I want to worship Satan, Holla Forums

I want to worship Satan, Holla Forums.

What can Satan do for me? None of that gay ass LaVey shit, I want *real* Luciferianism. Maybe I'm just being edgy, but please try to hear my thoughts out.

I was raised in a Christian household. I've always felt this leaning, for lack of a better word, towards Satan. I don't know how else to describe it. A gravitational pull.

Sometimes I think I can feel him, and the presence makes me feel powerful and determined and unstoppable.

Satan-chan, wat do? Where 2 start thnx.

Pic only ironically related

Other urls found in this thread:

sacred-texts.com/gno/
youtube.com/watch?v=DSXKfrnbRbo
youtube.com/watch?v=8bkO6LimH4k
youtube.com/watch?v=fPM02V6gtBA
josministries.prophpbb.com/
joyofsatan.org/
archive.org/details/egoandhisown00byingoog
theironpill.tumblr.com/
encyclopediadramatica.se/Satanist
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope satan chan actually answers I love seeing her

Just betray people left and right.

I'm not Satan-chan, but I may be able to provide the answers you seek.

I must first ask for your image of Satan - your ideal will determine the aspects you are connected to, and therefore the benefits you will recieve.

I understand there are different images of Satan. When I think of Satan, I think of a dude who's genuinely on the right side of things, that God is generally the fucky guy, and that Satan thinks sin is super cool. Carnal desires and such; empowering man.

Excellent choice, I felt we were the same.

With luck, you will find the power to make the system designed by the ultimate dictator, God, crumble.

With luck, you will enjoy the company of immortals.

With great luck, you will unlock the immortal within you.

Tell me, have you ever been dragged from your body? Spent eternal moments in other worlds so familiar to you? Experienced anything outside of the mundane human experience?

Nope. I did acid a couple times though.

Quality thread

Pity.

Neglect what I have said, then.

Dreams, visions, truths of the universe no man could know on his own and a heightened awareness of synchronicity are all still possible.

Where do I begin? Teach me, user

not but you should read the gnostic gospels and research gnosticism

psychedelic substances, music and culture are a great tool to aid in recognizing artificial systems, what it leads to is up to the individual i suppose

Thanks user. I'm getting a few different sources for the gnostic gospels. Do you have a link of the one you're referring to?

Open yourself up spiritually, focus your will on the aspects of Satan you identify with, and let anything happen to you. You may feel like the most terrifying evil is with you, or that you are dying in its power, but it will do you no actual harm. That is merely your guide to the darker realms.

From there, unless I were that guide, I could offer no further advice as to what might happen. But you will always come back, and you will always gain knowledge you had no concept of before.

Reminder that the world is upside down and the most edgiest thing to do is to be a good christian that loves his neighbor

sacred-texts.com/gno/ is a good place for this sort of stuff, the gospel of Thomas is interesting but must be understood through a certain filter than can be learned over time through dedication to your choice of occult interest (which I understand is some sort of under-appreciated interpretation of our 'natural' word), it almost doesn't matter which flavor you choose, it's all about new perspective. Just appreciate it as philosophy and don't take anything, or anyone too seriously.

Satan is an ideal, a projection, and somewhat of an edgy negative one at that. He has his place for sure (among us spooky types) but do realize that these concepts are not meant to be taken literally… To believe so is juvenile.

Here's a great video intro to gnosticism (albeit of a christian bias, and a little snarky about Dan Brown here and there) youtube.com/watch?v=DSXKfrnbRbo - again it helps to understand these concepts as philosophy and not get super edgy and base your life and actions around them, or any one philosophy in particular. The more you learn and experience, the clearer this will become.

lol

>>>/x/

agreed, but there is value in schools of thought that disassociate you from current mainstream culture

youtube.com/watch?v=8bkO6LimH4k

this is what you get when you smash various subcultures together because they're edgy

Google "theistic Satanism"

Helena Blavatsky

Satan doesn't real.

Is LaVeyan Satanism anything other than edgy humanism?

What am i doing with my life?

“But here steps in Satan, the eternal rebel, the first freethinker and the emancipator of worlds. He makes man ashamed of his bestial ignorance and obedience; he emancipates him, stamps upon his brow the seal of liberty and humanity, in urging him to disobey and eat of the fruit of knowledge.”

