Kek

kek

I always wondered why anons here constantly go on and on about this plumber looking dude who reviews movies between unclogging toilets with his reject friends. So I tried to watch a video of theirs and now I'm even more confused. Was I supposed to laugh at some point?

I'm sure electronic voting machines do not mess up!

lol. The Mouse must have bribed them fucking hard as hell. So now they say nothing. Lol.

Big match jhon goes over the mouse

wrong they didn't send the money.

Is this because of that reserved seating crap?

The check from disney got lost in the mail.

blackedmike.jpg

Jahns did a similar thing.

Refuses to give a score and just gives the "need to see it again" shill line.

He's doing the cuck face

This means they don't have the balls to say anything until they can determine if people generally hated or love the film in other words they are cowards. Also if at this point they give the film a bad review ( lol that won't happen) disney ( their boss) might get pissed and not pay them.

this.

At what point will it really end for Star Wars? Pretty soon there will be 12-15 films then 20-25?

Are people going to still discuss them all the time and rank 25 star wars films?

At what point will they realize that the OT was mediocre at best and most star wars films are bad

Just wait for when Disney buys cloning vats and brings back the original cast for an endless supply of spin-offs.

When their product is no longer consumed by children,"hipsters" /geek culture™ groups, tumblr sjw/feminists, homosexuals, and other freaks.
Its not about the shekels but about shaping public opinion if they lose that ( with serveral stinkers) Starwars goes to sleep for a few years only to be rebooted when they try again

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

What fucking cowards

They don’t want the original cast. They want soymales and hermaphrodites.

I don't get it either.

Their star wars sketch makes sense now, they didn't get an invite to a screening because Disney are petty jews, and they are petty jews so won't review it.

Uh… I think you're mistaken Cucklasa with Douge.

KEKKKKK

Ferdinand must have broke new ground.

Such is the price of letting a man live in your head rent free.

I wonder why do you defend those hacks but is nowhere to be seen to defend this abortion of an movie.

I'm a impartial observer that is trying to save you from yourself.

What fucking liars lmao

All aboard the hack train.

So the truth comes out? Must suck to be a Redditor these days eh?

Wait people are believing their story?

Obviously the bad audience reception has them confused on what narrative to go with.

They'll just make another le ironic nerd things video to shut you haters up!
XD!

Don't dodge the question, fag. Why you taking your time to defend RLM but not this movie?

>gets bought off by (((Disney)))

Is anyone more cucked than Mike thanks to (((Disney?)))

Because I like Bigcocklasa and don't care for star shit. What of it?

Me and Reich are double teaming your brain right now. How does it feel having two throbbing cocks inside your skull?

Truly Mike-tier.

Sucks to be you.

>>>Holla Forums

>>(((1015647)))

Why do you even like them?

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/oven/

He's cute.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/safespace/
>>>/hugbox/