ha

It's not just that they say how much your choices matter when they don't.

That was an agreeing wew just so you know.

I hear ya, but yeah I'm gonna save him and Archie and DEFINITELY Todd.

All right, I'm heading off to bed, my eyelids keep getting heavier.

Sleep tight everybody, catch you guys on Saturday night/Sunday morning

oh.
well, fair enough. It'll be an easy-in with the normalfags for you at least.

Try it out. Depending on where you go I've seen it at $10 for 1.5L

That's likely it. Simon Pegg's a funny dude but he didn't contribute to the writing of the two previous ones. The other credited writer I can't speak for since I haven't seen any of the stuff he wrote.
Thankfully that isn't really in your face. His husband gets maybe twenty seconds of screen time out of the two hours the movie runs.
He was in three shots through the whole thing. He's there, then he's gone, and he's never even mentioned in dialogue.

Night yoza! Hope you get some luck with the car stuff

Probably ood.

Good for him, I hope he beats Hillary if only to force the right to the left.

It's not my birthday. No spoilers, but I was hoping it would tackle suicide. That might be season 4, though.

Yes.

Night.

I'm pretty excited to move forward for once.

Garbage.

*good

Its just giving me an internal conflict since I oppose flavoured vodka, but I do want vodka for every meal

playing the game that robbed me of my youth again
killing thousands of siromas
for what reason would one do that

nigga how'm I gon differentiate da context of your fuckin wews if they ain't no fuckin structure to yo statement?

Goodnight

Fucking niggers. Schools should be segregated again.

More yuri!

Theres nothing wrong with flavored vodka if it doesn't drop below 35% alc.

Even the previous writers don't know what to do with McCoy. My favorite TOS character with the best present actor to play him and they do NOTHING!

Doesn't matter, Takei was adamant that Sulu was meant to be a representive of Asains and that he was STRAIGHT, fucking progressives pushin shit. And don't get me started on the "first gay major character" bs. This shows they don't know shit about Trek.

About in the middle. The milf is kind of flaking on me when I try and hang out with her outside work. It seems a bit odd because my co worker friends are convinced she's really into me. Also weird was that the first time we agreed to hang out outside work was her idea, but she ended up changing her mind at the last second.

Ah well, I only have a week left before I quit anyways.

The thing is I loved choose your own adventure books when I was a kid. If walking simulators put half an ass into making your decisions count for anything they'd be enjoyable, whether or not they're "games."

noooo

Don't you know 4th wave feminism / niggerism is all about segregation. I welcome it.

What are you, spineless?

If anything is going to kill me it will be a heart attack, nothing sleep related.

Trading 5% alc for something delicious is worth it. Unless you are dirt poor. Just means you get to drink more of it to get drunk.

True, I would've let them be.

Hope he is a good teacher! Is he fluent himself?
As long as you arent getting 'telephone'd lessons' you should be good.

Todd and his coworker both died from my playthough if I remember right, Todd pretty early too barely got to talk with him

This is more your taste? :^)

>Extreme pneumonia My fucking countrys health care nearly killed me
Breathing right now is heavy as fuck, I have no energy to play vidya. And when I get healthy from my pneumonia, I can't play vidya because of a broken fucking right arm.
How are you all doing?

Wait whoa why you quitting?

Telephone'd?

And hes only been learning a year or two now but at least its better than me trying to learn from lessons online. Cause I can ask questions about stuff and get immediate answers.

reminds me of this.

She reminds me of the simpler times. Times when things were good and I didn't have to worry about the future.

Yeah that aint happening. if anything its ramping up. I keep seeing my younger cousins talking about one future brown race and how good it is.

You admit you're gay yet catbra man?

Walking simulators still lack gameplay, a vital component of games. How can a game be considered a fucking game without actual gameplay?

Better than you, thats for sure. Sorry about your cat bud, what was his name?

I suppose it's because everything has to look good and "cinematic," therefore driving up the price of each scene and requiring a dumbed-down story for the sake of budget. All I want is an extremely creative text-based rape adventure

;_;

summer's almost over and I hate working and not having free time. Plus I need to do some film shit and school shit before I go.