― Mikhail Bakunin

youtube.com/watch?v=fPM02V6gtBA

god's work

Anton LeVey was a performance artist like Aleister Crowley aka The Wickedest Man on Earth

There's a reason why so many reactionaries are drawn to Thelema, Hermeticism, CoS, etc…

If you really love Satan, you should become a Mormon.

what if you don't have an ideal version of satan, what does that say about you?

There is nothing in the demon code for this combination!

Bakunin was the edgiest of the edge, not even stirner or nietzsche are on his level.

Hail Satan!

You're probably gonna get a shitton of lies in this thread, especially considering it's a leftist board. If you want real, spiritual Satanism that moves beyond the mundane, I'd highly recommend you start with the JoyofSatan website. They really know their shit, and all that information there is verified by Satan and various other demons.

The first thing I'd recommend you doing is the self initiation ritual, aka "selling your soul". What it does is make a covenant with Satan, as well as protect you during future magickal workings from enemy beings that would like to stop you advancing. From there, go to the Spiritual Warfare training program for a basic guide on how to strengthen yourself, do some additional reading from the site and other recommended sources, call upon Satan and the other true gods for answers, and in general help free mankind from this pit of ignorance we are stuck in.

I've proven in the past that communication with demons is not only possible but can be readily accomplished by anyone who wants to see the truth. You can ask them yourselves.

Oh shit!
It's her!
Tell me how to communicate with greys and angels satan-chan. I want to meet you on the astral plane and battle someday…and by battle I mean hate fug while angels and demons look on in disgust

Why communicate with demons? Why not angels instead? Aren't angels more powerful?

Get your own damn girlfriend and stop lusting after people on the internet, you sorry sack of sorry.

First off, Angels and Demons are the same species, the difference being that Demons are on humanity's side (hence why they were cast as evil by the Jews), and Angels are on the side of the Greys, Reptilians, and other enemies of humanity, so really they have the same level of power, more or less. Secondly, Angels have nothing but contempt for humanity, and will actively try to harm you or make your life miserable given the chance. They are rotten to the core. So really, it's a fool's errand to try and get anything good out of an Angel, unless you're a Jew.

come on, give me a reading

I've proven in the past that those demons are actually just angel cointelpro

Who are the greys and reptilians? Why do they hate humanity?

Shit satanist tbh

I can still do this even if I'm black right?

No niggers allowed. You have to be Aryan.

Why do demons care if you're aryan?

Satan himself is the father of the chosen Aryan race. All other stock is inferior and used by the jews. Just like how the Aryans created a paradise in Atlantis and then it was destroyed. Your spiritual energy will just go towards the greys and reptilians.

Actually it's the other way around, Satan is the father of the Black race. All other stock is inferior and used by the Irish. Just like how the Blacks created Carthage and then it was destroyed. Your spiritual energy will just go towards the Leprechauns and rainbows.

This person is an impostor. For the record, you can be a Satanist regardless of your gentile creed. There are plenty of black demons out there. I've even met a few myself.

The only race that's not of Satan is the Jews.

Why?
Wouldn't they at least make good canon fodder against the reptilians or greys or whatever?
Satan is starting to sound kind of spooked, tbh.

As for greys and reptilians, they dont hate humanity so much as they'd like us to be submissive slaves to their resource operations. Greys themselves are basically an elite slave race to the Reptilians, and aren't really capable of such higher levels of cognitive ability. They do, however, hate Satan and the other Nordics that have stood against them in their bid for enslavement of the galaxy.

I know of a satanic nazi that lurks this site.

Rape any spastics recently m8?

why the fuck is Holla Forums so obsessed with some schizoid autist satanist?

are you the one that reads us based on our ideal version of satan?

Because it's funny

I really fucking hate how every time I try to discuss Satanism, one of you idiots tries to parody me. If you're that desperate to make me a "character", just make me into one of those cat things or whatever it is you guys sperg over.

A lot of people, mostly lurkers, value what I have to say and have been enlightened by my revelations. I've talked to at least 3 people who were turned to Satanism from my presence on Holla Forums

So if reptilians are pro-enslavement, why do you believe they are trying to build communism.

The fuck does this have to do with communism AT ALL?

Leftypol is just identity politics and fuckboys putting on pretty dresses in front of a mirror.

I like fucking around with crazy people occasionally.
Also, I want to understand how deep this shit goes and how many members they have.

