Who is this Muke guy and why does everyone hate him?

Who is this Muke guy and why does everyone hate him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiiOz6V-9N8
youtu.be/XgFwCz0Isyw?t=6310
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what

he's some "Leninist" dumbass who got his ass handed to him by fascists in a debate. And I mean, they didn't just do better, but he said some of the stupidest shit you could imagine. He turned out to be some social democrat/maoist. This happened after so much time of people trying to be nice and get him to read book.

Fuck that. He has and had so much time to get some thinking and reading done but he never did shit. Instead, he would be so hedonist degenerate watching anime, playing pokemongo and painting gayass toys whatever.

kek. Like what?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiiOz6V-9N8

It was so horrible.

Anyways, after this, people got fed up and threw him into the trash.

Which one is muke

Xexizy, the one with an image of Lenin

You know horseshoe theory can go BOTH WAYS right?

Unless you want people stating the reverse "The right is the same as the left!" stop holding a double-standard

Horseshoe theory is bullshit

jjjjijijjjo

muke is puke

He sure is cute, tho.

Why is Holla Forums so shit at false flagging?

kek, did you watch the debate and the things he said?
That's where the social democrat/maoist comes from.

Also, I don't really care if you're "degenerate", but he never took anything serious. yui is degenerate for example, but he actually reads.

also, I'm sure Lenin would be disgusted with muke's attitude

Muke is at least starting to read a little now. I think the thrashing made him realize you can't just argue with memes.

No. I barely have time to read and watch things with good content let alone some bullshit "debate". What positions does a Maoist social democrat hold?

The fact that you use degenerate at all is very telling homie.

it's just memes brah

Muke is the embodyment of the joke what is the left today, middle class, student, naive, doesnt read theory and thinks he is the new Lenin.

Instead of him we do have some hope like the backdoor gayclub cum dumpster called Yui, Chronically depressed alcoholic pervert called Rebel and skeleton virgin L33T haxor lord called n1x.

Can someone at least give an overview of what he said? I really don't want to watch a debate that won't educate me.

I was in the debate but bailed ASAP as I was pulled in with no preparation and dislike Marxism almost as much as the nazis, though I hate the nazis more.

He was saying third worldism is true basically.

This is the nicest and most accurate description of me that I've ever seen.

Alas, Muke is actually reading now so we can't make the 'One Book Muke' joke. They grow up so fast…

Ignore the lovely meanies, I'm pro anime and pro Yui senpai :3

You don't think that currently the third world has more revolutionary potential than the first world?

"religion is the product of capitalism"

Yui, please..

I'm just some guy with a youtube channel (under the name Xexizy, long story) and I did a debate one time I wasnt prepared for and didnt have anyone prepared with me so it didnt go too well, so people say that's why they hate me, though they hated me before that too for other various reasons, the main reason being my apparent lack of theory though, most people who talk to me would probably tell you I know more than the average leftypol user. Not that I always did, but who has?

Stop bullying the muke T_T

cuz he is a faggot.

So, I guess I'll leave this here.
So, Comrades, listen to me.

Go here. youtu.be/XgFwCz0Isyw?t=6310 Go 1:45:00. Get to hear a guy .. . MENTIONING LEFTYPOL TO ZIZEK!

.. I GUESS WE ARE RELEVANT!

sorry if this is old

That's a lot of autism.

I pretty much knew with the high amount of people around here who like Slavoj Zizek that somebody was going to eventually bring up Holla Forums.

enough

jesus christ the autism

horseshoe theory is invalid because technically you can draw major similarities between anything.
Plus it posits that sometimes people who are less extreme are ideologically farther apart than extremists, which is retarded because moderates on both sides agree on a lot of issues, otherwise they wouldn't be moderates.
Plus, in society there are a few generally upheld (by non extremists) beliefs in your specific country's society (for example, most american non-extremists believe in egalitarianism and freedom) , therefore extremists who go either way on those beliefs are usually more apart from each other than moderates would be.

someone webm it

Do it yourself

Hate is a stronk word.

This is the only phrase in that description one takes issue with

Horseshoe theory is just a reflection that most people who are in fringes are more likely to take what they think is the logical conclusion of a line of thinking and be more rigorous. Sometimes that leads to really bad mistakes. The liberal ones are drowned out by the normies

Thanks for representing us well, bongrade

Space_ is the hero we don't deserve.

Jesus

i remember how he would brag about how we was going to rek the fascists in an announcement before the debate

Weren't the fascists using really bad arguments to like stereotypes and shit?

yeah, they're fascists.
What do you expect?
But muke still made an ass out of himself and was stupid as hell

Truly we are the Vanguard of Holla Forums :^πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

>virgin

Getting pegged by anfem and sucking aragorn his old sweaty cock at the intern interview doesnt count famrade.

Why are there so many Brits on Holla Forums?

I could still really use a source for this

Tony Blair then Gordon Brown then David Cameron Then Theresa May

Two minutes in and I am cringing heavily over some guy laughingly telling zizek about a funny meme he saw on the internet one day.

Thanks for the webm, comrade.

oh shit lad looks like i've infected another thread

these are krautchan levels of autism

tea-drinkers are the real revolutionaries

tldr why is everyone obsessed with me now

Because the British educational system isn't a failure like in America.

Is he seriously trying to explain a meme to zizek?

Uh-huh.

yes

pic related

I'm not even arguing, just stating a well-known fact. Here's a scientific representation of two average Britons engaging in an educational exchange:

Do we really need these subhumans weighing down the rest of Christendom like this? I'm glad they left the EU.