Yeah same.
Todd probably would've developed into less of a chauvinist and more of a family man, but from what I saw was that he still cared. Everyone kept saying how he looked out for people even people he didn't get along with. Hell, if Vincent didn't take charge, HE probably would've been the leader.

wrong click. Meant for Dino crisis user. Sleep deprived mistake.

Not surprised they didn't tackle this season. Rough thing to joke about, let along talk about seriously.

The thing about walking simulators that drives me up the wall is the lack of content most seem to have. I tend to love games that I can spend the most time enjoying on some level, since it is all meaningless escapism in the end.

Might as well. What is drinking age for, right?

No surprise, coming from you friend.

Do they really not? insofar everything seems in order

Greentext this

But you are brown!

Wanted to go traditional, named him Ingemund.

The way her kindness shines through her usual stoic posture. Little things that let me know there's a person under there

Thing is Wolf Among Us did it the best, so you got off lucky, but there's some small ones that don't matter.

Oh well at least you got a little scratch to enjoy the rest of summer with hopefully.

I've said it before. I've got a really shitty stomach that gets upset easy. Used to be a big problem.

what country, and what happened with your healthcare?

bad feels though, user.

i'm kind of writing my text porn game. i'm lazy as all fuck. been like 4 or 5 days and i'm just finishing the last bodytype (besides the futa ones which will mostly be copypastes of the females)

w-we'll do it on sunday instead right?

Yeah like the game telephone, one person starts with a sentence, whispers it to another person, continued until its a different sentence.
Just a metaphor for how lessons could be slightly distorted from person to person.

Man now I gotta try to save him in a playthrough. Sounds like a nice guy.

Nigger, im most likely whiter than you are.

Aww, cute name. Sorry about your loss.

Oh boy what's this?

There was a rumour you got ackbarred.

Good?

Oh, ok.

BoJack made suicide jokes in the first episode of the season, which means you're experiencing suicidal thoughts.

Only thing I don't like about the 1.5L ones is they come in plastic bottles. I realize that's probably why it's so cheap but nothing screams bottom shelf like a plastic bottle

Ha oh well yeah maybe that might happen, I'll have to make sure I do a little on my own too so it doesn't.

That doesn't sound very br to me.

I need to turn my house into a death trap thanks for reminding me

dat nigga faggot is a total nigga faggot but he was totally in terms of the exodi.

dayuum

bottom shelf tequila be aight though. la prima plata por favor mami.

Also, you don't need to put much effort, just say "cinematic" and normalfags eat it up.

Yeah, there's an entire guide of what you need to do. It's Mass Effect for me all over again, 'cept the ending doesn't look like it will kill all it's potential.

Yeah.

I meant to spoiler that.

yes, this pleases me

That used to be my favorite mechanic. Thankfully, Yakuza does it right.

Why is 80% of the Gundam porn SD Gundam shit that don't even look like mechs?

Aight, I'll say my country Sweden
So fucking many American liberals think for some reason that Sweden has some fantastic fucking healthcare. That is so dead fucking wrong, trust me I've spent about 6 years of my life in different hospitals, and I go to a hospital(s) atleast 2 times every month. Our hospitals are so fucking full so that patients have their beds in the fucking HOSPITAL BATHROOM. My younger cousin died because they COULDN'T DETECT HER BRAIN TUMOR AND THEY CALLED HEAR SPLITTING FUCKING HEADACHE FOR "A CHILDISH EXAGERATION"
SHE WAS 9 YEARS OLD AND BLEEDING OUT OF HER FUCKING EARS
Holy fuck I could go on forever about the problems here. It's not like you Americans imagine it, but it ain't good in Sweden. What almost killed me was that my doctor prescribed me WARAN.

What is br?

Do it. Go full home alone and get inventive.

All of mass effect 3 was shit. And 2 was just passable. 1 was the only decent one.

Think of it this way. Walking simulators are like an even more barebones bethesda game.

don't think I don't have plans either

I fucking know. Mass Effect 3 WAS the ending game. That's what I meant.

I guess that's where the SD part gets exaggerated.