This is obviously a fun thread, you fucking mongloid

damn
k

Because Communism is basically enslavement on a mass scale, with everyone "equally shit" as a featureless blob, toiling away for their overlords. Just look at the Soviet Union or North Korea. Or better yet, medieval Europe under Catholicism.

We have at least a few thousand members that actively participate in forum discussions on the english board alone, and many many more gentiles that contribute to Satanism in other ways, such as the Nazi movements that aren't cucked by Christianity.

josministries.prophpbb.com/

Here's one of the message boards, if you're curious. We had a yahoo group for a while, but it got taken down several times because we were deemed as a threat.

Satanchan I want to commit sodomy with you over a pentagram~

wait i thought satan's number was like 668 or 688 or something, and 666 was just a meme?

How the hell does Nazism subvert the Greys and Reptilians?

Soviet Union was better then the bullshit russia has now.

Technically, Satan's numbers are 2, 4, and 11. 666 is symbolic of the Age of Aquarius, where Satan will rule again.

But these two ideas conflict.
If anything, wouldn't the greys fear a group of people that hate hierarchies and want to free people from wage slavery? It's kind of the lefts thing.

what does satan think about anime?

Both ended up being capitalist

feudalism.

cuz they have nice titties

Satannazi thinks communism = big gobernmant XD

What demons think of Max Stirner?

she's a cutie and I like her

CATGRILL DRAWFAG PLS DO THIS

She's a bit of a chubby chubster eh boys?

so what can you tell me about myself priest of satan

Seems just right to me.

You heard her. As long as you're not cucked by Christianity, if you're a nazi you're contributing to satanism.

Who?

Riddle me this satanchan

If satan's so cool how come he's not God?

Satan Chan I'm shocked!
you've been here so long how do you not know about spookman?

top kek

I don't care if I'm contributing, I myself just want to achieve spiritual immortality and focus on myself and potential apprentices while avoiding the whole battle

Your worst nightmare👻👻👻👻👻👻

He is God, more or less. He's the one that created humanity. What you know as "god" is simply a vortex of prayer energy, and in truth is the real "devil".

Russia's still Communist, so try again.

Except without heirarchy, you literally dont have civilization. Nazism recognizes that hierarchy is a natural process while caring for its citizens. Ethnicity and culture are preserved and cherished, and working conditions are vastly improved. As Hitler said, "We dont aim to socialize businesses, we aim to socialize people". Wage slavery does not exist in a Nazi society.

XDDDDDDD

WEW

what do you think about the non-aggression principle?

What did he mean by this?

>Go to joyofsatan.org/
kek

I'm still praying for you to recover SatanNazi. Please get better.

I just figured he was some retarded meme, and not an actual person. From a quick glance though, it seems that Karl Marx hated him for contributing to the identity of Germany.

It's almost as though capitalism and communism are two sides of the same Jewish coin. And yes, nothing has changed in Russia since the "fall" of the Soviet Union. The Communists just reorganized themselves, and got another Jew (Putin) on the throne.

No argument presented.

Educate yourself spectral!
archive.org/details/egoandhisown00byingoog

nazism is literally for the people that use it, that is the whole thing it preaches about.

That sounds like an ideology that would suit the greys better, don't you think?
Like, if I were a grey, I'd definitely want everyone to believe that I belonged on top, and all the humans belonged serving me.

If only you knew how silly you are right now. Nothing produced by the concrete mind can fathom even the surfacemost depths of a spiritual entity, let alone one so complex. No human text, speech or even imagery like pic related - as dashing as it is - can ever relate one ounce of knowledge about an entity.

You must go outside of your body and travel to a place that is simply known nowadays as The Academy. You must enroll there and gain access to the archives. You must then find a way to take a copy of it with you back to your human mind, then remember to access it when you have returned to your fleshy state.

Unfortunately, you have to have been selected, as only those who are from there, or were taken there, can ever find their way there.

I could take you, but I'm needed elsewhere tonight. Oh, and the goat symbology is as hilarious as it is human. The entity you call Satan (for beings have no name but the energy they emit in the non-physical planes) has no such features.

Not really Marx hated him mostly because Max was more focused on the ego and self while Marx was a bit of a humanist still in his later years
much more when he was younger of course.

Please try to define communism, dear satan.

