Let's hijack the dab

It was originally a way to salute to Hitler without getting caught. Neo Nazis wanted to get people to unknowingly salute Hitler.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/FbdR
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dab_(dance)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumblebee tuna

no you fucking child, go away

nigger

>>>/cuckchan/

slide

why not make it look like a muslim salute, like what they do with the index raised. This way they unknowingly be associated to ISIS

How about if we did the muslim one finger thing but casually allow the angle of the finger to slip to 45 degrees from horizontal instead of perpendicular.
You have plausible deniability as it looks like you're doing the muslim one in a lazy manner.

No. Kill yourself.

vid.me/FbdR

where the fuck did this simian salute come from anyway?

same way all negro 'culture' comes about. a negro did/said something stupid, played it off as if it was intentional and then all the other monkeys copied him.

Kikepedia covers it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dab_(dance)

no no no ahhhh fuck if mm does this in the next episode im done. i see your tricks

fuck off nigger, that fad is over. You'd just make yourself look out of touch trying to co-opt it at this point, and it's a cringe idea anyway.

NIGGERS ARE INSANE.

Hey lets hijack spinners make a swastika spinner!

this nigger shit must end

jesus

FUCK OFF PLEBBIT SCUMFAG.

What kind of reddit faggot made this shit?

fuck off samefag this could actually be pretty fucking kek-worthy especially if normalfags think paul ryan was doing nazi dog-whistles

Then we can take the whip and the nae nae, too. From there, it's only a matter of time until we can reclaim the stanky leg. Then the world will be ours!

Kill yourself and go back to cuckchan you worthless mongoloid.