Found some info on the ladies that Ivanka hangs out with:

Found some info on the ladies that Ivanka hangs out with:

Ivanka Trump is friends with Dina Powell. Powell is friends with: Huma Abedin (through Teneo and Vital Voices), Hillary Clinton (through Teneo and Vital Voices), Valerie Jarrett (Obama Admin), Liz Cheney (through the Bush Administration), Laura Bush (through the Bush Admin), Goldman Sachs Pres/ Trump Econ Council Gary Cohn (through Goldman Sachs and an affair), Angelina Jolie (Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations High Commission on Refugees, through VV).
>gotnews.com/busted-sources-confirm-natsec-advisor-h-r-mcmaster-deputy-dina-powell-leaking-anti-trump-media/
>prnewswire.com/news-releases/diane-von-furstenberg-among-five-new-directors-of-vital-voices-global-partnership-59871337.html
>prnewswire.com/news-releases/first-lady-laura-bush-diane-von-furstenberg-gloria-reuben-to-present-awards-at-vital-voices-april-7-womens-global-leadership-awards-57139157.html

Vital Voices Global Partnership seems like one of the Female Globalist Groups mentioned- apparently Hillary Clinton was a founder of the group.
>vitalvoices.org/
>prnewswire.com/news/vital-voices-global-partnership

Connections to Soros:
>cnsnews.com/blog/mike-ciandella/dirt-earth-day-20m-soros-media-hype-roots-lenins-birthday-ice-age-fears
>discoverthenetworks.org/printgroupProfile.asp?grpid=7309

VVGP Co-Founder/President/CEO Alyse Nelson has strong connections to Clintons, UN, and is part of the CFR.
>vitalvoices.org/people/alyse-nelson/

VVGP Communications Director Katherine O’Hearn worked for major MSM, including CBS, MSNBC, Daily Beast, CNN, CNBC, and ABC. Worked in Saudi Arabia.
>vitalvoices.org/people/katherine-ohearn/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivana_Trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trumpcuck mods delete this thread in 3, 2, 1…

interesting but your motives are suspect

hahahaha how does this make you feel

nice sources btw

You are correct about her. The Pres knows about her inclinations and there is nothing we can do about it. I no longer suspect your motives, b ut do you have a solution to this obvious porblem?

i still don't know who you're trying to trigger by posting that disgusting thing.

0/10 would natsoc donkey-punch
ya Ivanka sucks, trump is her foot in the door to be a globalist kike against Chelsea.

she isn't a actual power figure she lost that right as soon as she started shitting out jew rats.

Can't control what your family does sometimes and that one did the worst possible thing imaginable by going rodent tier Yet I still have hope for the rest of the Trump family maybe they can realize some porlly already have jews are cancer. I see Ivanka as having great potential just to be smothered in genetic shit …what a waste could have been awesome instead she is just a rich jew racemixer.

Trumps boys though have to see the sickness of it unless they have gotten the jewess whore thrown on em and stupid enough to impregnate a gene stealing jew whore.

The only solution is a final solution including any Jew converts even if they aren't actual genetically Jewish.

HANG THEM ALL

You don't think she's genetically Jewish?

Only if en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivana_Trump is.

All the more reason to want her away from any positions of authority. I still have faith in Trump, but Ivanka is his Achilles heel.

WOW THE SHILLS REALLY DIDNT LIKE THIS THREAD

So I bump

Good work, OP

Of course not. Now we don't care. Now we don't care.

Wow, thanks for opening my eyes OP. It's almost as if all these people were just two sides of the same shekel!

1. nice reddit spacing you have there
2. it's not that one of his kids is hand manufacturing kikes
it's that most of his kids are manufacturing kikes

sage

Another "Fuck Ivanka, let's turn Trump against us!" thread

I know she's kind of a liberal NYC socialite married to a creepy Jew, but that's normal for Millennials and the Alt-Kike has been working on D/C .

