Ocean's 8

D.O.A.

Name the hoes.

Do they not get how these movies are supposed to work?

This is going to be Cuntbusters all over again. If the movie studios really wanted to be edgy two out of the 8 womyn would be trans.

Wasn't it supposed to be 11 of them?

shit, and old.
Kino, and old.
Shit.
Nobody
Who?
lol
Not an actress.
shit, also, is this her first movie without depp/burton?

Paulson is the one who is in every season of AHS. I think she was in that OJ mini-series, too.

Oh. I remember thinking she was a nice actress at some point, but now I think she is just one trick *screams and cries and acts crazy* pony.

She's a woke af PoC who will dismantle the white male patriarchy tbh fam.

Some asian waifu

Oh, she will be the asian cardboard background to sell to china.

Is that seriously what she’s named after?
it is isn’t it

Not watching it.

Sexist.

Ocean's Zero.

Not gonna work, she looks like filipino.

They couldn't even think of 11 females to act as counterpart to Ocean's 11. Of the 8 they picked, the choices for them seem questionable since some weren't in action roles before and the ones that were are of questionable quality. Did they forget about the actual good female action stars or did the ones they ask too expensive to pay for or they turned down the offer? Casting choice seems like they were working with slim pickings from the get go. Would have been better if the all female Ocean's movie was a cast of the females behind the movie trying to get the best female Ocean's movie together but coming short at every turn.

Why is Jlaw not in this? Perfect movie for an aging feminist.

and proud.

Is the one above 'S' the same dyke from AHS?

Her nude leaks reveal no black bull, off the list you go.

Fight me.

I don't fight white males, I just eat them for dinner LOL.

#slayed

Who was her bull?

She totally wants me.
Cate call me.

They've got a water bottle in there?

Too expensive maybe

She looks more Japanese to me.

Every single actress in this is dishonest as fuck.

Cate Blanchett doing Thor and now this, shes a fucking capeshitter bitch.

Anne Hathaway is a fucking whore

When I think female thief I think a seductress. How much do you want to bet that the twiggiest looking one of the bunch will be the "muscle" of the group and will be able to beat up security guards two or three times her size and not a single one of them will be an actual seductress, at least in the sense that she looks pretty and has a lot of charm and actually puts in effort in seducing someone and will instead be portrayed as having all the women throw themselves at her?

I remember a film with a trio of female thieves. They worked at one of the treasury reserves with gold and worked with their husbands to rob it or something. Forget the name of it. It was more of a comedy though.