CALL OF DOOTY INFINTE WARFARE

CALL OF DOOTY INFINTE WARFARE
PRE ORDER NOW AND GET THE TERMINAL MAP FOR FREE GOYYYYY
When will this shit series die?

fuck you dude, callof duty is really good I dont know why the chans always think its some dumb game for 12 year olds i want this dumb meme to stop

And here's your (You)!

nice meme lad

Its gonna be a long wait

If you say so.

bumping, more people neeed to see this gameplay

Not a shill, honest.
I'm just surprised this series is still going , I mean what the hell is the premise this time it seems so bullshit they're not even trying anymore

bumping again

one more bump

Infinite Warfare was met with a poor response iirc.

game looks okay, if it wasn't for the dlc dickery I would probably buy it on sale

At least it looks more fun than BF1 and gaylo.

seems even more closed down and scripted than before, I'm surprised at how much they can dumb it down further

Yeah, from the underage wannabe operators that want Modern Warfare over and over again

I never thought I would see the day when COD looked more halo than halo itself

I've been expecting it since Advanced Warfare.

If COD was made by anybody else, the campaign could actually be really fucking good.

AKA their customer base.

You know what I would like? Africa Modern Warfare. Instead of dogpacks you'd call in children soldiers. I wouldn't actually play it, but I'd edit killstreak videos into news reports about BLM protests with Danky Kang music softly over it.

The dogfighting is confirmed to be more than one section though, and it's not on rail. It's the selling point this time I think.

Thanks for showing me this, OP. I'm going to go preorder this tomorrow. Looks hella good.

Wait for the real game jackass.

You can't be serious.

And miss out on that DLC? No way, Jose. Have to cancel my BF1 preorder, but I think it's worth it.

I wouldn't be surprised if BLM tried to press little dindus into service. Gotta get 'em while they're young right? And it'll probably be more effective than starting riots in the wrong country.

tfw created thread to shit on call of duty and people ironically posting about buying cod.
WHAT HAVE I DONE

Time to get out, you racist cuck.

religion of peace.png

You know what? I hope to god the industry gets worse.

I personally hope it crashes and burns, there needs to be a purging of all this shit.
WIPE THE SLATE CLEAN
BURN IT ALL DOWN

No, I want it to stay fucking bad, just to piss off all the faggots bumping this thread. I hope the industry turns into the absolute worst. I hope to god everything turns into CoD or a walking simulator. Fuck you faggots.

that's not productive user,

I know it's bait but it's the principle that matters.

==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK O==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
FF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0
==FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE=0

I don't give a fuck. All you faggots do is lazily complain about shit and either make up shit to get mad about or point out obvious shit about the terrible industry.

Racial traits might exist, but they are overshadowed by cultural and individualistic factors.

You're not productive either.

This thread is really bringing out the autism huh?

WHy IS TUMBRLTALE STILALOWED=?
=THIS CPIECE OF SHITN MEME SJW "GAME" IS GOING TO RUIN Holla Forums==
ITS AFUCKING TROJAN HORSE FOR TUMBLR TO COME INTO OUR BOARD AND TURN IT INTO Holla Forums 2.0, SO WHY HASNT THIS CUCKGAME BEEN BANNED YET
TUMBRLMEME BLATANTLY HAS SJW SHIT EVERYWHERE: NIGGER SKELLETONS, TRANNY OTHERKIN ROBOTS, GENDERFLUID CHINK MAINCHARACTER
AND YET MARK THE FUCKING KIKE ALLOW THIS GARBAGE ON MY /V
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
==GET THAT SJW GOON SHIT OUT OF MY Holla Forums=
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
fUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
==GET THAT SJW GOON SHIT OUT OF MY /

It's the only one that's looked interesting in years to me, but I'm sure it will basically be the same shit and not even barely scratch the itch for something like 2142.

What have you done OP.

For future reference, don't make threads of games that you don't want. Ironic shitposting has had the opposite effect as intended.

Since when did CoD become Binary Domain in outer space?

Is that like GABRIEL Reyes?

Is CALL OF DUTY a PREQUEL to OVERWATCH!?

Who is this handsome intellectual man?

Why that's me, MatPat of Game Theory, the most important man in the gaming community. I am the king of all gamers. Me, along with noteworthy games like Five Nights at Freddy's and Undertale have brought together all gamers after being oppressed by society for countless years. Hence why I gave the pope a bottle of lube with my face on it.