It's kinda common knowledge to anyone who's not a fucking retard. Just look at how the "enemies" of Communism, the capitalists of wallstreet, funded the Bolshevik revolution.

Hierarchy belongs within its own species. and the hierarchy the greys want is one of total submission. Nazi society would bring about a benevolent hierarchy with many rights, since a leader of our own race and species is liable to have our best interests in mind, especially if he holds the principle that he, like all of us, is their race and nation.

You guys are the greatest idealist fools of all of history if you think the workers will ever be able to work in their own self interest under capitalism.

satanazi, im genuinely curious about your cult of satan. what can i do to further your cause?

Donate, participate in forum discussions, contribute to spiritual warfare, and of course, educating yourself. Satan wants us strong for the upcoming final push.

ok so you're full of shit after all. Sad!

Why do right wingers always shout SAD! at everything?

Don't exist

A mans self interest should be limited to building not only himself up but those around him.

If man is allowed to do whatever he please right off the bat everyone would fight for dominance, everyone would fight until one was the oppressive ruler of the rest.
Man must think of others before himself, he must think of the collective's interest before his own. When the collective thrives and builds it self so does the individual.

For the people, by the people, through the people.

Depends on what you mean by hierarchy.
Ancoms accept that there is natural heirarchy, i.e. people who can play basketball better than others. Removing hierarchy that has no justification is what they are after. Communism is supposed to reach a point where that's possible.

How is this not true under Capitalism?

so given that, it would seem the greys would be more fearful of communist. I would think it's much more of a direct threat to their way of life. With Nazis, you're still at least arguing on the basis of hierarchy.

I am not a text book nazi friend
I personally want the largest corporation to be absorbed into the state for national trading and limited trading in the state
, naturally the state run bushiness would be tightly regulated so they can't kill small business.

And is the entirety of my """"race""" around me!? Is your precious fuhrer? They are not but aberrations on the horizon! They are as much my own as the dark side of the moon!

Who are you to decide who the "collective" is? When the landlord thrives I am diminished! When the capitalist succeeds I am stolen from! When the state claims me as their property I am lost for liberty!

My collective shall be one of my peers not of your aberrations!

there you go being selfish again

Is it selfish for the man being approached by the highwaymen to draw his pistol?

Goodness. Y'all need Commie Jesus.

there is no highwayman, you are not being stolen from by helping others.
To give and receive is an absolute in social interaction, if you don't want to give or help then go live in the woods where you won't be dead weight on others.

And why would big business in glorious homeland not abuse me under fascism?

Sorry, little slave to jew boy. You and your middle eastern religion have no power here.

Am I not helping the highway by forking over my fortune!?

To give and receive for sure! Then tell me, did not workers give the tools which I need to work my craft? Did not they construct the home in which I live? And do not the soldiers and bureaucrats do the business of keeping order? What need then, do I have for the capitalist, the landlord, and the fuhrer? What is it that they give and I receive?

Satanism is just for people who hate their daddy and want a better daddy.

try to follow me here
The government would be ran by the people who desire to help the collective.
Big business would be controlled by said government and by extension said collectivists.
Big business would help or at the very least not hinder the populous and the environment in the society.

And if the business was under control by officials the capital it collects could not be used to bribe the officials but would go towards the state which would improve life for the people and a improved life for the people makes healthier parts for the state to operate.

You seem young. Satanism is meme-tier occultism. Satan is indeed the light bringer, but in your ignorance you worship the Jewish interpretation of him rather than the Gnostic version which is deliciously ironic considering your demonstrable hatred for all things Jewish.

Someone has some more reading to do.

Nothing because he doesn't exist.

Trump does it in tweets.

we're hitting idealism levels that shouldn't even be possible!
Do you just honestly have no idea how class and power create self interest?

So you're just a sucdem with a desire to be dominated by a great leader and an obsession with muh race. Sounds like your run of the mill nazi to me.

Nice to know that according to you guys, nothing exists unless you want it to. Fortunately, you're losing, so I dont have to care.

Satanism predates the Jews by tens of thousands of years. Maybe you should do some reading, rather than pretending that you're smarter than me.

Anyways, I'm gonna sleep. I actually have plans tomorrow.

Correct, he does indeed pre-date Judaism, yet you've decided to worship the Jewish interpretation of him. Why?