I know it's overpriced as fuck here. Dunno about the quality because my family's anti-mainstream medicine, so, by extension, I guess I am too.

One of my employers said she flew to another fucking country (thailand or singapore or something, I forget) to fucking save money on surgery.

I don't plan on playing the others either. Except maybe the new batman one, my entire family is nuts for batman.

Ironically, I have a really strong stomach, but I don't enjoy anything that would actually put it to the test.

I can't afford to not be cheap anyways. Take the hands you're dealt and all that.

Well I guess I will just go off to sleep. Got not much planned for tomorrow, maybe I'll play some more video games. Reminder that Jesus loves you! I guarantee someone is praying for you every night!.

We imagine you're getting raped to death by muslims and being replaced by new populations. If anything, your anger and story reinforces that belief.Sorry about your cousin, she deserved better

To trap them to stop them or keep them?

Oh. I gotcha, carry on then

how da whitest country b actin like niggas tho? don't make no sense fam. sorry bout da shawty though ain't e'en supposed to go out like dat fam, damn fam.

yo I'ma have to talk about how I wanna fuck a gundam in group tomorrow damn nigga u fucked up

fucking hell m8

Probably all that spicy peruvian food

That thing where they wax your junk

Good.
After fucking Arkham Knight, I'm reluctant.

kill, when I'm being assaulted by a force there's no time to trap them

Trust me, it's not THAT bad. Germany and Britbongistan has it worst. But we don't exactly have it good. Atleast I have my Mauser and deer knife

Ah fuck I work in 7 hours
Really gotta go hit the hay
Hopefully I wont sleep through my alarms like I did today
I would probably lose my job it that was the case
Granted that sounds more appealing as days go by
See you lovely faggots next time.

As long as you study you should be set! And with your weeb autism I am sure you could end up doing very well.

I always feel bad looking at guides but I think I may have to if I want to 100% this game.
Ill at least try to get what I can done before hand.

Good luck on waking up

Night arino!

Night man.
You're gonna need to if you wanna save em.

No, Scott Adams the guy who writes dilbert

considering you can get sued for injuries caused by self-defense…

I shave my pubes dude. No one waxes anything.

Make sure theyre dead, or your government might try to use them to testify against you for defending yourself. Canada and UK need the fucking Castle Doctrine.

But arent you guys the actual rape capital of the first world and all the immigration is turning your country third world? Dont get me wrong, I feel you there, the same is happening to Canada as we speak.

how can they sue when they don't even have a life anymores?

I need a castle

i meant that to agree

Good luck man

Shoot them, pull on their coats to make sure they fall into your doorsetp

NEW DND TIMES

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

7PM GMT

Castles get dreadfully cold in winter. You sure you want to have to clean it too?

Doesnt matter if theyre inside in Canada, UK or a lot of other EU countries. You can only use equivalent force to defend yourself from attackers, even in your home and can still be sued if you defend yourself. So if some dude comes in and rapes your little girl, and you beat him half to death to stop him, you might be going to prison.

Or just leave the scene of the crime if you can.

that's o.k you'll be my maid and clean it up for me

I retain heats well

Who's the artist of the first pic?
2n5 is my favorite.

My favourite game is quake, but I'm so bad at it. I like best action games with strategic depth but I'm too slow to play action games and too bad at analyzing things to play strategy games. The only games I'm good at are games like supreme commander, where I can use my overwhelming experience advantage to crush people into dust.

I could beats you in sup com

you play faf?

is the hospital mostly populated by muslims? if so I found your problem

Use sauce.
saucenao.com/search.php?db=999&url=https://8ch.net/v/src/1469177476794-0.jpeg
I just have them all in a folder.

Would probably still get time tbh sadly.

Imma pass on that one. I dont look good in maid outfits.

Thats a man.

;_;

and you've made sure that?

Y-yes.

Yeah. Fuck the police. Or just get one of those illegal flashlights that blind niggers

that's pretty cute

Going. Staying in the cytube, then gonna dream of cuddling sweaty Mila. Night everyone!