Wtf, I'm with her 2020 now…

she may be a tranny

We have got to take ivanka out.
Get her and kushner stained with a big brush of doubt and distrust.
Get her and kushner separated from Trump and Bannon, ultimately.
Get them the fuck out.
We need a propaganda campaign, a big propaganda campaign to see this through.
You gotta get em outta there.
Gotta do it.

We uncovered that her lawyer is a donator to the Clinton Foundation a few months ago.

jesuis christk

We can get Ivanka separated from Trump.
We just need her to go do something else.
She should not be anywhere near the political process.
We didn't need her getting him elected, we certainly dont need her or her kike husband trying to fuck Trump's America First plan over.
She stands in the way of his immigration plans you dumb bastard hotpocketeers.

Sorry guys, I thought you deleted just ignore that last bit.

("We")

Is this part of a, dare I say it…

3.14159265359 to the power of 1488 ice hockey pocket billiards on a tectonic plate tarot card table soccer ball spinning in an equestrian performance sport environment with a golf club and a pair of swimming fins used to swim in a quantum dimensional schrodinger cat like not really but at the same time really chess?

That means we should just let her keep advising daddy to not fulfil his campaign promises?

Bump

it's almost like there's shilling going on

What the fuck are these sites you're using as sources? Make an infograph clearly showing these supposed connections and friendships or fuck off, I'm not clicking any of this shit till you get an archive.

Meh this is six degrees of kevin bacon-tier.

She lives in NYC and works in high end real estate. There is prob only two degrees of separation between her and every single (((elite))) in the world.

The bitch actively tries to stand in the way of Trump's implicitly pro white goals. This is not meh anything and I'm getting sick of people allowing her to fuck shit up just because she's an attractive blonde. She married a jew and is pro multiculturalism. What else do you need to say "GET HER THE FUCK OUT OF THERE ASAP"

i want to know how trump is so healthy at 70 given he's never exercised and he eats junk food.

i wish i could pound coke and kfc in my senior years and not have my heart explode.

This exactly.

Marie Francova was a kike.

I honestly think we are going to to hear a story in a few years very similar to what happened in South Korea.

more than you know

Because by the time you're 70, all the junk food in the world isn't going to make a difference. Your heart's gonna do what it's gonna do. The difference between you and Trump is that Trump didn't spend his youth pounding coke and kfc and sitting in front of a computer all day. That's why he's healthy at 70 and we'll all be dead by 50.

Some people seem to find her attractive.
People were trying to make dumbass waifu memes out of her before she started saying implicitly anti-white garbage on the campaign trail.

Only when they had a sheboon to compare her to. Context.

Sinead pls

Jesus christ, look at the opportunists jumping on this to try to spin it against Donald himself and turn the whole thing into a renegade broadcasting/CF circlejerk.
The goal should be to separate Ivanka and Kushner from the WH.
Nothing else.

damn I should've waited for Hitler

This tactic is getting old.

no no no no no no no that's not the message here.
Ivanka and Kush can be separated from Trump.
Don't be like >>10141593 for god's sake.

Gas yourself.

take a deep breath faggot. I didn't say she wasn't a problem I'm just saying these "connections" are nebulous. You don't need to find anything behind her motives the shit she says in public is bad enough.

Jews gna jew i guess

Zomg I HATE TRUMP NOW!
Bushwacker 2052!

I've hated her from the start. She doesn't strike me as bright and seems incredibly, for lack of a better word, basic. For God's sake, she's a CONVERT TO JUDAISM. Also, brown eyes, ew. She looks like a slightly retarded elf with little brain activity.

Thanks for the info, OP, it's really useful to pair with Kushner's ties to Soros as well.

Trump isn't your friend, idiot. He's not a 'pal', he's the fucking president. Respect what good he's done, sure, but stop LARPing like you're an integral part of the political process.

Here's a song dedicated to Princess Ivanka. :^)

EVERYONE IS SINAIDS!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

The shills have no argument so they have to accuse everyone else of being Sinaids.