Why would this happen?

The rest of your post is pointless because the first part is… idealist.

The capitalist gives you opportunity, if you don't like it then don't work for or with them.

the landlord gives you room and board, if you don't like them then live somewhere else.

the fuhrer gives you someone to direct you when in times of strife and conflict. a single leader would need to raise himself above the rest to lead with a single will above the ocean of conflicting ideas and people fighting for control.
If you don't like it find another collective.

That's not the Jewish interpretation of him. The Jews interpret him as powerless before their Jewhovah. I believe otherwise. Jews also portray him as a liar, murderer, and all around evil creature, when he is none of those things.

Everything is nothing to me, my property.

LMAO

I'm glad to be an idealists, I move forward to mold the world how it should be not as it is.

Have you read Preacher (comic)?

Cannot my fellow workers give me opportunity as well as room and board? After all, it was their power which created the opportunity and the room and board to begin with!

What a fascinating job. It would not be hard to imagine a child of 9 being capable to hold it if all that is required is being able to point before an eager crowd! For cannot the bureaucrats orchestrate the very same phenomena with such a figure head?

Then what of my obligations to "my people" that you so earnestly touted mere minutes ago?

You expect to change the world to your vision without even understanding how or why it currently is as it is. It is the act that is idealistic, not the vision.

top lel

Grow some self-respect and act like a man you classcucked faggot.

No the commies are winning. In the next ten years our druids will have utilized time travel and brought James Connolly to the 21st century where he will successfully lead a movement to implement Hibernian Syndicalism. By then over half the world will be part Irish and within 3 generations everyone will have green in their veins. In the coming years, we will crush spiritual opposition with our druidic might and terraform the planet with our special pots o' gold. Your cult will be rendered irrelevant and mankind will control his own destiny without such delusions holding him back.

Oh and the hooker who posts here has better tits than you in addition to being smarter than you.

this post is nothing but pure gold

sure, go be roommates with your fellow worker, Idgaf
sure, that's an oligarchy, a small group of people agreeing on something is possible, it doesn't really matter if it's a single person or group
you can still help other people regardless of where you go, I advocated helping others, I'm no being specific

But my people are my countrymen! They are an extension of my family! If they are being ruled by Shitler I have a duty to free them!

hitler wasn't an evil guys user, he may have had alot of people killed but communists have no room to talk.
For got sake hitler and the nazis stopped animals from being used for experiments and started the worlds first anti-smoking campaign

What a visionary!

I'm fucking dying guys, keep this up.

underrated post

Unrelated, but anyone have more of these pill comics and images saved? I kek more heartily while looking at these than anything else.

That's all religions though. Read Freud.

The epitome of Satanism (LaVey and otherwise) is selfishness beyond all else. No concern for others, no concern for morality, no concern for law or governance. Just do what you want, that's the whole of the law.

So if you want to be the shittiest person possible, by all means, worship Satan (self) above all others.

Join us.

The self does not exist.

theironpill.tumblr.com/

I can't tell if he's serious or if he's just a former Holla Forumsyp under 11 layers of irony.

This has to be a joke

Ok, yh
This is definitely a joke.

It's pretty kek tho

Do you browse any other boards, Satan Poster?

O.K. Why should I value short-term pleasure on earth over eternity in heaven, tripfag?

smh tbh fam

This is fucking real. Holy shit I can't fucking breathe.

And why did she post this?

Someone got a 666 get and demanded tits a while back.

Pearls before swine, fam. We're only interested in political religions, not spuritual truths.

lolno, this shitty mock religion has rules. If you really wanted to be selfish you would disregard them in favor of your own will.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Satanist

Look under 'precepts'

Lemme guess, you're thirteen years old, right?

With tits like that I'll be any age you want me to be.

Bump, because I want this to happen terribly bad.

Also, she should meet Stirner cat.
There's been a lack of Stirner cat lately.

We're working on fixing things

Satan-chan, you may be insane, but you really do have the greatest tits. You should post them more often.

Not an argument.

Stay mad, Lucuckifer.

i'm alarmed that someone who comes here so often refuses to do any lurking

greatly exaggerated and meaningless
Ah Hah Hah Hah Oh Geez
lilithpriestess666 why does satan want order and not chaos and why is hierarchy so necessary without appealing to nature

these tbh

Enjoy hell.