There is a map to see if you have one near you by the way. Just look around.
>tfw there is one near me but hesitant by my own looks since I'm a fatty

The secret is a really big fucking dog. Black people are scared as fuck of big dogs. My doggo strikes fear in the hearts of men at night.

N-no.

May pleasant mcnuggies come to you yaku.

those types are usually really easy going with looks since they likely have gender dystopia but it also depends on age, if they're underage they'll be generally trash, don't bother with anyone young even if they seem fine

cute

Didn't think of that, smart.

Just stating there are tools.

yo I think this e-machine at the halfway house bout to bite the dust fo'real tho.

my tax dollas at work

wut?

Liar!

Honestly we could learn a lot from the whites in south africa. Its all about big dogs, barbedwire and building up and commuting through bridges between buildings 2 to 3 stories up.

Hit it with a pipe, get them greenbacks.

I have a feeling like it's coming lads

cute

like what's coming?

Not like it matters. With Jim instituting media approved news and making his good goy board that cant have archive.is and only journalists can post articles in, on top of a lot of the vpns being banned and losing tor again, Holla Forums is on its way to censorship.

S-stop

gun noises

Death of Holla Forums, whether through another exodus or the slow erosion of free speech and rights.

cute

I was talking about the end of mankind but I guess yours works too

I-i said stop!

As if mankind would die. Sure it might only be muslims or africans or australians left, but some humans would survive.

and I said cute

The additional butthurt from shitlibs made it a 11/10 speech. Also seeing Alex Jones make Cenk roachout made this a pretty good thursday.

>Made some fan work for some cool peeps that gets fairly popular on twitter.

It's been an extremely good week so far.
Might treat myself and get Overwatch.

Do you have the vid of Filterboy going Full Male Vitality on the Turkroach

Asians and Abos aren't Australian

those spider proportions look off

damn I hate phone calls

Is that all australians are made up of now? I thought they had a good portion of white people left, if a little crazy?

that works

Sup guys. It's hot as fuck. I might go see weird al at the hollywood bowl tomorrow night which is cool.

Me too. They usually end up awkward after a while.

Sup plank. I think you missed the thread

I'm gonna head to bed early since I got stuff to attend in the morning. Until next time Holla Forums.

Night Plank.

We do but we're losing numbers
White Genocide and all

Doesnt help a lot of the whites nowadays want to be twinks I spose.

Yeah they're pumping the males full of Estrogen and the females full of Testosterone
That's why at every liberal meet up the females look manlier than the males

Yeah, I remember reading that health report on the estrogen given off by plastic bottles and how disturbing it was when you realize how much it may have helped to feminize millions of men.

W E W
M Y S I D E S

Shit I'm always late. Thread turned into pol now.

leave my fembois alone

You have no fembois to bother.

Yeah I dunno what hes talking about, were clearly Holla Forums, theres a difference ya know.

I don't bothers them

I'm a #Hillarymissle don't mislable my pronouns

Don't know what that is but sounds gay

Oh? What do you do then?

It's being on the right side of history goy.

I protect them, in my web

TIME FOAR QD HUNNY

get in biches

The picture and the statement lead to differenft, distinct conclusions.

Call me when the ufo ayyspiracies begin

Cutie Honey time.

And yet she shares the last name and union with a living personification of muh dick

Are we watching prawns

tuna tuna tuna, how naive of you

What'd ya mean, naive?

it's pretty lewd

Only so she can get more power. Or at least the rumours claim. Maybe she just liked him for his coke

I didn't know youtube had lewds

It's not lewd. Its just some half naked nip girls doing stuff. Think totally spies, but japanese edition.

get your waifu PHILLED right here fam

ho ho ho ho

You're not an ara, no matter what those repeating digits say, so stop it.

Action games m8

WHAT YA'LL LISTN'N 2 NIGGAS

cute

Embed related.

I-i said stop!

It's my 25th birthday and i'm trying to passthrough a GTX1080 to a VM.
I want to die

I think my headphones just died.
Fuck.

Rip.

You guys dont happen to know anything about Qemu, do you?

Howdy fellas

It depends on my mood but I tend to go more towards action. Can't even remember the last strategy game I played was