ST LOUIS NO!!!!

m.newser.com/story/244759/white-cop-shoots-black-off-duty-officer-at-crime-scene.html

archive.is/gSLwh

WHITE OFFICER SHOOTS OFF DUTY BLACK OFFICER IN ST LOUIS

100 bucks says not a single ape chimps the fuck out

seems like a mistake to me

user… I…

Bump

Why would they, this is an nignog that went out and tried to participate in society and, oh my god, went into law enforcement, too. Doesn't matter if he got shot, he's the enemy.

An oldie but a goodie.

Jesus Christ that guy looks weird.

God, this is a fucking paradox for BLM isnt it.

On one hand, this is a cop whose arrested and prolly shot a bunch of blacks himself so they wouldnt ordinarily care if he got shot.

BUT he is black so does their hatred of cops overtake their "love" of their own "people".

Sheeeeit

top kek

Not chimpout worthy tbh. It was a nigger sure, but a nigger cop? Imagine how fucked up the reason for a chimpout would be.

You're thinking like whites about this, try thinking about it like a nigger. They won't miss the chance for some free Nikes.

Do niggers use their EBT money to buy things, or just throw it inside a fire and use the fire to set fire to local businesses?

there hasn't been a single real chimpout since King Nigger left office

It's goddamn St Louis, literally the murder capital of America right now. No shit he's going to jumpy and the cop isn't dead. Blue on blue doesn't mean shit to me.

They'll take any excuse to riot.

street nigs dont like black cops so you're probably right.

This is why Christian Identity is the only truly white belief system. We are not just fucking animals who evolved differently… Whites are human, and niggers are beasts of the sun, who may have been the result of inter-species rape.

I'm taken aback that they expect a (((black professional))) to be treated any differently than a nigger on the street.

(((f)))

Hopefully this incident discourages any niggers who are thinking about becoming cops.

well the black cop wasn't killed, so nothing will come of this.

What do we know about the black cop anyway?
Is he even on the up and up or is he some kind of pro-BLM commie piece of shit who only has a badge for the hopes of punishing white teenagers?
Does he have a twitter? faceberg? social media of any kind to indicate where this specific nog stands on various matters.

I dunno, I'm trying to find out. Honestly since it's St. Louis I'm going to assume the black cop is one of the niggliest of nigs that inhabit that awful city.

I have little doubt he's well deserving of the bullet.

Nice

Undercover police officers are the most tatted up, thugged out pieces of shit imaginable no matter what the race. They have to be, they're blending in with criminals. Fuck this nigger trying to get money out of this due to supposed racial bias.

Christcucks, not even once.

dubs of absolute veracity checked.

Reported for intl. Your lies don't work here.

reported, kill yourself tanya nigger poster.

Is that why Phillip was sent by god to baptize a nigger and bring him into your faith? Have fun in your paradise, which will be mostly niggers and chinks with the current demographic shifts.

AYO HOL UP. U BE SAYIN JEZUS WAZ A KANG N SHIET?

Buttblasted christcuck detected