If this is a prequel to Overwatch, does this mean Call of Duty is a sequel to Team Fortress 2?

Pre-ordered the game and looking forward to the dlc. Call of Duty is the only series out there that keeps bringing out a product that doesn't try to be art or make itself to pander to progressives. It knows it's a game, it doesn't differ from it's formula and still gives an interesting story without being pretentious. All you faggots are going to swallow your pride when this game delivers quality while every other release by EA, Bethesda, Ubisoft and smaller developers falls apart on how shit they are. I hope there are T-shirts that I can buy as well as other merchandise that I can stock up just to show my full support to piss off every cuck that thinks their queer games are good. Autist ITT can get fucked.

I hate you all

MAYBE. In Team Fortress 2, Soldier was a guy who covered the top half of his face. In Overwatch, Soldier 76 was a guy who covered the BOTTOM half of his face. It only makes sense that they would be the same person.

But is Zenyatta METTATON from UNDERTALE!?

I gotta say you're right. Despite CoD being stale, it still tries to bring something new to the table with each recent entry. Black Ops was quite enjoyable. Not enough games set in Cold War era. Wish you did more spook tier shit in that game though.

Gee, it's like I put down money for things I want to support and enjoy. You can stay upset that every game you every loved was cucked to death while others still get a product they want.

Gay Theory: Ness is Phil Collins, second pic related.
But its just a theory.
A gay theory.

And that's why i gave the pope a copy of Invisible Touch.

Cold War is such a major part of American History but doesn't get the love it deserves.

Still sour that I can enjoy a video game? If your taste is so superior, how about you list it. faggot.

Nope, still better

I see you still haven't listed your favorite games.

I still see you have corn covered in shit stuck between your teeth

SHOW IT TO ME user! IF YOU GOT SUCH A BIG DICK SHOW IT TO ME, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!

I'll show you mine if you show me yours. I'll even let you eat my ass since you like the taste of shit

This homosexuality is inexcusable! Desist!

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS WHIP IT OUT FRUITCAKE! ARE YOU FUCKING SCARED THAT YOUR GAME IS JUST SOME MEDIOCRE TRASH THAT IS UNINTERESTING?! I BET YOUR VIDEO GAME TASTE IS FUCKING GAY AS SHIT WHICH IS WHY YOU WON'T SHOW IT! YOU KNOW YOU'RE ASHAME OF IT NIGGER, YOU KNOW YOU AIN'T GOT QUALITY TASTE FAGGOT!

s-stop bullying me

HAY STOP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's like a CoD MP text adventure.

Good job user, see you tomorrow where we do this all over again

this is how you know someone is a huge faggot.

Likewise.

But is COD a prequel to Overwatch which is an extended uniberse of Undertale where Gabirelmis Sans is Ness?

This is something I was wondering. How many times will people buy the same game before they stop? Surely there must come a time when they will realise that they've been going through the same motions and hence don't need to buy the yearly reskin, right? Is it really a case of people merely buying each iteration of the series since that's what they think all the cool kids do, or are there some that genuinely like the gameplay? If one genuinely likes the gameplay, how long will it take before that person seeks out other shooters and breaks away from CoD?

People keep buying Mario and legend of rehash, so never.

Oh shit my sides! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

Never. A lot of ignorant dipshits are brand loyal, just think of whenever there's something remotely similar to something else, you see the most ridiculous blind rage.

From what I recall, there was usually new aspects to augment the platforming in new iterations of Mario games, although I haven't played any since Galaxy so I'm not sure it's changed since then.
I can't say much for Zelda though, however, do you think it would still sell well if nintendo were to rush them and release a new game annually?

I never thought of that before, that's an excellent point. Is clever advertising/manipulation/social engineering all that's needed to instill brand loyalty? Also, what does it take for a person to give up brand loyalty?

Don't they do that already?

normalfags hate CoD now so…..

Seriously, exclusive maps have to be the most jewed thing I've ever seen in vidya. It'd be better if the kikes just handed out exclusive guns instead of dividing people.

I bought a cfw PS3 and Advance Warfare came with it. What a fucking shit game.

Until a new game resonates with the masses well enough to replace CoD.
Then Activision will kill it off in time.

What exactly is the relation between activision and blizzard? they don't make money from overwatch do they?

I think you mainly have to stop giving the customer what they want to change brand loyalty.

HYPE
Where is the best place to preorder? im thinking about gamestop, but my girlfriend wants to preorder at amazon.

Webm for those of us without a jewgle account?